Synchronize photos from your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your computer with a cloud service
If you have a large number of photos on your Samsung Galaxy S8 phone, transferring photos through a cloud service can be a good option. If you are not worried about photo quality, Google Drive is always a good option to sync photos from Samsung Galaxy S8 to your computer.
Step 1 Make sure you have a Google Drive account on your computer and Samsung Galaxy S8. After that, you can log in to your account with your ID and password.
Step 2 Go to Google Drive and select on the button, click Download button to download and sync photos from your Samsung Galaxy phone to Google Drive with ease.
Step 3 After that, you can log in to the same Google account on your computer. You can copy and download the photos you want from your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your computer.
Transfer data from iPhone, Android, iOS, computer to any place without any loss.
- Move files between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android.
- Import files from iOS to iOS or Android to Android.
- Transfer files from iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android to your computer.
- Save files from your computer to your iPhone / iPad / iPod / Android.
Part 1.Transfer all your data from Samsung to Samsung in One Click:
Without delay, we will introduce the best tool for data transfer. MobileTrans. This software is specially designed so that no smartphone user suffers from data loss just because they change their phone. This tool will not only help you learn how to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung, but also allow you to recover data from backups. So, if you want to save yourself the hassle of transferring each file individually, consider using MobileTrans.
MobileTrans. Phone Data Transfer
Transfer contacts from Samsung to Samsung in 1 click!
How to Transfer Files From Samsung To Samsung
- Easy to use with an intuitive interface that doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
- Supports direct data transfer from phone to phone for photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs, bookmarks, messages, notes and more.
- Ability to select the type of data they want to move before starting the process.
- Compatible with 6000 different phone models and even supports cross-platform data transfer, such as from iOS to Android (and vice versa).
- The data quality will remain 100% unchanged and will not be saved anywhere inappropriately.
The software is available for download on the official website. Install it on your Windows PC or Mac and follow the instructions below:
Start the Program and Connect your Phone:
Start the program and you’ll see the main interface where you must choose the mode you want to transfer. Choose “Phone Data Transfer” and connect the source and target devices with a USB cable.
When the connection is established, select the types of files you want to transfer to the destination device. Make sure you specify the correct device as the source and target.
Click Start and the program will start the process. You will be able to see the process of sending on the screen.
If you want to make sure there is no data on the other phone, you can also use the “Clear data before copying” feature of the software.
2 Best Ways to Transfer Data Using Samsung Smart Switch (2020)
How to transfer notes from Samsung to Samsung?
Sometimes it is necessary to share thoughts or important information with a friend, to transfer data from an old cell phone to a new one. The transfer of notes is carried out according to an algorithm:
A menu will appear in which you will need to select the format of the text file. This can be:
After making this choice, the file will be automatically converted to the chosen format and sent to the recipient. Sending can be done via a popular social network or messenger. The important thing is that the recipient has it installed. The entry can then be deleted, password protected, or pinned to the mobile’s home screen.
Troubleshoot Samsung Smart Switch for PC
Some people have complained that Samsung Smart Switch for PC accidentally crashes or doesn’t work on their device. If you encounter some problems, follow the tips below to fix it.
Check if your mobile device is supported by Samsung Smart Switch tools.
If Smart Switch does not detect your phone, update your Samsung drivers or reinstall it.
Reinstall the Samsung Smart Switch for PC on your computer or update the software.
Be sure to allow Smart Switch access to your PC.
Check if there is enough space for Smart Switch to open and work.
How to transfer data from a Samsung phone to a Samsung
Many of us are staunch adherents of Samsung phones. Quality, durability, functionality. they serve us with good faith and enjoy their merits for many years. But the time comes when our device becomes obsolete, and we decide to buy another gadget. After buying a smartphone we are faced with the need to transfer data from the old device to the new one, which seems to be a tedious and time-consuming process. But it’s not all so bad! Here’s how to quickly copy all the data from an old Samsung to a new Samsung. And what tools will help us in this.
