Transfer WhatsApp to a new phone? Here are the best solutions!
Great, people! I acquired a new iPhone 12 and would like to know how to transfer my WhatsApp to a new phone. On my previous phone there were many important data that I do not want to lose. For me it will be a lot of help if you tell me how to transfer WhatsApp to another phone.
Whatsapp backing is especially important for transferring WhatsApp chats.And so the transfer of data from WhatsApp from one phone to another and WhatsApp synchronization are possible. Although you may not be able to transfer all the data by the official method, due to privacy problems. In this blog, we will tell you about unofficial methods of transferring chat and data WhatsApp.It does not matter if you want to postpone WhatsApp from the iPhone to Android, or transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android through a computer.
Preparation for the transfer of WhatsApp
In order to qualitatively transfer the WhatsApp data, the user needs to use a special data transfer function. Fortunately, WhatsApp provides a similar opportunity for users so that they do not lose their correspondence and any important data in it.
The user can get into one of two situations:
- I just want to change your device. In this case, he must take care of how to transfer all WhatsApp data. For these purposes, he should know about the backup of data. It can be created in the cloud or the service itself. It is also available on the device;
- We decided to change the mobile phone. In this case, there will be few problems, because the holder of the account needs to change the binding to the program itself, and not to the phone or device.
The most difficult option is the first. You need to understand how to change data about his device, what he needs to do for this. The very first stage is preparation. It is worth talking about him in more detail.
If you changed the number
We said enough about the transfer of WhatsApp to another phone, it’s time to note a change in the phone number by a couple of words. You can use the special option for the messenger, which operates only on one device!
To save information, but change the SIM card:
- Insert a new SIM card;
- Open WhatsApp messenger and click on the avatar to make sure that the old phone is confirmed;
- Now go to the settings;
- In the section “Account/Account”, find the icon “Change the number”;
We told you how to transfer whatsApp messages from one phone to another within one OS or different systems. We talked about how to save the data when changing the number. Now the history of correspondence will forever stay with you, not a single piece of text will be lost!
To transfer chats from one Android to another, follow the following actions:
- First, create a backup copy of the latest chats by hand.
- Go to the WhatsApp menu tuning chat and calls backup chat or backup chat backup.
- Secondly, transfer this backup to your new Android.
- If your phone has an external SD card, remove it from the old phone and install it on your new phone.
- For phones with an internal memory card or an internal SD card (like most Samsung devices): you need to move the/sdcard/WhatsApp/old phone folder to the same folder on a new phone. There are two ways how to do this: use a file conductor or transfer backup files to your computer.
- Please note that when transferring, some files may be absent. Make sure all the files you want to transfer to your new phone are added to the backup.
- If you are not sure about what type of SD card is on your phone, we recommend clarify the specifics of your device on the phone manufacturer’s website.
- After you safely transferred a backup, you can install WhatsApp on your new Android.
- During the WhatsApp installation process, it will automatically find your backup and ask you if you want to restore it. After recovery, your old chats will appear on a new device.
How to transfer whatsApp from Android to Android
To reliably, effectively and easily transfer all the dialogs of your WhatsApp application to a new phone, you can use the ICAREFONE professional program, which specializes in the WhatsApp data between devices. The whole procedure for transferring dialogs with the help of this is extremely simple: you can familiarize yourself with the instructions attached later and personally verify this.
Install the program on your computer using the installation wizard and after the successful completion of this process, run it.
Connect both Android devices to the computer using the corresponding USB cables, and then unlock both phones. The program will automatically detect them and display this information on the screen.
Note: If you want to change the original and target device, click on the arrow down next to the name of the device and select the name of another phone.
Next, click on the “Transfer” button located in the central lower part of the program window. Following the instructions in the program window, turn on the debugging mode for USB on the source device Android.
Note: To activate the USB debugging mode, go to the phone to the “Settings” application, open the “Online” section and find the “Build Number” item. Click on this item 7 times to go to the developer mode. Then return to the general settings again and then select the “Developer Parameters”. Here, turn on the USB debugging option. In a request for a resolution of debugging on USB, click “OK” in the phone screen.
Next, turn on the debugging mode by USB on the final Android device, performing the same actions. After this function is turned on, the program will display information about the specific model of each of the Android devices.
Note: The program provides separate specialized instructions for turning on the USB debugging function for each specific model of the devices you use.
Close the windows of the prompts and again click on the “Transfer” button. In the prevailing request for rewriting all WhatsApp data on the final device, click “Yes”.
Create a backup of WhatsApp data on the initial Android phone according to the instructions on the screen, and then click the “Continue” button.
Note: You can also choose the “Select Reserve Copy” option to use a backup copy that you already have to transfer data to transmit data. Then also click the “Continue” button.
Now the program will automatically start copying data from the source device, and then transmit them to the target device.
Transfer WhatsApp messages from android old to new android phone restore chats
After the data transfer process is completed from one Android device, a message will appear to another that the program was successful. To restore the WhatsApp backup data on the Android target phone, reinstall the WhatsApp application on it and log in using the same phone number as on the source device. After finding the backup application, restore it, and all the data will immediately become available to you.
What are the advantages of the Icarefone Transfer program?
- The program allows you to transfer the WhatsApp data from iOS devices for iOS devices, from iOS devices for Android devices, from Android devices on Android devices for Android devices.
- Whatsapp data transfer includes transfer from the device to the device of both messages and investments, including images, videos and other files.
