How to throw photos from phone to computer
Why do people copy photos from a smartphone to a computer? Someone just keeps them on a more spacious disk, someone wants to make room on the phone, and someone edits them on PC. There may be a lot of reasons, the same number of ways to transfer the pictures from one device to another. Let’s dwell on the most convenient and fast.
This material will talk about the following methods of downloading shots from a mobile device to a computer.
- On USB cable. Classic version. Its main advantage is speed and reliability. Special programs are not needed to connect the phone to PC, and the cable is included in any mobile gadget. In addition, the data is transmitted faster through the cable than over the network.
- Using a SD card or flash drive. Almost the same convenient and quick way to transfer data as the first. If there is a flash drive or SD card with a reader for connecting to a computer, but there is no USB cable, then it is better to prefer it.
- According to Bluetooth. This option is usually used for difficulties with connecting to the Internet, the absence of an SD card and a suitable cable. The slowest and unstable way.
- By Wi-Fi. Not the easiest, but a universal and fast data transfer method. However, it requires the use of additional applications or services for sending files from one device to another.
Using a USB cable
The classic transmission method is through the USB wire, which comes with a smartphone. Here you can use the built.In Windows. “Explorer” program, or take a company phone application (you can install it immediately after connecting the USB cable).
Through the “Windows”
If you do not want to install an additional program, just connect to the computer and open the phone storage as an ordinary flash drive via Windows Explorer.
Detailed instructions on how to drop a photo or screenshot on PC:
- Insert a USB-shener into a computer and phone. The panel should appear on the smartphone. Select “Photo Transfer” or “File Transfer”.
- The Windows conductor window with two disks will appear on the computer (if you have an additional flash drive on your phone)-SD card and internal memory. Choose a disc on which photos are stored. This is usually a SD card (internal memory is often not enough to store a large number of pictures).
- In the process of connection, you may have difficulties. For example, you did not have a data transmission panel on a smartphone. In this case, try to restart the connection (the smartphone screen be sure to turn it on. Click on the power button and brush the display up to unlock it). If it did not help, open Android settings, go to the “connected devices” (depending on the version of the OS, the name of the sections may vary).
- Open the USB block.
- Select the type of connection. “photo transmission” or “file transfer”.
- If, after connecting the cable, the Windows Explorer did not open on the PC screen, run it manually. To do this, click twice on the icon “This/my computer”.
The branded program of the smartphone
Each smartphone manufacturer creates a proprietary phone control program from a computer. It can be installed on PC immediately after connecting two devices by a USB cable. Or download separately on the official website of the company.
In the case of Samsung, this is the Kies program. Mi PC Suite is installed for MI smartphones, for iPhone. Itunes, for Huawei. Hisuite Huawei.
In the program you can watch photos, messages, contacts and other information from the phone. In some applications, the picture from the screen is also duplicated. You can look at the computer what is happening on the smartphone display.
We will consider the instructions on the example of Hisuite Huawei:
Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable. If you have Windows 10, click on the Automobe menu in the lower right corner of the screen. In other versions of Windows, immediately select the action option. “Perform HISUUTEDOVLoader.Exe “.
Application “Photos” on Windows 10
The Windows 10 Building program “Photos”. It allows not only to view the pictures on the PC and ONEDRive disk, but also to import photographers from the phone (after connecting the USB cable).
- Connect the phone to the computer using USB. On the smartphone, select “Photo Transfer”. On a special panel that will appear after connection. If it did not appear, go in the settings to the “Connected devices” section. Select “USB” and “PHOTO Transfer” (Important: Do not choose “file transfer”. Otherwise the “Photography” program will not find any pictures on your phone).
- Open the Start menu on PC. Find and run the photo “Photos”.
- If you have access to OneDrive cloud disk, enter it. If it is not, click “Not now”.
- Click “Import”. Select “from the connected device”.
- Wait until the program finds the phone and photos on it.
- Select the import folder. To do this, click on the link “Change the purpose”.
- Mark the folder in which you want to add photos. If the desired catalog is not on the list, click “Add another folder” and select it in “Windows conductor”. Click “Add folders”.
