ways to transfer information to your new iPhone.
You have a new iPhone? Congratulations on your purchase! Now you’re probably facing the challenge of “How to transfer all the information from your old device to your new one?”. Today we will share 3 convenient ways, so that everyone can find the most suitable one.
With the “Quick Start” feature
This feature will help you quickly set up a new iOS device and transfer data from your current device. Note that this method requires iOS 11 or later to be used on your current device.
It’s simple you just need to place both devices next to each other and follow the instructions:
- Turn on the new iPhone and place it next to the one you are using.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- The current iPhone will display a “Quick Start” screen and prompt you to use your Apple ID to set up your new device. Make sure it’s your Apple ID and click Continue.
- Next, the animation will appear on the screen of your new iPhone. Hold the device you’re using over the new device so the animation is in the center of the viewfinder.
- Wait for the message “Complete on the new [device]. When prompted on the new device, enter the password for the old one on the new device.
- Next, follow the instructions for setting up Face ID and other features.
- Turn on your new device and wait for the welcome screen.
- Then follow the tips on the display until the Wi-Fi screen appears.
- Connect to Wi-Fi and follow the instructions until the “Programs and Data” screen appears, then select “Restore from iCloud copy”.
- Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
- When prompted, select backup.
- If you have purchased from the iTunes Store or App Store from more than one Apple ID, you will need to sign in to each of them, the device will prompt you to do so if necessary.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can skip this step by selecting “No Apple ID or forgot it?”.
- Make sure the connection is not lost until the restore process is complete, once it is complete complete complete complete the remaining setup steps.
- Keep your new device connected to power and Wi-Fi if possible, this will allow you to automatically download apps, photos, music, and other content from iCloud to it.
- Turn on your new device and wait for the Welcome screen.
- Follow the instructions on the display until the “Programs and Data” screen appears, then select “Recover from iTunes copy” and “Next.
- Connect the new device to the computer where you backed up the data from the old device.
- On your computer, open iTunes and select your device.
- Click “Restore from copy” and select the desired backup.
- If the selected backup is encrypted, you will need to enter the password when prompted.
- Make sure the connection is not lost until the restore process is complete, and once it is complete, complete the remaining setup steps.
- If possible, keep your new device connected to power and Wi-Fi after setup, so apps, photos, music, and more from iCloud can be downloaded automatically.
How to Transfer Android Information?
If this is the first time you’ve decided to use an iPhone and you’ve used Android devices before, you don’t have to worry about transferring information, you won’t have to enter it manually. For this procedure, Apple suggests using the Move to iOS application, which is available on Google Play.
- First, install the application on your Android device that you want to transfer information from.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on the Android device.
- Turn on your new iPhone and open the “apps and data” screen. Next, select “Transfer data from Android”.
- On your Android device, open Move to iOS and follow the instructions until the “Find Code” button appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Press “Continue” on your iOS device and wait for the 10- or 6-digit code to appear.
- On your Android device, you may receive a message about poor Internet connection quality, ignore it.
- Enter the code on your Android device that appears on the iPhone screen. Wait until the “Transfer Data” screen appears.
- On your Android device, select the necessary content that you want to transfer to your iPhone and press “Next. Note, if you suddenly get a notification on your Android device that the process is complete, ignore it until the process is complete on your iOS device.
- Transferring information may take some time depending on the amount of content, so it’s worth providing full battery power to both devices or plugging them in for the duration of the process.
And if you want to quickly transfer data from your old device to your brand new iPhone without wasting valuable time trying to figure it out, one of our certified experts will be happy to help. You can perform this transfer service in any of our stores, doing your own thing or having a cup of coffee while your iPhone is moving to a new home under the supervision of qualified specialists. We’re here for you!
easy ways to transfer iPhone contacts to iPhone
Transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone is a very popular thing.
After all, every day there are updated gadgets that are an important part of daily life and sooner or later you will need to transfer your contacts to another device.