Samsung Smart Switch on PC to transfer data from your old Samsung, Nokia, Apple, BlackBerry phone to your new Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Download and use the simple program Samsung Smart Switch on your PC which takes up little space and allows you to transfer data to your Samsung Galaxy smartphones quickly and easily. In order to transfer the data from your old Samsung, Apple, BlackBerry, Nokia phone to your new Samsung Galaxy, launch Smart Switch on your PC and use the USB cable to connect your new Samsung Galaxy phone to it. Smart Switch will automatically recognize the phone and transfer your old phone’s data to it. Smart Switch is an executable file of only 8 MB. You can use it right after downloading. The file does not require installation on your computer. Just double-click on the downloaded Smart Switch file and start using the program immediately. You can transfer any kind of data with the program. Copy to your new Samsung Galaxy phone all your photos, videos and personal data from your old phone, including contacts, calendar, messages, memos and phone calls history. You will also be able to transfer screensavers, alerts and bookmarks (JellyBean 4 OS).2.Version 2 or newer) Supported features may vary slightly depending on the phone and smartphone manufacturers.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app for transferring data from one phone to another.
Download and install the Smart Switch Mobile application on your smartphone and you will be able to easily transfer the needed data from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another with a simple tap. You can download Smart Switch Mobile from Samsung Apps store or Google Play, enter “Smart Switch” in the search bar. Installing the Smart Switch Mobile application on your smartphone enables quick one-touch connection, easy and fast data transfer between the Samsung Galaxy phones. Place the devices within 20 cm of each other, launch the Smart Switch Mobile application and press “Connect” on one of them. Once connected, you can easily transfer data from one Samsung Galaxy phone to another phone.
- Reviews, Комментарии и мнения владельцев, questions and answers for data transfer from old Samsung, Nokia, Apple, BlackBerry phone to new Samsung Galaxy smartphone can be added below.
- We hope you found this article helpful in solving the problem with transferring data to your phone.
- Please help with useful tips and troubleshooting. You can also send us helpful advices and solutions to problems by contacting us via the feedback form at the bottom of the page, or by creating a thread in our forum.
- Thank you for your responsiveness, help, and helpful tips.
Synchronizing photos with a cloud service
Cloud services are the main helpers for those who like to store a lot of photos and videos for a long time. You can transfer files as a lump sum, or you can activate periodic saving of data on cloud storage.
Use Google Drive storage from Google. All data placed on virtual drive will be safely protected by Google
To transfer photos to the service, log in to your Google account, then open the Disk app. On the left side of the screen, find the “Add” button, in the drop-down list click on the “Create folder” option.
In the created directory, also click the icon. select the images you want on your phone, then click “Download.
The files downloaded in this way will be available for viewing on your smartphone and PC. You can safely delete the data from the memory of your mobile device, now it is stored on a virtual drive.
Samsung Smart Switch 2021. Transfer ALL Your Data. FAST!
Transferring data using the Smart Switch Mobile app
To transfer all the information quickly, you can use the Smart Switch Mobile app created by Samsung developers especially for this purpose. The transfer procedure follows this sequence:
- If your smartphones don’t have the Smart Switch Mobile app installed, download it from Google Play or the Galaxy Store. To install, open any of these app stores. Type the application name in the search field, go to its page and click Install. Must be installed on both smartphones.
- Run Smart Switch Mobile on two smartphones.
- On both smartphones click on the “Next” button.
- Accept the conditions and tap the “OK” button.
- On both smartphones select the transfer option “From Android to Galaxy”.
- Check the boxes for all the data on the old phone that you want to transfer to the new device.
- Tap the “Transfer” button.
- On the new smartphone, in the dialog box that appears, agree to accept the data.
Smart Switch Mobile is the easiest way to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung
After that you just need to wait for the end of the data transfer. Progress will be shown on both devices.