How to record iPhone and iPad screen video in Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7
Note: To use the method, both the iPhone (iPad) and the computer must be connected to the same network, whether via Wi-Fi or a wired connection.
If necessary, you can record screen video of your iOS device from a Windows computer or laptop, but you’ll need third-party software that allows you to receive the broadcast via AirPlay.
I recommend using the free LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver software which can be downloaded from the official site http://eu.lonelyscreen.com/download.html (after installing the program you will see a request to allow it to access public and private networks, you should allow it).
- Launch LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- On your iPhone or iPad, which is connected to the same network as your computer, go to the controls (swipe up from the bottom) and click “Repeat Screen.
- The list will display the available devices to which you can broadcast an image via AirPlay, select LonelyScreen.
- The iOS screen will be displayed on your computer in the.
After that you can record video with the built-in Windows 10 screen recording tools (by default you can call the recording panel with the WinG shortcut) or with third-party programs (see “Recording a video from the screen“). The best programs to record video from your computer or laptop screen).
How to output video, photos, audio from iPhone / iPad to Apple TV (TV) using AirPlay
Swipe up on the screen to bring up the “Control Panel”. iPhone owners with Face ID need to swipe down from the upper-right corner.
Tap and hold your finger on the “Performing” widget on the right side of the display until it opens
Click on the wireless icon (the icon with the three circles and triangle) next to the playback items.
Wait for the list of receivers to appear on the screen.
Tap on the desired receiver and begin playing media content.
To stop the broadcast, repeat the process, but select iPhone or iPad at step 5.
- Open the Photos app.
- Locate the photo or video you want to share.
- Click the “Share” icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click AirPlay.
- Tap the TV with which you want to connect.
- Step 6.
If AirPlay is not set up, press the (input select) button on the TV remote control to select (AirPlay). Then select AirPlay and HomeKit Settings and turn on AirPlay. Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same network as your TV. Select the content on your Apple device to broadcast.
How to transfer an image from an iPhone to a Windows or Mac OS computer
If you need to display an image from your iPhone to a PC or laptop over Wi-Fi, it’s relatively easy to do so: Windows programs are available for transferring images via AirPlay, while Mac OS has a built-in method for broadcasting from an iOS device.
In this tutorial, here are ways to transfer the image from your iPhone to your computer (which will also work for iPad). Unfortunately, none of the features involve controlling the iOS device on the screen: such functionality is not provided by Apple for security reasons. See. Also: How to transfer an image from an Android device to a Windows 10 computer.
How to show your iPhone screen in real time during a call
Apple’s operating systems, albeit for a different class of devices, gradually, with the release of each major update, make gadgets closer to each other. For example, iOS 15 has an interesting feature called SharePlay, which makes it possible to share Apple devices. This option wasn’t originally in the public release of the operating system, which came out in September 2020. But a month has passed, and here it is in the new iOS 15 update.1 this feature is now available.
And if sharing Apple media content or listening to music is not necessary for everyone, then the ability to share a picture from your screen with the person you are talking to may be of interest.
Connect your smartphone and TV to your Wi-Fi network with a router. On your smartphone, go to the control menu, launch the “Screen Repeat” feature, and select your set-top box from the list of available devices to connect.
If the TV is not equipped with a Wi-Fi module or does not support applications for broadcasting content from the iPhone (iPad), you can use a special TV adapter that supports AirPlay piercing, such as MiraScreen G2 WI-FI Display Dongle (even cheaper can be found on AliExpress at the link).
The following macOS Monterey-compatible computers will support AirPlay for Mac:
- MacBook Pro (2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (2018 and newer)
- iMac (2019 and newer)
- iMac Pro (2017.)
- Mac mini (2020). and newer)
- Mac Pro (2019.)
The feature works with the following mobile devices:
- iPhone 7 and newer
- iPad Pro (2nd generation and newer)
- iPad Air (3rd generation and newer)
- iPad (6th generation and newer)
- iPad mini (5th generation and newer).
In addition, older iPhone, iPad, and Mac models can share lower resolution content with supported Mac models if “Allow AirPlay” is set to “All Users” or “All on Same Network” in the Share settings.
How to install ANY screen protector PERFECTLY. 10 steps ( plus 3 Pro-Tips)
- Connect the device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select the device.
- Click “Browse” on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”.
- Click “Apply” button.
How to stream iPhone screen to Android TV
- Select your TV Click on the picture to enlarge
- Click “Start” to start broadcasting on the selected Android TV device. Start
- Start streaming Click on the picture to enlarge
Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same network as your TV. If you have an iOS device (such as an iPhone or iPad): open Control Point and tap (Screen Repeat) on your iOS device. If you have a Mac: click (AirPlay Video) on the menu bar.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select the device.
- Click “Browse” on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi”.
- Click “Apply.