How to delete your Microsoft account on Android?
On your Android device, open the Phone Devices Assistant. In the upper right corner, tap the Settings gear. Tap Accounts. Find your Microsoft account and click the button to exit it.
In order to delete additional accounts, please do the following:
- In the list of applications, tap the Settings icon. and then select the Mail records.
- Tap and hold the account you want to delete, tap on Delete, and then tap on Delete.
Step-by-step instructions for changing your account
So, your phone is currently synced with one account, and you need to sign in to another Google account. It’s easy enough to do on Android, but you’ll have to delete the old account data first. You can do this thanks to the following instructions:
- Go to your gadget’s settings.
- Find the “Accounts” section (may be called “Personal Data”).
- It will show all the systems in which you are authorized. You need to select Google.
- You will get to the settings window, where synchronization of different data is activated. You need to press the function key of the gadget or the icon with three dots on the right side of the screen.
- Select “Delete account” from the drop-down menu The system will ask you to confirm your choice. Go ahead and do that.
- If you installed a security system, the phone will ask you to enter your password or graphical key before doing this.
At this point half of the task is done. How to change your account? Now you only need to add a new account. This is done in the same settings section on the phone:
- Press on “Add account” line.
- In the window that opens, you will see a list of all the services in which you can create an account. Among these, find and select Google.
- If necessary, enter your password or picture key.
- Then you will be directed to the window for entering your mail. Here you need to specify the username of the account you want to sign in with (this will also be the email address of the gmail post box).
- In the next step, enter your password and accept the agreement.
- The system will ask you to enter your payment information if you do not have it yet. You can skip this step.
- Make sure “Google” appears in the list.
Now you know how to change your account on “Android” in just a couple of steps. If you need to create a new one, then you can select the “Create Account” menu in the email entry window. You have to go through the whole procedure all over again: enter your first name, last name, date of birth, come up with an email and password.
Also note that by changing your account on your phone, you will not be able to get into your mailbox. As mentioned earlier, the login from Play Market is also your Gmail. If you want to keep your mailbox, you have two options: to constantly change your account, which is very inconvenient, or just check your email through your computer.
If you need to completely and permanently delete the old account, you can do this through the settings in the computer. On the Gmail authorization site, you should go to your account, and in the settings, select “Disable all services”. “Delete Data.”. In this case, all data will be irretrievably lost. This is relevant in situations where you are afraid that the old account might be hacked by intruders.
Delete an old Gmail account from Android
After adding a “new” Gmail account to the device that you have, it is time to delete the previous one to avoid getting too many emails or getting out of sync (you may find synced data in the profile that, on the other hand, you do not want to keep).
To delete an old Gmail account from the Android terminal, open the configuration screen by tapping the corresponding icon will return to Accounts, Sync o Users and Accounts and tap the Google item present between the items on the screen.
You should see both the currently configured account and the “old” account already present on the device: at that point, click on the one you want to delete, and as soon as the screen associated with the synced items appears, click on the Other placed at the bottom, and then the Delete account item. Finally, confirm the account cancellation by tapping Delete account.
If, on the other hand, you want to delete an old account directly from the Gmail app, open the latter, swipe from the left edge of the screen (as shown above), tap the account name as proof, and finally select Article Administration Accounts.
You will be taken to the same menu as above, where you will need to tap Google, then in the account you want to delete, and after selecting the Other menu at the bottom near the login at the top Delete account. A confirmation window will appear again: make sure you have selected the correct profile, then tap again on the item. Delete account.
As recommended above, repeat all the steps I described for you on your other Android devices (cell phones and tablets) to be ready to completely delete the Gmail account you want to get rid of.
Delete your old Gmail account without the possibility of recovery
As you say? You managed to change your gmail account on Android following the instructions above, and now you want to know how to completely delete the old used profile? Then this is the most appropriate section for you: in fact, below I will show you all the steps you need to follow to complete this operation.
Create a backup of the account
Before you proceed to permanently delete your old Google profile, I recommend that you save all the information you’ve accumulated over the years you’ve used it: that way you can recover any information that might be useful to you (emails, Google Talk / Hangouts conversations, etc. Д.) Even after the final deletion of the account.
