Iphone data transfer to iPhone
It happens that IveStore service centers are not nearby or not present in your city, but you must quickly transfer data from the iPhone to the iPhone, while maintain valuable information. I don’t really want to contact incomprehensible centers, since they can make a copy of all your data there and arrange a transfer with losses or mistakes, and at the same time they will still take a tidy amount for the entire procedure. For example, some centers, not only for the repair of Apple equipment, but also for sale, on transferring data from the iPhone to the iPhone, take 5000, which looks predatory in relation to the client. In the IveStore center, such a service costs from 500 to 1000, the price varies from shares, moreover, very often for regular customers, this service costs nothing. Therefore, we are happy to share with you about how to independently transfer all the data from one iPhone to another.
Data transfer to new iPhone
First you need to figure out which iPhone in your hands, if you want to transfer data from the old iPhone to a new model, then provided that on the old smartphone you have a version of iOS at least 11, the procedure is simplified to madness, you just need to bring two devices to each other and voila, magic:
- As mentioned earlier, we put both iPhone with each other.
- Choosing a language on a new device.
- Get to the window with Apple ID and press further, you will be offered to use Apple ID at this stage.
- Make sure you have chosen the desired Apple ID and click “Continue”.
- In this case, Bluetooth should be turned on.
- An animation ball will appear on the new device.
- Take the old iPhone and get it on the ball on the screen of the new.
- The message “Completion on the new device” will appear.
- The new iPhone will be asked to enter the code-paralle from the old, enter.
- Tune the Face ID and Touch ID functions on the new iPhone.
- Next, enter the password from Apple ID on the new smartphone.
- After that, a request will appear to restore programs and other settings, select.
- In this case, it is necessary to be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Everything, just wait.
How To Use iCloud Keychain! (iPhone & Mac)
By the way, starting from 12.4 versions of iOS, this procedure can be performed even faster, just choosing the transfer of data on the cable, for this you will have to connect the iPhones of each other-k-two. The only thing for this method will require Lightning adapter with USB and USB-Lightning cable, which comes with the new iPhone. By the way, we advise you to buy a Lightning adapter with a USB for iPhone in IveStore, since this accessory is indispensable, you can connect flash drives and other accessories to it, and in our Apple network, the price for it is very good.
Iphone data transfer using iCloud
This method is one of the most inconvenient, especially if you use Apple technique by 100%. Когда у вас очень много приложений, данных, фотографий и так далее, в «облако» резервная копия просто может и не влезть. Typically, unknowingly, some, without suspecting, activate a paid subscription to the cloud and they have a tidy amount for using an additional place only for storing backups, since this very cloud few people use it every month. But if suddenly, you do not have much data and everything gets into the free ICLUD tariff, then we do the following:
- We open the settings on the old iPhone.
- We go to Apple ID and go to icloud there.
- Next, just select icloud backup.
- Click “Create a copy”.
- After the backup copy was created and loaded into the “cloud” take a new iPhone, choose a tongue, set up Wi-Fi and press “restore from the backup of icloud”.
- Next, enter the iCloud account and select a backup there, which was recently created on the old iPhone.
- Then you wait, the process can occupy several hours and depends entirely on the Internet connection and the volume of the copy itself.
Data transfer using iTunes
This is one of the most reliable and stable methods for transferring data, since the intermediary device is used here, on which we will save a backup and can not lose 100% of it. The truth will have to install iTunes if you have not used it before:
- Download the latest version of the “tuna” and install it
- Run ITUNES, then connect the old iPhone to the computer via cable
- At the top of iTunes you will have a small iPhone icon, click on it and choose “encrypt a backup”, and then click the “Run backup” button
- The copying process will be displayed at the top of the iTunes window with a blue strip or on the right in the menu will give you % of copied data
- After all the data has been copied, turn off the old iPhone from the computer
- We turn on the new iPhone on the computer and you will be immediately offered to conduct an initial setting. Here we select “Restoration from the backup of iTunes”
- After that, select the recently created backup (it will be in the drop.Down list and is called as your iPhone is called)
- Click “Restore from a backup”
- Enter the password from the backup (if you encrypted it)
- We wait for the end of the process and voila, magic!