Because of the constant optimization of devices it has become necessary to improve the software, which has provoked the emergence of a number of applications that simplify the work of gadgets.
In today’s article, we will look at how to transfer records from an old iPhone to a new.
Transfer all photos via AirDrop
In a similar way, you can transfer all the photos from the old iPhone to the new iPhone, without the help of WI-FI, but with the help of AirDrop. You should turn on AirDrop on both iPhones, then choose the photos you want to transfer to the old iPhone and click on “Transfer to another iPhone via AirDrop. You can then retrieve it from another iPhone.
Synchronize all data via iTunes backup
Transfer content from one iPhone to another using iTunes backup, you need to back it up first.
Connect your previous device to your computer. Run iTunes and make a backup.
You should wait for the backup process to complete. After finishing the process, turn on the new device. If the new device is already set up, you need to erase the data on it.
Select “Restore from copy” on the new device. Then select a backup copy. And moving on to the step of transferring the backup to your second iPhone.
How to easily transfer data from an old iPhone to a new one in 2022
Everyone today changes their smartphone every two to three years to keep up with technology and updates. iPhone owners in doing so have the ability to easily save their personal information. In this article we will tell you how to easily and quickly transfer data from iPhone to iPhone.
Get Started Quickly
Apple has provided the fastest option to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone. The “Quick Start” feature provides direct transfer of all the user’s personal information from the old device to the new gadget without much effort. To do this, you should turn on bluetooth on your old device and connect both phones to the same internet network. Before you start, you should disconnect all devices (Apple Watch, AirTag, etc.). e) from the old device.
Hold the new iPhone to the camera of the old one and then enter the password of the old iPhone;
Wait a little while and it’s done! You have successfully saved your personal information. After that, enter your Apple ID profile and perform the standard operations to get started.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud
On your device, go to iCloud in the settings and turn on all the app tumblers for backups. If any toggle switch is disabled, data from that app will not transfer to the new device.Next, make sure you are backed up or create a backup. Before you start, also make sure that amount of memory in iCloud corresponds to the amount of data.
Set up your language and country on your new smartphone. Next, select “Configure by yourself” = “Restore from iCloud copy”.
Make sure that the usual devices are connected to Wi-Fi.
Next, you need to log in to your Apple ID account.
A little bit of waiting and it’s done. You might need to buy some storage space for this method.
How to transfer data from one iPhone to another using your MacBook
This is the oldest method of transferring content, which allows you to save the backup on your computer and restore the data in case you lose access to your phone. But to do this, it is worth making a backup in advance. Previously the transfer was done via iTunes, now it’s done using the Finder.
However, we recommend the direct transfer, as it will ensure that all existing data is preserved at the time of pairing between iPhones, not just at the time of backup. If it was created before you decided to transfer the information, then fresh photos, downloads, call history, etc.д. will not be saved.
There are other ways, such as using third-party file managers. We’ve covered the current safe practices in 2021 that Apple recommends. We find direct transfer through “Instant Start” the most convenient way, but you can do it any way you want.In our online store SKAY.UA you can order online iPhone for a good price with favorable delivery terms and warranty.
- Connect your Android device to your computer and find your music.
- Select the songs you want to transfer and drag and drop them into a folder on your computer.
- Disconnect your Android device from your computer and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
From the Home screen, press File → Add Files to Media Library. or File → Add Folder to Media Library in case you want to add the entire directory. In the popup window, select a folder or file you want to transfer to your iPhone.
For convenience, let’s call the device from which the data will be transferred the old one and the other smartphone the new one.
Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both smartphones, they should be close to each other.
New iPhone must be factory reset or in the activation stage.
The old iPhone notices the new device and offers to perform the data transfer.
After confirmation on the new smartphone, you will see a special animation, which must be scanned with the camera of the old one.
New iPhone needs to do some settings, set an unlock password, and activate Face ID/Touch ID.
Then select the direct transfer without iCloud and if you have a cable with an adapter connect one iPhone to the other.
