MI Account Remove Permanent | Forgot Password Mi Account | Solve Activate This Device Mi Account
What is a Mi account, how to register and why it is needed in Xiaomi
Xiaomi company becomes very popular day a day. The variety of devices of this brand is growing, as well as special services for them. To use them, we need to start an account. Let’s figure out what this Mi account is on Xiaomi phones, how to register and what it will give us.
The registered Mi account is a profile that contains your data, is attached to Xiaomi devices and gives you the opportunity to use the following opportunities:
- Synchronize the Xiaomi Mi Band fitness bracelet with the Mi Fit application;
- Receive information from smart weights (Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale), hours and sneakers;
- Change the themes of the design on Xiaomi phones;
- Receive updates and new versions of firmware for phones;
- Unlock the bootloader to completely change the firmware (including Russian);
- It will be possible to control the phone using a computer (block or delete all data if you have lost your device);
- Use the services Mi Credits, Mi Wallet, Mi Pass;
- Use the Mi Community application to communicate with fans and get the latest news;
- And the most important thing is to use the Mi Cloud cloud service, there will be stored contacts, messages, photos and videos, notes, data from additional accessories. In addition, thanks to this service, you can watch the number of the SIM card inserted and track its location in case of loss of phone.
This account is provided free of charge for using.
Special unlock programs will help to circumvent the problem when official methods do not work. The most popular applications:
|Miflash||https: // cloud./public/4ly1/GPF5ZHCYR|
|Mi Unlock||https: // unlock-code.Ru/download/Other/Xiaomi/368-Mi-Unlock.HTML|
|Adb Run||https: // clouds.Androidp1.Ru/folder/89/xp|
|SP Flash Tool||https: // clouds.Androidp1.Ru/au/sp_flash_tool_exe_windows_v5.1844.00.000.Zip|
Note: these programs will help remove the problem of blocking the account only when using them skillfully. With the improper use of applications, access to the phone may be lost forever.
Removing through the phone settings
The easiest way is to delete an account from the Xiaomi phone. The accounting will be wiped, all synchronized data in Mi Cloud will also be deleted.
This method cannot be called a complete removal of Mi Account, because on the servers Xiaomi will be taken into account, although absolutely empty without your data.
How to delete mi account on Xiaomi Redmi 8 (they took this phone model for example):
- Open the settings application.
- Find the section “Mi account“.
- Slide on the point “Leave the account“.
- On the next screen, click the “Delete” button.
- Enter the password from the current account and slip.
After a few seconds, there will be no trace of the account on the phone. Data that were synchronized with Mi Cloud will be erased from the cloud.
Full removal through ID.Mi.Com
To completely delete your Xiaomi account, adhere to a simple instructions:
- Take your Redmi 4x phone (or any other model) and exit the account of the account using the previous instructions.
- Through a computer or smartphone, go to the Mi Cloud website. Use the link https: // i.Mi.Com/.
- Click “Enter Mi Account”.
Note: the operation of removing the account on the Xiaomi website is irrevocable. Therefore, think well about the advisability of performing the specified manipulation.
How to delete mi account on Xiaomi: the easiest and most correct way
This method is suitable for people who remember the login and password specified in the process of creating an MI account, or having the opportunity to restore the necessary data through the corresponding functionality on the Xiaomi website. In both cases, proceed to deletion of the account should only be when knowledgeable, otherwise it will not work to bring the process to the end.
Important: When the MI account is removed, the data in the Mi Cloud storage are erased. It is impossible to restore them. Before the start of the process, carefully study the personal data stored in the “cloud” and, if necessary, rewrite it on any drive.
Further on how to delete an Mi account from the Xiaomi phone:
- Go to the phone settings;
- Go to the “Mi account” section;
- Select the option “Exchange”;
- Click “Delete” and enter the password.
After that, you need to go to the second stage and delete a mi account through the integration of the official website of this service:
- Follow the link and log in in the account;
- Check out the warning and click “OK”;
- Put a checkmark and confirm the removal.
At some points, you will need to re.Enter a password. This is a normal situation that prevents rash or random actions by the user.
Important: you can go to the site from any device. From smartphones Xiaomi and other brands, as well as from personal computers, laptops and similar equipment. The type of device on the essence and algorithm of action does not affect. The main thing is to preliminarily perform all the devices from the account. Otherwise, removal of accounting will not be completed.