As you can see, transferring data from iPhone to iPhone. It is very simple and it makes no sense to rely on someone when you can do everything at home in the shortest time. Therefore, do not overpay for the service in obscure companies for 5000. If it turned out to be difficult for you, then come to the network of Apple centers. Ivestore, where you will be transferred to data at a symbolic price during the work of the master, no more. Over, we will tell you how to handle the iPhone correctly, pick up useful accessories and give discounts on them. Thank you for your attention.
What you need for direct data transfer
▪️ IPhone with iOS 12.4 or a newer version of the mobile OS
▪️ USB. Lightning from a kit from any iPhone
▪️ Apple Lightning.0 to directly connect one smartphone to another.
You can carry without wires, but it will take more time and it will take an affordable Wi-Fi network.
Methods of transferring data from iPhone to iPhone
Depending on how convenient you can use one of the following instructions for transferring data from one device to another.
Information transfer using icloud
Using iCloud to synchronize data is one of the simplest ways to prepare a purchased phone for everyday use. It is only important to take into account the fact that a SIM card should be installed in the new smartphone.
Before porting data, it is necessary to create a backup copy of these in the phone’s memory. To do this, connect your old iPhone to the network using Wi-Fi. You also need an Apple ID account. Now you can start directly to create a copy.
- Open the device settings menu.
- Find the item “Icloud” there.
- “Backup copy”.
- Switch the “Reserve Copy in iCloud” to an active position.
- Click “Create a backup”.
- Expect the end of the process without turning off the device from the Internet.
When the creation of a copy comes to an end, you can start transferring data to a new device.
- Run the new smartphone. A window with greetings in different languages should appear (in the event that the device is not yet configured). If the screen does not appear (that is, the device is already configured), then it is necessary to reset the settings to factory. The instructions for resetting the settings are below.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, connect to it.
- Next, set up the smartphone to taste until the “Program and Data” item appears, select the line “Restore the iCloud” line in it.
- Log down in ICLOUD using Apple ID accounting data.
- Select the data you need. For choice, you can navigate by the date of its creation.
- Wait for the end of the data loading process without disconnecting from Wi-Fi.
If you need to restore settings to factory, then do the following sequence of actions.
Data transfer via iTunes
This method will also need to use a computer.
- Connect the old phone to the computer.
- Launch iTunes. If an outdated version of the program is installed on the computer, then it is necessary to update it.
- Create a backup, pressing the “Create now” button in the “Review” point of the device settings in iTunes.
- Wait for the end of the process of creating a copy.
Next, you need to transfer a copy to a new device.
- Launch a new device. The settings must be reset to the factory. (A greeting screen should appear. If you don’t appear, then refer to the last instructions of the previous paragraph).
- Take the setting of a new phone to your liking until the “Appendix and Data” screen appears.
- Select “Restore an iTunes”.
- Connect a new smartphone to PC, in the memory of which a backup copy of the old device is saved.
- Select a new device in iTunes.
- “Restore a copy”.
- Select you need a copy (focus on the date).
- At the end of the recovery, you can complete the setting of a new device.
Using the Fast beginning function
If the old and new devices are installed versions of the iOS 11 and above, then you can use the Fast beginning function.
- Put the old and new devices nearby.
- Launch a new device (the settings should be reset to the factory).
- Choose a language on a new phone.
- If a notification of the “fast start” on the new device appears, the window of synchronization with the new smartphone should be displayed on the old.
- Confirm. The Fast beginning function will offer to use the Apple ID identifier to configure. If the setup continuation button will not be pressed, turn on the Bluetooth on the phone.
- An animation should appear on the new iPhone. Press the smartphones with the rear covers to each other and wait for the process of the end of the process.
It is important to keep the devices as close as possible to each other so that the data transfer process goes without errors.
It is advisable to maintain Wi-Fi with an active connection throughout the process and will previously take care so that the smartphones are charged by more than half. These two actions allow the iPhone at a time to load photos, applications, music and another in memory.
DISCOUNT AND INSTRUCTION COMPORTATION
The main problem that the owners of smartphones faces when transferring data using a “quick onset” is the abolition of the process. To correct the situation, you must not give the equipment:
- Go into sleep mode. During the display of both devices should glow. The problem is solved by regular pressing on the screen.
- Overheating. With severe heating, the system displays the corresponding message, after which the transmission of the information will be automatically interrupted, and the device may freeze. To correct the situation, you must first remove the cover from the equipment, carry out full charge and do not arrange the procedure under direct sunlight.
