How to set up yandex email on iPhone
Mail is not the most advanced way of communication, but in many functions it can not be replaced, and certainly on the iPhone, where you can set up and store an unlimited number of mail accounts and freely switch between them. Setting up email through the iOS software is pretty easy, and we’ll tell you how to.
To set up Yandex mail on your iPhone or iPad
1) Open “Settings. Mail, Addresses, Calendars”;
2) Under “Accounts” select “Add account” and then “Other”;
3) Here you should click on “New account” and enter the settings for Yandex:
Name Your address Description Incoming mail server. pop.yandex.ru Outgoing mail server. smtp.yandex.For both servers name and password, and then save it all.
4) Also, you can use the more modern IMAP protocol to receive mail, which you simply have to activate by switching to the.
And, of course, enter other data in the settings:
Domain name registrar
In order to create mailboxes on your domain, you must first register a domain name.
Here I recommend one of inexpensive and convenient services Zomro (Discount 4%, Promocode: zomro_22794). Here you can buy cheap domains for 1.5. Also here you can buy hosting with 50% discount and cheap budget VPS servers from 0,99 per month.
- The cost of a domain in the.ru
- The cost of a domain in the zone.su
- 50% Discount on Hosting
- Budget VDS/VPS Server
- Register and become a client
Read articles: In NotePad add a character at the end of each line Ninja Forms plugin to display a contact form on a blog Registrar of 3-x and 4-character domain names in zones.RU and.SU
How to choose default mailbox on iPhone, iPad and Mac
You can add multiple mailboxes to the Mail app on iOS and Mac. So you can work with all your mailboxes in one place, it is very convenient. You probably do not use all of your mailboxes regularly, in which case it is useful to choose the default main mailbox.
When you set up your default mailbox, you won’t have to check which mailbox you are writing from every time. Below we will tell you how to do it.
To add a mailbox to your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app and follow the steps below.
1) Select the Passwords and accounts section.
2) Scroll down and select Add account.
3) Choose the type of mailbox: iCloud, Exchange, Google, etc.д. You can also choose Other and set up the account manually.
4) Follow the setup instructions, which will be different for each type of mailbox.
When you finish setting up, the account will appear in the Passwords and Accounts section. When you open the Mail app, you’ll see it there, too.
How to set up email on your iPhone
Every modern person today has an email account. Every day he goes on the global web to check his mail or send an e-mail to a business partner, friends or acquaintances. Undoubtedly, an email account has a lot of advantages: at any moment you can share any media information with people, whether it is a video or a photo.
In this instruction you will find the answer to the question “How to set up email on iPhone (iPhone)” of any model. Follow these steps and everything will work out.
All you will need for this. is Internet access. Owners of cell phones iPhone often wonder how to configure e-mail on their gadget? In this article, we will try to give you step-by-step instructions for setting up mail on your iPhone.
If you have problems with configuring e-mail on your iPhone, and you are a resident of St. Petersburg, you can ask for help from the staff of our service center. We work every day without interruption. We can also repair your iPhone with original replacement parts.
To become a user of mobile mail, you need to do the following:
How To Create An Email Account On iPhone
- Open the Settings section (for English-speaking versions “Settings”);
- Choose Mail, Addresses, Calendars;
- In the item Accounts select the item AddAcount;
- From the list of suggested mail sites choose the necessary one, or click Other;
- In the window that appears, select New account and then enter your name. The name you entered will be shown to those to whom you will be sending mails;
- In the following E-mail field, enter your e-mail address. This can be a mailbox set up at. Yandex.ru, Rambler.ru, and so on. Be extremely careful when entering the address. It should be written in the same format as on the site;
- In the Password field enter your email password;
- In the Decription, type in a name for the configured mailbox, to easily distinguish one configured mailbox from another;
- Finally, click Save;
- After all these operations, go out of the settings menu and click on Pop.
In this section you must configure the incoming mail server (for English-speaking phones iPhone Incoming mail server):
Adding an account Tut.by, Rambler, Yandex, etc.д. To the “Mail” application on your iPhone / iPad
Add a Tut account to the regular iOS mail client “Mail.by or Rambler it is possible only by linking the address of the. For this purpose in a window of a choice of service it is necessary to press item “Others”. In the menu that appears, enter the name, email and password.
Next, in the next menu, the user must enter the data of the mail server. In the “Incoming mail server” section, enter the host name:
- . pop.
- Yandex. pop.yandex.ru
- Rambler. pop.rambler.ru
- Tut.by. pop.gmail.com
- . smtp.:25
- Rambler. smtp.rambler.ru
- Tut.by. smtp.gmail.com
As the last step, in the last appeared menu of settings we should specify those sections which we wish to synchronize with a mail service (contacts, calendars, etc.) and.д.), save all configurations, and test the mail. In case an error occurs in the mail service, try to repeat the whole procedure again. You may have just missed something at one of the steps.
Setting up Mail on iPhone and Other iOS Devices
Using email on your iOS devices is easy and convenient. iOS offers default settings and automatic updates for popular email providers like Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. But you can add any other mailbox, including your special work mailbox, by making a few simple manual settings. That’s what today’s tutorial is about. We’ll show you how to set up your email on iPhone and other iOS devices for third-party email service.
Hosted email for those who want to increase brand credibility with domain-based email. Sign up for our service today and get a discount!
For users of popular mail services, the Apple device is able to configure itself automatically. You will only need to enter an email address and password. This is done in the following sequence:
- In the “Settings” submenu of iPhone, select the “Add account” option. In the early versions of the operating system this button is located in the “E-Mail” section.
- In the list that opens, click on the service whose account the user is going to add. If its name is not on the list, select the “Other” line, where the service is entered manually.
- You will write the email address and enter the password for it. Pressing the corresponding button starts the verification of the added information.
- Mail account data, optionally, can be shown on the phone. After setting the display parameters, the procedure is completed by pressing the “Save” button.
The Rambler setup procedure is exactly the same as described for yandex.ru:
Go to add a new account;