Need for repair when the TV Supra does not turn on
TV has become a part of our lives. However, like all other equipment, it occasionally breaks down, and then it becomes necessary to seek professional help to troubleshoot. After all, on their own, given the large number of brands and the complexity of modern devices, to make a quality repair will be problematic. For example, if we don’t try to press a button, the Supra stops turning on, and no effort on our part gets us anywhere. In this situation it is advisable to seek help from the masters of the service, which will conduct diagnostics, detect the problem and you will be able to listen and watch your favorite shows again.
Almost all modern TVs LG, Samsung, Sony, Philips, and others, (supporting Smart TV), you can manage (change channels, adjust volume, run Smart applications, etc.), so you can easily control your TV. д.) Using your phone or tablet.
How to use your phone instead of your TV remote control?
- The first thing you need to do is to download one of the many applications from Google Play Store. For example, something like this: one, two.
- The next step is to turn on the Wi-Fi on your smartphone and on the TV.
- Then start the application and follow the instructions.
Remote setup without remote control via smartphone
Smart TV work over the Internet. They have more features than classic plasmas and LCD panels. And they can be controlled via smartphones, after installing the appropriate app on your cell phone.
There are many “remote control substitute” programs, but the most effective is considered to be TV Remote. It is suitable for all models of modern TVs. And download it for free is easy through the AppStore or Google Play, depending on the smartphone OS.
After installing the application, you must synchronize with the Smart TV. You can do this in three ways:
All options are wireless. And their choice depends on the model of TV and cell phone.
Features of the TV Remote app
The Smart TW Remote app allows you to set up your Samsung TV without a remote control. It is also suitable for all manufacturers of Smart TV. And with its help it is easy to switch channels, turn on movies from the DVD-player, install new applications, and even access social networks through the screen of the technique.
Among the options and advantages stand out a convenient keyboard for text input, voice input, Multitouch for simultaneous different tasks. In fact, the application becomes a full-fledged and even more functional analogue of the remote control.
Setup takes less than a minute. To synchronize, you need to:
- Start the app.
- Connect the phone to the TV. go to settings and select the TV brand from the list as an access point;
- Wait for automatic sync.
After these simple steps, your smartphone becomes a multifunctional remote control.
Setting up without a remote control
There are TVs that have one big button that looks like a joystick. It is easy to control by pressing the central button. Consider the peculiarities of working with the joystick on the example of adjusting the contrast:
- To start, you must open the general menu by simply pressing the joystick in the center for a couple of seconds.
- Next, you should see a table of contents listing the options you have, select the one you want.
- In this example, the “Contrast” button is selected by pressing up or down on the joystick buttons. Then press the center button to lock the function.
- Change the contrast with the left and right keys. Press the center line to save the selected parameters.
- To close the menu, hold down the center button for a few seconds.
This principle is valid for setting various parameters and functions. You can manually set up a certain sequence of channels so that you can quickly find them in the future. To do this, select the item “Channel Setting” and click on the subsection “Manual tuning”. You can assign each channel a definite number in the “Programs” section. You can also adjust the sound characteristics and the color of the region. Further, the found channels are stored in the memory of the device, and to find additional channels perform all the above steps again.
- Find the special feature options in the Settings menu. Open the Setup Menu on the Home Screen and go to the Special Features option.
- Turn on high contrast mode
- Enjoy the night mode.
- Carefully check all sides of your TV: It should not be mechanically damaged
- Disconnect all devices and cables (except power cord) from the TV: CAM module, antenna, Internet, HDMI cable and others.
- Try turning on the TV.
How to turn ON/OFF Samsung TV without remote control
AV mode allows you to watch video from an external device on your big TV screen. To use this feature, you need to switch from the standard mode to AudioVideo. You can do this in three ways: using the remote control, the control panel on the TV or the application on your smartphone.
- On the back of the TV find the correct port, it can be labeled HDMI In. On the DVD you will find an identical connector labeled HDMI Out;
- connect with HDMI cable
- In the TV settings you need to set the signal reception from the HDMI port;
- turn on the equipment and check the correctness of the connection.
To turn on the TV without remote control, you need to press the appropriate button on the body, provided by the manufacturer. Similarly, you can turn off the TV without the remote control. On LG, Sony, Thomson, Samsung TV sets the button panel is usually located on the back wall, next to the connectors.
Sometimes Tricolor set-top box doesn’t respond to the remote control because of new software loading. In this case it is necessary to follow the set algorithm: you must simultaneously press the “TV/RADIO” and “CHANNEL” buttons, which are located on the receiver; press the “STANDBY” button.
With the TV switched off you must press in turn the following combination of keys: info, setting, mute, “switch on” and wait a few seconds. If nothing happens, try the second way: mute, 1,1, 9, OK. After the menu appears, press the 1234 buttons, then the service menu appears.
Press “Menu” button. From the lines that appear, select “Settings”, then “Child Lock”. Select “Turn off”. Your TV may have childproofing set up with a password.
Timer the TV
It can be set to turn the TV off after a certain period of time, but to keep it inactive, it’s best to turn it off:
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the “MENU” button on the TV remote control and enter the “SETUP” menu.
- Press “ENTER” button on the remote control to enter TIME menu.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote control to select “TIMER” and press the “ENTER” button, then the “TIMER” screen will appear.
- Use remote controller of remote control and turn off “TIMER” mode.
- Press “EXIT” on the remote control to exit the settings.
If the sleep timer is installed on the TV, perform the same steps as above, but instead go to the “Sleep Timer” tab.