After a few minutes the data will be transferred, the new smartphone will reboot and download all the necessary applications.
Only the Apple Watch tethering and cards added to Apple Pay are not transferred during this data transfer process, you’ll have to configure them manually.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone
You can back up your information via iCloud or iTunes on your computer. Later, the corresponding copy will be used to transfer the data.
How to back up iCloud
- Open Settings on your iPhone and click on your account icon.
- Go to iCloud → Backup.
- Turn on the toggle switch of the same name and click “Backup”.
How to back up iTunes
- Install the latest version of iTunes and use a cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Allow access on your smartphone.
- Select iPhone in the iTunes devices menu.
- If you want to keep your Health and Activity data, check the “Encrypt backup” box and set a password. Don’t forget the code, or you won’t be able to restore your information!
- Click “Create a copy now” and wait for the process to finish.
How to transfer data from one iPhone to another
In addition to creating a backup in iTunes and then restoring the new iPhone from a backup of the old phone, there are at least two other ways to transfer all the information. First, you can restore your iPhone from an iCloud backup or, even easier, use the “Quick Start” feature that first appeared in iOS 11.
A Quick Start in iPhone
- To transfer data from one iPhone to another, turn on the second (new) phone, select the language and region, and get to the setup step.
- You’ll be prompted to use the “Quick Start” feature to transfer information to your new iPhone.
- Bring your old iPhone with iOS 11 and newer closer to the second phone, and the new iPhone will immediately show a notification that it’s ready to transfer your data.
The notification will appear on both old and new iPhones
Before that, you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password and enter your fingerprint or face, depending on the smartphone model. Be prepared: the process may take several minutes to a few hours. In the end, all the photos, contacts, apps, and even notes will be transferred to the new phone.
Do not interrupt this process, otherwise you will have to start data migration again.
How it works? In iOS 11, a second smartphone was needed solely for verification, while all data was migrated from the iCloud backup. However, starting with iOS 12.4 data transfer is done directly from the smartphone’s memory via Wi-Fi.
Restore from iCloud backup
This is the way iPhone owners have been using it since before Quick Start. To use restore from iCloud backup you should first make sure that your old iPhone created backups there. To do this on your old phone, open the Settings iCloud Apple ID profile and scroll down to the “Backup to iCloud” menu. It must be turned on; if not, turn it on. That said, if you want to migrate all of your data, make sure the “Apps that use iCloud” menu has all the toggle switches turned on. For instance, I have disabled SMS, which means that when I transfer data using iCloud, the messages from the old iPhone will not appear on the new one.
Enable iCloud backup before restoring a new iPhone
If you have never backed up to iCloud before, it will take time before the information from your iPhone is uploaded to Apple’s servers. After that, you can set up your new device.
To transfer data from one iPhone to another using iCloud, you’ll need to select “Restore from iCloud copy” instead of “Set up iPhone as new” at one of the steps while setting up your new phone. After you enter your Apple ID, the transfer of contacts, apps, photos, SMS and other information will begin. After a while you will be able to start using your smartphone, but the recovery will continue you will see it by the applications loading and the appearance of photos in the picture frame in real time.
Transferring iPhone data using iTunes
The oldest method listed, which many find inconvenient because when using iTunes, errors can periodically pop up, and you can be left without your data at all. Nevertheless, this method may be useful when you need to transfer your data from one iPhone to another if, for example, you have a 300 GB backup and do not want to buy additional storage in iCloud for it (although it is better to use “a quick start”).
On a Mac, the iPhone will show up right in the Finder
In this case, connect your old iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes (or Finder in macOS Catalina), open the page of the connected device, and select “Backup Now. The process is not quick, especially if you have a lot of data on your phone, so you can have time to eat lunch and go about your business.
