As promised, let’s talk about some iOS features to speed up the exchange of information when you need to send a screenshot.
To avoid editing the ready-made screenshot when you need to quickly indicate the sequence of actions in the phone settings to the person you are talking to, resort to a little trick. When you hold your finger on an item, you take a photo. As a result, as shown by the arrow in the picture, it will be highlighted in gray.
After the last major iOS update, the finished screenshot as a thumbnail appears in the corner of the screen for a while. By clicking on it, you can open the editing tools and add the necessary notes.
When you hold your finger on a thumbnail, you’ll see the “Share” menu in the next screenshot. You can use it to send a picture from the home screen to your interlocutor without wasting time looking for it in the “Photos” application.
How to change the camera’s aspect ratio when shooting on the iPhone
With the release of the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro, the interior of the Camera app has been changed to make room for the various additional shooting options found in the new flagship models. In addition to the basic exclusive features of the flagship smartphone cameras have also received modes of shooting with different aspect ratios.
On earlier iPhones, the Camera app offered only one capture mode with a 1:1 aspect ratio, the so-called “Square”. It lets you take Instagram photos. This means that users can choose other proportions after the fact, in the editing mode of the Photo app,
On the latest iPhones, users can choose between three aspect ratio options when taking photos in the Camera app: Square (1:1), 4:3 and 16:9.
How to Take a Screenshot on an iPhone X
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 7: quick and easy
A screenshot is a snapshot of your device’s screen. This feature is available on all gadgets from smartphones to desktop computers. But despite the simplicity of this process, not all users know how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 7.
What you may need to take a picture of the display for?
- Share with friends the achievements in a game installed on your iPhone
- Save a favorite moment from the video.
- Capture an error or other problem on your phone.
- Leave a meaningful correspondence in social networks or messages.
But it is not so important for what will be stored screenshot. The main thing is to understand how to take a screenshot.
- Go to “Settings”. “Universal access”. “Touch”;
- Scroll down through the list of available options and open “Touch Back.”
- Choose a double or triple tap (or set them up one by one);
- Assign each gesture the command you want and then try it out.
How to take a screenshot (snapshot) on your smartphone or tablet A screenshot is a picture of everything you see on your phone or tablet. It is saved on the device and can be viewed, edited and sent to other users.
Most often it is necessary to press and hold down the volume down and power button at the same time. The method may vary depending on your smartphone model. If a screenshot is created, the screen will flash with the sound of the camera shutter. On many models, you can click on the “Change” button right away.
You can activate and configure the feature by going to: Settings Universal Access Touch Down.
- Open Settings Universal Access.
- Select the Touch section scroll down and tap Touch from behind.
- Alternately go to the double and triple tap items and assign the actions you want.
Most often it is necessary to press and hold the volume down and power button at the same time. The method may vary depending on the smartphone model. If the screenshot was created the screen will blink with the sound of the camera shutter. On many models you can click on “Modify” right away.
- Open the desired screen.
- You can do this in different ways, depending on your model of phone: Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- You will see a thumbnail image of the screenshot in the lower left corner of the screen. On some phones a screenshot icon will appear at the top of the screen.
On iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, and iPod touch
To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones youve taken before, go to Photos Albums and tap Screenshots.
- Open the program Scissors (Start. Programs. Standard. Scissors);
- Tap the “Create” button (you can choose to take a screenshot);
- You can make notes on the screenshot;
- Save it to your hard drive in JPG or PNG format;
- You can email the snapshot.
- Press “Print Screen” (“PrtSc/SysRq”. at the top) and everything on your screen will be copied to the clipboard.
- Launch an image editor.
- After opening the program, right-click and select “Paste” (or press “Ctrl” and “V” keys simultaneously).
How to take a screenshot from the LG X Power screen, what buttons to press to save a screenshot on the LG X Power and similar Android devices.
You want to take a screenshot of LG X Power screen and do not know how to do it? On this page you will learn how to take a screenshot on your Android smartphone or tablet by pressing the screen buttons on your phone.
The screenshot function on LG smartphones allows you to take a picture of everything on the screen and save it as a file. On Android, Screenshot will save whatever is on your screen so you can view it later as a photo. You can also send the file to other devices, or share it on. networks. Usually owners of phones, smartphones or tablets save their achievements in applications, games, on the Internet quickly made Screenshot, many share the screenshots taken with friends or post on the Internet. This feature will help to describe or show in more detail what you would like to convey to the right person. You can edit the screenshot, highlight some of the objects on it, point out what more attention should be paid to more detail and to show exactly what you need. Screenshot is a very useful function and many gadget users use it very often for work.
May be the same for other Android smartphones and tablets, how to take a screenshot on your LG x pover. Please leave a feedback on whether the information from the article helped to make a screenshot on your smartphone, or not, do not forget to specify the device model. If you take a screenshot differently on your Android, then please share the way by adding feedback and specifying the device model. Maybe your feedback will be helpful for many smartphone users.
To take a screenshot on LG X Power and similar androids press the following buttons on your phone: Press and hold rapidly and almost simultaneously for a few seconds “volume down button” and “on / off button” of LG smartphone. (For those who haven’t figured out what buttons to press: it’s the volume down button and the android on/lock button). If everything was successful, you will hear the characteristic sound of the camera shutter, as if you took a photo. You will also see a notification on the phone screen about saving a screenshot. Sometimes the first time does not work, try again, perhaps you have not held down enough or did not press the right button at the right time. After a few successful attempts, you’ll be able to do this quickly automatically. On some of the new LG models such as LG Leon, Magna, Spirit or other smartphones the “power / lock” button will be located on the back of the body. On Android devices, the “power/lock” button is usually located on the side, but on some devices it can also be located at the top of the case.
Many people do not know where to save screenshots on LG, usually it is a package “Screenshot”. You can see the screenshot taken on Elgie in the gallery along with other pictures. Do not forget to leave feedback and specify the model of smartphone, which fit or did not fit the specified method.
- I hope the information from the article helped you take a screenshot on your Android.
- A big request to help each other and share useful tips with other users.
- Thank you for your responsiveness, mutual help and helpful tips article!