Press and hold the side button on the watch until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Bring the phone close to the wearable device until the pairing screen appears on the smartphone. Press “Continue.”. You can also in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone select “Set as new”.
Open the Health app, click the plus sign in the top corner of the screen to add a device and select “Smart Wristband” from the list that opens. Now select the Honor Band 4/5 line and click “Pair”. Once your phone detects the Honor Band 5, click on the line with its name, and the pairing will begin.
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 – How to Enable and Select Your Sport Mode
How to fix problems connecting the Huawei Watch to your cell phone
It’s hard to forget that with the beginning of the Huawei conflict with Google and its GMS, the problem eventually led to the promotion of mobile services by the Chinese firm known as HMS. They are automatically updated on their phones because they are necessary so that, among other things, the wearable devices can be kept in good working order.
However, something has happened to all of us who use the Huawei Watch or any of the Chinese firm’s Smart Bracelets with cell phones that are not from that manufacturer.
For either of these devices to work well, you need the latest version of HMS, and if you do not install it, it will be impossible to sync the Asian brand app with your smartwatch or smart bracelet, as we will only see this message : “Huawei Health for proper operation requires a later version of services (4.0.0 or newer). You can get the latest version from AppGallery.
But don’t forget that each watch model is equipped with individual features. Does the fitness bracelet work without a phone? Yes. time, date (in some models. in most models time and date are set only after synchronization with the phone)
Huawei watch to a smartphone with any OS
- Download and run Huawei Health.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Charge and turn on the fitness watch.
- Accept the terms and provide permissions.
- Sign in or create an account in the app.
- Press the dots in the upper right corner.
- From the list, select your device.
- From the home screen, press the top button and select Settings Headphones.
- The watch will automatically search for Bluetooth headphones for pairing. Select the Bluetooth name of your headphones and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing.
If the smartwatch does not connect to the smartphone, check the charge level on both devices in sequence. Make sure the Bluetooth connection is active. Then try deleting the connection on your smartphone and reconnecting.
- Download the Gear S3 app file from here
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the iTunes app window.
- Open “apps” on iTunes and drag and drop the Gear S3 app onto your iPhone.
Connect your watch to any Android smartphone
- Download the Galaxy Wearable app to your smartphone
- Turn on Bluetooth on both devices
- Go to the settings section of the app
- On your watch, select the language you want and follow the directions on your device
- In the app, find your watch and tap Connect
- Install the Smart Watch app on your smartphone.
- Turn on the watch and run the app on your cell phone.
- Place your wrist device as close to your phone as possible.
- Select “Setup” in the pairing software and wait for the watch to be detected.
If the smart watch does not connect to your smartphone, check the charge level on both devices in sequence. Make sure the Bluetooth connection is active. If the gadgets still don’t see each other, try resetting the Smart Watch to factory settings and try again.
Download and install the Huawei Health app from the app store. Open the Huawei Health app and follow the on-screen instructions to give the app the necessary rights. Go to Devices Add Smart Watch device and select the device you want to pair with.
How to connect the Honor Watch Magic to your phone?
- Launch the downloaded Health app
- In the upper right corner, click the plus sign icon
- In the list of devices, select Honor Watch
- Next, select Honor Watch Magic/Dream and click Pair
Connect the bracelet to your smartphone and open the Huawei Health app; go to the bracelet settings screen (the icon in Honor Band 5 in the upper right corner) and tap “Dials”; choose the appropriate one and click “Set”.
Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone; Go back to the Huawei Health program. There in the upper right corner there is a button “” (“Add device”). Clicking on it, you will see categories of “smart” devices, there you need to select “Honor Band 4/5 fitness bracelets”, after a couple of seconds after that you will see your device in the list.
Which watches fit with iPhones?
We’ve tested and reviewed all the latest smart watches for Android and iOS, and below are the ones that made the top 10.Best Smart Watch 2019
- Apple Watch Series 4.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active.
- Huawei Watch 2.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- Withings Steel HR Sport.
- Fitbit Ionic.
- Fossil Sport.
- Fossil Q Commuter.