Changing data in your Apple ID account
To learn how to change an Apple ID, you need to understand its purpose. Each iPhone is assigned its own personal identifier. However, not all users are aware of this or may forget their ID.
Individual code allows you to download new applications from AppStore, restore the system without losing data, avoids locking your device
Change iCloud account on iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s, 6/6s, 7
To expand the capabilities of the service, you need to know all the nuances of working with it on different devices. That’s why in this article we will take a detailed look at how to create iCloud on iPhone 4/4s, 5/5s, 6/6s, 7 to unlock their full potential.
How to change your Apple ID. How to set up iCloud on your iPhone
The problem with how to change Apple ID may arise when you buy a device that was already in use or when you can’t change the forgotten password on your account when you change your phone to a different model.
Steps to change your Apple ID iCloud account without losing data
A 3-step guide to using the tool
How to Change Apple ID on iPhone
- Choose the model of your mobile device
- Enter your IMEI number (you can find it by dialing # on your phone )
- Tap on Open Now “And Done!
If you want to change your Apple ID iCloud account without losing any of the information you store there. The sequence of steps depends on the device you’re doing it on. So we share a step-by-step guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users and on the other hand, we specify the process to be followed on the Mac. If you want to unlock your iCloud account, click here.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
To change your Apple ID iCloud account on any of these three iOS devices, the process is the same.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, go to the Settings app On your device. Who is identified by the gear icon. Ensuite, select your Apple ID in the section at the top of the screen (there should be your name and picture). In case it’s an older version of iOS. Click on “iCloud” option.
- Then go to the bottom of the new window and press Exit “, Last option in this menu.
- After doing the above, enter the word de your Apple ID password in the dialog box that appears.
- Now press ” deactivate ; this is the selection at the bottom of the dialog box. When you do this deactivation, you also deactivate the “Find My iPhone” option for the iCloud account that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod is currently syncing with.
- After that, select the information you want to save on the device. To do this, you just need to drag and drop the buttons of each of the apps. position. That is, the one that displays green. Since then, you can save copies of your old iCloud information this way. But, if you prefer to lose your data, you need to leave the buttons in the stop position.
- When you are done, press ” Exit ; the button located in the top corner of the device screen. And to confirm, press Exit again to completely close the associated iCloud account.
- Now open the Settings app and click Enter [device name] Which is at the top of the entire menu.
- If you want to create a new Apple ID. you must sign in “You do not have or have forgotten your Apple ID?”. Which is at the bottom of the box to copy your password. To do this, create an Apple ID with your iCloud account for free.
- If your other Apple ID iCloud account is already activated and the one you want to switch to. simply enter your Apple ID and the specified password.
- When you’re done, click on the sign in option in the upper right corner. The following message will appear: Log in to iCloud Periodically, when your device accesses all of this account information to open a session.
- currently copy the password of your device. In other words, the one you programmed to be able to lock it.
- Later tap ” merge To be able to merge your information if you want to include all the records stored on your device in your iCloud account. But if you choose not to, just click Don’t merge.
- Then click on the iCloud option This is in the second section of the menu they show you.
- Finally, select the type of information you prefer to store in your iCloud profile. To do this, go to Apps that use iCloud “and do slide the button to turn on (green) the ones you want. Otherwise, leave the button off or white.
When you complete this procedure, you will be able to access from iCloud, all the information you once chose, and even, through another device on which you log in with the same account.
From your Mac
For those who use their Mac in the usual way and prefer to have their Apple ID iCloud accounts separately or for those who use multiple such accounts and prefer to manage them via Mac, the steps you need to follow to change their Apple ID are as follows:. underwear :
- First, click on the Apple menu. It is usually located in the upper left corner of the home screen and is indicated by a black apple icon.
- Ensuite, select the “System Settings” option. Which is in the second section of the drop-down menu they show you and there, click “iCloud” (the button is located on the left side of the window).
- Now select the Exit option “, Located in the bottom corner of the screen on the left side. With that, you delete all the information stored on your Mac in iCloud. Even the photos stored there.
- If you get an error message during the process while following the above steps. This may be due to a discrepancy between your Mac and another iOS device. To resolve this issue, go to the Settings page of your iPhone, iPad, or iPad; Tap your Apple ID, and then tap iCloud Keychain iCloud Keychain, and finally slide the button to the green.
- If you don’t get an error message or you’ve already fixed it, click on the Apple menu. To do this, enter the new preferences system “.
- Once this is done, go to the iCloud option ” And click the ” Start Session ” button; located at the top of the dialog box they show you. If you want to create a new Apple ID, click ” Create an Apple ID. And with that also create an iCloud account for free, following the instructions they indicate.
