There are alternative methods to disable subscriptions not supplied by Apple.
- Disconnecting directly through the vendor app.
- Disconnecting subscriptions from the operator in the Subscriber’s Personal Office in the app or on the site, or by visiting the physical office of the mobile operator.
- Disconnecting at the subscription provider’s site. the same place where you connected it.
Use these techniques when a subscription does not appear in the appropriate list on your iPhone.
Where do subscriptions come from?
Internet services and mobile applications can access your data and subscribe to almost anything:
- Video libraries.ivi, Netflix, HBO and others. Can be activated by visiting a website or downloading an app, after activating a free trial period.
- Audio Libraries. Yandex.Music, music and more. The connection methods are the same as for videotech.
- New content in the applications. exclusive photo filters and fonts, additional levels and lives, other game content. You can sell practically anything in this way, and when using content, you may not even realize that it is for a fee.
- Subscriptions from mobile operators. Sometimes, according to the terms of your tariff plan, if you sign a contract with a mobile operator, subscriptions to certain services are activated for a certain period for free by default. After this period expires, the contract automatically renews (if subscriptions have not been forcibly disabled) and the subscription fee set in the contract begins to be charged for use or even just for having an active subscription.
Technically, all these troubles can be avoided if you are as attentive as possible when downloading applications and using various services. In reality, it’s hard to avoid accidental subscriptions, so to avoid unnecessary spending, it’s recommended to periodically review your list of subscriptions and remove all unnecessary subscriptions from it.
How to cancel a paid subscription in the App Store or iTunes for an app or game
and more developers are choosing to make their apps free, but giving users the option to buy paid subscriptions with additional features and content.
If you previously purchased a subscription in an app, you need to know how to unsubscribe from the App Store if you no longer need it.
Many users forget about their trial subscriptions and keep paying money for apps or music they no longer use. It’s also easier to cancel subscriptions in the new versions of iOS 12. Here’s how to unsubscribe from the App Store for an app.
How to cancel an iTunes subscription through the settings menu on your iPhone?
After canceling automatic renewal, the service will be available for the paid period. No refund!
If you can’t find the app you’re charged for, it means it’s not provided by Apple.
How to cancel an App Store subscription?
You can cancel auto-renewal on ivi through the iTunes Store and App Store.
Go to your device’s Settings and select the iTunes Store and App Store
Click on your “Apple ID”
Select “View Apple ID” and enter your password
All subscriptions will be displayed. Select “ivi subscription” from the list
Press “Cancel Subscription” and agree to cancel subscription.
Or go to the app on your mobile device, go to “Profile,” open “Subscription Manage,” and click on “Go to Apple ID”.
You can also cancel auto-renewal from “iTunes Store and App Store” settings on your PC.
To do this, download and install the iTunes program and go to “iTunes Store” settings
Select your account, then the Account section
Select “Manage” from the “Subscriptions” section
Select “Edit” next to the ivi app
Click “Unsubscribe” and confirm your unsubscription.
You can also see the information on the website.
- Tap and hold the home screen until you see the apps move.
- Click on the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall App.
- Tap Uninstall App.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Open the App Store.
- Click the sign in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View info at the top of the window.
- On the page that opens, scroll to Subscriptions and click Manage.
- Click Change next to the subscription you want to change.
Click on “Content and Privacy.”. Enter your password code if necessary and select the “Content and Privacy” option. Click on “iTunes Store and App Store Purchases”. Click on “Embedded Purchases” and select the “Do Not Allow” option.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to “Updates.”
- Go to the “Purchases” menu:
- Go to My Purchases:
- Swipe from right to left on any app in the list:
- Select the “Hide” option:
- Go to the iTunes app on your desktop computer:
Go to Settings. Then select Basic and click on Statistics. You’ll see a list of all the apps on your device, you’ll need to select the one you want to remove. Click on the app icon, select Uninstall App, and confirm. The third way is to uninstall via iTunes.
- Go to Tinder.com and log in to your account
- Click on the profile icon in the left corner of the screen.
- Select “Manage Payments.
- Click “Unsubscribe”.
There are two easy ways to cancel any AppStore subscription
Paid content, distributed by subscription, on iOS operating system is not new. the same Apple Music reveals the musical gifts for 169 a month, and cloud storage expanding 5 GB of free space. for 59 (subscription fees of these services are adjusted depending on the selected conditions and varies in the lower or higher cost).
You can pay for some apps from the App Store in the same way (developers always tell you about the terms of distribution in advance, no one will withdraw money immediately), and for as long as your subscription is not suspended. But where do I find the option to edit my current subscriptions?? And how to cancel an AppStore subscription? Read about it all in the manual!