iPhone 5 connector: Apple iPhone 5 charging connector replacement We’ll fix it, call! Macplus.ru
The lower cable of iPhone 5S, or in other words, the block of components, among which are the system connector Lightning, the “Home” key, the microphone and the contacts of the polyphonic speaker is no less important node than the upper cable. Let’s list the main types of faults so you can identify them immediately and know what to do.
(Water gets in through the speaker nets or through the Lightning connector itself. It takes a couple of hours for the corrosion process to oxidize and render the contacts unusable.)
(Over a long period of use (a year or more), the cable has been plugged into the connector hundreds, if not thousands of times and this could wear out the pads.)
(Frequent breakage due to falling from a height or being hit hard. Trying to insert the wrong cable)
(The charging block and Lightning cords are expensive for a reason. If you use high power charger units, the power controllers will not cope with the load and fail.)
(If you carry it in a or purse, dirt and other debris can get into the connector and prevent it from connecting and transmitting properly.)
The main symptoms of faulty lower flat cable. problems with charging, recognition of the device by computer and synchronization, loss of sound or rattle polyphonic speaker, breakage is often related to the microphone. All these problems can be solved by replacing the charging connector of your iPhone 5s.
How to replace the charger jack iPhone 5s?
- – You come to any “Planetiphone” and tell us about the malfunction and its symptoms or fill out the form on the website and call a specialist at home. (Arrival of a specialist within the capital free of charge)
- – First of all, you get free computer check of your gadget to determine the exact cause of the failure.
- – We tell you about all the problems found, the time it will take to fix your phone and the final price, which already includes all spare parts and the work of our specialists.
- – Conducted replacement jack charging iPhone 5s and a full test in all modes.
- – You are notified about the readiness and coordinate the return of the smartphone.
- – Pay for our services and we give you a fully working and tested gadget, 90 days warranty and 5% discount card.
To get a discount at once, fill out the form on the site.
Advantages of PlanetiPhone.
Over several years of helping to repair Apple equipment, we have earned a reputation as a reliable and inexpensive service center. We will provide you:
- – Experienced, certified staff with professional tools.
- – The lowest price to replace the iPhone 5s charging connector.
- – Original components supplied directly from the Apple factory.
- – Guarantee for 3 months.
- – Check the phone and a specialist who will come to the specified address.
We specialize in all Apple products, and replacing the charger connector on your iPhone 5s is not the only service we provide. We will repair your gadget in any condition! We work without weekends and lunch breaks.
How to charge your iPhone if the cable is broken?
Disconnect the cable, plug it into a laptop or PC USB port. Connect the back side of the cord to your phone. Turn on your computer and switch your smartphone to charging mode. As a rule, a full recharge takes 2-3 hours.
The first way to repair damaged wire insulation from the charger is to use FUM tape. It is thin, flexible, and attaches without glue, and will not differ in color from the white charger. Wrap the FUM tape around the damaged wire.
What to do if the iPhone charger is broken
In such a situation it is better to buy a new charger, which can be found at a reasonable price in the official online store. But if there is no such a possibility, then try to carefully disassemble it and replace the fuse with a new one, which should restore performance. The iPhone charger is distinguished primarily by its compactness.
The input voltage is kept in the range of 100-240V. On the output is 1A 5V. It’s even strange how the manufacturer managed to fit a full-fledged power supply into such a compact case. On the new models it is not possible to disassemble the case without damaging it. It is monolithic, so you have to cut it. Even where you can see plastic of a different color, the design is solid. it’s just a decoration.
The only cover is on the plug side. It is well glued.
Charging your iPhone
The plastic is quite hard, so it is quite possible that you will not be able to open it without using a hacksaw. Also useful pliers. The assembly is made very tight. There are 3 printed circuit boards connected in one unit. One of them is the main one, with double-sided mounting of electronic elements. Others are made simpler.
It is possible to fix the charger iPhone, but it is better not to save on the safety of your device, and buy a new charger. You take all actions at your own risk, because if you make any mistake, the charger can damage your gadget.
The thing is that the Chinese love to copy analogues and sell them for a more democratic price. Apparently, the Chinese copies have a much simpler design. It’s a pity when the original charger breaks, but if you are in such a situation it’s important to restore it quickly before you let your iPhone run out of juice. Now you know what to do in case of a breakage, how to disassemble the charger body and install a new fuse.
Disassemble the phone Sony Ericsson W595 to change the matrix.
How to Disassemble the Connector from the iPhone
First, measure the voltage at the charging output!it should be as in the picture.
for convenience, you can take an unnecessary USB cord and cut it (so it will be easier to measure the voltage in the future it may also be useful for convenience)
Next: If there is no voltage at the output of USB charging connector, start to disassemble it.To disassemble it you need to. jigsaw
Saw carefully along the red dotted line (there is a pitfall, the Capacitor. do not saw it by accident) (the place where it stands is marked in the picture)
after sawing get the following picture:
At the input before the diode bridge is a fuse resistor (it is the first to fly out when there is a voltage drop in the network) its the first thing you should check!If dead, replace it. 10 Ohm resistor 1W. 7 rubles.Next, the diode bridge. If it is punctured, replace it.Diode bridge MB8S. 14rub.
