How to use split screen in the Samsung Galaxy A30?
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30? How to activate split screen mode in Samsung Galaxy A30? How to enable split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30? How to enable split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30? How to use two applications at the same time in the Samsung Galaxy A30?
Split-screen mode allows you to use two apps side by side on your Samsung screen, so you can perform two actions at the same time. For example, when you watch our video tutorial, you can follow the instructions! If you need to perform two actions simultaneously on your phone, activate this tool. Check out how to activate. Use and disable this super feature!
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30s?
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30s? How to activate split screen mode in Samsung Galaxy A30s? How to enable screen sharing in Samsung Galaxy A30s? How to turn on split screen in Samsung Galaxy A30s? How to use two apps at the same time in Samsung Galaxy A30s?
Split-screen mode allows you to use two apps side by side on your Samsung screen, so you can perform two actions at the same time. For example, when you watch our video tutorial, you can simultaneously follow the instructions! If you need to perform two actions simultaneously on your phone, activate this tool. Check out how to activate. Use and disable this super feature!
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)?
How to use split screen in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to activate split screen mode in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to enable split screen in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to turn on split screen mode in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to use two apps at the same time in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)?
Split screen mode allows you to use two apps side by side on your Samsung screen, so you can perform two actions at the same time. For example, when you watch our video tutorial, you can follow the instructions at the same time! If you need to perform two actions on your phone at the same time, activate this tool. Check how to activate. Use and disable this super feature!
How to split screen on a Samsung
Samsung smartphones use a simple and easy basic method that does not require installation of any special software. Almost all the owners of the products from this firm use it.
- Launch the two applications.
- Press the bottom right button on the control panel, which will show you all the tabs at the moment.
- Click on the top icon of the program.
- In the small list that appears, select the launch in split screen mode.
- Automatically the two running programs will be placed on the screen on different sides.
- If there were several programs, then after calling the mode on one, it will be located at the top, and at the bottom you will need to select the necessary application.
How to split the display into two parts in Samsung phones with Android 9?
Owners of new smartphones were confused. If before the double screen option was in the advanced features, the phones with Android 9.0 version and above it disappeared. This is actually a bug. Just the manufacturer has hidden the useful function a little deeper.
For example, to split the screen in two in the Samsung A50, you need to enter Settings, and there go to the section Special Features. There will be a link to the Installed Services section at the bottom. After clicking on this area, you need to activate the option Split Screen.
Next, install the mentioned program from Play Market. After performing the above actions, you can make a double display. To do this, click on the applications call. You do not need to perform any other complex operations.
Now you know how to first make, and later how to remove the dual screen on Samsung. This option is indispensable for active smartphone users who often work in two applications simultaneously. At the same time, the algorithm for enabling the function may differ depending on the Android version. Starting with version 9.0, smartphone manufacturers (including Samsung) have hidden the function deeper, so it became a little longer to make a dual display. At the same time it is possible to call the function more quickly after the correct setting.
How to make a split screen on Samsung
Often you want to perform several actions simultaneously on your mobile device, for example: read the news and watch videos on YouTube, communicate in social networks and browse products in the online store. How to make a dual screen on Samsung and deprive yourself of the need to constantly switch between different applications?
The first thing to do is to launch the applications that should appear on the screen at the same time.
After that press the button of the list of all applications (or perform the corresponding gesture) and having chosen the necessary program press the icon of the split screen.
When the top of the screen is filled with one app, select the second app and click on it.
To make the Samsung dual screen disappear you need to drag the separator between the windows to the top or bottom of the screen to the very edge.
Split the screen in half
Android also gives you the option of putting two apps on the screen at once. For example, you can open Google Docs in the lower half of the screen and your browser in the upper half, so you can copy text into your document without having to switch.
To open two applications at the same time, click on the program switch button (square) in the navigation bar. Drag one app to the top of the screen. Simply click the other one. The screen will split: one program will be at the top, another at the bottom.
In Android 9.0 Pie with gestures instead of buttons, the procedure is slightly different. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the edge. The apps you have open will appear. tap and hold on the one you want. Then select the “Split screen” option. Open the second program, and the screen is divided in half.
By dragging the separator between apps, you can choose which program takes up more space on the display. And if you pull the item up to the top or bottom edge, you will exit split screen mode.
