How to enable mail synchronization on Samsung?
You’ll need a Google account to enable syncing.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the profile picture.
- Sign into your Google Account.
- If you want to sync across your devices, click Turn on sync.
Why is synchronization disabled? How to enable sync on your Samsung Galaxy s4 smartphone!
If you, like me, want to use your Samsung Galaxy s4 smartphone to access your email through Gmail, then you probably want to turn on sync on your S4 phone as soon as possible! This also works for other Samsung smartphones (and Android).
Syncing your phone is important, and sometimes you may find that it stops working for no apparent reason.
The instructions below will allow you to do just that.
How to enable synchronization on your Samsung Galaxy s4
- Set up your email account or Gmail using the options (not described in this guide).
- Scroll down the menu at the top. pull down on the screen
- You should see two lines below the Wi-Fi logos and t. д., Drag them down to open more settings
- You may have to scroll this selection of logos one to the right. To open the “Sync” option
- You will see the option to enable “sync” at the end of this list (for us this is the most recent option).Tap this option to activate sync. it should light up. If it is inactive, it is inactive.
- That’s it!
Another way to find more settings. Click the “Edit” button here:
Leave a comment if it worked
If you have problems with the above, feel free to leave a public comment below. Also, if it helped your day, feel free to decorate ours by leaving “it worked for me!” comment below too!
See. Also: remove Life Companion
Another annoyance in the fancy Samsung Galaxy s4 smartphone. Life Companion text on the lock screen.Click here to learn how to remove Life Companion from your Samsung Galaxy s4 lock screen.
Also works for other Samsung Galaxy devices
I just used this on the Samsung Galaxy s7 and s8 (and updated the instructions).
This is the same process for s2, s3, s4, s5, s6, s7 and s8. It will also work with the daughter products. It’s probably very similar for all Android phones, unless your carrier has a lot of customization.
Note. I also tried this on a Samsung j2 and it works.
Note that the color and style of your screen is likely to be personalized, and has changed as Android versions are updated over time. If you need a current screenshot or video of this process, let us know in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев section and we’ll update this guide. It is designed as a simple text description right now to help smartphone users just get it working!
[Newest] 5 easy ways to connect your Samsung phone to a PC in 2019.
Android devices are becoming increasingly important in the smartphone market. Samsung phone. One of the leading and popular Android phones with a huge user base. Seeing how important a Samsung phone is, especially for storing your information, the importance of data sync and backup here cannot be overstated.
The ability to sync and transfer files from your Samsung phone to your PC will help you avoid possible loss of data and information.Not being able to connect your Samsung phone to your computer is a common problem that users often encounter, and for that reason, below we will look at various solutions to this particular common problem.
How to connect your Samsung phone to a PC using MTP mode?
Using MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) mode to connect your Samsung phone to a PC. It is recommended to transfer photos from Samsung to PC via USB cable. However, it is recommended that you transfer a small amount of media files to your computer because of its low data transfer rate.
- Connect your Samsung phone to a PC using a USB cable.
- On the home screen of your phone, swipe the screen from top to bottom.
- Make sure that the installed USB connection is marked as “Connected as a media device”.
- If the USB connection is not marked as indicated, select the “Media Device (MTP)” option.
- Make sure your computer has detected your Samsung phone and shows it in My Computer.
How to connect your Samsung phone to PC via Wi-Fi / USB?
If the above method didn’t work, you can also connect your Samsung phone to PC via Wi-Fi / USB. This method is high-speed and safe, unlike using Bluetooth.
There are many professional Wi-Fi file transfer tools for you to choose from. One such tool is Samsung Messages Backup, which allows you to transfer almost everything from your Samsung phone to your PC.
The program supports almost all Samsung phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9 / S7 / S6, Galaxy Note9 / 8/7/6, Galaxy A9 / A8 / A7 / A6, etc. Д., As well as other Android devices such as LG, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi and others.
Here are the steps to connect your Samsung phone to PC via Wi-Fi.
Connect your Samsung device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
Install Samsung Messages Backup on Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP.
Download the Samsung Message Backup mobile app to your Samsung phone for free.
Launch the program on your PC. You can see the interface shown below, select “Connect via WI-FI”.
After that, you can get the QR code on your PC screen. You will now be prompted to scan the QR code.
Launch the app on your Samsung phone. You can find the QR code viewer in the upper right corner.Click it to scan the QR code.
When you log into the main interface of your PC, as shown below, your Samsung phone successfully connects to your PC via Wi-Fi.
Connect your Samsung device to your PC with a USB cable
Samsung Messages Backup also allows you to connect your Samsung device to PC via USB cable. Here’s how:
Install the program on your PC desktop and launch it.
Connect your Samsung device to your PC using a USB cable.
Turn on USB debugging on your Samsung Galayx. Click this link or follow the instructions to enable USB debugging.
Now you can use this program to:
How to connect your Samsung phone to a PC via Samsung Kies?
Samsung Kies. is a widely-known Samsung package for PCs, available for free. Like Apple iTunes, this software can be used to connect your Samsung Galaxy to a PC and easily manage Samsung files on your computer.
Here are the steps to connect your Samsung device to a PC through Kies:
- Install and run Samsung Kies on your PC.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy to PC via USB cable.
- Open the notification panel on your Samsung phone and select MTP mode.
- Samsung Kies will automatically detect your Samsung phone.
- Then you can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos and podcasts between your Samsung Galaxy and your PC.
Synchronize Samsung photos / videos / music with Samsung Kies
The best alternative to Kies for your Samsung Galaxy
How to connect Samsung phone to PC using Bluetooth on Win 10/8/7?
Transferring files via Bluetooth allows you to transfer documents, videos, and music wirelessly between your Samsung phone and PC. However, not available on all PCs.To transfer files via Bluetooth, you need to activate this feature on both your PC and Samsung Galaxy, then connect your Samsung Galaxy to your PC via Bluetooth.
Why is my email not syncing with my Samsung?
Clear the cache and data for your email app
While these files usually don’t cause any problems, it’s worth clearing them out to see if that solves the email syncing problem on your Android device. To clear the cache: Open the Settings app and tap Apps & Notifications. Find your email app, such as Gmail, and click on it.
How to know which devices are syncing?
Synchronize your account manually
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see Accounts, touch Users & Accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap Synchronizing an account.
- Tap Sync now.
How long does it take to sync your email??
The thing is, by default your email syncs every 15 minutes.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Touch Accounts. If it’s not available, tap Users and accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your device, select the one you want to sync with.
- Touch Synchronize accounts.
- The list of Google applications opens.
How long does it take to sync your email??
The point is that by default, email syncs every 15 minutes.
- Open the Settings application on your phone.
- Click Accounts. If it doesn’t, tap Users and Accounts.
- If you have more than one account on your device, select the one you want.
- Tap Synchronize accounts.
- You will see a list of Google applications.
How to disable Windows 10 sync?
To find your sync settings, click on ” Start “. and select OptionsAccounts synchronize settings. To stop syncing settings and remove them from the cloud, disable the sync settings on all devices connected to your Microsoft account.
How to choose what information to sync with your account
- Open Settings.
- Select Accounts and Archiving or Cloud and Accounts
- Touch Accounts.
- Select an account, in our example we choose the Google account
- Select Synchronize Accounts, if you have one.