You can encrypt the backup if you’re particularly security-conscious
A backup will be created on your computer, so make sure you have enough free space for it. Once the backup has been created, connect the new iPhone by selecting “Set up with iTunes” on it, or iTunes will detect the new device itself and suggest further setup steps. The idea is that the backup from the old iPhone will be deployed to the new phone. It is possible that before you restore from a backup iTunes will prompt you to update to the latest version of iOS.
We wouldn’t recommend using iTunes to restore, a direct data transfer is the preferred option.
The thing is that the backup that was created earlier may not take into account the recent changes you made with your old iPhone. For example, you made a backup last night, but want to transfer the information this afternoon. and then the history of calls, SMS and fresh photos will not be taken into account. The direct method transmits all information as it is on the smartphone at the time of pairing. Additionally, this method does not limit you in the amount of information you can transfer, unlike iCloud.
File manager for iPhone
Transferring information from your old iPhone to your computer and then restoring it to the new iPhone, you can also use third-party software. There are special file managers for this like iCareFone. It lets you selectively copy iPhone data to your computer or just photos in case you don’t need a full backup. There’s also a separate section for backups and restores, so you can start using your brand new iPhone 12 just like you did with your old iPhone.
Not only a backup tool, but also a file manager
It is an easy-to-use file manager, which means that iCareFone can be used as an advanced alternative to iTunes. But here everything is much easier, you can copy contacts, applications or messages in one click. For example, you can use it to easily download iPhone photos to your computer, or on the contrary, you can upload photos from your computer to your hard drive with just a couple of clicks.
This is a great solution not only to save your files if you lose or malfunction your smartphone, but also to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. For example, if you decide to upgrade your device, you can back it up and restore it to your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro.
How to transfer data from one iPhone to another
It’s that time of year when many users are upgrading their iPhone, which means that they have to reconfigure it. Reinstall all your apps, put them in folders, set up your iCloud account, email app, terminal configuration settings. A process that is often tedious if you want to start using your new iPhone as soon as possible Well, you can save it all, and it’s very easy.
Since the release of iOS 12.4 It’s easier than ever to move everything from one iPhone to another., Without having to connect it to iTunes, without having to wait to download all the data from iCloud. You can clone your old iPhone into a new one, and it’s a semi-automatic process, which we explain below.
To do this procedure we need your old iPhone, the one you want to clone, and the new iPhone to which you want to transfer all the data. The latter should be unconfigured with a classic blank start screen that reads “Hello” in several languages.
- Place the two iPhones next to each other. If they have a dead battery, it’s best to plug them in, although it’s not necessary, but recommended.
- Start the setup process for the new iPhone, select the language you want to use.
- On your old iPhone, a window will appear indicating that you can use it to configure your new iPhone, click “Continue”
- You will need to take your old iPhone and scan the cloud of dots that appears on the screen of the new iPhone with the camera, similar to how this is used with the Apple Watch.
- This will start the automatic setup process.
Now you should take a look at the new iPhone, because at various points you will have to enter some data, such as your old iPhone unlock password or your account’s iCloud password. These are security measures so that no one can easily clone your iPhone. Once this is done, the data transfer will begin from one iPhone to the other, the duration of which will depend on the amount of data being transferred In my case it was about 20-25 minutes, after which I had two iPhones with the same content. It even transfers your Apple Watch to a new iPhone.
This procedure can also be done with a cable.which is ideal if you have a low speed internet connection, but currently there is no Lightning-Lightning cable, so you will need a USB-Lightning adapter and a USB-Lightning cable from your iPhone.
The articles are in line with our editorial ethics. To report a bug, click here.
Full article path: iPhone News ” iOS ” System iOS 13 ” How to transfer data from one iPhone to another
To upload your photos and videos to your iOS device, select “Settings” [your name] iCloud “Photos” and select “Save Originals”. On a Mac, open the Photos menu, select Photos, Settings, and then select Upload Originals to this Mac.
Follow these steps to send copies of files stored in iCloud Drive.
- Open the Files app and click iCloud Drive.
- Click the folder you want to open, and then click the file you want.
- Click “Share” ( ) in the lower left corner.