After the replacement, the voltage at the output of the USB connector appeared.In total, the repair cost me 21 rubles. instead of 1.500 rubles. For a new branded AC adapter!
Next, lets proceed to assembly: Since I sawed not very carefully and used a blade, not a jigsaw, then I had a gap of 1-1,5 mm (unfortunately I can not show you, already assembled). Here’s what I did: I took an old UDMA 66 cable and cut off a strip:
Then I carefully superglued the joint on the charger with superglue. It ended up like this:
Before you plug the phone into the charger, check the voltage at the output of the USB charger “500” times, so that nothing is shorted, and the voltage corresponds to that shown in the first figure.
This manual describes in detail how to disassemble iPhone 5. We strongly advise against doing this at home. But if you do take the risk, make sure that the sequence of actions is correct. Otherwise, contact a qualified technician. The device is complex and expensive, it would not be very pleasant to spoil it.
Free consultation! Free diagnostic! Workmanship Guarantee!
|iPhone repair||iPad repair||iPod repair||MacBook repair||iMac repair||Dr. Apple products|
We can fix all Apple products ? 7 (812) 953-94-11
Be warned that while disassembling the device the following problem is not uncommon: the side edges are scratched, revealing the true metal color. To avoid gray streaks on a black background, you need to proceed especially carefully and carefully.
Unscrew the two pentahedral screws located on the bottom of the case, on each side of the “Lighting” charging connector.
Carefully dismantle the display using a suction cup.
The display is connected to the motherboard via a connector. It is necessary to unscrew the screws, and later use a plastic spatula to completely separate the two halves of the phone. with the display and with the “stuffing”.
Important! All further manipulations should be carried out in a clean space, washing your hands beforehand. Any contamination inside the device may lead to some kind of malfunction in the future.
At this point the battery should be disconnected to avoid the electric shock. Remove the screws, unplug the connector and undermine the battery with a plastic spatula. It is not glued with the strongest glue, but there will be some resistance.
Disconnect the motherboard, gently unscrewing the screws from the case. Remove it gently.
Almost every component on the mat. The board is bolted. Unscrew and remove the camera module.
The A6 processor is under the silver film, we tear it off lightly.
We unscrew 8 pins Lighting port and remove headset jack, speaker, Wi-Fi antenna and one of the microphones.
Putting the parts and body of this half aside, proceed to disassemble the display part.
The voice speaker looks like this. Removable with a screwdriver.
Home button is reinforced with the new bracket. Disconnecting.
That’s it. At this point the iPhone 5 can be considered completely disassembled.
- Slide the display down. Pull the display module slightly toward you, toward the lower screws, to remove the upper clips from the housing;
- Remove the four Y screws securing the bottom screen protector with a three-headed screwdriver.
- Length of screws: Three screws (red) 1.2mm Y screw. One screw (orange) 2.4mm Y screws.
- As you disassemble your iPhone 7, keep an eye on each screw and make sure it goes back exactly where you unscrewed it from so as not to damage your iPhone;
- That’s it, you can put it aside and have a coffee;
- Disconnect the front camera cable from the display;
- Take care not to damage the plastic mount for the camera, without it the camera will not stand in place;
- Remove the light sensor and proximity sensor from the plastic frame;
- Make sure the frames stay in place, without the frames the sensors will not work properly;
- Use a plastic spatula to disconnect the Home button connector from the stub, be very careful not to damage the stub;
- Use a plastic spatula to disconnect the flat cable from the display housing;
- Be careful. the loop is glued;
- If it doesn’t come off, warm it up and then try again;
- Take your time and be as careful as possible;
- Unscrew the two red 1.9mm Phillips (Phillips) screws securing the plastic vent hole;
- Remove the three Phillips Taptic Engine mount screws red 1.6 mm;
- Unscrew one screw securing the Wi-Fi antenna to the phone case red 3.2 mm Phillips;
- Carefully lift the wi-fi antenna coaxial cable with the plastic spatula;
- Use a plastic spatula so as not to damage the board;
- Lift the cable together by the fasteners, not by the wire, it is very easy to rip off;
- Remove the 2 screws fixing the main camera:
- One red 1.3mm Phillips (Phillips) screw; One orange 2.5mm Phillips (Phillips) screw;
Set a fun sound to charge your iPhone
The main part of the whole process is done in the Commands app. In order to set your own sound on the charger you need:
- Find a cool sound, download it and save it. You can also just make up an interesting phrase that Siri can say when you connect or disconnect from the charger.
