- Place the Airpods inside the case, if you haven’t already done so.
- On your Android device, open Settings.
- Select the Bluetooth option.
- Open the Airpods case cover.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the box until the indicator light flashes white.
You can have Airpods and your iPhone adjust the volume.
- Put the Airpods earpiece in your ear and play music on your iPhone.
- Turn down the volume to zero
- Go to Settings, Bluetooth and find your Airpods in the list
- Tap on the menu next to Connected
- Press Mute
- You’ll hear music through your iPhone speakers.
Fix Quiet AirPods Pro Low Volume Louder on Android Mobile 
Go back to the main Settings page or the System page and find the For Developers item and tap on it. Scroll down, find Disable Absolute Volume and toggle its toggle switch to On.
You can do this by using the application “Speaker Boost”:
- Install the program from Google Play.
- Open the utility and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Check the “Show volume control” box to display the audio playback slider.
Go to settings-main-universal-assitive touch. Select the top level menu and add the volume and Turn on the application. And voila, you have a new menu on top of the windows with volume buttons.
Open “Settings” “Universal Access” “Audio Visual” “Headphone Adaptation”, then turn on the “Headphone Adaptation” option. Tap on “Custom Audio Settings”, then follow the instructions on the screen. Or manually configure any of the following settings.
To amplify the sound during a conversation, try pressing the “” button several times to make it louder. When you reach the highest possible volume, you will hear a short sound in your headphone. this will mean that there is nowhere to increase it.
Open Settings. Tap “Sounds, haptics” (on supported models) or “Sounds” (on other iPhone models), then tap “Headphone Security. Turn on “Mute Loud Sounds,” then drag the slider to select the maximum volume level for the headphones.
We have ear wax in our ears that goes into the headphones. Airpods can get quieter because of this. So a good headphone cleaning can help. Do not use anything wet or damp to clean Airpods.
Adjusting the volume on Airpods headphones
- Call Siri, then say things like “Turn down the volume.”.
- Use the volume button on the side of the iPhone.
- Drag the volume slider in the app.
- Open the Control Point and drag the volume slider.
open “Settings” and go to “Sound and Vibration”; press Sound Assistant and turn on both options; to activate Sound Assistant you must press the volume up / down button; a round music icon will appear on the left side, press it and adjust the volume.
How to increase the speaker volume on Xiaomi?
- Enter the engineering menu and change the settings of the smartphone;
- Use the recovery menu;
- change the current settings of the gadget;
- install third-party applications that can change the sound while talking or watching videos;
- Change the system file responsible for the sound.
To increase the volume on your Android smartphone you need to dial the command ##3646633## (in some individual phone models it may be different. use Google). In the engineering menu that opens, you need to scroll through the top menu, then go to Hardware Testing, and then to Audio.
Go to “Settings” on your Android gadget and press Bluetooth. Open the headset case and press the button on the back. Hold it down until the LED between the headphones turns white.
On Android, go to “Settings” “Connections” “Bluetooth. Place the Airpods in the charging case and ensure it is open. Once the headphones are ready to be connected, the light will flash (inside the case or on the front panel, depending on the model). The Airpods will appear in the Bluetooth menu.
To increase the volume of your Android-smartphone you need to dial the command ##3646633## (in some individual phone models it may be different. use Google). In the opened Engineering menu you need to scroll through the top menu, then go to Hardware Testing, and then to Audio.
In the “Control Panel” find and open “Sound”. Then in the window that appears select the device you want (headphones, speaker, speaker). Then click on the “Properties” button. In the window that opens, go to the “Advanced Features” tab and check “Volume Leveling” at the bottom of the list.
Close the lid, wait 30 seconds, and then open the lid. Press and hold the setting button for a few seconds until the status light starts flashing white. Reconnect the Airpods headphones by placing them next to the device and opening the lid. Follow the instructions on the screen of your device.