- Choose how you want to send a copy of the file.
How to transfer all the data to a new iPhone without using iTunes
If you’re wondering how to transfer all the data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. Use Tenorshare iTransGo. With this app, you can transfer any type of data with just one click. The user can directly transfer data such as images, videos, contacts, messages, and more instead of having to back up and later restore data from it. In addition, this program allows you to transfer your data selectively, rather than an entire package of (often unnecessary) files.
Now for the best part. users can also move apps and data stored in apps. In addition, it supports all file types and documents. If you want to know how to transfer your data to your new iPhone, follow the instructions below.
Run the program and connect the 2 iPhones that will be involved in the process. Next, designate the source and destination devices and click “Next.
As soon as you press the “Next” button, the software starts the data analysis and shows you the list of the data. Choose the data you want to transfer. After selecting the data click on “Start Transfer.
The program will start transferring data. The process may take several minutes, depending on the amount of data. Do not disconnect any of the devices. Once the process is complete, you will see the message “Transfer completed!”(“Transfer Completed!”). This is the easiest way to transfer your data to your new iPhone.
How to transfer your old iPhone data to your new iPhone
You can also transfer your data using iTunes. Follow the instructions below to transfer data to the new iPhone.
Run the latest version of iTunes and connect your old iPhone to it. Select your device. Under “Backup” click on “Backup Now.
Once the process is complete, check for a backup under “Settings” “Devices”. This displays the backup.
After that, on your new device, select the “Restore from iTunes copy” option on the “Programs and Data” home screen.
Alternatively, you can connect your device to your PC and run iTunes. Select your new device. Under “Backup” select “Restore from Copy. Wait for the process to complete.
So, you now know how to transfer your data to your new iPhone using iTunes. Note that if you’ve already installed anything on your new iPhone, all content will be erased and replaced with backup files.
How to transfer data to a new iPhone using iCloud
Another way to share data between iPhones is with iCloud cloud storage. To transfer content to your new iPhone, follow the instructions below.
Back up your old iPhone to iCloud. If you have iOS 10.2 or earlier version of the system, go to “Settings” “iCloud” “Backup”. If you have the latest version of iOS installed, go to “Settings” [your name] “iCloud” “Backup to iCloud”. Make sure the iCloud backup switch is turned on. Click on “Backup.”. Wait for the process to complete.
After that, on the new device in the “Programs and data” window, click on “Restore from iCloud copy”.
Sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID and password. Select a copy to restore. Stay connected to the internet until the process is complete. This will help you transfer the data from your old iPhone to the new one.
If you’ve been using your new iPhone for a while, you’ll need to first reset your device to factory settings to recover from your iCloud copy. Simply go to “Settings” “General” “Reset” “Erase content and settings”. After entering the correct password, the “Programs and Data” window will open.
How to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new one using AirDrop
AirDrop can also be used to share data between iPhones. However, there are a couple of drawbacks to this process. This procedure does not support all file types and therefore only certain files are transferred. The process also does not support devices with versions earlier than iOS 10. To transfer your data to your new iPhone, follow the instructions below.
Select the content you want to transfer. Then click on the “Share” icon that appears on the screen. Make sure AirDrop is enabled. Select the AirDrop user you want to transfer data to from the list.
On the end device (your new phone), click “Accept” to allow data transfer. The files will be sent to your new iPhone immediately.
This article discusses several ways to transfer data from an old iPhone to a new one. However, the best way to transfer your data seems to be using Tenorshare iTransGo. Share your opinion with us in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев below the article.
How to transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud
iCloud allows you to keep all your notes up to date on all your Apple devices. If you’re logged in with the same Apple ID, you can rely on iCloud to transfer notes from iPhone to iPhone.
Step 1 Pick up your old iPhone / iPad. Make sure it is connected to Wi-Fi.
Step 2 Launch Settings from the Home screen. Click “iCloud” “Backup”, then click “Backup Now”.
