How to transfer files from an iPhone via Bluetooth?
iPhone users are happy with all the possible features of smartphones, including the revolutionary fingerprint scanner on the iPhone 5S. But one feature they are definitely lacking is the ability to transfer files via Bluetooth from the “apple” smartphone, unfortunately, you can not. Such injustice becomes a stumbling block for potential iPhone buyers, but not many people know that you can transfer files from iPhone via Bluetooth using AirBlue Sharing tweak from Cydia.
Jailbreak enthusiasts can rejoice, because only they can open such a simple, but in the case of the iPhone amazing function. And those who never dared to “jailbreak” their device can think about it again by reading our detailed guide How to Jailbreak iOS 7 with Evasi0n7. By the way, it comes with an excellent FAQ, after studying which no one will have a question about jailbreaking.
As for transferring files from the iPhone via Bluetooth, it’s easy to buy the AirBlue Sharing tweak from the BigBoss repository for 4.99 and use it at your pleasure. Yes, the expansion is not cheap, but there is no alternative at the moment.
Using the AirBlue Sharing tweak is very easy in order to transfer a file from an iPhone via Bluetooth you have to tap on the desired file for a few seconds until you see the pop-up window. You can select and transfer just about any file, whether it be music, photos, videos, contacts, or more. By “other” we mean files with any extension that you can find using the iFile tweak, which gives access to the iOS file system.
AirBlue Sharing works without configuring anything, right after the boot, Bluetooth file transfer is activated on the system level. If we talk about the capabilities of the tweak, it’s really cool: the data transfer rate is up to 1.7 MB / s, the connection is automatically shut down after the transfer, thereby the battery is less consumed, supported by many third-party applications. Users also note the ability to transfer multiple files simultaneously.
AirBlue Sharing lets you transfer files to almost any Bluetooth-equipped device. Supports both desktop operating systems: OS X, Windows, and Linux, as well as mobile operating systems: Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry OS, and iOS. You can only transfer files to other iOS devices if they have AirBlue Sharing installed.
On the Bluetooth Devices and Other Devices options page, select Send and receive files via Bluetooth. Under Bluetooth File Transfer, select Send Files, select the device to which you want to send files, and then click Next.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on a PC, click on the device button at the top left of the iTunes window.
- Tap “Photos.
- Select the checkbox next to Sync Photos, then select an album or folder from the pop-up menu.
- Choose whether to copy all of your folders and albums or just selected ones.
To copy content from a smartphone, the owner is prompted to use the standard iTunes program. You can use this to transfer files to and from your cell phone to your PC. But there are also a few additional ways you can transfer data to your computer. It is worth telling about them in more detail.
Simple way to transfer photos from Iphone to laptop
If the owner of a smartphone wants to transfer photos, videos and music to his laptop, he can use these options:
- iTunes program;
- by third-party cloud storages;
- social networking sites and messengers;
- by sending files by mail;
- Use iCloud storage.
Each method has its own characteristics, so it is worth describing the data transfer process in more detail.
How to synchronize phone settings through the computer program iTunes
To transfer the necessary information from the iPhone to the computer, the user can use the iTunes application. First, the owner must install this utility on a desktop PC. To do this, you will need to go to Apple’s official portal. Next, the application is downloaded and installed. iTunes can function on a Mac and Windows computer. This option to reset photos and videos is considered the most reliable and easiest. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- before transferring music or videos, you must check whether they are in the library of the smartphone, pictures and recordings can be bought in the store;
- to check whether data is stored on the gadget, you should go to the section Photo or Music;
How To Transfer Photos & Videos From iPhone To PC. Windows 10 (2021)
- When the check is complete, you must take the original iPhone cable and use it to connect your smartphone to your PC;
- The iTunes application is launched on the computer;
- if necessary, it is recommended to update the program so that it works correctly;
- after connecting, it is necessary to check whether the connection is established;
- If there is a smartphone icon in the left corner, the process has been completed correctly;
- now the client selects the item File from the list, it is located at the top of the screen on the left;
- a list opens on the page, from it selects the item Device;
- after selecting the section, you should find the Transfer purchases from;
- you can now transfer your music or photos to the notebook memory;
- at the top of the screen there will be information about transferring settings;
- when the data synchronization is completed, you need to look at the parameters of the left menu;
- there selects the Recently Added, it should be opened;
- The PC screen should display a list of those files that were able to be saved after the transfer;
- to transfer tracks or videos to your computer, you should select the files you want by ticking them;
- select the cloud icon with an arrow to download the data on the page;
- as soon as the client clicks the button, the photos and videos are saved on the user’s laptop.
