Personal account registration
There are several ways to create a personal Apple ID account. The most common Apple device is the iPhone. Let’s start with the procedure of creating an Apple ID for your iPhone.
To register your account, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store, scroll down the page, find the key to sign in to your personal account and click on it.
- Select “Create ID” tab in the menu that appears.
- Choose a country to select the language in which the interface of the online store will be displayed. If you select Russia, Russian will be set as default language. If you click on the icon, for example, Belarus, the English language will be automatically enabled. To get the online store in the Russian language, you need to select among the represented states
- Read the user agreement that appears on the screen.
- Enter the registration data, stating your e-mail address (to be used as a login for authorization). Make up your future password (it must contain at least 8 symbols, and must not contain 3 similar symbols).
- Answer the security questions, write your date of birth.
- Next, check the boxes next to the Apple newsletters that you want to receive. When all the necessary information is entered, click on the “Next” button.
- Decide how you will purchase.
- Specify bank card details: numbers, CVV2 code, expiration date. If you do not use a bank card to create an account, you can choose to pay by phone.
- Fill in your personal information: first and last name, city name with registration address and zip code, mobile number.
- Follow the link you received to your email address to confirm your Apple ID.
Important! Once the account is created, you can access to use the cloud storage of Icloud.
You can also use iTunes to create an Apple ID account. This option of registering a personal account is suitable for any device, including a PC with Windows operating system. To register an account in this way you need to:
- Sign in to the iTunes app (if you haven’t installed it yet, you can download it from the Apple website).
- If you don’t have an account, the system will prompt you to register by pressing the “Register” button, then “Continue”.
- A form for reading the user agreement and accepting it will open on the screen.
- Further it is required to enter the main and additional e-mail address, password, control questions for resumption of access to the personal cabinet (if necessary). You must also enter your date of birth (users under the age of 13 will not be able to register an account).
- Check the boxes next to the required Apple products.
- Enter the details of the means of payment.
- Confirm the registration by clicking on the link received in the notification to the specified email.
The account can be registered not only through mobile devices, but also through the computer. Choosing this method of creating an Apple ID, you need to enter the main page of the official Apple website (appleid.Apple.com) and use the link to register your personal account. If the personal account is registered through a computer, one of the steps of the procedure involves entering the characters from the captcha.
How to sign in to your Apple ID account
Apple ID login to all possible “Apple” services. That is, it is a single identifier to all “apple services”. It is created when you first set up your new gadget, regardless of its type. In the process of operation, you can change it, if there is a need to correct. Using your ID, you can:
- immediately restore your data when you switch to another iOS device;
- activate your smartphone’s iCloud search mode and lock it remotely
- Get 5GB of free memory;
- make purchases;
- To text and use your device for video messaging.
All of this is just “the tip of the iceberg of possibilities”. You can create a single “account” on your own and for free
Apple Event — March 8
Use the code displayed on your trusted devices
If you have a device running iOS 9 or higher or OS X El Capitan or higher, the code will automatically appear on all of your approved devices.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password on your new device or browser.
- Look for a sign in notification on any of your trusted devices.
- Click Allow to get your confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code on your other device to complete the login.
How to use Log in with Apple
In some applications and websites as authorization options are indicated Log in with Apple or “Continue with Apple“.
If Log in with Apple is available in the app, select it, and then choose whether to reveal or hide the email. After that, sign in with Touch ID, Face ID, or your Apple ID password.
Mac apps work the same way. All you have to do is select Sign in with Apple, set up your mailbox, and then sign in with your Apple ID password.
You can use this on any browser, but it will vary from site to site.
For example, if you’re using a Mac with Safari, you might see the following message:
If you click “Continue,” you can use a different Apple ID, and share or hide your inbox. When you’re ready, click “Continue with password,” enter your Apple ID password, and you’re done.
In Firefox or Chrome, you just need to enter your Apple ID. After that, you can set up your mailbox.
When you return to the site, you can click “Continue with Apple” and log in with your Apple ID.
Creating an Apple ID on a Windows computer
How do I create an Apple ID in Windows? On a Windows system, there is only one way to create an Apple ID:
- Log in to the Microsoft Store, which are available on the tenth version of the operating system.
- Find through search, download and install the latest version of iTunes. You can also do this from the official Apple website.
- Launch iTunes.
- Select “Account” in the top bar of the program interface.
- Click on “Sign in.”.
- Select “Create a new Apple ID”.
- Follow the instructions the system provides. Enter your email (you can use your mobile number in some countries and regions).
- List all required payment information. This is needed for future purchases. If available and necessary, select the “No” button.
- Confirm your email address. You will find a letter with instructions in your mailbox.
How to create an Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad
Launch the App Store, click on your profile icon and then click “Create Apple ID”.
Fill in your email address (it will serve as a login) and the country. Think of a password, turn on the “Accept Terms and Conditions” toggle switch and tap “Next. Enter your name, last name and date of birth. Click “Next” to continue.
Select the payment method and enter your payment information. If you do not plan to buy the content, choose “No”. Enter your first name, last name, and address with the zip code. Tap “Next”.
Enter the phone number and select the way to confirm it. Click “Next” again. Enter the code from the SMS that comes after this, or answer the phone. Click “Confirm”.
Now verify your email in the same way, by entering the code from the letter you received, and click “Confirm”. In a second, your account will be created.
What to do if I forgot my Apple ID password. The best ways to recover it
Forgetfulness is a natural thing. Especially if it’s some very specific information that you don’t interact with on a daily basis. I don’t know about you, but forgetting my iCloud password is a very common thing for me. It doesn’t matter if I made it up myself or generated it with a password manager. It’s not very nice, because you immediately feel like you’re tied up, effectively losing complete control over your device. Good thing there are ways to recover your Apple ID password.
Forgot your Apple ID password? There’s nothing easier than resetting your account and, if need be, resetting it as well
The ways to recover your Apple account password can be very different, depending on the situation and input. For example, if you have access to the phone number associated with your account, the way will be one thing, but if not, then completely different. We’ll review the most common Apple ID login issues that users encounter most often and suggest solutions.