If you have a limited mobile internet package, I suggest turning this option on. The service limits data transfer and reception in the background mode for some selected applications. In addition, programs that use the Internet will be able to access mobile traffic less frequently than usual. For example, when you open the site, images will not be loaded until you tap them.
Turning on the traffic limitation is easy. In the Data usage menu Save traffic.
You can also set the applications that will not be affected by this limitation.е. They will continue to use the mobile data traffic without limitation. To do this, go to the menu Use of applications to save traffic and activate the desired programs.
First turn on the mobile Internet (important), then go to Settings. “Data transfer”. click on “Statistics period”. “Change Period”. and select today. This will allow you to track how much mobile traffic has been spent since today.
In the settings, open the Connections section. Next, open the Access Point and Modem section. Turn on Wi-Fi sharing with the switch next to Mobile hotspot. You should see a status of Enabled.
How to turn off the traffic savings on Samsung
On Samsung smartphones, disabling traffic saving mode is not much, but different:
- Go to Settings. Connections.
- Open the “Data usage” item.
- Tap “Save bandwidth.”.
- Turn traffic-saving mode off.
If you want, on the screen from step 4 you can specify the applications that will be able to use the mobile Internet without restrictions even when the economy is on.
Similar to the previous case, remember that mobile data transmission can be affected:
In many models of smartphones from a popular brand you can turn it on as follows:
- Open your cell phone‘s settings. The gear icon (settings) can be found on the home screen or in the shortcut menu;
- Find the “Traffic” or “Traffic Control” section and choose it;
Now appears the ability to adjust the amount of downloads. So, if according to the conditions of your mobile tariff 3 gigabytes a month are allocated, then by means of the side regulators set this interval. The first control below is a warning message from the system. You will get it as soon as the volume of the spent traffic on Samsung reaches this value. The second slider indicates the number of downloads, after reaching which the Internet will be cut off.
Press the “Menu” button on your phone to bring up a context menu, where you can select the limit for background processes. And also limit the various auto-sync applications and their other features to save money.
How to disable the traffic saving function on your Samsung phone?
One common question on the Web is how to turn off traffic savings on your Samsung so that you can enjoy all the phone and Internet features again. The user’s actions depend on the method chosen to solve the problem. In most cases, turning off the traffic-saving feature on your Samsung is enough. But there are also other ways. Below we look at how to turn off an unnecessary option, and why smartphone owners need to turn it on at all.
How to disable the traffic saving function on Samsung: all options
In Korean phones there is an option that allows you to reduce the cost of the Internet and close the device to the Internet (in some cases). It is as easy to deactivate the traffic-saving function on Samsung as it is to activate it if necessary.
- In the case of the application, log into it and turn off the traffic saving option. In an extreme case, you can completely uninstall the utility, and after that clean the cache of the smartphone.
- If the function is enabled in the settings, to remove the traffic savings on Samsung, go to the section of the same name (Settings), and there find the item Connections and go to it. In it, click on Data usage and enter the Traffic saving tab. You can now disable this option if it was previously enabled. To do this, move the toggle switch to the left side. Samsung will now return to standard mode. If you’ve enabled the option for specific apps, go to Use apps when saving traffic, and uncheck those apps for which they are.
Can’t use mobile hotspot while data saver is on | problem fix | hotspot problems solve
- If the Internet is blocked in the browser (for example, in Google Chrome), to turn off the traffic economy on Samsung, enter the web explorer on the phone, click the button with three dots go to Settings and go to the Advanced section. There, find the section you want and disable the mode.
- If you have previously turned off automatic updates via the mobile network, put everything back in place. To do this, enter Play Market, go to the menu (three bars), and there click Settings. After that, find the Auto Update apps section and select Any network. But here, of course, it is better not to turn off the traffic economy on your Samsung phone, to avoid exceeding the limit.
- Turn on synchronization. If you have previously restricted the synchronization process, you can return it back and disable the restriction. As in the previous case, it is better to leave the possibility of synchronization via Wi-Fi.
The above methods allow you to remove the traffic savings on Samsung for different tools applied. It depends on what kind of restrictions previously set by the user.
What this option is and what are its features?
