How to change the clock on the iPhone lock screen?
All you have to do is go to settings and then click on General. After that, you have to click on the date and time. Here you can choose how the time is displayed on your iPhone.
In the tab menu, move the slider to the position called “Enabled”, then the lock clock will be deactivated. Move another icon to the “StatusBar Time” position, which allows you to turn on the clock display in the corresponding bar.
How to set Yandex weather on the main screen?
So, to turn on the weather forecast on the lock screen you need to meet a number of conditions.
- Go to Settings on your iOS device. “Privacy.”. “Geolocation Services.”. “Weather.”.
- Next, you need to allow the “Weather” app to always detect geolocation.
How to display phone screen on PC
Four ways to display your phone screen on a PC
Use ApowerMirror via LetsView (free!) Use ApowerManager Use the Android SDK and Droid @ screen
The first tool you will need is. is ApowerMirror! ApowerMirror perfectly displays your phone‘s screen on a PC and provides a powerful way to control Android from a PC using the keyboard and mouse. By following a few simple steps, users will be able to play mobile games displayed on the big screen with the mouse.What’s more, it would be the perfect choice for watching movies with your family on a PC instead of a tiny phone screen. During the process, you can take pictures and record the screen.
- Go to the Apple Store to download the ApowerMirror app. Then connect your iPhone and computer to the same network. You can also use the download buttons below.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and open AirPlay on your phone.Then choose a device name, including “Apowersoft”. Soon you’ll find that your PC displays the phone screen.
- Click the download button below to get the app.
- Turn on USB debugging and plug in the cable to connect the two devices. You will then get a window notifying you of your permission to install the app on your phone. Select “Accept.”. If the installation fails, you must download it manually.
- Activate the app on your phone and a window will open. Select “No Shows” and press “START”. Soon you’ll find your phone‘s screen will appear on your desktop.
Note. If you have ever connected an Android to a PC via USB cable, next time you can also connect them via Wi-Fi and control your phone from the PC. Press the “Mirror” button on your phone. Wait until it detects the name of your computer. Tap the name of your PC. In a few seconds, your phone‘s screen will show up on your PC.
Use LetsView (free)
The second tool you can use to display your phone screen on a PC. is LetsView. This is a practical screen mirroring tool that is completely free! It is compatible with both Android and iPhone and the interface is very clear and simple. Using LetsView, you can record your phone screen, take screen shots and control PC from your phone.
For those who want to use a professional tool to display phone screen on PC, you can try this ApowerManager. It can transfer data between your phone and PC, back up mobile files. It has the ability to restore content from previous backups, take screenshots, manage multimedia content, and more.
Below are instructions on how to display your phone screen on your laptop using this software:
Install ApowerManager on your Windows / Mac.
ApowerManager. This is a simple and practical way to display your mobile device screen on PC. In addition to mirroring your screen in real time, you can also perform other operations, such as transferring files or sending text messages, by clicking the appropriate icons located at the top of the interface.
Use the Android SDK and Droid @ screen
Droid @ screen. Another tool that can display your phone screen on your computer. It is easy to use and most importantly free. With this tool, you don’t need to have a rooted phone or pay for expensive mobile apps just to mirror your Android screen on a PC.However, it does require a little patience and some technical know-how.
- First, download and install the Android SDK Tool on your computer.
- Then download and install the Droid @ screen on your computer.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your PC, but if not, install it first before moving on to the next step.
- Enable USB debug mode on your Android phone.
- Open the Droid @ screen on your PC.
- Enter adb location.exe by typing “C: \ Users \ your account name \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ Android-sdk \ platform-tools \ adb.exe”.
- Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable to be able to display your cell phone screen on your PC.
The main problem with the Droid @ screen is that you have to install two different programs on your PC before you can start using it. Also, it is quite difficult to find Android Debug Bridge or adb.exe. This is definitely not for those who are not tech savvy or those with very little knowledge when it comes to file research.In addition, it has no additional features, but only screen mirroring.
There are many ways on how to display your phone screen on your laptop. You can choose Droid @ screen, ApowerMirror, ApowerManager and others. However, ApowerManager. Is a professional application that mainly transfers data between different devices, although it can reflect your phone screen on a PC. As a result, ApowerMirror specializes in displaying the phone screen on PC and allows users to control Android from PC, which provides a great experience.