Step 3 Download your new iPhone and go through a simple setup, then select “Restore from iCloud backup” when you’re in the installation assistant spot. Then log in to your iCloud account and select the backup of your old iPhone, click “Restore” to download it to your new iPhone. Wait until iPhone finishes transferring notes from backup.
When the restore is complete, your iPhone will reboot. Then you can see all your notes transferred to the new iPhone X / 8/7 Plus / 7 / 6s / 6 / 5s / 5.
Transferring contacts via iCloud
If you are a happy owner of a new iPhone, the only thing that can upset you is the need to transfer numbers from the phone book of the old device. But this is also accelerated by iCloud storage. This simple and fast way of dragging and dropping contacts presupposes Internet connection.
This method is suitable for transferring contacts to a brand new device from an old one. This will also transfer other information: photos, applications, calendars, notes, etc. д.
In other words, it creates a clone of your old iPhone. This is done via backup.
With the advent of the cloud and unlimited access to the Internet the question of how to copy contacts from iPhone to iPhone is solved more quickly.
Another resource for you to transfer the program from one computer to another. it’s CloneApp. It does not require installation and is very easy to use. Supports the transfer of almost all the most popular programs, creating a backup and therefore allows you to restore everything to another computer. This is free and works with any version of Windows.
To use it, connect to the program’s website and click the download button on the right to start downloading CloneApp.
Once the download is complete, extract the resulting compressed file to anywhere in Windows and open the file it contains.exe. When the main program window appears on your desktop, select Select Serviced on the left to automatically select programs installed on your PC from the list that appears. If necessary, you can also deselect one or more items.
Then click on the reserve item you will always find in the left side of the CloneApp window, click up lo and at the end of the procedure transfer the reserve folder you created in the folder cloneapp is present on your desktop (by default, if you want to change this setting, go to the program settings) to a USB stick or a hard disk at your disposal connected to your PC.
Then you can move the programs you backed up to another computer by running CloneApp as shown in the previous lines, plugging the USB flash drive or the hard drive you backed up to your PC, moving the backup folder in the cloneapp folder is also created in this case on your desktop, then select the restore item in the left part of the CloneApp window and click lo in response to the warning on the screen.
Downloading photos and videos from your iPhone to your computer (Windows or Mac) and then from your computer to your new iPhone
In addition to the fancy wireless transfer of photos and videos between devices, there’s an older transfer via cable. Since direct cable transfer between iOS devices is not supported by Apple, the computer is used as an intermediate link.
How to save photos and videos from iPhone (iPad) on Mac or Windows computer, USB-flash drive or external hard drive we explained in detail in this material.
Once the necessary photos and videos are on your computer, transfer (copy) them to your new iPhone or iPad using any of the suggested methods:
- Uploading photos and videos from your computer to cloud services like Google Photo or Yandex.Disk. After the photos and videos are uploaded to the cloud, you only need to download the appropriate iOS applications to your new iPhone.
- Copying photos and videos from your computer to your iPhone using iTunes. Instructions: for photos and for video
- Transferring photos using third-party apps like BitTorrents Sync.
- Sending photos and videos from your computer to your iPhone via email.
Legal migration: How to transfer information from one smartphone to another
When you buy a new phone, especially one running a different operating system, it’s usually difficult to transfer data. Some users have a hard time copying contacts from the old address book, and they are ready to accept that the other information will remain forever in the old device. However, it is often possible to completely migrate to a new platform along with your data without too much trouble.
The simplest situation is when a person acquires a phone that functions on the same OS. For example, updating the iPhone or switching from one Android smartphone to another. In this case, most of the data is transferred using the mobile device’s native program. For iPhone. iTunes, Nokia. Nokia PC Suite, BlackBerry. BlackBerry Desktop Software, Windows Phone. Microsoft My Phone service. All a user has to do is to connect his/her old phone to the PC, backup the data and then restore it on the new phone.
