How to view/clear the browser history in Honor and Huawei phones
How to see the history in your Honor and Huawei phone? The History section is where your browser queries and search sites. On the one hand, it’s a handy tool, as you always keep tabs and interesting pages at your fingertips. But the other side is a clogged cache, browser memory and security.
The information that is displayed in the search engine (at the default settings):
- Internet resources visited;
- Downloaded files. photo, video, audio;
- Your favorite pages.
- you will easily find the site you were browsing before;
- is monitoring children and other users who take your tablet or smartphone;
- Doesn’t take up a lot of memory;
- is saved for months and years.
How to clear browser search and browsing history
Unfortunately, this method only works correctly if you’re using the Chrome app or Yandex (Yandex uses chrome technology), so if you’re using the default app to browse sites and on Samsung it’s the “internet” browser you can’t use this method.
Step. Open the Google Chrome app.
Step. tap the three dot icon located in the top right corner of the app.
Step. A menu will appear, and in that menu, click on “Settings”.
Step. After that, you will be able to see all the settings of the Google Chrome app. Click on the “Personal Data” option.
Step. Scroll down and click on the “Clear History” option.
Step. A small notification window will appear on the screen, allowing you to select the data you want to clear from your browser.
Step. Make sure the “browsing history”, “cache” and “cookies and site data” boxes are all checked, as well as any others you want to delete.
Tap on “Delete Data” and then tap on “Clear”.
As I said above, the big disadvantage of this method is that if you use the standard browsing application, you will not be able to use this method.
If you want to remove traces of visiting certain sites on your Samsung phone without deleting all information from the device, you must clear only the browsing data.
How to clear YouTube search history on your Android phone
In this post, we’ll show you how to delete YouTube search history on Android devices. Whenever you use YouTube on your Android phone to search or watch videos, your behavior is recorded. While this offers several benefits, such as better search suggestions and content recommendations, you just can’t ignore the privacy implications.
Don’t worry! your YouTube searches cannot be viewed or accessed by anyone else YouTube users or people who visit your channel. But your search history affects how YouTube shows you content. On the home page of your account, YouTube displays a selection of recommended videos based on your search history.
If your YouTube search history is cleared, these recommended videos will no longer reflect what you were looking for previously. Your search history also prompts YouTube to automatically list previous searches in the dropdown menu that appears when you start typing text in the search box. Those old search prompts will no longer appear when you clear your search history.
How to change the screen resolution on Samsung (Android 7, 8 and 9)
How to clear YouTube search history individually?
If you have uncomfortable searches or videos you don’t want to see from others, the YouTube app makes it easy to remove them.
- Open the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the search icon. Your most recent requests will be displayed immediately.
- To delete your search history, just long press on it, then select seize.
Repeat for any other search terms you want to delete. Note: if you have multiple queries containing the same keywords, you must delete them all so you no longer receive suggestions for similar videos.
How to delete previously viewed videos on YouTube
- open the library eyelashes.
- Click on history.
- click on tres puntos next to the video you want to delete.
- choose to delete from browsing history.
If there are too many unnecessary things to delete individually, consider deleting the search and browse histories entirely; however, this also means that until you create your YouTube history from scratch, you won’t receive any suggestions.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the story of privacy.
- Click on both Clear browsing history y Clear search history to delete the browsing and search history respectively.
Deleting your search history all the time can be inconvenient. It would be better to pause it so YouTube doesn’t temporarily scan it. It will live until you restart it. Will continue to.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the story.
- turn on both Pause search history o Pause playback history or both as needed.
No activity is recorded when using incognito mode. First, YouTube won’t even log into your Google account. This means that as long as you’re using incognito mode, you won’t receive recommendations or have access to your subscriptions.
- Clear YouTube History
- YouTube history delete all
- Delete search history
- How to delete YouTube search history on iPhone
- How to delete YouTube search history on iPad
Now you know all the ways to delete YouTube search results and view stories on Android devices. However, remember to stop searching and browsing histories or turn on incognito mode so you don’t run into this problem over and over again.
How to delete YouTube search and browsing history on your phone
As a rule, to view YouTube videos on smartphones use the official application, respectively, first I will show clearing the history in it, and then. through a mobile browser.
On the same settings page, you can turn on two options. “Do not record browsing history” and “Suspend recording of search history” if you do not want to record history in the future.
If you do not have the official application installed on your phone, you can clear YouTube history using a simple browser:
- Use the browser on your phone to go to YouTube.com, enter your login and password if necessary
- Click on your account icon at the top right, and then open “Settings.
- Use the options under “History and Privacy” to delete your search and browsing history and disable YouTube history if necessary.
How to delete the search history in Instagram
The standard functions of the application allow the user not to use additional services. You can also use your smartphone settings to clear the cache.
The process of cache removal is similar to the one used in the browser. This requires:
- Sign in and log in to the application.
- Select the icon with the avatar in the bottom bar.
- Go to the additional menu by clicking on the icon with three bars. “≡”.
- Press “Settings” button.
- Select the “Security” option.
- Click on “Search History” and click on “Clear All.
- Confirm operation.
Note that only the search history will be deleted. The published material in the “Recommended” section will remain the same. This is due to the algorithm of the service, which adapts to each user.
If you use several profiles in the application, you need to do the operation in all accounts, if you want to get rid of the information of all pages.
How to delete the search history in Instagram on your phone
Saving search queries in the social network starts from the first launch of the application. Saving history is the default function, which works in automatic mode and cannot be deactivated.
The management of the social network has developed special instructions for clearing the search history, and it’s not so easy to find the instructions, it’s easier to use the sequence of steps in this article.
To erase the search history on an Android smartphone, you need to:
- Launch the official application from the desktop or in the menu. Log in with your username and password, if you have not logged in previously.
- Go to your profile page, to do this at the bottom of the menu you must select the icon with the avatar.
- Call the side menu by pressing the button with three dots.
- Select “Settings”.
- Among all offered functions, select “Clear search history” in the settings, click on it and confirm your intention to clear the history.
The procedure for deleting searches on iPhone smartphones is the same as described above for Android. To check the success of all the manipulations performed, you need to bring up the search line with the appropriate button in the main menu. No accounts will be offered when you enter a query. The “Top accounts” section will also be cleared.
Interestingly, the history clearing function is currently only available to owners of smartphones, in the dextop version of the social network, you will not be able to delete search cues in any way.
How to remove search cues
How to remove search in Instagram if you need to remove all the search cues that appear? Prompts are generated based on user interests. The social network analyzes which accounts you visit most often, which posts you like and comment on most often, and based on this data, interesting accounts are suggested.
Search cues by account appear when you start the search bar, even if you’ve never visited the account before.
The process of deleting search prompts involves the following steps:
- Go to the search section by clicking on the magnifying glass image in the bottom menu.
- Select the section from which you want to remove the prompts.
- Click on the cross next to the desired requests.
After deletion, the search prompts will not reappear.
Keep in mind that deleting the search history is only possible through the functionality of the app itself. If you delete the cache and program data through the smartphone settings, when you log in to your account again, the information will appear again, because the requests are stored not in the gadget’s memory, but on Instagram servers.