Rating: 4.3 / 5 (based on ratings: 111) Thank you for your evaluation!
How to record screen in Samsung Galaxy A10s ?, As on
How to Capture screen in Samsung Galaxy A10s? How to enable screen recording in Samsung Galaxy A10s? How to use Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy A10s? How to Capture Screen Capture in Samsung Galaxy A10s? How to Save Screen Action in Samsung Galaxy A10s?
If you want to save fleeting content. that appears on your display, or share some action that’s hard to describe in words, just Record the screen in your Samsung Galaxy A10s.Learn how to activate and use this super tool. You will not miss anything! Record the screen, save it, and share it with your friends!
How to record screen in Samsung Galaxy A10s?
- Slide the top bar down at the beginning.
- Second, locate and click the Screen Recorder icon.
- After 3 seconds, the screen recording will start.
- To write or draw something on the screen, click on the pen icon, choose a color, and do it!
- To add your picture in the corner of the display, click the avatar icon.
- To end your recording, click the stop tab. small square icon.
If you found this helpful, click on the Google star, like or subscribe to us on and Instagram
How to create an icon on the desktop?
To display the icon on the desktop of the desired program, open the start menu and find it by scrolling, then click and drag the icon to the desktop. Or right-click on your desktop, hover over “Create” and click “Shortcut.
- The easiest option to get a lost or deleted widget back is to tap and hold the screen
- This will bring up a new menu with customizable options.
- Click “Widgets and apps” to open a new menu.
- Selecting a widget mistakenly deleted.
- Hold and drag it to the prepared place.
How to get the big clock back on your smartphone screen (Android)
When resenting the uneven performance of an app. I mentioned that it was updated right after the Android update on my phone. And, in addition to the social networking shoals, which are still unresolved, the big clock on the smartphone’s home screen is gone.
And then, a couple of days later, on the night of October 6, Android said it wanted to update again. That said, the release notes explicitly stated that the changes only apply to the clock.
I think what a joy!! Did they fix the clock? After all, right now the screen looks something like this:
(there will be unusually many photos, because I’m “testing” an application for screenshots, which has the necessary for me function to immediately describe these screenshots a bit, coloring)
And there is no clock There are some silver and gold “clocks” in the applications, which are very (even overdone) beautiful and very functional, but have not moved to the main screen of the smartphone on Android.
As always, the door opens simple: you do not need to be a genius, and you need to think a little to understand. just disabled the widget clock on the main screen and there was no machination of enemies, who deleted the beloved clock.
Although, some things were deleted after the last Android update and appeared after today’s update. In the “Screensaver” screen settings yesterday there was no item “Clock”. only “Google Photos”, “Collage”, “Frame” and “Colors”. And now the “Clock” has appeared, but it’s almost useless. it’s just a screensaver when you go to standby mode.
How to bring back the big clock on the smartphone home screen
Everything is much simpler. Go to all the applications and everything else that is hidden besides the main screen. I have, for example, a round icon with six squares in the middle at the bottom.
At the top choose the tab not “Applications”, but “Widgets”.
We press on it, we hold and we drag on the main screen of the smartphone or wherever it is necessary to us.
It remains only to be glad to have a clock on the screen!
How to put a clock on the phone screen using apps
If the owner of the cell phone is not satisfied with a list of regular widgets, which are integrated into the operating system, then you have to use third-party applications. There are a huge number of different applications for installing widgets, but inexperienced users are not recommended to install such utilities outside of the official Google Play and App Store. Next is a list of the best applications for the installation of graphic elements, which have free access.
Onca Clock Widget
A distinctive feature of this program is the voice announcement of the time. This approach is useful because the user does not need to constantly press the power button to see the time on the display. In the settings of the application the device owner can select the voice and adjust the frequency of its sounding.
Also after installing the utility it is possible to choose the size of the widget, adjust the appearance and position on the screen. In the system settings you can choose between two clock options. analog and digital. Any of these elements can be placed both on the lock screen and on the desktop.