With prolonged expectation, it is better to stop and cancel the synchronization of information. After a while, you can try to move/transfer data again.
Not all malfunctions and errors can be solved independently. Sometimes the problem is solved by contacting the service center and subsequent adjustment by its specialists.
The usual way. Data transfer using iCloud
To trigger the chip, you need two Apple smartphones under the control of iOS 11 or new. One iPhone should be at the initial setting stage, and the second is already a working apparatus from which we will transfer the data.
We turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices and place them near each other.
A window will appear on the “old” iPhone with a proposal to activate the Fast beginning function. We confirm the operation.
A beautiful animation will appear on the “new” iPhone, which should be scanned by the “old” iPhone camera.
After that, the process of transferring data, passwords and settings will start. Along with this, you will need to initially configure the smartphone, set the unlock password, enter the iCloud and configure the Touch ID or Face ID.
After the transfer, the system will propose to restore the remaining data from available backups in iCloud.
Starting with the sixth version of Safari, passwords moved from a bunch of keys to a browser. And with the release of OS X Mavericks, cloud synchronization of saved passwords between your devices also appeared. In a nutshell, this means that the password or card, compailed on the Mac computer, will be available on iOS device. And vice versa.
You can see your completed data for websites in Safari settings. Passwords, turn on automatic filling there.
If you turn on the option to show passwords, you can see and recall the login and password for the selected site. Yes, yes, Safari also knows how to do it as 1password.
Ready. Now Safari will ask if we want to save the password or not. If you decide to “save”, then the password will be saved in your local OS X, and then subsequently synchronized with iCloud through syloud keychain synchronization. When you re-visit the website, the login and password entry field will automatically fill.
In the modern world, any of us has so many passwords that it is not possible to remember them all. As a result, “password managers” began to store all the data of authorization in one archive and gain access to them with the help of only one master parole.
However, not every service can trust your confidential information. For example, recent studies of the principle of work Lastpass could push some users of this application look for a more reliable alternative. For the owners of Apple devices, the answer lies on the surface. This is “ICLUD keys. Using the instructions below, you can transfer your passwords from any third.Party manager to the Apple storage using Safari on your Mac.
How to transfer data to a new iPhone | Apple Support
- On Mac: Go to “System Settings” → Apple ID → ICLOUD → and install a checkmark next to the “Keys of Keys”.
- On iOS/iPados: go to “Settings” → Click on your name → icloud → “Key Biga” → Turn on.
- Go to the “Settings” of the Chrome browser, select the “Automation” item → “Passwords”;
- In the line “Saved passwords”, press three vertical points and select “Import”;
- The Finder window opens, in which you need to specify the browser CSV file with passwords.
- Enter Chrome: // Flags/#Passwordimport in the address line;
- The required parameter will be highlighted yellow; In the drop.Down menu opposite it, set the Enable value;
- Click the Relaunch button in the bottom of the screen, or just restart Chrome.
Wait for the passwords to move to Safari. At the same time, your data will appear in the “ICLOD keys connecting”. The process can take 2-10 minutes. To check your passwords on iOS/iPados, go to “Settings” → Passwords
Mobile applications for sending contacts
It is not necessary to use software for PC to transfer numbers from a telephone book. There are many mobile applications with which this will also be done. Among them, the following can be distinguished:
- Copy My Data. This is a fairly popular program that is often used in exporting contacts. Among its features, one can highlight the fact that it works without problems on the mobile phones with Android OS.
- Contaker. This utility was developed specifically for the iPhone. Its main purpose is import and export of phone numbers. With its help, it will be possible to transfer all contacts at a time.
- Move to iOS. This is a universal application that allows you to transfer absolutely any content. Therefore, it is suitable for sending contacts, photos, videos and other media files.
Iphone owners periodically face the need to postpone contacts. However, before doing this, you need to familiarize yourself with step.By.Step instructions that will help to do everything right.
How to use BitWarden on Mac
◊ Download the BitWarden client for Mac is also an extension for the Safari browser.
◊ Practice in the application or expansion for the browser. The latter will need to be activated in the parameters of Safari (settings. Expansion)
◊ After that, you can use the data saved in the account for authorization on different sites or in applications.
So you can protect your passwords from iCloud in case of disconnecting Apple services in Russia, and also configure the migration of codes between gadgets on different versions of operating systems.