How to transfer from iPhone to Android: contacts, photos and other data!
Tired of iOS? Going from iPhone to Android is very simple! Just follow our tips and you will learn how to transfer contacts, photos, music and much more!
You bought a new brilliant Android telephone? Welcome to the community! You will like it here. But where to start? The transition from the iPhone to Android may seem confusing or on the contrary, depending on what steps you will take.
In this lesson, we will show you the best ways to transfer all data from iPhone to Android. First, we will consider simple methods that can work or not work depending on the phone. Then we will consider more specific tasks that are suitable for anyone to switch from iOS to Android.
We transfer contacts, calls, SMS, photo / video to a new phone
In order for you to have the most relevant data on your new Android phone you need to do this:
On the old phone go to Google Play and make sure that you have a new version of the Google Play Service application
On the old phone, go to Android settings, Google section and select “Reserve Copying”.
Click the “Start Copping” button, after which you just have to wait a little to the end of the creation of a backup of data on Android!
Now, after you enter a Google account on a new phone, you will have all the basic data.
How to move applications to the SD card to Android
The good news is that transferring applications to the SD-card to Android is not difficult. Just keep in mind that some applications do not support this function. Manufacturers can also remove this opportunity.
- Open the “Settings” application.
- Go to the applications.
- Get access to the application you want to move to the SD card.
- Choose a repository.
- If the application supports this feature, you will see the “Storage” parameter “. To change the application of the application, click the “Change” button right below it.
- Select the SD card.
- Click “move”.
- The phone will transmit files.
This process is reversible, therefore, if you decide that you want to return the application to the internal memory, you can move it again using the same process.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android
To transfer the contacts, organizer data and photos from iPhone to Android, you can use the backup function from Google.
- Download from the App Store application “Google disc”.
- After starting it, you will need to enter Google account data. If you do not yet have such an account, create it using a computer, entering Accounts in the address bar.Google.Com. In any case, this account in Android will come in handy.
- When you entered the account, open the menu by pressing three horizontal stripes in the upper left corner.
- Now in the upper right corner find the image of the gear and click on it. An additional menu will appear in which there will be a “backup” item.
- Choose what data you want to copy, connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi network and power from the outlet and click below the large blue button “Start backup”.
After the backup is completed (this action may take several hours), it’s time to move on to the Android Smartphone.
- Turn it on and when the gadget asks. Configure it as a new one or restore data, select the second option.
- Next, you will need to connect a smartphone to a Wi-Fi network. On the next page, select, where your backup copy is located. “A copy of the data from the cloud storage” or iPhone. Indicate the iPhone, and then click “Next”.
If you have samsung
It has its own branded data transfer application and Korean Samsung. It is called Smart Switch and is already preinstalled by all modern smartphones of the company, but you can download the program if one of your phones is not released by Koreans from the Google Play Store store.
Top 5 Best Data Transfer Apps ⚡⚡⚡ Clone Your Phone In Just Minutes
The program integer also does not raise any questions even for a beginner. From the very beginning you get to the screen selection screen, after which you are invited to indicate the type of old device (Galaxy or Android, iPhone/iPad or, what the hell is not joking, Windows Phone).
After that, specify the type of connection (cable or wireless communication), select the necessary data for transfer and start the procedure. Over, the most convenient in this method is the possibility of transmitting data by cable, which significantly accelerates the transfer process.
If the standard method does not suit, or does not fit, then use third.Party services.
Volumetric files: music, video or images, it is better to transfer to a cloud disk, to a computer or directly to a new device. Also, if there is a ROOT-right, fast and convenient application of applications, is available using the Titanium Backup utility.
If you still have questions, then in the block below the “user Комментарии и мнения владельцев” you can ask the author a question, leave a comment or share your experience. We will try to answer.
How to make a backup on Android
First, make sure the backup service is on your current phone.
- Open the settings from the main screen of the device.
- Go to restoration and reset.
