Ways to display the image from any phone to TV
Progress does not stand still, smartphones and TV develops with seven.Mini steps. Now without “dancing with tambourines” you can connect the phone to the TV. Here I have collected all available methods for 2020, both for Android and iPhone (iPad).
Options for why you might need the output of the image from a small screen to a large, a lot. For example
- Watch the series, movie, video from social networks,
- Show the gameplay to a friend,
- View photo,
- Display the image from the camera,
- Climb on the Internet from a smartphone,
- Listen to music,
- Work from the phone, I use it as a system unit.
How to connect smart tv to soundbar using bluetooth Hisense 55A7200FSVI
The manual is suitable for all models and brands of phones: iPhone, Samsung, Phillips, Xiaomi (Redme), ZTE, Nokia, LG, ASUS, Lenovo, Dexp, Alcatel, Meizu, Oppo, Prestigio, Sony Xperia, HTC. Including for Chinese manufacturers: BQ, Vertex, Micromax, Umidigi, Leagoo, Doogie, Huawei (Honor), Homtom, etc.D. There may be small differences in integrates due to Android versions. Actual for TV models: Haier, Mystery, Philips, Sharp, BBK, Sony, Panasonic, Supra, TCL, DEXP, Telefunken, Toshiba, Samsung.
Connection of the phone to the TV using OTGMHL
The easiest and most obvious option is a wire connection using the appropriate adapter.
On the one hand. Yes, in the era of wireless technologies, connecting a wire is generally last century and it is unclear why there are so many wires in the house. On the other hand, it is this method that transfers the image directly from the phone without any delays, so in some situations it is the most appropriate. In addition, the use of the OTGMHL adapter allows you to connect a keyboard, mouse or joystick to the smartphone and turn the phone into a full.Fledged game or computer, and use the smartphone itself as a system unit.
Using Miracast-Wi-Fi Display
If your TV is equipped with a Wi-Fi module, you can connect a smartphone to it via Miracast. Most smartphones with fresh Android versions have its support, so you will not need to install any additional applications.
Depending on what your smartphone you have, Miracast can be included in the settings menu. Display. Wireless display (broadcast) or wireless networks. Additionally. Wireless display. But in order not to suffer with the search, you need a menu item, it is easier to drive a “wireless display” in the line of searching for smartphone settings.
How to connect phone to car stereo via Bluetooth
To use this method, you not only do not need any additional gadgets, even the presence of a wireless Wi-Fi network in the house is not required. We need only a smartphone and a TV compatible with Wi-Fi Direct.
Activate the Wi-Fi Direct function on TV, after which it will create his own Wi-Fi network. Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct mode in the smartphone in the “Wireless Network” menu. “Wi-Fi”. “Expanded settings” and select the network of your TV. For all its simplicity and unpretentiousness, this method of connection does not differ in high speed, so it should be used only when all other options for working with the TV are not available.
This is another way to connect a smartphone to a TV that does not require any expenses from the user. You will need only DLNA support TV. True, unlike the same Wi-Fi Direct, you can’t do without a Wi-Fi home network.
Turn on the DLNA function in the TV menu. Install your TV on your smartphone as a player, run the standard Android gallery and open the desired media file. The downside is that this function does not support the screen broadcast, everything is limited to conventional media files.
DLNA does not ensure the universality of the content display. It conveys only music, photos and some video file formats. In this case, the image resolution depends on the receiving device.
How to broadcast a gallery for a TV
The next chip is perfect for those who want to broadcast photos or videos from a smartphone to a large screen. DLNA technology will help us with this. The conditions for the connection are as follows:
- Both devices must support DLNA and be connected to one Wi-Fi network.
- The TV must be connected to the router via the LAN network cable.
Broadcast pictures from a smartphone to TV.
To connect a smartphone to a TV via DLNA, you need:
- Go to TV settings.
- Activate the DLNA function.
- Open any media file on a smartphone.
- Next, click on three points opposite photo or video.
- Tap to select a player and specify your TV in the list of available devices.
- Further, the picture automatically plays on your TV.
If for some reason you did not manage to use this chip, the Google Play has a special Bubbleupnp for DLNA application, which may help you.
The algorithm of actions is approximately the same.
- Make sure that TV and smartphone are connected to one Wi-Fi network, as described above.
- Launch the application on the Android Smartphone.
- Next, go to the Devices tab and select your TV.
- After that, open Library.
- Go to the folder where your photos or videos are stored.
- As soon as you open the file, it will immediately be broadcast on TV.
Bubbleupnp application for connecting a smartphone to a TV.
How to connect a phone to AirPlay TV
Airplay is a branded Apple technology, which, inter alia, is intended for an iPhone wireless connection to the TV. It makes it possible to organize a repetition of the screen through the control switch of the control point or just send a specific movie or other video to the TV. To use AirPlay, the receiver and the mobile device must be connected to one Wi-Fi. The quality of their connection depends on the throughput of the wireless network, as well as the numbers of interference that create walls and home equipment.
Earlier, to connect the iPhone to a large screen via AirPlay, a proprietary prefix of a manufacturer named Apple TV was needed. Nevertheless, today TVs with native support of this technology appear on the market. Their full list is available on the official website of Apple.