How to split the smartphone screen into two parts
Let’s look at how to activate the option on your device, if it is supported by the Android version and use. There are several ways to switch to multitasking mode. And in recent versions of Android, you do not need to unlock the function beforehand.
How to enable split screen on your Android device
If the mobile device has just been purchased, or if the multiwindow option has not been used before, it can be disabled. To turn it on, you need to perform a number of simple actions:
- Go to the settings of the device and activate the developer mode, for which in the section “About the phone” click 7 times on the build number (the item may be called “firmware version”).
- Return to the menu and go to the section for developers (depending on the shell, it may also be hidden in the “Special Features” section).
- Here we find “Resize in multi-window mode” and turn the toggle switch opposite this item to the active position.
- Reboot and after that you can use the split screen feature.
If the Android version is lower than 7, this item is not available on the device, respectively, the option is not supported.
How to divide the Android smartphone screen into 2 parts
Now go directly to the ways of splitting the display into parts.
The easiest method to split the screen into two parts involves the following steps:
- Launching several applications.
- Press the multitasking button (standard square at the bottom of the Android screen) and among the running applications choose one of the tabs you want to use in split screen mode, pull it up or down (left or right, if the device is horizontal), this will start split screen mode.
For some devices you need to additionally select the “In Window” or “Split Screen” option. the name of the button differs depending on the shell.
- The screen will be divided into two parts, one of which will contain the selected application, while the other will contain the list of programs; here you should select the variant to be placed on the second half of the screen.
- Appearing between the windows you can move the split line by adjusting the size of the applications.
Samsung Galaxy A20 How to enable Split Screen Multitasking
Using the Quick Settings Panel
Another way is to use the quick settings:
- Press on the pinion in the notification panel (open by swiping down from above), hold it for a few seconds until the pinion starts to rotate. If this does not happen, you need to activate developer mode and repeat the action.
- A new notification will appear about adding the “System UI Tuner” option to the settings menu.
- Go to settings and find the function here, activate the ability to split the screen with a gesture, then the opening of multi-window mode will be available by swiping up, which is very convenient if the option is used often.
As an option, to split the screen you can use specialized software, of which there are many in this category on Google Play. A great solution for multitasking in Android is the Floating Apps Free (multitasking) tool.
The utility contains an impressive list of floating mini applications and allows you to create an impressive multi-window, with its help it is possible not just divide the screen into two parts, but to make three, four or more separate windows, which is certainly more convenient to implement on a display with a large diagonal. Let’s see how to achieve multi-window mode with Floating Apps Free:
- Download and install the application in the standard way, just like any other software from Google Play, launch it.
- Provide the right permissions when prompted for the utility on first launch.
- Click on the item “Applications” and select from the list the software you want to run in multi-window mode. Tap on the applications one by one, after that the windows will appear on the screen. You can move, resize, close, overlap tabs, click to activate them.
You can also enter in the search bar of the Play Market the appropriate request, such as “multitasking screen” or “screen sharing” to find other tools and choose the application you like.
Splitting the screen on the Samsung smartphone
The activation process is slightly different on different devices. Let’s consider how to split the screen into two parts in the case of Samsung on Android 9:
- Launch the apps you want to multitask with.
- Press the button to show all running applications (on-screen button in the form of bars at the bottom left).
- Select the application that you want to place at the top of the display and hold down until an additional one appears, where you select “Run in split screen mode” (if the option is not displayed, it means that the software does not support the ability to work in this mode).
- When the program is placed in the upper half of the display, you can select the second to be placed in the lower part.
- The display is divided, the windows can be resized by moving the separator. To exit the mode press the application list button and “cross” at the top of the screen or just close the open programs.
Splitting the screen on Honor
Interesting multi-window launch feature implemented on Honor brand smartphones. Ways to activate the EMUI shell mode:
- With your knuckles. To activate this option, you should go to the settings of the device and select the “Management” section, then the item “Enable multiple windows. By moving the toggle switch to the active position you will be able to divide the display into two parts by swiping with your knuckles.
- By swiping. Another option is to launch the application we are going to use and swipe two fingers from bottom to top (if the software does not support this option, you will see a notification informing you about it).
- Floating video player window. Honor devices have a built-in media player that allows you to minimize the active video window into a small floating window. So, you can use other software, even the ones that do not support multi-window, while viewing the video.
In addition to these methods on Honor devices, you can split the screen by holding down the multitasking button and when viewing a list of the most recently opened programs.