- Then you need to download this command from the link and install it.
- After that, we need to go to “Commands.”.
- Click on our added command. And in the list of downloaded files select the one we want to install on the connection.
- Click on “Share.”. Then we copy all those hieroglyphs and incomprehensible lines.
- Then go to the “Automation” tab.
- If you have not created any automations before, you will be offered: to create automations for yourself or to set up a home center. Choose the first one. If you’ve used automations before: setting up the Apple HomeKit smart home or individual NFC tags, then just click the “plus” at the top.
- The automation menu will appear. All of these features can be customized and automated on your iPhone. But you need to go all the way down to the “Charging device” tab.
- Tap on this tab.
- You are offered a choice of automations: to put a sound when the device is disconnected from power and when it is connected. Choose “Connected” and click “Next” at the top.
- Next, you will need to add the “Send Message” action.
- After that, you need to paste the previously copied text into this window.
- Then add another action “Encode”. When it appears, click on “Encode” and change that to “Decode”.
- We add another “Play sound” action.
- Don’t forget to remove the “lever” in the “don’t ask during startup” menu.
- That’s it, you can check if your setup works.
So why is your iPhone’s charging beeping
Wireless charging is the future, but it won’t solve the problem of squeaking power supplies
I have encountered squeaking iPhone chargers three times before today. One power supply I continue to use intensively in the office, the second is lying idle at home and the third one died and went to the trash.
The good thing is that now I’m not afraid of those nasty noises.
▪️ Where’s the sound coming from? From the high-frequency transformer inside the power supply. If it’s not okay, it starts vibrating and you hear a squeaking sound. ▪️ What happened?? The high-frequency transformer in cheap Chinese chargers may not be made to standards and may not work correctly right away. With Apple-branded power supplies, it can be physically damaged. ▪️ How to fix? Repairing the iPhone power supply is hard and expensive. It’s easier to buy a new one and forget about the problem for a long time or forever.
I’m sure you’ve encountered squeaking chargers, too, and will tell you about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
The sweet, sweet cruelty of Apple’s new Lightning connector for the iPhone 5. TechCrunch
Apple’s new iPhone 5 comes with a brand new connector, the first time since the 30-pin model came along with the 3rd generation iPod (although this version has received updates, including video capabilities).The new Lightning connector is 80% smaller than the 30-pin version, and it has a much better name than “30-pin dock connector.”. But in many other ways it’s a bit of a mixed bag for consumers. Still, after a few days of frequent use, I like it. Here’s why.
First, actually, let’s talk about what’s not so great about Lightning. The connector is proprietary, which basically means it’s not based on a common standard such as Micro-USB. Many argue that Micro-USB would make it much easier; cables are already everywhere, as accessory manufacturers and other smartphone manufacturers often use them in their products.Replacements, both at home and in stores, would be incredibly easy to find.
Another problem with Apple’s proprietary version of Lightning is that there are indications that this version is much more locked down than previous versions, thanks to the inclusion of a so-called “authentication chip” identified by Double Helix cables (via AppleInsider). ). According to Kyle Vince of iFixit, with whom I spoke earlier today, this means that users should only expect and get cables from Apple itself or from properly licensed manufacturing partners. those knockoffs on eBay or elsewhere on the Internet are certainly a risk.
It doesn’t help that Apple’s own cables are in short supply (manufacturing time is 2-3 weeks on Apple’s website), and are expected to be that way for a while, at least because of the complicated manufacturing process involved in making them. This is already causing some problems for iPhone 5 owners and is sure to lead to power shortage issues. I’ve already ordered a couple of backups, but it could be a month before I see them. In the meantime, look for tweets like this one from me:
I foresee a lot of this.RT @film_girl: I forgot my only Lightning cable at home and can’t charge my iPhone 5. Sad Panda is sad!
. Ross Rubin (@rossrubin) September 25, 2012.
Vince says that users can expect Apple and third-party vendors to catch up, although he believes that the Lightning connector is not designed to integrate with the dock in the same way that the aptly named dock connector was, and that’s probably why Apple didn’t release its own dock. Manufacturers are unlikely to release the universal docking products that users have used so far; instead, devices of a certain generation aimed at the iPhone 5 and only the iPhone 5 become much more likely.
Despite the problems listed above, the Lightning connector is a great addition to Apple mobile devices. That’s mainly because it can be inserted any way you want, which is achieved (as AppleInsider explained in detail this morning) by dynamically assigning the contact function. After years of using cables that are very specific about how they are connected, spending the last four days using a cable that doesn’t care has been nothing short of amazing.
You might think I’m exaggerating, but think of it this way: take the most mundane, tedious repetitive task you do throughout the day, something simple enough to do on a one-time basis, but it has to be done about 25 times, and just get rid of it.Forget it altogether. Isn’t it better? Now multiply that sentiment, as it will appear next on your iPod and inevitably come to your iPad as well.