- Please note
- If the client can not skip the data, because the cloud button is absent, it indicates that the video or photos are already on the computer. To find this file in the PC memory, you should select File, and then from the list find the section Show in Explorer.
How to save data to PC using iCloud
The client can transfer files from the iPhone to the computer by using the cloud storage from the manufacturer. First, the data is transferred to the Cloud, where it will be stored. And then the customer can move them to his laptop. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- on the smartphone opens the settings section;
- Next, the user selects the iCloud item from the list;
- A list will be displayed on the screen, from which the Backup section will be selected;
- the owner clicks the Create Copy button;
- When the copying is completed, you should go to the iCloud site from your computer;
- the client must enter the data for authorization in the system;
- After logging in to the service, you can go to the section with Photos or Music;
- the data from these folders are transferred to the PC memory.
Thanks to the backup, the owner can transfer information to any computer or other device. You only need to know your parameters to authorize in the service.
The owner can enter new data on the laptop by applying third-party computer programs. Today, the in-demand application is Yandex.Disk. To begin, the user will need to install this utility on the computer and iPhone. When the installation is complete, it is required to transfer the files to the storage. In order for the operation to be performed, the following instructions must be followed:
- on the smartphone the client enters the store and downloads Yandex.Drive;
- after that, the application is also downloaded to the computer;
- Now you need to run the program on the device where you want to copy the data;
- If the startup is performed for the first time, it is recommended to configure automatic downloading, for this selects the Enable key;
- On the main window, select the icon. it is located at the bottom of the page;
- this button allows you to download files to the disk;
- Now the phone selects several photos and videos to be downloaded;
- to select the files, you just need to click on them;
- When the choice is made, the Upload to Disk button should be clicked;
- Now the application opens on another device;
- Yandex.The drive will store all transferred photos, videos, and music;
- you can transfer the data to the laptop by clicking on the item of interest.
- To download a file to a PC, you need to click on the icon in the form of an airplane. It is located at the top of the screen.
How to transfer photos and music via email
If the owner needs to transfer the necessary data from the iPhone to the computer, he can use his mail. This method is available if the user has an available email account. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- You can find these folders on the Home screen of your smartphone;
- now the owner must select the photos or music that he wants to transfer;
- At the bottom of the screen will be the Albums, Shared and Photos button;
- When the owner clicks on it, they can see the images that are stored on the phone;
- Now on the screen you need to find the Select option, it is located at the top of the screen;
- after pressing the button the client will be able to mark several files for sending at once;
- You are allowed to send a maximum of five photos per e-mail address;
- When the files are selected, click Share;
- Next, the basic settings of the iPhone will open;
- from the list of programs, select the name Mail;
- a message with the selected files will be displayed on the screen;
- on the screen the system will ask to specify the address of the mailbox, where the forwarding is performed;
- then click the Send button.
When the data transfer is completed, the user can enter the mailbox from the computer. From there, open the forwarded email and save the photos to your PC.
Using messengers for communication and social networks
This is another way to transfer data from your phone to a desktop PC. To transfer the files, follow these instructions:
- on the cellular phone the owner opens the Photo section;
- after that it is necessary to select the album in which the desired images are saved;
- the Select button will be indicated at the top of the screen;
- after clicking on it, the client can mark several files that need to be copied;
- then the owner must select the screen;
- the page will display a list of where the photo can be forwarded to;
- here the client can choose any suitable social network;
- After that, select the subscriber to whom the data is to be sent;
- press the Send key.
As soon as the user transfers photos or video, he can go to messenger or social network from his PC, and then save this file to his laptop. This method is used if the customer cannot use the Cloud or iTunes program.
You can transfer data from your smartphone to your laptop by yourself. It’s best to use the iCloud service or the iTunes app to transfer. If you don’t have access to these systems, you’ll use an email address or messenger. Transferring to PC is also available via Google.Disk and Yandex.Disk.
First, you need to connect your phone via USB and open iTunes. In the iTunes application in the device tab you select your iPhone for synchronization. Next, in the overview section, find the settings and check the checkbox to synchronize this iPhone via Wi-Fi.
First, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable that allows you to transfer files.
- Turn on your phone and unlock it.
- On your computer, click Start. and then select Photos. to open the Photos app.
- Select Import From USB Device and follow the instructions.
How to transfer photos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 10
When the iPhone, or iPad collects a huge number of photos in memory, Mac computer owners can count on synchronization, which allows you to store photos on your computer. For those who prefer Windows computers, there are several ways to move your photo library.
Copying Photos Using Windows File Manager
In order to move photos from your iPhone to your Windows 10 computer, you will need:
- Install iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad using a Lightning-USB cable.