The task becomes much more difficult if you need to switch from one platform to another. Until recently, this would have required several separate utilities, and sometimes a “shamanic” action in the command line. A universal tool for migration, unfortunately, has not yet been invented, but in general the process has greatly simplified.
Without any additional utilities it’s easy to transfer the contact list to a new phone, as it can be saved directly on the SIM-card. However, in this case, the recipient names are usually truncated to 8 characters, so this method should be considered a temporary solution when you do not have a computer at hand.
Transferring apps from one iPhone to another
Unfortunately, Apple developers have not provided many ways to transfer programs from one Apple device to another. But there they are.
Suppose you are moving from one iPhone to another. In this case, it is optimal to create a backup copy on your old gadget, which can be installed on the new one. This task can be easily accomplished using iTunes.
- First, you’ll need to create the most recent backup of your old smartphone. This has already been described in more detail on our website. Read more: How to back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Once you’re done backing up, connect a second smartphone to your computer. When iTunes finds your device, click the thumbnail icon in the top area of the window.
- Select the “Browse” tab on the left and the “Restore from a copy” item on the right.
- iTunes can’t start installing the copy as long as “Find iPhone” is active on the phone. So, if you have it running, you will need to turn it off by all means. To do this, open the settings of the gadget. At the very top, click on your account and select the “iCloud” section.
- Open the “Find iPhone” item, and then set the slider near this function to off. You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password to accept the changes.
- You may now return to iTunes. You will see a screen where you must choose which backup you want to use for your new device. Once you have selected the one you want, click the “Restore” button.
- If you have encryption enabled, the next step will be a window asking you to enter your password. Specify it.
- And finally, the process of installing the new copy will itself begin, on average it takes about 15 minutes (the time depends on the amount of data you want to transfer to the gadget). When you are done, all games and apps from one iPhone will be successfully transferred to another, and their location on the desktop will be completely preserved.
One of the useful technologies introduced in the iPhone since version 6S is 3D Touch. Now, using a stronger pressure on the icons and menu items, you can bring up a special window with additional settings and quick access to functions. If you want to quickly share an app with another iPhone user, you can do it here.
- Find the app you want to transfer on your desktop. With some effort, tap on its icon, and then a drop-down list will appear on the screen. Select the “Share” option.
- In the next window, select the app you want. If it’s not in the list, select “Copy link”.
- Launch any messenger, such as WhatsApp. Open the dialog with the user, long select the input line of the message, and then tap on the “Paste” button.
- A link to the app will be pasted from the clipboard. Finish by tapping the submit button. The other iPhone user will receive a link that, when clicked, will automatically redirect him to the App Store and allow him to download the application.
How to Transfer All Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone without iTunes or iCloud
If your phone doesn’t have 3D Touch, don’t feel bad: You can share an app through the App Store.
- Launch Up Store. At the bottom of the window, click the “Search” tab, and then enter the name of the app you are looking for.
- On the app page, click the trailing dot icon to the right, and then select “Share Software.
- An additional window will appear on the screen where you can either select the application you wish to send it to, or copy the link to the clipboard. The next steps are exactly the same as described in steps two through four of method two.
So far, these are all the ways to send an application from one iPhone to another. We hope you found this article useful. We’re glad we could help you with your problem. Describe what didn’t work for you. Our experts will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Did this article help you?
For a long time, the initial setup of your iPhone has required you to connect to iTunes, infuriating many of us. In fact, that’s why Apple smartphones were not loved. However, over time, the influence of bureaucracy has faded and users were first allowed to activate an iPhone via Wi-Fi, then it became easier to restore an iCloud backup, and now it is even possible to directly import data from the memory of another iPhone.
Even though iOS 11 already had a feature to transfer settings from one iPhone to another, in fact, the second smartphone was only needed for verification, while all data was transferred from an iCloud backup. With the output data transfer is done directly from the memory of the smartphone. It can be done in two different ways: via Wi-Fi or a wire. But for the second one you need a Lightning cable and an adapter.