How to directly transfer WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone
If you prefer to directly copy all your WhatsApp from your Android device to your iPhone, you should pay attention to this part. Here we highly recommend the powerful WhatsApp Transfer for iOS to help you restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone with ease.
- Backup and restore various WhatsApp data to your computer and iPhone.
- Transfer all WhatsApp messages and chat history from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.
- Check and safely restore selected or all WhatsApp files from backup.
- Export one or more WhatsApp messages and chats to HTML or CSV for viewing.
Ways to recover deleted WhatsApp messages without a backup
If you accidentally deleted important WhatsApp chats, you can always get them back quickly via backup. Problems start when you realize that data copying has been turned off. In this article, let’s look at four reliable methods to recover data on your iOS and Android smartphone without a backup.
It’s not always the case that messages are missing because the user with their own hands pressed the Delete button. Data can also be erased as a result of jailbreaking, unsuccessful device update attempts, and resetting the device to factory settings.
How to recover deleted messages from WhatsApp on iPhone
Information recovery is necessary in case of theft of the device, after installed updates and jailbreak.
The inconvenience of using the application watspah, is that the history of conversations from the messenger is not stored on the servers of the application, and therefore deleted files are not returned. There are several ways to recover lost data. They involve using data from storage in the cloud or using third-party programs.
The standard way
The classic method of recovery, is to use backups in the cloud storage. It takes place by uninstalling and installing the messenger.
In the same way, you can get back messages deleted by another user, provided that he did it in between backups.
The cloud service has a high level of security and reliability. Allows you to connect to your data from any place that has an internet connection.
To return the correspondence will be possible for owners of iPhone version 8.10. Phones with 5s, 6, 7 do not support recovery.
Only one user must be connected to iCloud on your smartphone.Enter iCloud application and find the settings that show synchronization of data from different applications.
For ios7 install documents and data. Go to settings, choose iCloud, press the line. where it says. documents and data.For ios8 and later versions of the os, install iCloud drive. Go to settings menu, choose iCloud option and then. iCloud drive.
Check the available memory space.
When all items are done, whatsapp messenger is uninstalled and reinstalled.
In the window that appears, confirm restoring chat history.
From iTunes Backup
Attention! All data with the current information, because of the restored from iTunes backup file, will be overwritten.
Use this method of restoration as follows:
- Runs iTunes ( the latest version) on a personal computer.
- The iPhone is connected to the computer, via a USB cable. Press the icon that appears at the top of the screen when the phone recognition process is over.
- Go to: files-devices-restore backup.
- Selects a saved copy to restore. Press the button that says restore. Process may take some time.
If you follow the recommendations correctly and have saved data, WhatsApp correspondence, will be returned.
How to store backups on Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud storage that allows you to store: chat histories, contacts, photos, videos and audio files. Each user is given 15 GB of free storage space. In case of exceeding the limit, you can buy more.
iPhone backup is automatically copied to iCloud. You can find it by going to phone settings under Storage. Select “Backups” and see the duplicates created, which are displayed by date. When the backup was created in iCloud, you can transfer it to Google Drive using your computer.
- Download iCloud Drive and Google Drive to your computer and install.
- Make sure the backup is saved in iCloud.
- Select iCloud Drive
- Select Google Drive
- Click the top file in the iCloud Drive folder.
- Hold down the shift key and click the bottom file in the iCloud Drive folder.
- Tap and drag and drop all your files into the Google Drive folder.
This method requires special software installation, but without it you cannot move your data from iCloud to Google Drive. Applications are available in the free version. This is the easiest way to copy, but nevertheless effective.When backed up, you need to recover your WhatsApp messaging on iPhone from Google drive.
How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone in 4 Easy Ways
Constantly check profile pictures, status and group chats. Are the main factors that make you spend time on it to reinforce the trend.
I can totally understand why you get so worried when you discover that your WhatsApp messages have been deleted by your naughty child or just mistakenly deleted.
Today we will present you the latest solutions on how to recover a deleted WhatsApp message on iPhone. And see how the most common methods work. Just check out this detailed guide to learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, like the pros.
The easiest way is to restore data from an iPhone backup. All chat history is saved in iCloud cloud storage. This helps users restore correspondence without losing data even if they change cell phones, the main thing is that all devices should be on iOS operating system. Restore WhatsApp correspondence on the iPhone you can use Google Drive, e-mail and a special program UltData. There will be more details about all the ways below.