- Later, enter your Apple ID and password (either the one you activated before or the one you just created). So you need to copy the email address associated with your Apple ID. As well as its password.
- Now click ” Login Located in the bottom corner of the dialogue on the right side.
- It’s time to allow iCloud settings to make the necessary changes, just providing your Mac administrator name and password. If you’ve enabled two-step verification, you’ll also need to enter your password to unlock other Apple devices.
- Now configure the sync settings to have all the information on your device be merged with your iCloud account. To do this, click the button at the top of the dialog box. If you want to find your Mac in case of theft or loss, you should also click at the bottom.
- Now click ” next “And if you decide to activate the localization of your computer, click” permission. To Find My Mac Can be executed.
- Then click the box next to the iCloud Drive option “. This allows you to store your documents and files in the iCloud service. Also, select the apps you want to allow access to iCloud Drive ; you just need to click on ” Available Options And Do It.
- Finally, check the boxes at the bottom of the iCloud Drive page. in select the type of data you want to sync with iCloud so you can access it from any device where you are logged in to your iCloud Apple ID account. That’s it.
- Click Settings [your name] and select “iTunes Store and App Store.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Press “View Apple ID”. You may need to sign in.
- Scroll to the “iTunes in the cloud” section and click “Delete this device”.
The reason is simple. Apple has put a limit on the number of free accounts you can create per device. Specifically, you can only activate three Apple ID accounts on one iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Changing your SIM Card Number
Not quite a switch, but it’ll work, too. All carriers allow you to change your SIM card number without changing your SIM card.
This is very easy to do, but it’s definitely not an option for everyone, as you’ll lose your permanent phone number if you do so.
How to change your MegaFon number
Select a new number from the MegaFon 2 online store. Contact the appropriate Support in your personal Megafon account or in the app
Number change on the day of application. The service costs 100, plus the cost of the selected number.
Choose a new number on the website of MTS 2. Call 8-800-250-0890 and notify an operator of your decision
How to change the number of Beeline
Use the service Number of Choice 2. Select a new suitable number
Regular change costs 30. You will have to pay extra for a nice combination.
An Apple Account is used for a variety of activities, including those related to shopping in the App Store, making financial transactions, or handling sensitive data. To protect yourself from the actions of intruders who may gain access to your account, it is recommended that you change your passport regularly to log in.
There may also be a situation where the user simply forgets the code for identification. You have two choices in this case: register a new account or restore your old one. The second option is preferable because when you create a new account, the user loses access to apps and other content.
Today we’re going to talk about how to change your account on your iPhone
Greetings! Today’s article is from the “every Apple smartphone owner should know” series. I would even say, just have to. Why? Because being able to correctly change your Apple ID or iCloud account on your iPhone can come in handy most of the time. And even if you don’t need it now, you’ll need it someday And believe me, from my little personal experience. Trust me, trust me, it won’t be a problem!:)
In general, as a rule, until the time the user does not even think about this operation. After all, the smartphone works? Works! There is no problem at all? I don’t think so! Then why bother with any settings at all? But nothing lasts forever and all sorts of things can happen. What? Examples abound.
- Selling your device.
- Buying a new gadget or buying a not-new gadget correctly.
- Someone knows your Apple ID, password, iCloud. a sure way to protect yourself, completely change your account.
- Just a fresh start in the life of your iPhone 🙂
In general, it is clear that the case is necessary. So let’s learn how to fully sign out of the Apple ID and iCloud accounts assigned to the iPhone and sign in with the new data. Go!:)
Important! It should be understood that for those people who for some reason do not know (do not remember) the password and login ID, this method will not work, they should proceed as follows.
Changing your Apple ID
You won’t be able to fully use your device after you leave iCloud. If you are sharing your device temporarily and want to keep apps and music on it, just change your Apple ID to the new one. To do this, find “iTunes Store and App Store” in the settings. Click on this item and find the “Apple ID”, click “exit” to deactivate the old account and click on “enter” to open a window for logging into a new one. enter username and password. Now the device is linked to the new account.
- Enter the settings on your smartphone.
- Find the item “basic”.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click on “reset”.
- Select “erase content and settings” performing this action will result in a complete device wipe.
- Before performing the reset procedure, iTunes should be updated to the latest version.
- After connecting the gadget to the PC via USB cable and launching iTunes, the user will see an “overview” window that shows the connected device. You should select “restore iPhone“.
- Now enter the username and password from the Apple ID, wait for the procedure to complete and get a clean gadget.