- In the drop.Down menu, select “all elements” or “elements from the moment of the last import”, if you want to throw all the pictures at once. Or click on the name of the current month to convey on PC photos taken recently. The necessary pictures can also be noted by hand.
- If you want to delete the pictures from the phone immediately after import, put the checkplace at the corresponding point below. Click “Import” to run files.
Connection of devices
Before sending a photo via Bluetooth from phone to computer, you need to connect the devices for the first time. Connection of devices is called conjugation. After you have chosen your smartphone, a window with a code will appear. Follow the instructions on the screens of the laptop and phone. Usually you need to confirm the conjugation and compare the code visually. Sometimes you have to enter the numbers manually.
When the devices connect, the process of installing drivers will begin on the computer. It usually lasts a few minutes. Then the devices will be connected. Everything is ready, you can now throw the photo from the phone to the computer via Bluetooth.
How to throw a photo from a Samsung phone to a computer via USB?
The need to transfer photos from a smartphone to a computer/laptop or back occurs quite often for users. The transfer process itself is very simple, although here there are our nuances, which we, of course, will talk about in this article. All that you need is the Samsung smartphone itself, the USB cable (with which you also charge your device), as well as a computer or laptop.
Take the USB cable. Preferably the same thing that came with your smartphone.
In one side, connect it to a PC or laptop.
Now unlock the smartphone screen. This is extremely important. You should see the following message:
Select “Allow”. To provide access to the smartphone file system.
If the message does not appear, call the quick access menu (“curtain”) and slip on the line “USB for file transfer”.
Select “file transfer” if the menu is actively.
Or, as an option, turn off the cable from the device and connect again, the menu should appear on the desktop.
Now open my computer on a PC or laptop and select the connected device.
Next, see the internal memory and memory card if it is available.
Now open the drive where the photos are preserved. Usually this is an internal memory, but sometimes the images are preserved on the memory card. Samsung firmware supports this. In our case, we are talking about internal memory.
Taping DCIM. Digital Camera Images.
Choose images for transfer, you can at once, then click on the right mouse key and in the menu that appeared, click on the “copy” button (or “cut”, if there is such a need).
Choose a folder on the disk of a computer or laptop, press the right mouse key, click on the line “insert”.
The images will be copied or postponed. The transfer time depends on the number of photos, their size, system speed, etc.D.
How to transfer a photo from phone to computer?
Now proceed to active actions.
First of all, connect the cable with one side to the smartphone, and the other to the USB port on your computer or laptop. After that you will hear a sound signal about the conjugation of devices. Now you need to unlock the smartphone so that your computer gets access to it. On the screen of a smartphone with an unlocked screen, you can see approximately the following:
If after connecting on the screen nothing has appeared, it doesn’t matter. Call the curtain and see the connection message.
After clicking, a menu will appear with the possibility of choosing a connection.
What to choose from the list? Since we will transfer the images, choose a “camera” or “photo transmission” item (we selected them above in screenshots). In this case, you will not see the extra folders of the file system of the device that can only interfere. However, if you want to postpone additional files, for example, some folders, then you need to choose a “file manager” or “file transfer”.
Why are we doing all this? Starting with Android 6.0 and above, access to the file system using a PC or laptop is closed until the user gives the good. And this was done in order to protect the user’s data, because it will be impossible to take a password or other type of protection to third parties. In general, another useful step towards Android protection.
How to Transfer Photos/Videos from Android to Laptop/PC | Transfer Any Files from Android to PC
On the desktop of a computer or laptop, we open the “Computer” section (or “My computer”. To whom it is more convenient). We find our smartphone and click on it twice with the left mouse key.
Next, we open the internal memory of the device, because the photos taken on the smartphone are usually preserved on it. If the images are saved on the memory card, choose it. It will also be shown.
Fourth method: cloud storage
This is an amazing way to unload the memory of the phone and the disk on the computer, while being confident in the safety of the data. Even “teapots”. Usually I use Google Drive. 15 GB is provided for users for free, and this is more than enough to step as step by step. No less convenient service is provided by Yandex.Disk”. Other well.Known cloud storage facilities. Cloud@, OneDrive, Dropbox. Apple created ICLOUD DRIVE. A built cloud storage for Mac and iPhone, but it can also be used on Windows.
