Place the headphones in the charging case, then press the function button for 2 seconds. The light on the charging case will start flashing, indicating that the headphones are waiting to be connected. 2. Turn on Bluetooth on your device, then find and connect to the “Mi True Wireless headphones”.
To connect, remove both headphones simultaneously from the charging case and wait 2 seconds until they turn on. Once turned on, the left earphone automatically connects to the right one, the indicator light starts blinking white. Moving on to your smartphone. Turn on Bluetooth and search for available devices.
Place both earbuds in the charging case and remove them when the red light comes on and charging begins. The headphones will automatically turn on and connect to each other. If they are still not connecting to each other, refer to the user manual to reset them.
Turn on Bluetooth and search for available devices. The device we need is called Mi True Wireless EBs Basic_R. This is the right earphone. Press this name and accept the pairing request, where you can allow the sharing of contacts.
Open “Settings”. “Bluetooth” and move the slider to “On. Remove the headphones from the case and press the touch button for a few seconds. Wait for the earphones to sync with each other. Go back to your iPhone and look for “Mi AIRDOTS_R” in the list of available devices.
Automatically connect. Remove both earphones from the charging case at the same time and wait for 2-3 seconds for them to turn on automatically. When the light on the right earphone starts flashing white slowly, you can find “Mi True Wireless Earbuds_R” in the Bluetooth settings on your device.
Open “Settings”. “Bluetooth” and move the slider to “On”. Remove the earphones from the case and press the touch button for a few seconds. Wait until the earmolds synchronize with each other. Go back to your iPhone and search for “Mi AIRDOTS_R” in the list of available devices.
Automatic connection. Take both earphones out of the charging case at the same time and wait for 2-3 seconds until they automatically turn on. When the light on the right earbud starts to flash white slowly, you can find Mi True Wireless Earbuds_R in the Bluetooth settings on your device.
How to connect Redmi AirDots headphones to your smartphone?
Redmi AirDots wireless headphones, also known as Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic. Consider connecting two earbuds to your smartphone at the same time, as well as the option to connect one as a mono-headset.
Before using the device, you must remove the protective film from the contact surfaces of the headphones, place them in the case and charge them. During charging the indicator light glows red. When fully charged, its color becomes white, and after 1 minute goes out.
MI TRUE WIRELESS 2 BASIC Earbuds by Xiaomi (45 TWS with Surprising Quality!)
You need a Bluetooth enabled smartphone and Redmi AirDots headphones to connect. The headphones turn on automatically when you remove them from the case. Connecting two headphones to your smartphone:
- Take both headphones out of the charging case and wait 2 seconds until they are turned on.
- After turning on, the left earphone automatically connects to the right one, the indicator light starts flashing white.
Go to your smartphone: in the Bluetooth menu, search for available devices.
In the list of available devices find Redmi AirDots_L. This is the left earpiece. Click on the given name and accept the pairing request, in which you can allow the exchange of contacts. Depending on the version of the headphones: Redmi AirDots or Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic, the name in the list of available devices may be different. If you have the Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic version, they will be listed as Mi True Wireless EBs Basic_L. The only difference between the versions is that one is produced for the Chinese domestic market and the other for the Global market. Functionality and operation are not affected. The package and specifications are identical. But the price can be different.
After a successful connection, the menu of paired devices will show information about the status of the device and its charge level. The headphones are connected and ready to work. Now after the first successful pairing, Redmi AirDots will automatically connect to the previously paired device if it has Bluetooth enabled.
If for some reason you are unable to pair the headphones, remove the headphones from the charging case and make sure they are disconnected. Press and hold the buttons on both earbuds for 15 seconds. After the indicator light alternately flashes red and white three times (then flashes again), release the buttons and return the headphones to the charging case. Remove Redmi AirDots from the list of paired devices on the smartphone, if they are there. Then do the pairing again.
- Remove any one earphone from the case and wait for it to turn on automatically;
- the headphone indicator light flashes white quickly and then slowly;
- Search for available devices in the Bluetooth menu;
- Depending on the headphone you choose, the device will be called Redmi AirDots_L or Redmi AirDots_R;
- left to click on the device name and accept the pairing request.