How to continue? I’ll explain it to you right away. First, by connecting to the Google homepage with your preferred browser, tap your photo in the upper right corner and click Google account. If you’re already logged in to the account you want to delete, continue reading the guide; otherwise, click Your Photo again at the top right, and this time click Add Account so that you can add the credentials of the Gmail account you’re deleting. For your convenience, you can go to the account management page right at this link.
In the main section that belongs to the Google account you want to delete, tap the item for Check your content, repeat the operation in your voice Create file and to start backing up your data, click Manage file es Create new file.
If you’re only going to back up just emailsTap the Remove All button, now scroll down the page and toggle the button next to the email item until it turns blue. By default, this type of backup includes all messages; you can customize which emails you want to back up by simply clicking on the All Messages option and checking the Select Shortcuts article. At this point, you just need to select the Guardar tags you want in the backup.
If, on the other hand, you intend to save other data related to the account in question, simply check the box next to the most appropriate items. When you are finished with the backup settings, click Venga and follow the on-screen instructions to get a link to download the backup created by email.
Note that, depending on the size of the data you need to save, this operation may take several hours (if not several days): be careful to wait to receive the email and complete the backup download early to continue with the next steps.
Delete a Gmail account without the ability to restore it
Once you’ve backed up, you’re finally ready to permanently delete your old Gmail account, permanently deleting the data associated with it. Note that this operation is irreversible and that once you complete the undo procedure, you will no longer be able to access other Google services associated with it.
You still want to continue? Let me explain right away how to do this: first, by connecting to the personal Google page I previously indicated to you (also available through the Google personal account link), click on Delete your account or your services, then re-enter your password to log in to the account from which you want to delete Gmail.
At this point, select the Delete Google Account and Data option, type your personal password in the Enter your password field, and tap forward. After that, check the box next to Yes, I confirm that I remain responsible for all charges associated with any pending financial transaction, and I understand that under certain circumstances my winnings will not be paid. es Yes, I want to permanently delete this Google account and all associated data., Finally, click the Delete Account button That’s it. Your personal information will soon disappear from Google’s servers.
Although, as I explained before, this is an irreversible operation, you have a short period of time to restore the account in case of doubt. To do this, when you sign in to Google, tap Sign in and enter the email address associated with the account you were trying to delete. if you see an entry This account was recently deleted and you can restore it tap the Venga button, enter the last password you used to sign in, and tap the Venga button again.
If all went well, you should see a message Mission Accomplished. You canceled the deletion of your account, confirms that the recovery attempt was successful and you can use your Google account and related products again, note that the profile is safe and you can use it again. Otherwise the account will be considered irretrievably lost.
If you had trouble deleting your old Google account and need more help, read my detailed study on how to delete your Gmail account without hesitation.
How to register your Samsung account or reset it
How to change your account on your Samsung phone if you need to link another email or account? An account is needed to take full advantage of all the features of software: download and install applications from PlayMarket, store files in the cloud storage, and much more. Every Samsung smartphone user has an email account tied to his or her. But sometimes users find themselves in a situation where they need to unlink their account, such as when they sell their phone. Read how to do it in this article.
Deleting an old account on your smartphone
Suppose your smartphone is synchronized with one Google-account, and you need to link another. To do this, you first need to delete your old account. Follow the instructions:
- Enter the settings section of your smartphone. Then go to Accounts or Accounts.
- Select the desired line and tap, a window will appear where you should select Delete account.
- Confirm by clicking Delete again and wait for the process to complete.
- In some cases, you’ll need to enter a password or picture key.
- Now that your account is deleted, you can link your new account.
Adding a new account
As mentioned above, a smartphone or tablet with no link to a Google account can not fully perform all the pre-installed functions. You don’t have to perform any complicated steps to link your new account. It is enough to follow the instructions:
- Enter the same smartphone settings item. Accounts.
- In the top line will be labeled Add account, click on it.
- The system will offer several options to choose from, we need a Google account.
- Enter your password or picture key to protect your data.
- Now you need to enter your email address on the gmail service. It is important that it has not been used before to link your Google Account.
- Next step: enter your email password.
