- In the TV settings, open the “Audio Output” section;
- Press the OK button;
- Use the left / right keys to find the Bluetooth item;
- Press the down key and click on “Select Device.”
- Press “OK;
- A window opens with a list of available devices for connection;
On Apple TV, go to “Settings” “Remotes and Devices” Bluetooth. Apple TV will start searching for Bluetooth accessories in range. Select the Bluetooth accessory. If necessary, enter the four-digit code or PIN code.
- Turn on the TV by pressing the button on the remote.
- Search for Bluetooth in the menu and make sure that it is active.
- In the list of available devices displayed on the TV screen, find a wireless speaker waiting to be connected.
- Confirm TV connection with Bluetooth speaker.
In case there is no headphone jack on the TV, you can connect the active speaker via the Audio-R (white) and Audio-L (red) outputs. In this case use a 2RCA-2RCA cable. If your speakers are expensive, they may have an optical input.
You connect the digital-to-analog converter to the optical output of the TV; Connect wired headphones to it, using an adapter cable; Select the TV menu to output sound through an external device; If you have done everything correctly in your headphones should sound.
If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet, swipe down from the top edge of the screen and turn on Smart View or Screen Mirroring in the menu. After that, the connection between the cell phone and the TV will be established.
- Place the Airpods inside the case, if you haven’t already done so.
- On your Android device, open “Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Open the Airpods case cover.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the box until the LED flashes white.
How to pair Apple AirPods (or other Bluetooth Headphones) to a Samsung Smart TV
Choose the right size of earbuds (for Airpods Pro)
- Open the Airpods case.
- On the iPad, open “Settings” “Bluetooth.
- In the list of devices, tap next to the Airpods headphones.
- Tap “Test fit to your ears,” tap “Continue,” then follow the on-screen instructions.
Despite Bluetooth’s important feature of wireless connectivity, it’s proven that you can’t do without wires altogether. Either way, you’ll need to plug in the Bluetooth transmitter, usually on the back of your TV, or set it up somewhere nearby so that the signal doesn’t interfere with the TV.
If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth, or it flat out refuses to see headphones, you can use a special Bluetooth transmitter that plugs into 3.5 mm TV output (also possible to connect via RCA (RCA), or optical audio output), and the headphones are connected to it.
The connection is as follows: There will be an item “Search for Bluetooth devices” (it is located in the sound settings). Open the menu of this item and find the name of your device. The last step is to pair the device. Now you can watch TV with the headphones.
Connecting Airpods Pro to Android case of the headphones press and hold the button until the indicator light starts flashing white. When the settings menu on your smartphone will appear Airpods Pro, you need to click on this line after which the headphones will be connected to the smartphone. Now you can enjoy your favorite music.
Although Android doesn’t have a built-in animation for connecting the Airpods Pro, pairing the headphones to your smartphone is just as fast as with your iPhone Switching between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency also works, but only by tapping on the headphones themselves.
But do Airpods work with Android? Yes, they work! After all, they’re just wireless headphones that can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device, including most Windows tablets and some Smart TVs.
On the Apple TV, go to “Settings” “Remote Controls and Devices” Bluetooth. Apple TV will start searching for Bluetooth accessories in range. Choose a Bluetooth accessory. If necessary, enter the four-digit code or PIN.
If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth, or if it flatly refuses to see the headphones, you can use a special Bluetooth transmitter that connects to 3.5 mm output of the TV (it’s also possible to connect via RCA (cinch), or optical audio output), and the headphones are connected to it.
You can type “Control Panel” in the search box on the Start menu and open it. Go to “Hardware and Sound. If there is an “Add Bluetooth device” next to “Devices and Printers,” then it is set up and working.
How to connect wireless headphones to an LG TV
- Go to “Bluetooth” → “Bluetooth headset” → “OK”. Press the green button.
- Select your headphones from the found list and press “OK”.
- Enter your PIN code (you can find it in the headset’s manual, usually 0000).