What to do when the headphones do not pair with each other?
Communication between the headphones can be established by resetting the Bluetooth modules.
- Disconnect both headphones. press and hold the buttons until the red lights turn on;
- now press the buttons again for 30-50 seconds, wait while the headphones turn on. a white indicator should appear, then after another 10-20 seconds the indicators will light up and flash white and red twice (do not release the press) and then flash twice more and go out;
- put both headphones in the case;
- Now remove them from the case, wait for the sync procedure to complete and reconnect the headphones to your smartphone.
If after resetting the smartphone began to see the left and right headphones separately, you need to connect to the phone only the right one, and when it starts playing sound, you need to press the power button on the left. it should connect to the right.
If it did not work the first time, try resetting again. Also, as a last resort, it is a good idea to clear the “Bluetooth” app data on your device.
First connection after purchase
If you bought the headphones from an online store then the first thing you need to do is charge them. Especially if you ordered from a Chinese site. Once the gadget is fully charged, you can proceed to pairing.
1.On the phone activate Bluetooth through the settings or the notification bar.
2.Plugging in the headphones themselves. To do this, press the button and hold it for a few minutes. The location of the power button varies depending on the headset model. On Mi AirDots, the rear touch area is responsible for turning on. On the similar device from Redmi the button is already mechanical.
3.Wait until the earmolds synchronize with each other. This usually happens automatically. On the two headphones should flash LEDs.
4.Now let’s proceed to actions with the phone. Open Settings and go to Bluetooth.
5.Pay attention to the tab Available devices. It will display the name of the headset. Tap on the model designator to pair it. If the headset does not appear in the list of available gadgets, tap the Refresh icon.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi sports bluetooth headset to your smartphone
It is not always possible to immediately set up wireless Bluetooth headphones on your phone, as sometimes there are problems when you reconnect. Most of these problems can be solved. For more details on how you can solve the problem if your mobile device does not see the wireless headphones, we have described in a separate article. Here we outline the main problems and ways to fix them:
- The distance between the audio and the smartphone is too big, it must be reduced.
- The saved connection was deleted from the settings, in this case you must go through all the steps of the first connection again.
- Bluetooth not activated on your smartphone. Strange as it may seem, but this is one of the most common reasons why it is impossible to connect Bluetooth headphones to the phone.
- The battery in the audio device is low.
- Malfunction in the operating system, you need to reboot the smartphone.
Some models have their own characteristics, for example, when trying to connect JBL wireless headphones to an Android phone sound distortion occurs. This is solved by resetting the headphones and/or the phone.
However, breakdowns of audio devices also happen, you can identify them by several signs:
- audio is not connected and / or not detected by any device. smartphones, tablets, laptops;
- There is no light or sound indication;
- device does not respond to charging.
So, connecting the headphones to the phone comes down to a few simple steps, and if you don’t miss anything, you can avoid many problems.
- Apple Airpods Pro. Best headphones for iPhone (original from Apple) in 2021, vacuum with noise cancellation
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2.
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro.
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless.
- Sony WF-1000XM3.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3.
- Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless.
- Sony WH-1000XM4.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic is compatible with both Android smartphones and iPhones.Connecting is pretty easy.
- Open the charging case cover. Headphones stay inside.
- Turning Bluetooth on your Smartphone.
- Select Mi TW Earphones 2 Basic from the list.
- Confirm pairing.
Before you can start connecting your Xiaomi Mi Watch to your iPhone, you’ll need to download Google’s “WearOS” app (you can download it from the App Store at this link). Only after that can you move on to configuring the watch itself. To connect Xiaomi Mi Watch to iPhone you need: Wait for the watch to turn on.
Open “Settings”-“Bluetooth” and move the slider to “On. Remove the headphones from the case and press the touch button for a few seconds. Wait for the earmolds to sync with each other. Go back to your iPhone and find “Mi AIRDOTS_R” in the list of available devices.