ways to transfer whatsapp from Android to iPhone.
WhatsApp is now one of the most popular applications among both Android smartphone owners and iPhone users. The simplicity and ease of use, fast and high-quality communication, privacy guarantee ensured by end-to-end encryption of correspondence, have kept this application in the leaders for a long time. If you’ve decided to switch your Android to iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone, our article will give you the top 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Text and voice messages, videos, images and other media files, all of which can contain important information for the user or be just pleasant memories that are sometimes not easy to part with. So, below we’ll take a detailed look at how you can transfer WhatsApp to another phone.
WhatsApp has opened testing to work on multiple devices. how to join and what are the limitations
The company has announced the start of testing the WhatsApp messenger to work fully simultaneously on multiple devices. The official announcement admits that users have been asking for this feature for years.
We previously reported on a noticed innovation in the beta version of WhatsApp for Android. Now the testing has officially started and, most importantly, WhatsApp beta users can join, not only for Android, but also for iOS.
You can use up to four assistive devices at the same time, but only one phone can be connected to your WhatsApp account, and if you don’t use the phone for more than 14 days, the associated devices will be disabled.
As noted. While the feature is in limited testing. To connect it, you need to open the Other Options/Settings menu, select Connected Devices, and click on Multiple Device Beta. The option is available in the latest beta version of WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business for Android and iOS, but not in all countries. The developers promise that testing will be launched worldwide in the future.
Currently, the multi-device beta version of WhatsApp does not support such features:
- Viewing geodata on assistive devices.
- Locking chats in WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp for computers.
- Viewing and resetting group invitations from WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp for computers, as well as joining a group by such an invitation. You’ll need to use your phone to do this.
- Making calls and sending messages to contacts using an outdated version of WhatsApp on your phone will not be possible from your linked devices.
- Making calls via WhatsApp on Portal or WhatsApp for computers to related devices that do not have the multi-device beta installed.
- Other WhatsApp accounts on your Portal device will only work if they have the multi-device beta installed.
- WhatsApp Business users will not be able to change their company name or shortcuts from WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp for computers.
Recall, the messenger is now rigidly tied to a specific device and phone number instead of using login and password authentication, authorization would allow you to run the messenger on any device at the same time.
The advent of true multi-device support has been a dream of WhatsApp users since the messenger launched in 2009. Synchronization between devices with simultaneous operation of WhatsApp is simply not provided. WhatsApp currently only allows you to connect to your account from one device. Even the desktop version of WhatsApp can only work in conjunction with the running application on your smartphone, mirroring it.
- First, on your tablet, go to the WhatsApp Web client page.
- After that, go to the application settings on your smartphone and find the synchronization via QR-code.
- You must have this very code in your browser on the tablet.
- Now you can use WhatsApp on your tablet using WhatsApp Web.
Using one WhatsApp account on multiple devices or on multiple phone numbers Your WhatsApp account can only be verified on one phone number and on one device. If you use a phone with two SIM cards, you will have to select one number to confirm it in WhatsApp.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Even without a computer
No matter who says what, it is very difficult to switch from Android to iPhone. Not because you have to get used to the new logic of interaction with the smartphone, additional restrictions on the part of the manufacturer and less freedom in the choice of software. You quickly get used to it and do not experience any difficulties. The situation is complicated by the transfer of messages from WhatsApp, which has no internal tools for the transfer of chats like Telegram. So users either have to put up with it and start from scratch, or use workarounds, which are becoming more and more convenient year by year. Let’s talk about them.
This Trick Lets You Use Dual WhatsApp On 1 iPhone & Android Smartphone
Transferring WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone is easier than it looks
Not many people know that the ban on direct transfer of WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone and back is related to the messenger’s security systems. Because it encrypts all the messages that you send and receive, using the end-to-end protocol, which involves storing encryption keys only on the recipient and sender’s device, it is not possible to transmit them to a third party. WhatsApp developers are struggling with this, so for now we will use what we have.
Instructions on iOS
The iPhone running iOS, in principle, supports only one number. The exception is the XS model, which comes in a dual-cell version. Install WhatsApp for two numbers on the iPhone is also realistic.
Installing WhatsApp Business
This method is completely official and secure. It consists of installing a separate WhatsApp Business app, which can be downloaded from the AppStore. It must be downloaded like any other application.
When launching this client, you will be prompted to use the number that is already registered in WhatsApp. At this point, you need to select “Use another number”. The same option of setting a second number is also suitable for Android.
Through third-party software
A popular third-party application is TuTuHelper.
- Download the TuTuHelper app from the official website and install it.
- At the first launch you will be prompted to download the developer certificate, you need to confirm the action.