- The program supports all IPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro and iPad, more than 5,000 different Android devices, including the latest models.
- The program supports the most popular versions of iOS (iPados, iOS 15, iOS 14, iOS 13, iOS 12, iOS 9 and earlier versions) and version of Android 2.0 up to 9, which makes it available to any user.
- The program has low technical requirements (processor 1 GHz (32 bits or 64 bits), 256 MB or more RAM, 200 MB and more free space on the hard drive), so it will easily fit into any conditions of each user.
- Creating a backup of WhatsApp on PC / Mac is available to users absolutely free.
- Restoring a backup on the target device is as simple as possible.
- The program is available for installation in Russian.
- To familiarize yourself with the interaction and functionality of the program, you can use the free trial version.
How to transfer WhatsApp data to another phone?
Before starting work, you should decide what type of data transfer you need: with Android on Android, with iPhone on iPhone, with Android on iPhone or with iPhone on Android? In different cases, their methods will be applied. So, consider them more.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13
The developer of the messenger does not provide a method for transferring data between various operating systems, but in this case you can use the Icarefone Transfer specialized program. This utility allows you to easily create and restore backups of WhatsApp data, as well as transfer data directly between two devices, regardless of the type of OS.
Download and install ICarefone Transfer on your PC. Launch the program and select the “WhatsApp” section.
Whatsapp Transfer From Old Phone to New Phone || Shift Whatsapp From One Phone to Another
Next, click the “Transfer” button. If necessary, activate the USB debugging option on the phones.
In accordance with the instructions in the program window, create a backup of WhatsApp data on the Android phone or specify an existing copy.
In the new window, indicate the phone number tied to the account, and then confirm it using the check code.
Enter the iPhone in your WhatsApp account and click the “Already entered” button in the program.
Disable on the iPhone option “Find the iPhone” and follow the instructions in the program window. Icarefone will launch data recovery, after which WhatsApp data will be available to you on the iPhone.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone 13 to Android
To transfer these applications from iPhone to Android, follow the following actions.
Download and install ICarefone Transfer on your PC. Launch the program and select the “WhatsApp” section.
Connect both devices to the computer and indicate the iPhone as the source device, and Android as a targeted.
If necessary, activate the USB debugging option on the phones.
Wait for the completion of the program, then close it and enter Android in the WhatsApp account under the previous phone number.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
If you are interested in how to throw WhatsApp to another phone, if both devices are iPhone models, then just follow the instructions below.
On the source device, open the WhatsApp application, go to “Settings”. “Chats”. “Reserve copy” and create a backup copy of the data.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android
If you want to postpone WhatsApp correspondence between two Android phones, then the lead below will help you do it as easily as possible.
On the source Android, open the WhatsApp application and go to Settings. “Chats”. “Reserve copy of chats”. As a reserve of a backup, select Google Disk, and then press the “Reserve Copy” button.
Popular questions about the transfer of WhatsApp
How to postpone WhatsApp account to a new phone, while maintaining the phone number?
Remove the WhatsApp application on the old device and enter the new phone under the previous phone number. In this case, your existing account will be used on the new device.
Will my WhatsApp chats be deleted when changing the phone number?
Yes, if you change the phone number or decide to use some other number in the application, then the data of your old account will be deleted. You need to use the same phone number.
Setting up a backup and transfer of WhatsApp to another phone while maintaining correspondence
When changing the phone, backup folders are created for all contacts and chats with correspondence. The user can copy files manually. To do this, he must go into the “settings” of his device, and from there go to “chats”. Here you need to slip by the inscription “Reserve copy of the chats”, and then press the “backup to save information”.
If the number has changed, then you can enter information about it in the messenger as follows:
- Install on a mobile device that supports 2 SIM cards, old and new SIM cards.
- Open the “Settings”, and then go to the “Account” section and the “Change phone number” subsection, and then enter a new number in the field that appeared in the field.
- To confirm the action, click on the “Save” button.
- Reply to an SMS message that came to the previous number, having passed the verification.
You can save the necessary information using the Google Disk storage. Subsequently, with it, it will be easy to transfer everything necessary from Vatsap to another device. To do this, you just need to connect a new phone to the computer via a USB port, open a folder with it and find backups (they have the name “MSGSTore”). All files must be copy and save on PC.
You need to download the WhatsApp application on a new phone, but do not open it, but first connect a mobile device to PC. Having opened the database, you need to create a new folder and transfer back files from the previous phone there. Only after that you can enter the WhatsApp and allow the conservation of chats and contact list on a new phone.
Icarefone for WhatsApp Transfer
The fastest, simple, and from the experience of a huge number of users and the most unlimited method of transferring WhatsApp from one mobile device to another, it involves the use of a desktop according to this desktop. Among the many solutions of this orientation, Icarefone for WhatsApp Transfer is especially popular, and then the instructions show how to work with this program.
Follow the link above to the Icarefone For WhatsApp Transfer page of the official web-resource of the Tenorshare developer company. Click on the “Download for Windows” button (or “Available for MacOS” to select the appropriate version) under a brief description of the program to obtain its distribution.
Secondly, check that the WhatsApp application has not been installed on the smartphone-receiver, and if this is not the case, deinstall it.
The transfer of customer WhatsApp and accumulated during its operation of data from the Android Smartphone to the iPhone is much more difficult than organizing the “move” of the messenger as part of one software platform. The developers of the information exchange system of solutions did not provide for such a problem, so you will have to use a third.Party tool.