- The system will prompt you to enter your payment information for contactless payment cards. You can skip this step.
- Done, new account created.
You can see that the procedure is elementary and does not take much time.
Take into account that it is important to observe the sequence: first delete the old account, then bind the new one, otherwise problems may arise. It is also recommended to restart your smartphone after changing your account by turning it off and on.
You can fully use your smartphone only after you register your email account. Without it, you will not be able to install the application, or sign in to a particular site. Modern phones allow you to quickly, and most importantly free to create e-mail. Many users mistakenly believe that without a computer to carry out this procedure will not work. Let’s dispel this myth and figure out how to create an email account on a smartphone.
Let’s register e-mail on the phone
Now there are many services that allow the user to create an email box. The principle of registration often does not require any confidential data, but for clarity let’s consider the creation of mail on the most popular platforms.
Gmail is one of the most popular emails for smartphones. Without it you can not install the application from Google Play, as well as use other Google-services. To pass registration correctly, we recommend to address to the step-by-step instruction:
- If the phone is new, we go to any application from Google. This can be Play Market, Gmail, YouTube, or Disk. The system will ask you to log in or create a new account. Of course, you should choose the second option by clicking the button with the same name. If your smartphone already has at least one Gmail account, go to settings. Here, open the “Accounts” tab, then click “Add Account” and select “Google”. By the way, do not forget to turn on the Internet before you register. Without it, you will not be able to complete the procedure.
- Specify the name that will be displayed in the future account. You can enter any data, as no one will check it. After entering the information click on the “Next” button.
- Now we specify the year, month and day of birth, and in the next field we choose gender, which, if desired, can be omitted. Note that if the added return will be less than 18 years old, the account is subject to certain restrictions. For example, you can’t run a video on YouTube that contains material that is not intended for adults.
- On the next page we will create a login. First, it must be free, and second it must contain only Latin letters and numbers. If your username is busy, the system will tell you and will not allow you to complete the registration.
- Now create a strong password containing at least 8 characters. For security purposes, we do not recommend using your date of birth, your first and last name, and ascending or descending set of digits. The password must be entered in two boxes, and then click on the “Next” button.
- Then if you want we specify the cell phone number. Google is now adding restrictions that make it impossible to create an email without entering your phone number. This is encountered by a small percentage of users, indicating a low prevalence of the problem. An SMS message will be sent to the linked phone; enter a code from the message into the appropriate field when registering.
- Check if the specified data are correct and press “Next”.
How to change your Google Account on Android
In order to change your account on Android or simply to connect another gmail, you need to follow these steps and actions:
- Go to “Accounts” (Depending on the Android version or shell, for example Flyme or MIUI in Xiaomi, it may be called “Users and accounts” or “Other accounts”; on Samsung “Accounts”).
- Then “Confirm” to delete your account.
- Next you need to enter a password or picture key if you have set one on your smartphone or tablet.
- The next step is to add a new Google account, click on “Add account” then choose “Google”.
- Next, you must specify the login Gmail or create it, we will not stop at this point t. к. we have an article about it.
This is how you can quickly change your Google account on your Android phone or tablet. Probably not too much to remind you not to lose your password from your Google account (not only well remembered, but also written down).
How to change your Google account on Android. a few easy ways
From this article you can learn how to change your account on Android. If you have more than one Google account associated with your mobile device, you cannot use them all at the same time. You can only choose one to sync with your phone. It will also be related to Google and Google Play. The latter will allow you to save your gaming data and purchases.
How to sync
If you are interested in how to change your account on your Android device, follow these instructions:
- Open the Settings menu on your smartphone. It is not possible to use all the available personal profiles at once, but you are allowed to define which Google account should be synchronized with Android. Find the gear icon on the Home screen or in the list of applications. Apply this icon to open the Settings menu.
- Sign in to your accounts. You need to scroll down the menu to find them. On most devices should open a new menu with a list of accounts that you can associate with your mobile device. On other phones, the list of registrations may be on the Settings application home screen.
- Mark from Google’s list. You will then see all of the profiles that are associated with your phone.