Start recovering WhatsApp from iCloud backup
If you often use iCloud and back up your WhatsApp data with iCloud, then this method is for you. You don’t need anything, but your iCloud account and password are enough.
Step 1 Download and install WhatsApp Recovery Software again.
Step 2 Choose “Restore from iCloud.”. Log in to your iCloud account and password, click “Backup iCloud “, then all backup files will be shown with this iCloud account. Select the one you want “Download “backup the lost WhatsApp data you need.
Step 3 After the download and scan process is complete. You can repeat the above steps to view your WhatsApp data.
After confirming all the items, you just need to select WhatsApp messages or photos and click “Recover” to start recovering WhatsApp on your computer.
All ways to help you restore WhatsApp, including photos, messages, video calls, voice messages, etc. Д., Directly on your iPhone 12/11 / XS / XR / X / 8/7/6/5/4, iPad, etc. Д. Without backup and from iTunes or iCloud backup.
To avoid the hassle of doing this again, it’s better to make a good habit of backing up your iPhone data regularly. Also, if your WhatsApp data is deleted or lost on your Android phone, don’t miss the tool below to recover WhatsApp on your Android phone.
The best WhatsApp recovery tool for Android you might need
- Recover your important WhatsApp conversations that were easily deleted
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages and media such as photos, videos from Android;
- Supports Android devices including Samsung, HTC, Google, Huawei, LG, Motorola, ZTE and more;
The complete guide to restoring WhatsApp from iCloud
WhatsApp allows users to send text and voice messages, make voice and video calls, share images, documents, locations, status updates and more. Losing important WhatsApp chats can be frustrating. Luckily, you can restore WhatsApp from iCloud.
iCloud gives iOS users a convenient way to back up WhatsApp chats. If you have the right iCloud backup, you can easily find all your lost WhatsApp data through it.
Many reasons can cause loss of WhatsApp data on your iPhone. This post will give you a detailed guide on how to restore WhatsApp messages and chats from iCloud backup. In addition, we would like to show you in detail how to back up your iPhone WhatsApp files.
What to do if the backup in WhatsApp hangs
One of the main problems users have is that WhatsApp takes a long time to restore the backup. The causes in this case vary depending on the model of the device (Android or Apple), but before reading them, it is recommended to follow the general steps to fix the problem. So, if the backup starts to hang on loading, the only way is to reboot the device. After that, it is important to go to Play Market or App Store to check for updates. In the case of the latest version, it is recommended to install it, as it can also affect the quality of the download.
WhatsApp hangs on restore backup on Android. causes and solution methods:
- Not connected to Google. To check, the client should go to the settings on your smartphone and find the “Accounts” section. There should be a Google profile icon in the list. this means that there are no problems with the connection. If it’s not there, you’ll need to add your account manually. This is done by clicking on the “Add Account” button, then selecting Google from the list, and checking your email and password.
- Google account and WhatsApp are not linked. To make sure that the backup copy can be created and restored, go directly to the messenger. In the program you should click on the section “Settings”, go to the subsection “Chats“, and then. to “Backup”. Here you need to make sure that the profiles are linked, and therefore ready to interact.
- Bad Internet connection. The client must have a stable network connection to work with backups and downloads.
- No Google Play services. Usually on all Android smartphones the program is present by default, but there are exceptions. For example, on Hohor or Meizu phones the services are not loaded, so to work with backups you will need to download Google and Google Play in one of the marketplaces.
The same situation can occur with other phone models. Statistically, iPhone owners have a lot more problems with downloads due to iCloud failures.
WhatsApp backup takes a very long time to create. problems on the iPhone:
- The “Data transfer” option in iCloud has not been enabled. You should go to the device settings to activate it. In the window, click on the user’s profile, then the iCloud section. You should pay attention to whether the iCloud Drive subsection is enabled, whether WhatsApp is in its list. If the sliders are not working, you should move them to the active position, reboot your device and try again.
- The memory is full. To clear the free space the client should go to the iCloud settings and remove unnecessary data or applications.
- Problems with network settings. When the situation reaches a deadlock, it is time to reset the network settings. It is very likely that the cause of the hang-up is due to their unstable operation.
- Hangs because of an old backup. If the client cannot wait for the download to complete, one can try erasing all the data of the previous copy. You can do this in iCloud, under “Backups”.
- Busy smartphone. The best way to get rid of the problem is to reboot the device. To do this, use the sound and power side keys on older models. Press and hold the button for more than 15 seconds and wait until the screen goes out. In some cases, this method does work.