Now step by step about how to use this opportunity. Cloud services are divided into two types: where the installation of the application is required and where the browser is enough. I will dwell on a simple and popular version and describe it “for dummies”: Google Drive or Yandex.Disk:
- Usually they are transferred to the root folder.
- Now on the computer open the browser and go to the service page. You will see all your files and folders. They can be selected and loaded on a PC. Use the right mouse button and choose the necessary points from the menu. “Tealemes” here will also cope without problems.
- In order to transfer the photo “to the cloud” you need traffic, so if you have paid or you are in roaming, you should not use this method. Wait for a free Wi-Fi network and then go step by step this instruction.
- On the phone and computer you must enter the same Google or Yandex account to see the same files.
The most pleasant moment is “for dummies” here: if you have an automatic loading of images, then all your photos will appear “in the cloud” automatically. This means that you can calmly delete your photos from the phone, and do not need to strive for step at all at all. Services such as Google photos for Android and iCloud for Apple can greatly simplify life. Photos are sorted and available to you from any place on the planet.
How to configure an auto-loading photo for Android smartphones:
- Open on the phone program “Google Photo“.
- Click on the menu icon (above).
- Click “Settings” and then. “Automatic load and synchronization”.
- Turn on the car load if it is turned off.
- The phone will try to transmit images only when you are connected to the wi-fiu.
The first method: use microsoft photos
If you want the software to perform most of the work for you, Microsoft photos is probably the easiest way to get images from phone to computer. Photos are probably already installed on your computer and are very easy to use. And if there are no applications on your PC, you can get it for free in the Microsoft store (which is on your computer, not to be confused with another Microsoft store).
Когда телефон подключен к компьютеру и находится в правильном режиме (как указано выше), нажмите кнопку «Импорт» в правом верхнем углу приложения.
In the menu that appears, select the option “with USB devices”.
Application “Photos” will find USB devices, and then download the list. Select your phone if several devices are connected to the PC.
Search for photos can take a little time, so you have to wait a bit.
When the list of photos is downloaded, view all the photos you want to import. If you want to import all the photos, just use the “choose everything” link at the top. You can also click the “Choose new” link to select only those images that have been new from the moment of the last import session (t.E. Those that “photographs” have not passed earlier). Obviously, if you have never used this function before, all your photos will be new, and these two options will do the same.
By default, “photos” creates a new folder with the name in accordance with the year and month, when the pictures were taken and puts this new folder in the Pictures folder on your PC. So, if you first use photos for importing images, be prepared to create several new folders. This is not an ideal organization, but better than everything in one folder.
However, you can change this organization. Just click on the link “Import parameters” below.
From here you can choose a new folder, if you want, as well as another sorting option. For a more detailed organization, you can choose a date (as a result of which many different folders will be created) or streamline them by year to minimize the number of new folders.
By choosing images and import parameters, press the “import selected” button at the bottom. Photos are imported to your computer.
If you are the owner of an old phone in which there is no Wi-Fi, but there is a camera and Bluetooth, this method is for you. But for him you should have a laptop with Bluetooth support or a separate Bluetooth transmitter.
On PC, click on the Bluetooth icon on the taskbar and select the “Accept the File” icon.
Open the smartphone gallery and mark the drawings for sending.
Click on the Bluetooth icon to launch transmission.
After a short scan, the found PC will be displayed in the list. Click on it and automatically send the selected photos.
Click on the “Ready” button to save data.
How to open laptop camera in Lenovo
How to throw a photo on a computer: 3 Комментарии и мнения владельцев
I have 1 question, what to do if I break it, it turns on, but the screen does not react and the pictures on it do not have how to transfer files from it?
I don’t see my computer on the network phone. Although Huawei Share is on on the phone
Good afternoon! He moved the photo via the cord from the folder, after postponing the photo and video did not open to the PC, writes the “format is not supported”, although at first glance everything is in order. There may be a matter?