If there is no access
If you forgot the password, but it does not work to restore it, you can use more difficult ways. You can delete the account in the recovery mode or by flashing the device. In both cases, there is a high probability of data loss saved on a smartphone. Therefore, before starting, you need to save all important files in the cloud storage or on a physical medium.
After the recharge during the installation of a third.Party smartphone, it loses the guarantee, when damage it will have to be repaired on your own.
Resetting the device through the recovery
This is a simple way that does not always work. Recovery is a reset of settings to factory. All passwords and forms of the author of the author and to the sites will disappear. It is recommended to remember the password from Google services so that you do not have to restore it.
To return the factory settings on the Xiaomi smartphone, you need to do the following:
- Save all important files.
- Transfer the phone numbers from the book Contacts to SIM.
- Remove the SIM card and Microsd.
- Go to “Settings”. You can get into this section from the menu or holding the volume button simultaneously with the inclusion key.
- Select a item with additional parameters.
- Click on “recovery”
- Further for “reset”
- Select “Personal data”.
Password confirmation is not required. Restored takes up to 20 minutes. The phone will start yourself, you do not need to try to turn it on. If there is little charging, then it is better to perform the entire procedure with connection to the mains.
After turning on, the phone will be in its original state, as when buying. It will be possible to indicate your name, if desired, tie the mail, create a new account in Mi Account.
If it is not possible to remove the account with other methods or the phone begins to request a password from a non.Existent recording, reflashing will help. This method is always completed by removal or fifter.
- Choose a firmware version for your smartphone on the official website of Miui. You can use third.Party programs, paying attention to their compatibility with the processor of your smartphone. You can download the official firmware from the phone, and it is better to load third.Part first to the computer.
- Save important files and contacts.
- The device should have a file with the extension.ZIP in the root folder.
- You need to pull out the SIM card and microSD.
Further actions depend on which firmware will be used. Official or third.Party. If the program is downloaded from the Miui website, then you need to go to the “Settings” and select a item indicating the version of the current firmware. There will also be a system update button. The smartphone will offer to choose a file for flashing. You need to specify the place where the folder is saved.Zip. After selecting the file, the system will start updating on its own. You will need to wait for the process to complete and you can use the phone.
If an unofficial version was downloaded, then a special program will be required to flash. What and where to download it. Indicated in the guide to the firmware. With this method, a guarantee on the smartphone and on the software on it is lost.
If there is no access to the account
If you are wondering how to delete an Mi account, to which there is no access, then we hasten to upset you, this method is simply not. Precisely, but it works only in authorized service centers, for specialists with the right tools.
After any method of cleaning the phone’s data: resetting settings, flashing, or deleting system files. The system will require a password for attached accounts. We also pay attention to the fact that after reset, when the Xiaomi smartphone is first connected to the network, the MIUI protection will require entering the password from Mi and Google accounts.
What to do if there is no access to the account
Unfortunately, it will not work to untie the profile if you forgot the password and cannot drop it by mail or phone. The only official option is to contact Support Xiaomi. Experts will eliminate the problem. But only on condition that all the necessary materials confirming that it is your smartphone that belongs to you. Namely:
- IMEI phone and serial number;
- A check confirming the purchase of a mobile device;
- Photo of packaging;
- Place and date when the phone was purchased;
- El. Mail or smartphone to which the account used to be tied;
- The latest contacts and/or the name of the Wi network. FI.
You can write immediately by international mail. Service.Global@Xiaomi.Com. Residents of Russia should contact Service.Ru@Xiaomi.Com. Ukraine. Service@miot.Com.Ua. Belarus. Support.By@mi-shop.Com. Kazakhstan. Ask@mi.Com.Kz.
Google account recovery
I would like to devote a separate section of the article to restore Google’s account. It is possible that as a result of the incorrect actions of the user or for another reason, the command was given not to disconnect, but to delete Google data on the server. It’s okay-according to official information, even a remote account can be restored within 2-3 weeks. To do this, you need to go to the support page of Google, and then follow the instructions posted there to restore data.
Как отвязать и удалить Mi-аккаунт на Xiaomi
After recovery, it is necessary to enter a password different from previously used!
Summarizing all of the above situations, we can safely say that changing the accounting data in a smartphone is a difficult, at first glance, but accessible to an ordinary user. It is enough to carefully carry out all the procedures, and also do not forget to save on the computer’s hard disk all the necessary user data.