Programs to take a screenshot on Xiaomi
If you don’t want to use the standard screenshot creation features, but you need to take screenshots, there are appropriate apps for Android. However, not all of them are worthy of attention, so let’s consider only the most interesting and functional.
- Lightshot. One of the best apps with a built-in editor. Has a large set of built-in tools, easy to integrate into any operating system. Makes screenshots quickly, with maximum quality (link on Google Play). Requires authorization in your Google account or
- Screen Master Pro. The second most popular program for Android smartphones. Characterized by an extremely simple interface and is able to capture almost everything. Has a convenient and functional editor. The resulting screenshots can be used immediately for their intended purpose, as they are of high quality. But paid app (link on Google Play).
- Screenshot. Completely free high-speed screenshot app. Optimal for creating consistent pictures, which is very useful for tutorials and similar content. The built-in editor lets you add text and tags to the picture.
- EZ Screenshot. Another great app for Android. Can make screenshots of any complexity (including long with scrolling). Contains a simple editor that allows you to add individual elements to the finished image. The program is free, you can download it from Google Play (link).
How to take a long screenshot on Xiaomi (MIUI)?
MIUI firmware supports long screenshot. However, it is important to remember one peculiarity: you can make a long screenshot only if it is possible to scroll, for example, on the page in the mobile browser or the section with system settings. Now we will show you how it looks like in practice.
Let’s open a scrollable application, let it be the Settings section.
How to Take Long Scrolling Screenshot in Xiaomi Redmi [MIUI]
Next, take a screenshot in the usual way. How to? Or you can use the Screenshot icon in the quick access menu (the bar).
Or just press the volume down and shutdown keys for 1-2 seconds.
If everything is done correctly, you will see a window like this. See the Scroll button? Click on it to start making a long screenshot.
Started creating a long screenshot, which you can stop at any point by pressing the Stop button. If not, a full-length screenshot will be created.
You can find long screenshots in the Screenshots album in Gallery.
If necessary, such screenshots can be easily transferred to other devices, such as a laptop or computer.
The algorithm for creating a Scrolling screenshot is actually an extended version of the classic option of saving a copy of the screen. To take a long screenshot on Xiaomi, you just need to follow a few steps:
To initiate the creation of a Scrolling screenshot, we need to use the option of the standard screenshot. This can be done in one of the ways:
First, we need to take a normal screenshot on your Xiaomi or Redmi smartphone, using one of the standard ways:
- Press the power and “volume down” buttons simultaneously for 2-3 seconds. After the screen flash, the photo will be saved in the internal memory of the smartphone.
- Press the touch menu button and the volume knob down.
- Open the notification panel by swiping down from the top (beforehand the page or application to be screenshot is opened). Find the scissors icon in the opened quick menu.
- Use the Quick Ball interactive touch assistant. After a call, several functions will appear on the screen, including scissors, which are responsible for a quick screenshot. If the default helper button does not contain the screenshot capture button, add it to the settings.
- Use gesture control. The screenshot function is initiated by swiping three fingers across the screen from top to bottom.
If the screenshot has been taken successfully, a thumbnail image of it will appear in the upper right corner of the screen. The user has 2-3 seconds to take a long picture, during which time the “Scroll” button at the bottom has to be pressed, otherwise the screen will have to be taken again.
When you activate the “Scroll” option, the smartphone will automatically scroll down to the bottom of the page. At any moment, the user can pause the scanning process, for example, when they only need information from a part of the site. After pressing the “Stop” button, the system will process the information, save the long screenshot in the internal memory of the cell phone.
How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi (MIUI)?
Some users do not know how to take screenshots on their smartphones, that is, they cannot capture the image that is on the screen of their device. They resort to using another device with a camera: a smartphone, camera, or tablet. Or rather, even several solutions: now you will learn how to take a screenshot on Xiaomi smartphones, including the Redmi and Redmi Note series, based on MIUI firmware in different ways.
How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi phone using the “Screenshot” option
Let’s describe the variant that allows you to do without pressing the function keys of the smartphone. Thanks to its use, you can take a screenshot of the screen on your Xiaomi phone by selecting the special option “Screenshot” (in some cases it is called “Screenshot”). To access it, you need to open the notification panel (press the curtain at the top of the display and slide your finger down) and then find and activate the necessary option.
Note that sometimes the “Screenshot” icon is simply not in the list of quick access options. If this is the case, then two options are possible. First. the phone model is too old, so you will need a different way to take a screenshot. Second. the option is available, but it was not originally added to the list. To add the function, just click on the “Sorting” icon in the notification panel that opens, find the “Screenshot” icon, and then move it to an empty space on the same panel. Next, you need to confirm the action and continue to take screenshots as described at the beginning of the section.
menu key volume down key
This method is similar to the past, only instead of the power button you use a capacitive menu button. It can also be touch-sensitive, if you have a smartphone without capacitive buttons and you use gesture-free navigation. In any case, the menu button is located at the bottom left (see photo below). You can take a screenshot of your Xiaomi phone by pressing it and the volume down key at the same time.
This way will work well for older models of smartphones with storage keys. Collage: migeek.ru
How to take a screenshot on your Xiaomi smartphone
Today’s Android user can not do without the screenshot function. Think about how often you have to save information from the screen: a map of the fare, a message from correspondence or the QR code of an e-ticket. In the case of Xiaomi, there are more than 5 ways to take a screenshot, and they are all detailed in this material.
From the notification curtain
Often another method of taking a screenshot is to activate the notification panel (slide your finger down the screen of your smartphone or tablet from the top with the curtain down) and look in the menu on the notification panel for the screenshot option scissors icon.
Tap on it, and you will see a flash of screenshot animation, and then the said screenshot will appear in the upper right corner for a few seconds.
However, if you need to take screenshots quickly, and especially during video game sessions this is not the best option, because while you lower the curtain to activate the screenshot option, by this time the moment you want to take a screenshot may have disappeared.
How to take a screenshot on Xiaomi
Judging by the number of ways to take screenshots, Xiaomi understands exactly how important screenshots have become to us. The easiest one is to swipe down with three fingers on any screen.
To create a screenshot, just swipe down with three fingers.
It would be OK, but in some situations it can not cope. The other day I wanted to show you how to save pictures in Telegram, and I ran into the fact that the phone dropped out of the additional menu.
The problem was solved quickly enough. To take a screenshot on Xiaomi, you just need to lower the notification curtain and find the Screenshot button. After that the smartphone will understand that you are interested not in the curtain, but in what is below it, and will make a screenshot.
The third way is even simpler. simultaneously press the power and volume buttons down. After that, you will see a flash and a small icon in the upper right corner of the screen, which will go out after about a couple of seconds.
How to take a long screenshot on Xiaomi
How often do you find that the screenshot does not hold all the necessary information?? The manufacturers have considered this and made it possible to create a screenshot with scrolling. You can use it to take a screenshot of your entire social media feed or capture the entire text of an article.
To take a scrolling screenshot on your Xiaomi, you need to:
- Take a simple screenshot.
- Tap on the small image of the resulting snapshot in the upper right corner.
- Next, click on the Scroll or Advanced button at the bottom.
- Scroll down to the point you want.
- Press the Stop button.