After that, another WhatsApp will load on your desktop. Similar to the second step, you need to give permission to install the software from “JiaNaHaiWei Co., Ltd.”. On the second messenger, sign up as you used to, but with a different sim.
Can I use WhatsApp on more than one phone?
This is a major issue for those who constantly use multiple phones. The answer is a resounding no. You still can’t use the same WhatsApp account across multiple devices. Unlike, for example, Telegram, you still have to register a new account or re-login every time you pick up a different phone.
The main difference between the new feature and what we had before, is that you don’t need to maintain a connection with your phone to send messages. But not everything is smooth here either. If you use the messenger only from your computer, for example, and do not open the corresponding application on your phone within 14 days, all the devices which you have logged on to will be disabled.
I do not know about you, but I was waiting for exactly the ability to use the messenger on different phones. As they say, thank you for what you have, but still, it’s not quite what was needed. Perhaps after some time the restrictions will be lifted and WhatsApp will get the best features of Telegram, but so far this has not happened even in the beta-version.
This is how colorfully Telegram showed that we should move to it from WhatsApp. Or maybe now you don’t have to?
After the feature comes out of beta testing, there is a chance that it will not appear to everyone at once, but in any case, the count will go by the days. So we can say that it will appear for everyone more or less at the same time. One thing is certain, whenever it happens, it will be the biggest step forward for WhatsApp. The service has literally reconsidered its philosophy, but it should have been done a long time ago. And a long time ago.
The procedure for installing WhatsApp on the iPhone
We can talk about all the benefits of the program for a long time. Let’s just note that this messenger allows you to exchange messages, various information, including audio and video files, as well as to make calls. And all this is absolutely free. But in order to use all the features of whatsapp on your iPhone and plunge into the world of unlimited communication, you must correctly install the application.
So let’s not hesitate. Let’s move on to how to install WhatsApp on iPhone. We’ll reassure you right away. this procedure is not complicated. over, we will provide detailed step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the App Store.
- Type the name of the program in the search box. You can also find whatsapp under Top Free. Be sure to choose messenger. The search can suggest other applications with the word WhatsApp in their name. For example, Run WhatsApp on tablet.
- Download the messenger and wait for it to download. It usually takes less than one minute if you have enough internet speed.
- Running the installation. This operation takes even less time than downloading the original file. After that, open WhatsApp.
- A window will appear with a link to read the agreement. To study it or not. you decide. All you need to do is press the Accept button and continue.
- Next, you need to go through the registration procedure. To do this, enter your telephone number. Wait for the message with the code. Then enter it in the special line.
- This completes the installation.
Note that you will not be able to install whatsapp on the so-called Chinese iPhone (various copies of the original Apple product) by the method described above. This device is not compatible with AppStore and iTunes. Start WhatsApp on it you can only download it from a PC or laptop via cable. over, the Chinese iPhone must also support Java applications.
How to install and use two WhatsApp on one phone
Vastap messenger does not allow for quick switching between accounts, like Instagram, for example. You can log out of the current “account”, but you will delete your personal data from the program. But this does not mean that you can not use two profiles on the same phone at the same time. To do this, install a clone of the “Vastap” utility, which means that you will actually have two applications.
What to do if the second WhatsApp does not start
This circumstance has several reasons, each of which deserves individual consideration:
- The phone does not have a second SIM card;
- To register another messenger, you will need a free number that has not previously appeared anywhere. If the gadget does not support the ability to install two SIM cards, then it will not be possible to fully use the application;
- system failure. On earlier versions of the OC Android often crashes when installing new applications. In this situation, it is recommended to reboot the gadget or perform a system rollback, which involves resetting the settings to the factory level;
- outdated operating system version. WhatsApp messenger regularly receives updates. Therefore, on early versions of Android this application may not start at all, giving an unknown error;
- Your cell phone is blocked from accessing programs from unknown sources. In this case, you need to go to the tab “Security” in the settings of the gadget and click on the line “Allow access to suspicious files”;
- malware. Viruses can also cause certain software to refuse to start;
- system garbage. We are talking about the files that clog the cell phone’s RAM, negatively affecting the applications’ performance. You can clean the cache from unnecessary information by using the built-in software;
- Outdated firmware version. To solve the problem you need to reflash the device, but it is not recommended to perform this procedure by yourself to avoid unpleasant consequences. It is better to apply to a service center, where specialists will identify the cause of the problem and find a way to fix it in the shortest possible time.
Reset your Android phone
Note! If the user suspects that his Android device has been exposed to a virus infection, then he should add antivirus to the list of installed software and configure it. Usually such software is preinstalled on the gadget.