- Launch Windows Explorer from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar. Or use a Windows keyboard shortcut E.
- Click the arrow next to the This Computer folder and select the iPhone or iPad connected to your computer in the menu that opens.
- Double-click to open the built-in storage and go to the DCIM folder. It will display all the images stored on your mobile device.
- Then use the combinations of CtrlC and CtrlV to copy the necessary pictures to your PC. If you want to transfer the entire photo library, use the Ctrl A key combination to select all photos.
Copying photos using the Photos app in Windows 10
- In this case, you will also need to start by installing iTunes on your computer and connecting your iOS gadget with a cable.
- Then launch the Photos application using the Start menu or the taskbar.
- In the upper right corner of the opened window the Import button will appear.
- Choose the pictures to copy and press the Continue button.
- All selected photos will be copied to the Photos app.
Copying Photos Using iCloud
- First, you will need to download iCloud for Windows from Apple’s website using this link and run it on your computer.
- Next, sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- In the window that opens, select Photos and press Options.
- In the new window, check the My Photo Stream box and uncheck the Download new photos from my PC box.
- Click Done and, back in the previous window, click Apply at the bottom.
After these simple manipulations, all the photos stored in iCloud will be copied on your Windows computer.
To transfer photos from iPhone to your computer or laptop
The cameras in the iPhone are of the new generation, and they are getting better and better all the time.
Now the iPhone is even replacing the digital camera in our daily lives to record almost everything going on around us, from happiness to sadness.
Only the size of a single photo file and the number of photos taken from it are getting larger and larger (through the increase in resolution).
Photos and videos take up a lot of space in the memory of the device, and then especially in cheap models with low capacity is a problem.
I have to transfer photos from iPhone to computer / laptop. It’s not hard to do, but you’ll need the USB charging cable that comes as an accessory with purchase or Wi-Fi.
There are many ways. I will describe the ones I liked, or rather the easiest and fastest. Let’s go.
An easy way to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop
If you want to transfer a large number of media files, including photos and videos, iPhone Transfer. A one-stop solution for transferring, syncing, and managing photos, videos, music files, contacts, ebooks, and other files between your iPhone and laptop. It also allows you to transfer files between iOS devices, computers and iTunes.
- Transfer photos, videos, documents and other files in other formats from iPhone.
- Easily find photos from different folders in Camera Roll on your iPhone.
- Synchronize and manage photos from iPhone to laptop, iOS devices and iTunes.
- Convert HEIC Photos from iPhone to Laptop directly in JPEG format.
Step 1: After you have installed iPhone Transfer, you can run the program on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer with the original USB cable. After that, the program will detect photos and other files from iPhone directly.
Step 2: Select “Photos” from the menu on the left side of the main interface. You can easily find various groups for Camera Roll your iPhone, such as panoramic photos, HEIC images and others.
Step 3: After selecting the photos you want, click Export to PC button to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop. After that, you can choose the destination folder where the photos will be exported to.
Win Download Mac Download
Transfer photos from laptop to iPad / iPhone using iTunes
This is a piece of cake for people who always manage their iPhone data using iTunes. It won’t be difficult for them to always manage their iPhone data with it. Please note that synchronizing data with iTunes deletes existing files stored on your iPhone / iPad. You can only save them to Photo Capture if you select Turn to how it works. Let’s look at how it works.
Step 1 Download the latest version of iTunes and connect your iPhone / iPad to your laptop via USB cable, then click the Trust tab on your iPhone / iPad screen if you are connecting your iPhone / iPad to your laptop for the first time.
Step 2 Click on the device icon, and then you can see your data in the interface.
Step 3 Click Photo from the left panel.
Please make sure you turn off iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone / iPad by following these steps before you click the Photos tab, SetupiCloud Photo Library.
Step 4 Check the box next to Synchronize Photos.
Step 5 Choose Choose a folder from Copy Photos from.
If you want to add multiple files to your iPhone / iPad, save all selected photos to a local folder before this step.
Step 6 Choose the photos you want to save to your iPad / iPhone, then tap Open.
You can hold down the Ctrl key (for Mac, use the Command key) and select your photos if you want to select multiple files.
Step 7 Click Apply.
Synchronization takes minutes, depending on the size of your photos.
Using Image Capture app for MAC
Even if the connected iPhone is not recognized by the MAC as a mass storage device, you can use Image Capture to transfer the photos from your phone to your computer in no time at all:
- Connect your iPhone with the original USB cable to your MAC.
- Launch the Image Capture utility.
- Select the photos and then tap Import.
To select multiple photos at once, click Command. Then you only need to specify the directory for saving the photos to the utility and start the copying process.