There are two ways to connect any wireless headset to your iPhone:
The process of connecting Airpods is not time-consuming and comes down to simple instructions:
- First, the user must turn on Bluetooth. To do this, you need to swipe your finger on the screen from bottom to top (when locked),
- Click on the icon of the same name,
- Turn on the device,
- Airpods will automatically connect to your smartphone.
If the wireless headphones are not from Apple, the device should be connected through settings:
- You need to take the “earplugs” out of the case and turn them on if necessary.
- Wait for them to connect to each other.
- Then on your phone, go to “Settings” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Enable Bluetooth.
- Start searching for other devices.
- Find the name of the gadget in the list of available devices, and start the connection.
Once the headset is connected, the user can exit the settings and play music. If the device was connected correctly there will be an icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Some models transmit battery charging information.
You can pair Galaxy Buds with a Windows 10 PC. First, open the Start menu and search for “Bluetooth” in the search bar. Once you enter the wireless settings, proceed to the list of available devices, where you can select the Galaxy Buds.
Open the charging case. The headphones will automatically go into Bluetooth pairing mode. On your mobile device, activate the Bluetooth function to connect the headphones to your mobile device, launch the Galaxy Wearable app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How to pair Galaxy Buds with mobile devices for the first time
Note: this method is not available for the Galaxy Bud (R170).
How to connect Airpods headphones to your iPhone
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy Buds to iPhone/iPad
Or how to connect your iPhone to the Airpods headphones? Of course, it’s very easy. Doing the Apple magic:
- Making sure the Bluetooth on your iPhone is turned on. As described above.
- Open the Airpods case near the iPhone. If you have Airpods Max, just hold them up to your iPhone, before of course taking them out of the case.
- A window will appear with an animation. the same magic. Next, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
Naturally for iPhone, the connection of headphones from Apple is implemented as convenient as possible. If you’ve logged into iCloud (and you probably have), the headphones will automatically configure to work with all of your Apple devices.
Connecting wireless headphones to your Samsung Galaxy phone
If you have a headset of the same brand, connecting headphones to your Samsung phone will be easy.
- Charge your gadget and activate it in pairing mode.
- Go to your mobile settings, find the item Connecting devices.
- Tap on the Bluetooth line. Turn on the setting and wait for the device to be detected.
Tap on them. the Galaxy pods will connect, and the settings are automatically saved. After this, all you need to do to turn on the headset is to start Bluetooth.
How to connect i9, i11, i12 wireless headphones to your phone
How to connect Chinese wireless headphones i9, i11, i12 to your phone? Some Chinese TWS headphones do not turn on automatically when removed from the case, you have to press the buttons.
Connecting the TWS wireless i7s headphones:
Samsung Galaxy Buds how to pair with iPhone
- Take the Bluetooth headphones out of the case.
- Turn on 1 earphone by holding down the power button on it. Before the LED light flashes, there is sometimes a voice prompt to turn it on.
- After powering on, press the power button twice, short presses.
- Turn on the 2nd earphone by holding down the power button on it.
- After power on, tap the power button on the 2nd earpiece twice, short presses.
- Then the 1st earphone is connected to the 2nd earphone.
- The 2nd earpiece remains blinking, in pairing and searching mode. This earpiece is the active one and it connects to the phone.
- Take the phone and turn on the Bluetooth in the upper curtain. By touching the Bluetooth icon or via the settings you can access the Bluetooth settings.
- The i7s headphone should appear in the list of available devices.
- Press the i7s and connect the i7s wireless headphones.
Take the Bluetooth headphones out of the case Turn on 1 headphone, holding the power button on it Before the light starts flashing, sometimes there is a voice notification about the inclusion After turning on, press 2 times, short press the power button. Turn on the 2nd earphone, holding the power button on it. After power on, press 2 times, short press the power button on the 2nd earphone. The 2nd earpiece remains flashing, in pairing and searching mode. This headphone is active and connects to the phone. The list of available devices should show i7s headphones.
To turn off the i7s headphones, it is enough to turn off 1 earphone by long press on the on/off button. After switching off the 1st earphone, the 2nd earphone switches off automatically.
SOLVED Not able to Connect Samsung Ear Buds on Iphone?
Video on connecting the i7s wireless headphones
How to connect a Samsung headphone to iPhone?
Many people have a question: how to connect Samsung headphones to iPhone phones? These two organizations have long been competing in the market of all kinds of electronics, and although Apple products are more expensive and in great demand among representative buyers, Samsung is also far behind, and the latest innovations: Gear IconX headphones and Samsung Galaxy S 9 put the famous South Korean company in the favorites of constant competition.
Now, does this fact affect the compatibility of similar products, but from different manufacturers. Will the wireless, wired headphones from Samsung fit your iPhone? Let’s figure this article out.
To connect wireless headphones, go to Bluetooth Settings and turn on Bluetooth. Stay on that screen, put the headphones in discover mode, and tap on the accessory name when it appears on the screen. If you need a PIN, check the documentation that came with the earbuds.
- Go to the “Home” screen.
- Open the case that holds the Airpods and place it next to your iPhone.
- The iPhone will display an animated screensaver of the setup process.
- Press “Connect.”.
- If you have Airpods Pro headphones, read the instructions on the screen.
Once you have activated the connection mode, go to the Bluetooth menu on your iPhone. Find your headset in the list of gadgets that are in range of Bluetooth. Click on the name of the headphones and the word Connected will appear next to it, and the headset can additionally play the audio signal.
Yes. To do this, go to the Settings menu on your iPhone, select Bluetooth Galaxy Buds and press “Connect. Unfortunately, the Galaxy Wereabale app for iOS is not available, so you can’t update the software on the headphones or adjust the equalizer, for example.