Data Transfer from Huawei to Samsung with MobileTrans Phone Data Transfer
If you are looking for one of the easiest solutions to transfer data from Huawei to Samsung, then use MobileTrans. Phone Data Transfer. As part of MobileTrans app, it can directly move all kinds of data from one phone to another. Besides Android to Android. it also supports data transfer between iOS and iOS, and iOS and Android.
MobileTrans.Phone Data Transfer
Easily transfer data from Huawei to Samsung
- Transfer all types of data from Huawei to Samsung in one click.
- Support a wide range of Spectra data, including messages, music, videos, photos, contacts, call logs, etc.д.
- Except for Huawei and Samsung, it works great with Apple, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and many others.
- Supports the latest versions of iOS 13 and Android 10.0.
With just one click, you can move your photos, videos, music, messages, call logs, contacts, calendar, and even apps. Since the app supports all leading smartphone models, you also don’t need to worry about any compatibility issues. To find out how to perform Huawei-Samsung data transfer with MobileTrans-phone data transfer, follow these steps:
Launch a phone data transfer tool
First, install the MobileTrans app on your Windows or Mac by visiting its website and launch it to transfer your data. From the options provided on your home site, click on the “Phone Data Transfer” solution.
How to transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei Phone Without Computer
Connect your Huawei and Samsung phones
Now, using working cables, connect your Huawei and Samsung devices to your computer and wait for the app to detect them. In the blink of an eye, you can see the devices marked by the app as source or destination.
If Huawei phone is listed as the destination (or Samsung as the source), then use the “flip” button to fix their position.
Data transfer from Huawei to Samsung
On the interface, you can see the type of data you want to move. Just select the types of data from here and click the “start” button to move the selected data from Huawei to Samsung. If you want, you can enable the “Clear data before copying” option to erase the existing data on the target phone.
After that, just sit back and wait a few minutes while the selected content is moved to your Samsung phone. When the process is complete, you will receive a notification so that you can safely delete both phones.
How to transfer Data from Samsung to Huawei Phone Without Computer
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor completely?
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei and Honor? When you buy a new device you want to save all the data from the old device. Users don’t want to change the phone, because they are afraid of losing valuable information. Photos, documents, downloaded books and music can be transferred to the new Huawei or Honor in a couple of minutes. The same is true for personal numbers. Contact list syncs to new phone with ease. The manufacturers have prepared several options that allow you to quickly transfer information. To cope with the task, use the following brief instruction.
Select roles on both phones: sender / receiver (the role can also be selected through “Settings” “Advanced Settings” Mi Mover / “Settings” “About Phone” Mi Mover). Confirm the action with a password or QR-code. Select the necessary files from the old phone and select “Send”.
If the contacts are stored in the phone memory or sim card, go to Contacts, select all, then send vcard. Send via Bluetooth to the new smartphone. Only in the future choose the default location for storing Google contacts on the new smartphone, and there will be no problems with the transfer in the future.
Transfer Data Android to Huawei
How to transfer data from Samsung to Honor and Huawei via Phone Clone
One of the custom utilities to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei is Phone Clone. If you have Android, then sending from one gadget to another is possible even without an internet connection. It is possible to download Phone Clone from the official store Google Play. Installation is performed on both of them at once. After that, follow the order of the steps:
- Open the software on both the old and the new gadget;
- On Honor and Huawei select the new device mode;
- On Samsung, specify that it is an old phone (from which you will take files);
- then select all components or selective files to transport to another storage;
- Start the sending process;
- depending on the amount of information, this will take 2-7 minutes.
Do not interrupt the contact between the mobile devices, and do not try to turn them off during the transfer. This will interrupt the transport of packets over the network, and will result in corrupted content coming to Honor/Huawei.
It is also possible to transfer components manually. Then you go to explorer, select the checkboxes, click on the share button, and choose the transfer method. Of those suggested:
The minus is that if there are a lot of files on the media, you will have to mark it manually for a long time. Also files will take a long time to upload to email or messenger because of the large volume. Often the internet cuts and compresses the real quality in transmission, this too is worth considering.
Transfer data from your old smartphone to your HUAWEI or HONOR smartphone. Open the Phone Clone app and select the old and new smartphones. Scan the QR code and connect. Select the data you want and start moving it.
How to transfer data to a new Android phone
- Sign in to your Google account. To find out if you have a Google account, enter your e-mail address on this page. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one here.
- Synchronize your data with your Google account. Read more about backing up.
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Phone Clone app and select the old and new smartphone.
- Create a Wi-Fi hotspot on your new smartphone.
- Log in, select the data you want to transfer, and click on the transfer button.
First, connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable, which allows you to transfer files.
- Turn the phone on and unlock it.
- On your computer, press the Start button. and then select Photos. To open the Photos application.
- Select Import From USB Device and follow the instructions.
Turn on your new phone. Press Start. When prompted, choose to copy apps and data from your old phone.If you don’t have one, follow these steps:
How to transfer data from Samsung to Huawei/Honor via Phone Clone?
- Install the app on the two smartphones;
- on the new phone, choose the option “new phone” to throw the information on it, connect to Wi-Fi or scan the QR code on the former device;
- In the old phone, also select the “old phone” option.
To do this on your old phone, you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network or turn on the data service, then go to settings-accounts and sync, and select there Google account. Next, you need to select the menu of additional options and click the “synchronize” button there, and then wait for a few minutes.
Now import contacts from your old Android phone to your new Android phone: go to Contacts and select Settings Import/export contacts Import. Select the SIM card as the import source. Contacts will be downloaded to your device.May 17, 2018.
Transfer Whatsapp from iPhone to iPhone
You bought an ultra-fashionable smartphone, but don’t know how to “migrate” your favorite app? The first thing you need to do on your old phone with the iCloud service is to perform a backup (this process is called backup copy):
- Select “Backup” (if you have an older version of iOS, look for “Storage”). Press “Manage”, you will see your copy of messages in the program.
- Turn on your brand new iPhone and restore all your data from the iCloud archive. That’s it. your valuable WhatsApp correspondence has been moved to your new mobile device. 🙂