Samsung Find My Mobile
If you have a Samsung device, you may be able to find your phone using Samsung‘s tracking service, Find my mobile.
App is installed? Perfect! Go to and log in to Find my mobile website. Check the left sidebar and make sure your device is connected to your account. Now all you have to do is select “Find my device” on the sidebar and click the “Find” button.
If your device is connected to the network and remote control is enabled, you will see its approximate location. This option also allows you to do other things: lock your device, call it, send messages, and erase data.
How to track your Android phone via google maps
Google maps got a new addition called “Show me where I am. It became part of the official app and helps locate your Android phone. The function graphs the user’s movements along the route, marking points. To connect this way of tracking your movements, follow these steps:
- Install Google Maps on your smartphone.
- Open the main menu and go to the app.
- Activate the “Show me where I am” function, set the tracking interval.
- Enter your phone number or email.
- To track or spy, you need to open Google Maps, start the section “Show me where I am”. Select the device of interest from the list and see the result of the route record.
Another interesting feature from Google to track your phone is called “Chronology”. It doesn’t help track the user in real time. Used to see where a person has been for a certain period of time, works similarly to the tracker in cars. To do this, you need to do the following steps:
- open Google maps under the account to which the phone is tethered;
- click on “Chronology” item;
- Specify the desired period to view: year, month, day;
- wait for the formation of the results.
What to do if the phone is not found and more information
In the case if your phone is reset to factory settings and deleted your Google account, its search using the described methods will be impossible. And without special tools you will not be able to find it. If you are promised to find the phone by IMEI, keep in mind that officially it can be done only by the authorities: only they and service providers have the ability to determine which phone number (SIM-card) is used the phone with your IMEI, while third-party proposals of this kind better not be trusted.
How to find a lost Android
Difficulty level: for beginners. To date, all popular mobile operating systems have in their arsenal of built-in tools for remote device management. You may need this in the case of a lost or stolen smartphone, to locate its location, send a message to the people who found it, block or destroy your personal data. We’ve just recently learned about the implementation of these features on the Windows Phone platform, and in this article we’ll tell you how to find a missing smartphone or tablet running Android.
How to find your phone through your Google account from your computer
Today, the answer to the question “how to find a lost Android phone” is quite simple, in the case of linking the device to a Google account. All modern phones have the option of tracking and remote control. To find the geolocation of the device, it will be enough to use the Google utility and do the following steps:
- Open Android page.com/find and send a notification to your device;
- Using the map to see the location of the device. displays the approximate location, not the exact location;
- Thanks to these manipulations, you can do the following: call (activates the beep for 5 minutes, which will play at maximum volume); lock (you can set any type of locking from a graphic key to a pin code, and even display on the main
- screen message in the style of “phone was lost, please return it for a fee”);
- Clear (erase all data from the phone, returning it to a null state, but this function also blocks the ability to continue using the “find device” utility).
It is important to understand that all this is possible only under the following conditions: the gadget must be turned on, connected to the Internet and GPS services (location/geolocation), and be visible to Play Market services and, most importantly, the “Find device” function on the phone itself must be enabled.
How to find an Android phone, iPhone by database of IMEI numbers?
According to numerous reviews, SNDeepInfo website has helped many owners to recover lost mobile devices. Undoubtedly returned for a fee in most cases, but how else? Be sure to give it a try, the service is great!
- After you have suspected the loss, immediately visit SNDeepInfo website to add your device’s IMEI to the list of lost/stolen.
- Choose the brand of phone, enter the serial number (IMEI), authorize “I’m not a robot”, and then click “Add to Lost or Stolen List”.
- Now fill in all the registration fields. Be sure to specify a correct e-mail address, because you will need to confirm the e-mail address in order to create a request to return the cell phone for a reward.
How to find phone by IMEI?
IMEI is an individual code assigned to each cellular phone (from conventional push-button phones to Android and iPhone smartphones) and, if the device has more than one SIM card slot, to each of them separately. Thus, the IMEI is directly linked to the SIM card currently in use, and in theory the phone can only be tracked by the operator using this number.
In fact it is more complicated. A cellular company will not take on such a complicated and unprofitable job on its own. User (no matter if he forgot your phone at home and can not identify which nightstand dropped the device, or know exactly what device was stolen) will have to apply for theft in the police, and then. hope that government officials will be search not only on paper. There are dozens of such reports in each city a day, and they are, to put it mildly, not a priority, which means that you can just forget about your lost smartphone.
Important: there are still quite a few services on the Internet, offering to find the device by IMEI for a modest fee. It is not worth using them: some of these sites do not function at all, while others are designed to swindle the visitor’s personal data, money. or both at once.
Description of Samsung Find My Mobile features
How to Find your Lost Phone Using Gmail account?
- Make a call to your device. When you use Make a call to your device, your device plays a default ringtone at maximum volume for one minute, regardless of your ringtone or vibration settings. This draws the attention of others to your lost device and increases the likelihood of finding it.
- Call Logs. “Call Logs” allow you to view a list of the most recent calls made using this device during the week. In the call logs you can see if you missed a call or if someone used your device to make a call, it is also worth noting that viewing message logs is not supported.
- Delete device content. The “Delete device content” feature can be used as a last resort to protect your information. This function deletes all data stored in the internal memory, external memory and SIM card. It also deletes all the data saved on your device and restores the factory settings.
After clearing and resetting your device, the “Find Phone” feature will not be available.
- Unlock the screen. You may have encountered a situation where you were unable to unlock your device because you forgot your PIN, password, or graphics key. The “unlock screen” function allows you to remotely disable the screen lock settings on the device.
- Notification of SIM card change. If an unauthorized person replaces the SIM card on a lost device, there is a high risk of identity theft. The Find Phone service notifies the owner when the SIM card on the device is changed. In addition, a text message about a SIM card change is sent to the number specified for the “Block device” function.
Ways to find a lost Samsung smartphone
In all cases, it is possible to find a lost Samsung smartphone only if Google and Samsung services are still in use. If the device has been stolen and reset, only applying to law enforcement agencies will help. In this case it is necessary to have documents on hand, certifying that you are the owner, and the IMEI of the smartphone.