The Traffic Saving feature is a special mode that implies enabling background data transfer via mobile network. All operations are possible only after connecting to Wi-Fi. In this case, the browser and other active services continue to use the mobile network (if it is enabled).
This restriction prevents many services from working without the user’s knowledge, when large amounts of information can be downloaded. The owner of the phone Samsung can allow some applications to communicate. To do this, you need to do the following steps:
The usefulness of the option is hard to overestimate. It allows you to control the connection to the Internet and avoid quickly running out of mobile limit and losing money. And it’s easy to turn the function on and off. Normally you can do it in Settings, but if you want you can restrict access in other ways. with special applications, in a browser, by turning off updates, etc. д. The necessity to deactivate the restrictions often arises when the user gets a long-lasting and unlimited access to the Internet via Wi-Fi or has an unlimited package (unlimited limit) when connecting via 3G or 4G.
On the start screen, tap on the applications screen icon. Find and tap on Settings Data transfer Settings Traffic saving. Tap the Off slider. When traffic savings is enabled, the status bar displays. and a notification appears in the Settings menu.
First turn on the mobile internet (important), then go to “Settings”. “Data Transfer.”. click on “Statistics Period.”. “Change period.”. and select today. This will allow you to track how much mobile traffic has been spent since today.
9 Samsung Galaxy Settings You Need To Turn Off Now
How to turn off pesky Secure Wi-Fi on the Samsung Galaxy S10
Among them are the Secure Wi-Fi feature. When the phone detects that you are connected via a Wi-Fi network that it does not consider safe, you will be prompted to activate the feature.
How to disable the Secure WI-FI app
But it’s not free. Not really. You can use Secure WI-FI for up to 250MB of traffic (per month), and then you’ll need to pay a small fee to unlock it for unlimited browsing.
You really need to do this? Not by everyone, no. Especially when Secure Wi-Fi comes up when you connect to your own home Wi-Fi. But it’s definitely annoying when this constant notification appears every time your phone is online.
9 Android Settings You Need To Turn Off Now
So, if you’re not using secure Wi-Fi, you can clear it completely.Or you can keep the feature, but you don’t want it to show up in your notifications.
There are two ways to solve this problem. One will disable Secure Wi-Fi for you, the other will leave it untouched but “silence” it, so you only have to deal with it when you go into the settings yourself.
I. Disable Secure Wi-Fi
Here you’ll notice that you can’t “disable” the app.Don’t worry, there is another solution. Go to Storage, and then click “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”. Done.
The next time you connect to a Wi-Fi network, you’ll get a notification from Secure Wi-Fi. Turn it off and you don’t have to worry about it anymore. This essentially leaves secure Wi-Fi “inactive” on your phone, and it’s buried pretty far down in the settings menu, so you don’t activate it by accident.
II. Disable secure Wi-Fi, but leave it active
Go to Settings → Connections → Wi-Fi → Advanced → Secure Wi-Fi.
This is where you want to turn off “Automatic protection for unsecured Wi-Fi”.Then tap the menu with the three dots in the upper right corner and open Settings. Here’s where you can turn off notifications so that safe Wi-Fi no longer bothers you.
Finally, you can turn on “Show icon on apps screen” to make it easier to access the secure menu in the future. At the end of the day. you just disable its automation and notifications, it’s up to you to turn it on and off when you need it.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner;
- Click on “Extras” in the drop-down menu;
- Switch to the “Extensions” tab in the panel on the left;
- Uncheck the checkboxes of extensions that are designed to save traffic;
- Refresh the page.
To disable data saving mode on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings. Cellular communications.
- Open the section “Data settings”.
- Set the “Data Saving” switch to “Off.
In the Security app, select Traffic. Go to the “Data Transfer” menu. Uncheck the checkboxes of those apps that you want to set to prohibit the use of network traffic. In this case a restriction is set for each SIM-card separately.
To set a limit, follow the steps below:
- Open the phone settings.
- Click Network and Internet Data Transfer.
- Select Mobile traffic Settings.
- If necessary, turn on the Set traffic limit option.
- Choose traffic limit.
- Specify traffic volume.
- Select Save.