- Check the one you want to associate with the phone. You will see a list of options that can be synchronized with your user profile. These will include app data, calendar, contacts, etc. д. To the right of these options, you can select the checkboxes. You should only put them in front of the ones you want to link to your Google account. If you want to check all of them, you can do Sync Now at the bottom of the screen.
- Uncheck all other accounts. If you want your phone to sync only with the Google Account you selected, you can uncheck that option for everyone else. Go back to the list and check the option you want to disable. And uncheck all the boxes associated with it. This procedure should be repeated for all other accounts.
- Add a Google profile. If the one you want to apply isn’t already linked to your phone, you’ll need to include it in the list first.
On the Account Settings page, apply Add Account and select Google. In the next step, select Existing if you want to add an existing account, or New if you want to create a new one. In the Existing section, enter your Google email address and the password for your account, and then click on the right arrow at the bottom. You need to wait until the system logs in to your account, and then click OK. You can configure the payment information and set the synchronization options that you want. Apply the right arrow when you’re done.
If New is selected, a menu will appear prompting you to enter your first and last name. After filling in the details, click the right arrow at the bottom. You must enter the email ID you want to use and proceed to the next step. To complete the process create a password and confirm it.
Via Google Play
If you are interested in how to change your account through the Google Play Store, you need to follow these steps:
How to change your Google account on Samsung?
You can’t directly change your account anywhere in the settings in Android. To change your account, you need to first clear your data in Google services, and then enter a new account when you log in again, well, or register a new.
How to change your Google account on your Android phone?
- Find “Accounts” and click “Add Account”.
- Next, select Google Account.
- Now select a new account or an existing account
- Enter data from your second account.
- Signing in.
- Add payment information for apps or content, or just skip this step.
How to change your Google account on Samsung?
You can’t directly change your account somewhere in the settings in Android. To change your account, you must first clear your details in Google services and then enter a new account when you log in again, well, or register a new account.
How to change your Google Account on your Android phone?
- Find the section “Accounts” and press “Add account”.
- Next, select Google Account.
- Now select your new account or your existing account
- Enter the details from your second account.
- You sign in.
- Add data to pay for apps or content, or just skip this step.
How to delete a Microsoft account on Android?
On your Android device, open the Phone Devices Assistant. In the upper right corner, click the Preferences gear. Tap Accounts. Find the Microsoft account and tap the button to exit it.
In order to delete additional accounts, please do the following:
- In the list of applications, tap the Settings icon. and then tap Mail Accounts.
- Tap and hold the account you want to delete, tap Delete, and then tap Delete.
How to delete an account on Android?
Very often Android smartphone users have a problem with their Google account.
For example, when you buy a new device, when you download new games and apps from Google Play Market, you have to select the device in the market. This is an inconvenience.
Unfortunately for many people, it is impossible to unlink the device from the account. But don’t be in a hurry to delete your Google account. You can simply remove it from the list of devices in the market.
To do this, you need to go to your account in Google Play store and select “Devices”. In the “Accessibility” line, click on “Available on the menu”. Here for the device you want to remove from the list, select “Unavailable in the menu”.
Remove Google account from your Android device
Many Android smartphone users often find themselves in a situation where they need to remove their Android account. This is easy enough to do. There are several ways to delete an account on Android? 1 way: Settings. Accounts and sync settings (Settings. Accounts and sync). Here click on the extra account and delete it. In the same window you can create a new account on Android. 2 way: If for some reason you can not delete your account on Android by the first method, then you need to open Settings. Applications. All. Google services. Here select “Clear data”.
Method 3: If the first two methods fail, it is most likely that your system has blocked the deletion of your Android account. This is most likely because you have downloaded and installed a very large number of apps and games that are tied to your account.
Maybe just delete them all and maybe the problem will be solved. However, there is an easier way. You will need root rights and downloaded Root Explorer application. After completing these steps, open the “data”. “system” folder and select the “accounts” file.db”. Press and hold to call up the menu and select “delete”.
Important: deleting this file will automatically delete all contacts, but the other data will remain. In order not to lose contacts before deleting makes backup copy.
After all the manipulations it is necessary to reboot the smartphone. Once enabled, in most cases the account will be deleted.