How to turn on a flashlight on your Sony Xperia phone?
Swipe down the notification bar on the screen. Tap the flashlight option to turn the flashlight on/off. You can also download the Android app. Press the “Power” or “On” button.” icon in the app to turn on the flashlight. This will turn on your device’s camera flash.
If you need to use the flashlight on Xperia XZ, simply select the “Flashlight icon. To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off the flashlight.
How to reset your Sony Xperia if you forgot its password?
2) Then hold down and press the volume up volume down power button until you see the menu.
3) In this menu, select the “Restore” option, using “Volume down” to navigate, and ” Volume up”. If Volume Up doesn’t work, use the power button to move around.adsp-pro-3
4) Now you will see a yellow triangle and the Android logo.
5) Then press Volume down Volume up to see the menu.
6) Use the volume buttons to scroll through the “wipe data/factory reset” option and confirm this with the power button.
7) Select the “Yes. delete all user data” option.
8) After that accept “restart system now”.
2) Now enter the service code: # # #
3) In the menu that appears we are interested in the last item “Customization Settings” press it.
4) In the menu that appears, click “Reset customization”.
Resetting smartphone with buttons is a forced measure, caused by bugs accumulated and overflowing memory of the smartphone. This measure is considered extreme and is not used to revive a hung device.
As far as active?
It’s definitely smarter to use your phone screen by adjusting its lighting only for the times we use the screen, because why would we want it to stay on if we’re not looking at it, that’s where we save energy.
How to insert SIM card into your Sony Xperia phone?
To do this, insert a thin/sharp object (you can use your fingernail) into the gap between the phone body and the SIM card slot cover, and open the SIM card holder (in Xperia Z1 compact the micro SIM card is inserted).
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button at the same time.
- After about 10 seconds the smartphone will vibrate three times and turn off.
- Turn on your device.
How to turn off the flashlight on your Sony Xperia z3?
Unilaterally press the power button 3 times to turn the flashlight on, and 4 times to turn it off. Just pull down the notification panel and there should be a quick switch for it.
Make sure the device is not in power save mode.
Turn off power saving mode to make the flashlight work again. To turn off power saving mode; Go to BATTERY SETUP Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner OFF.
Instructions for connecting your smartphone to your TV
To view data from your device on the screen, install the TV Launcher app. To display your files, you need an MHL cable which is not included with your phone and must be purchased separately.
To broadcast the content to your screen, follow these steps:
- Use a wire to connect your smartphone to your TV.
- Wait for the TV Launcher to launch (it does this automatically).
- Follow the steps in the instructions to see images and videos on your TV.
If your TV is equipped with an HDMI input, use a special adapter.
How to connect your Sony Xperia Z to your PC
The wikiHow works like a wiki, which means that many of our articles are written by multiple authors. Volunteers worked on editing and improving this article.
Number of views of this article: 21 757.
Connecting your Sony Xperia Z to your computer allows you to transfer photos, music and other files from device to device. You can connect Xperia Z to your computer using either a USB cable or Bluetooth.
- By default, once your Sony Xperia Z is recognized, your computer will prompt you to download and install the “PC Companion” program. It is not required for transferring files between your phone and computer, but it can be useful for transferring media files.
Select “Open folder to view files” from Windows Explorer. Your Sony Xperia Z appears as an external device in the left pane of Windows Explorer.
Navigate to the files you want to transfer from your device to your device and drag them to the desired location.  X Source
Tap on “Bluetooth”. All Bluetooth-enabled devices in the vicinity are displayed.
Go to the name of your own device in the list and click on it. Your phone will become visible to other Bluetooth devices, including your computer.  X Source of Information
Select Sony Xperia Z from the list of Bluetooth devices on your computer when prompted. Now your phone is connected to your computer.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia with SIM Unlock Code Generator
In addition, the powerful SIM unlock code generator can also help you unlock your Sony Xperia device with high efficiency. And UnlockItFree Unlock My Phone has to be one of the best free cell phone unlock code generators on the market.
This SIM unlock code generator offers free unlocking of Sony Xperia or other Android device by remote code online. Unlike many other unlock programs, UnlockItFree Unlock My Phone has a simple, advanced and accurate technology to unlock Sony Xperia.
Step 1 : Select Sony among all phone brands. And enter the IMEI number, country and service provider and other program information.
Step 2 Then click the “Calculate” button. Wait a while and UnlockItFree Unlock My Phone will give you the unlock code on the screen.
Step 3 : Insert the new SIM card into your Sony Xperia and reboot the device. Then follow the instructions to enter the unlock code. Now you can unlock your Sony Xperia phone!
This article is a comprehensive guide to unlocking your Sony Xperia in three different ways. One thing to illustrate, you do not need to unlock your device once your contract with your current network provider is terminated. Simply ask your carrier to unlock your Sony Xperia phone or buy a SIM card network unlock pin code for the lowest price.
If you have other questions about how to unlock your Sony Xperia, share more information in the following comment.