Instructions for android phones
Many technologies are known to display the image from Android on TV. Most of them have already sunk into oblivion, and therefore we propose to consider several methods. If you use the rest of the devices, then the principle of action will remain about the same (but the names of the menu items may differ).
Device on Android can be connected to TV in two ways: wired and wireless (Figure 2). The use of the cable is suitable when using this connection method at home, since it allows you to exclude the intensive category of battery and provides an opportunity to even watch videos for a long time or play games.
For public places and offices, a wireless way of communication is more suitable. True, it has enhanced energy consumption and is more suitable for short.Term broadcasts.
To connect Android to the TV, you need to use the HDMI cable. Connection with it is very simple to make. It is enough just insert the wire into the desired connector to the TV one and the second side. To the mobile device using micro USB.
Step.By.Step instructions How to connect a phone to a TV
This method is suitable for quick connection of one device to another. Lack of wires, direct connection, intermediary devices, make it very affordable and convenient. Image quality and video will be at a high level.
It is necessary that your Android has at least 4.2 version of the update.
- Connect MireCast on TV.
- Wi-Fi should be included on the phone. Turn on the “broadcast” mode if it is required. Check this function in the settings at the “Exceress” paragraph.
- Download MireCast on a smartphone, run, select “Screen Share” (“Screen Mirroring”).
- Select your TV in the list of devices. Ready!
The transfer also occurs through the already built.In platform. You can check his readiness for work in the TV settings, in the section “Audio output”.
- Make sure Bluetooth is on on two devices.
- In the TV settings, find and select your phone in the list of devices.
- Wait for notifications of successful conjugation.
Connection via Wi-Fi
The option is suitable only for devices supporting the Wi-Fi module. Thus, you can connect them directly.
- In the settings, find the section “Wireless networks”.
- Go to Wi-Fi Direct, if there is no this item, go to “Additional Settings”.
- Start searching for the nearest devices, select the right. Then allow the connection.
Suitable only for TVs Samsung. All actions performed on a tablet or smartphone will be displayed on the screen.
- Install Screen Mirroring on your device.
- On the TV, also configure the connection. Launch the search for devices, select the model of your phone.
- Confirm the connection.
This method works only on Android.
Important! Your TV should have a connector for HDMI. If the conditions are met, you can purchase a dongl-mediator and connect DLNA without using wires.
- The player must be connected to the TV.
- Install Bubble UPNP on your phone (Utility).
- Then we turn on Wi-Fi, start the application. Automatic search for a dongl player will begin.
- The devices will be interfaced independently.
This method has one significant restriction: only the content contained on the YouTube site will be available for viewing. However, someone needs only this.
How to broadcast video from phone on TV?
- In the settings on your mobile, go to the “Wireless Networks” section. Check the accessibility of the connection.
- On the TV, open the program control of the video platform, make synchronization.
- Successful pairing will occur after you enter the same code on two devices.
Airplay (for iPhone owners)
Connection for iPhone owners
This function is designed to transmit data and files between devices. But for this it is necessary to purchase a special prefix. It is thanks to it that the connection of the iPhone and the TV is created.
The program is different from other analogues. The principle of connection is exactly the same, but the functionality is arranged a little different. There is no repetition of the screen.
Thanks to this application, you can play music, films. Streambeals will independently find and synchronize with TV.
Suitable for all smartphones. The main condition. TV must have HDMI port. Video and images will be transmitted in high quality. You will need a cable, smartphone and TV.
- Using the HDMI cable, connect both devices.
- A few moments later a picture will appear on the display. If this does not happen, open the phone settings and see the screen resolution settings.
Perhaps one of the simplest and most common methods of connecting. The mobile phone will be used as a drive. Please note that only the content stored in the memory of the smartphone can be reproduced.
- Use USB cable to connect devices.
- On the control panel, find the Source button.
- By clicking on it, you will see all available, connected devices. Choose the right one.
- If necessary, in the phone settings confirm the use of as a USB modem.
If there is no HDMI port in the mobile device, MHL adapter comes to the rescue.
The prefix Chromecast
The prefix Chromecast
We will learn in more detail how to connect the prefix.
- Connect the HDMI port with the adapter.
- Then we connect it to Chromecast, we insert the other end of the USB cable into the power supply. Connect the block to the outlet or to the TV.
- The smartphone should be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Install Google Home in Play Market (or AppStore).
- Turn on geolocation, configure Chromecast options.
- From the list of devices, select the right.
- On the TV display you will see the code that must be entered into the smartphone.
- You can also create a private room for several devices.
This is a kind of analogue of the MHL adapter. Used in cases where ordinary cables are not supported by one of the devices.
If there is no Bluetooth on TV, or the function does not connect
There are devices such as adapters that can be used with televisions and other devices. They can be found in any technique store. It is necessary to purchase an adapter taking into account a specific TV model.
The adapter takes up very little space, is inexpensive, and also:
- Receives a signal;
- Switches it to the desired format for reading a Bluetooth receiver;
- Carries out conjugation;
- Sends a signal along the radio frequency lines.
After connecting the Bluetooth transmitter to the Audio output of TV (and to the power source, if it does not have its own battery) will be synchronization with the device. To do this, bring the laptop as close to the TV as possible. Activation of the conjugation mode is functionally different for a specific device. Therefore, it will be logical to study the manufacturer’s instructions. These are attached to the adapter and TV.