Stages of installing a melody on incoming calls on Samsung phones in 2021
Each device operating under a particular operating system offers a standard set of tunes and ringtones that can be used to install or notify. Often users want to go beyond the presented options and, fortunately, Android OS allows this to do this in many ways. This function is especially simple in Samsung devices from the top segment.
Regardless of whether the user knows what specific melody he wants to hear or simply wants to expand the choice, this task can be realized, and in very simple ways, which will be discussed below.
Install individual music on Android
Different melodies for contacts allow you to find out a calling without getting a smartphone from a In addition to convenience, it entertains and introduces diversity. Over, on Android, installing a melody on a call is not a very difficult task.
There are many ways to establish individual music for each contact, but the simplest of them is the use of standard tools.
Music for contact in Android is changing:
How to put standard ring on contact
Standard ringtone is the one that is provided for by the company in advance, that is, those that are already in the root memory of any phone. Such ringtones, as a rule, do not differ in some interesting sounds. They are pleasant for hearing, and also do not cause irritation.
So that the user can establish a standard melody on his contact, he can:
- Go to the phone settings. They are located on the start screen, and their icon resembles a gears;
- After that, you must go to a special section responsible for the sound. It is called “sound”;
- Now it is worth choosing that SIM. A map through which calls are most often made. It is worth choosing a map on which I would like to change the melody;
- Further, a person should choose the category of Rington that he likes; note! The choice of category may not be. It all depends on what the user has a phone system. Some phones have a standard choice without the right to respond to the category.
- Now you need to click on the ringtone that the user liked. To listen to it, just tap to its name. It is automatically activated. It is also worth monitoring the sound adjustment.
Thus, you can put the most standard ringtone that the owner of the phone on the Android system can be. When someone will type and call him, this melody, which he had previously installed, will automatically lose.
How to put music on a call on Samsung?
To install a certain melody, you first need to download music or choose a standard melody. Galaxy series devices are considered very popular in our market. They provide ample opportunities, convenient to use, have a good design. But how to change the standard melody of calling to Galaxy with Android?
Installation using phone settings
How to put music on a call on Android? On the Samsung device, you need to perform the following algorithm:
- Initially, open Android settings.
- Then follow the section “Sounds and vibration”.
- Here you can configure notification of various events, including SMS. Choose a section with a call melodies.
- You are provided with a list of different standard signals.
- If you want to put your melody, then click on the “Add” item.
- Launch “Sound Choice”.
- Choose a melody from the list. If it is in the folder, then click on the appropriate point and indicate the path.
- Add the melody, after which it will be installed on the call.
Through the “call”
Important! This instruction is relevant only for the standard “Phone” application on Samsung. If you use a third.Party “ringing”, then there is no such option in it, you need to choose a signal directly through the settings.
- Open the “Phone” application.
- Go to the set of numbers.
- Click on three points to open a menu.
- Select the section “Settings”.
- Go to “Call”.
- Next, proceed to the “Melodies and Klavic signals”.
- Click on the melody of calling.
- Choose one of the standard signals, or add your own algorithm according to the previously described algorithm.
How to Set ANY Song as Custom Ringtone on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone
Odin does not see the Samsung phone in Download mode
How to change the melody in Samsung Galaxy a 30
In order to establish a melody on contact in Samsung Galaxy a 30 smartphones, follow the following actions:
- First you need to go to the main screen of your phone, find the gear icon, which represents the “Settings” option, and then you must press it.
- Next, you will be redirected to the settings panel, find and choose “sounds and vibration”.
- Next, you need to select the “Melody” option that is located in the second section of this panel.
- Next, you will be shown which SIM cards you inserted and work on your mobile phone. Here you must go to choose the one you want to change the melody of the call.
- Now you will be shown all available sound signals, choose which you need and save the settings
How to establish a ring on contact on samsung
Sometimes it happens that there is no time or simply too lazy to look at the smartphone screen to find out who is calling and decide for yourself. Whether it is worth answering or you can ignore the call. The solution to this issue is the use of Smart hours or fitness scraps that can display the name of the caller, but what to do if there is no such device? One of the options is the installation of a personal call melody that will be associated with a caller. So how to establish a melody on the Samsung A52 contact and make incoming subscribers more recognizable without even looking at the screen of a mobile device?
By opening the list of all installed programs and launching the “Contacts” application, click in the name of the subscriber who needs to establish a personal melody.
In the profile opened, click on the “Change” button, and in the settings window, select the “Expand” item.
The list of advanced settings will open, among which we select the “Call Melody” section and, giving access to the “Contacts” application to the photo, multimedia and files on the device, we get the opportunity to choose some pre-installed melody or choose one of the own ones loaded on the phone.
It is worth noting that the ability to prescribe personal melodies is available only if the contact is saved in the smartphone memory. Otherwise, if it is on the SIM card, the expanded menu in the subscriber profile will be absent.
How to download a melody on samsung?
To download a melody from the Internet, first of all, you need to go to one of the specialized sites, for example Ringon.Pro, choose a track you like and download it into a smartphone memory.
After that, you can use the instructions above and add the melody as the main one, but if you want the loaded melodies to be on the same list along with the standard ones, you need to perform a number of actions.
Open the “My Files” application or any other file manager, in the “My Files \ Device \ Download” folder, look for a loaded file and highlight it with a long press.
In the upper right corner of the screen, click on the troete and select the “Copy” item (or “transfer” if you want the file to delete from the “loading” folder, but remains where you will transfer it).
We go to the “Memory of the device” and select “Ringtones” (for installing as a melody of the call) or the “Notification” folder (for installing notifications as a melody).
Click on the “Ready” button and wait for the completion of copying (or transfer) the file to the set folder.
Previously, for trimming the musical composition, resources were required that the owners of the mobile phones could only dream, so the computer was used. Well, now in our there is a device, which in its characteristics is not inferior to a good laptop. It is not surprising that in Google Play you can easily find a music pruning application. But we run a little forward a little.
There are two of the most common ways to cut the song on devices with the Android operating system on board:
How to Set Different Ringtones for Different Contacts Android