How to quickly and easily share the Internet with your Honor or Huawei phone
With the release of each new model of smartphone, the functionality increases. The first models of mobile gadgets did not have such options as modern smartphones, which can replace a personal computer. To date, all phones have the option of access to the Internet, where you can download various video and audio files, as well as communicate in social networks. But not many users are aware of another useful feature. the ability to connect other devices to your network. In the article described below, you can find out how to give out the Internet with the help of Honor or Huawei mobile gadget.
How to give out Wi-Fi from a Huawei and Honor phone include an access point
Smartphone capabilities are expanding every year. Ten years ago, it was hard to imagine that a phone could replace a computer, accessing the Internet to browse and download content. Now you can watch videos, listen to music and chat in social networks on any model if you have internet connection enabled. In its absence, it is possible to connect to the internet via modem mode on Honor and Huawei phones.
Internet distribution via USB cable
It is possible to distribute mobile Internet from Honor phone to PC or laptop. You will need a USB cable (can be taken from a charger).
- Connect your smartphone and PC with a cable
- Open the notification curtain
- Choose cable connection notification
- In the opened window select the item ” File transfer “
- Go to Settings, then “Personal hotspot” item “” (or “Wireless networks”. “Modem mode”)
- Activate the USB modem function by dragging the slider to the right.
You can now surf the Internet on your PC or laptop using the new connection.
It is possible to share the Internet with your phone with the help of special applications, of which there are many in Google Play. In some of them it is possible to configure the traffic limit and operation time.
Before turning to the ways to activate the function, it is necessary to focus on some aspects, thanks to which it will be possible to avoid misunderstandings. The option of Internet sharing is available on all devices based on the current version of Android, including Huawei Honor 10. The principle of its operation is that the phone starts to be used as a Wi-Fi access point, that is, it becomes a kind of router for other gadgets.
For the option to function on Huawei Honor 10, the 3G or 4G mobile internet must be active and Wi-Fi must be disabled. But even this is not enough, because mobile operators can put their own restrictions. In particular, holders of tariffs with unlimited Internet will not be able to give out traffic. In most cases, the option works only on tariff plans with a limited gigabyte package. However, this information should be checked with your operator.
Before turning to the ways of activating the function, it is necessary to focus on some aspects, which will help to avoid misunderstandings. The option of Internet sharing is available on all devices based on the current version of Android, including Huawei Honor View 10. The principle of its operation is that the phone starts to be used as a Wi-Fi access point, that is, it becomes a kind of router for other gadgets.
For the function of the option on Huawei Honor View 10 must be active 3G or 4G mobile Internet, and Wi-Fi. disabled. But even this is not enough, because mobile operators can put their own restrictions. In particular, the holders of tariffs with unlimited Internet will not be able to distribute traffic. In most cases, the option only works on plans with a limited gigabyte package. However, it is worth checking this information with your operator.
How to Enable Portable Hotspot on Honor 10. Wi-Fi Share |HardReset.Info
- Open the Settings on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select the Wireless category, and tap
- Open the item Modem mode and activate the Wi-Fi Access Point.
- In the access point settings, specify the name of the future network and password for it.
Open Settings, find and click. then Modem Mode and Wi-Fi hotspot and turn it on. Now other phones, tablets, computers or other devices can connect to your phone. If necessary, you can change the name, and the password to Wi-Fi, see the instructions below.
How to share Internet from your Honor 10 phone
Honor 10 Honor 10 Lite Honor 10 ai phone is able to “distribute” the Internet to several other devices.
You can do it over the air with WI-FI or Bluetooth, or you can do it with a cable. Naturally, the first method is much preferable.
So when setting up internet sharing, I recommend choosing this one and I’m going to give it the most attention now.
The other options I will touch also, but already so closely, although they are also worthy of attention, because some are still using the old devices.
I think that this material will be useful for many from my own experience I know that many Android smartphone owners do not even know about this feature, although it would be very useful for them.
Как раздать интернет с хонор 10
How it works? If via Wi-Fi, it’s essentially the same router, only the Internet comes from your service provider’s network.
Setting up the internet on the Honor 9 via Bluetooth
Not all cell phones can share internet via Bluetooth. Both smartphones or tablets must support this feature. Otherwise, nothing will work. So, we again need to get into the Android settings. They can be opened in the shortcut menu or by selecting the gear in the main menu of Honore.
On the device with the Internet, you must enter the settings and select under “Network and Internet” modem;
Bluetooth networking is not as popular as with Wi-Fi technology because of the short range. As a rule, it spreads only up to 3-5 meters from the source. Nevertheless this may be enough to use the Internet on your laptop and smartphone at the same time.
How to properly configure the Internet on Honor and Huawei phones
First, you should make sure that the connected tariff plan supports access to the Internet. After that you can move on to finding the problem.
Choosing the right SIM card
All modern models of phones from Huawei support simultaneous operation of two SIM cards. In this case, the problem of lack of access to the World Wide Web can be hidden in the choice of SIM card not designed for this purpose.
- Open the settings of your phone.
- Select “Wireless networks”.
- Then “SIM-card settings”.
- In the line “Data transfer” put a dot in the corresponding box.
Now you need to turn on Internet and check its functionality.
If after the steps the Internet still does not appear, the cause may be hidden in the
SIM-card. the service is not connected, out of traffic or money on the account Universal APN field: internet
The step-by-step instructions are as follows:
Как раздать интернет с Huawei или Honor? Точка доступа
- Open the settings menu.
- Select the item “Wireless networks”.
- Select “Mobile network”.
- In the upper right corner press on three dots to call context menu, where you should select “New access point”.
- Specify any network name.
- Then we enter “a name of access point (APN). Default: internet.
- Some operators demand to enter login, the password and other data. Find the necessary information on the official website of the operator. Settings for the most common operators in Russia and Ukraine are given below.
The manual is suitable for most models, including Huawei Y5, Honor 10 and Honor 7A Pro. If after that access to the World Wide Web does not appear, then most likely the problem is hidden in the device.
There are more than ten mobile network providers in the Russian Federation. The most popular are the representatives of the “Big Four”.
- Tele2. To get automatic settings, go to a profile section on a site. If not, send free blank SMS to 679 short number. The settings are as follows: the name is Tele2 Internet, the home page is www.m.tele2.The following settings: ru, proxy. disabled, connection channel. GPRS, APN. internet.tele2.You can send a text message to: ru, other fields are empty.
- Megafon website. To get individual presets, either contact your operator or enter the following parameters: Name. “Megafon”. APN point. “internet“, leave the user login keys blank or put “gdata” there. Don’t forget to save your changes.
- MTS. The first option is to send a free blank message to 1020. In reply you will be sent presets which you apply and save for your gadget. The second option is to call 111. If you are a Prepaid subscriber, then call 1040001.
- Beeline. By number 06503 you send an empty SMS. In response, you get a notification with the individual settings for your model. Accept them and save.
often than not, the latest phone models already have universal login settings. If this is the case, just lower the curtain, and click on the arrows of the mobile transmission.