- Switch data copying into the VCL.
- Check if Google’s backup account is specified correctly in which the backup will be saved.
- Switch the auto.Power to the VCL to restore settings and data when reinstalling applications.
Now that you have included a backup of the Android backup, your system settings and these applications will be automatically saved on Google disk. When you move to a new phone, you can use this service to restore the settings, applications and their data.
The ability to restore applications and settings is available on all modern phones running Android 6.0 and later versions, although there are several exceptions. For example, Xiaomi phones, they do not offer restoration from the Google account. The fact is that in the firmware of MIUI used in Xiaomi smartphones, there is its own backup system. Mi Cloud.
It turned out to transfer applications and data from Android to Android? Write about this in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Transfer from Android to Android
At the moment, there are 3 popular options on how to transfer the application from the Android phone to a smartphone or tablet with the same operating system.
You can use the following services:
The latter option can also be used to transfer data from devices that operate on the basis of iOS or Windows.
It is also worth considering that smartphone manufacturers also offer their own solutions for “moving” to a new smartphone. So, if you bought a new Samsung Galaxy, then copy data from another phone on Android and iOS using the Smart Switch application.
ES A conductor is a popular service that allows you to remotely control files on smartphones and tablets.
Here’s how you can transfer the APK application to the new phone using this service:
- Activate Bluetooth on both devices.
- Install and run ES conductor.
- Click on the “Apps” button in the main menu.
- Hold your finger on the desired icon until a check box appears. After click the “Send” button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the “Send using” window, select “Bluetooth”.
- Find the right device in the list and connect to it.
- Confirm the receipt of the file on the second gadget by clicking on the “Accept” button.
When the load is completed, you will find a saved APK in a special folder. Click on a file to start installing it on a new device.
Important point: in this way you can exclusively be an apk file. The application itself will not be postponed. If the cache of the game is stored in the inner folder of the device, with this method it will be lost. It is also worth considering that, depending on the size of the transmitted file, this may take a long time.
Instead of ES, you can use APK Extractor. This is a program that is “sharpened” exclusively for transferring files and not loaded with excess functionality.
Step.By.Step instructions on how to transfer the program from phone to phone via APK Extractor, it looks like this:
How to Transfer Data from Android to Android 2022 (Old phone to new phone)
- Install APK Extractor using Google Play.
- Run the file, find the desired program in it, click on it and wait until the drop.Down menu appears.
- Select the item “Send”, the transmission method. Bluetooth.
- Find the second gadget in the list of devices available for connecting via Bluetooth.
- Confirm the file reception.
As in the previous version, there is no way to transfer the cache, settings and applications data. Only the part of the information that was stored in the “cloud” of the program will be preserved.
Part of paid or secure programs may not be available for copying. If an error occurs when you try to transmit data, you should try another method.
The file will not appear on the smartphone right away. Sometimes it is enough to wait a few minutes, in other cases. From an hour and longer. This is due to the fact that sometimes apk files weigh a lot.
Synchronization with Google
Most of the functionality of Android devices are inactive if you are not included in your Google account.
Without registration in it, you will not be able to download applications from the Play Market, use mail, create backups of the system and use Google branded services.
After entering the Google account, your gadget will start:
- Synchronize data between devices that are tied to one account;
- Save data in the cloud service;
- Back up the system.
It is synchronization with Google services that is responsible for how to transfer these applications to another phone. It allows you to copy the settings, cache and saving in the “cloud”, and then restores them on any of your devices.
Unlike special programs, Google synchronization easily copies the data of paid and “protected” applications. The main condition is that both devices must be entered into one account.
In addition, the Google Play app store contains programs for transferring phone numbers from Android to Android. As a rule, such utilities work on the principle of “import/export”, which is described in detail above. At the same time, some functions are not available, so you need to buy a full version of the application.
In case you need to postpone phone numbers from the damaged Android device, read the article: “Restore remote data on a smartphone and tablet”.