Ways to transfer large files from iPhone to a computer or other smartphone
Transfer Photos ,Videos ,Files From iPhone to Laptop | Pc to iPhone
Our smartphones contain a large number of files and the necessary data. Sometimes photos, videos or documents must be sent to another device or transferred to any user. Any messenger will cope with the shipment of small files, but to transfer large volumetric files you will have to find another method.
Here are the most common chips, applications and services that will allow you to quickly organize data from the iPhone to any other device.
Transfer of photos and videos to a computer using Windows tools
Windows allows you to transfer files to a personal device without additional tools, with the exception of the USB cord through the Windows photo option.
The step.By.Step process looks as follows:
- Create a photo storage folder on a PC. Give her a name and remember the location.
- Connect the smartphone and computer. The computer must determine the new device. In turn, on the phone, an inscription will appear to trust this computer. To confirm.
- The conductor will start on the PC, click open the device for viewing files.
- Go to the internal storage (internal storage) and then into the folder with the photo and video materials of DCIM.
- Select and cut the necessary photos. Move them to the place created at the 1st stage.
You need to throw off data alternately from each folder available on the iPhone.
Absolutely any cloud service is very convenient to use for the export of images both from iPhone to a computer and vice versa. Consider further actions on the example of the Dropbox service.
Launch on Dropbox phone. In the central part of the window, select the “Create” button, and then slip on the “Download photo” item.
How to transfer a photo from iPhone to a computer
Co.Author (s): jack lloyd. Jack Lloyd is an author and an editor writing about technology for Wikihow. Has more than two years of experience in writing and editing articles on technical topics. Enthusiast of everything related to technology and English teacher.
The number of views of this article: 315 113.
In this article, we will tell you how to transfer the photos that are stored in the iPhone memory to a computer with Windows or Mac OS X. You can do this through the “Photos” application (in Windows) or “Photo” (in Mac OS X). You can also use the icloud photo. In this case, the photo will have to be copied from the smartphone in iCloud, and then download them from iCloud to computer.
- If iTunes are not on the computer, install it.
- If iTunes requires update, in the window opened, click “Download iTunes”. When itunes is updated, reboot the computer.
- Itunes recognizes the iPhone within a few seconds.
- Click on the Mediatekt tab (at the top of the iTunes window) if it did not open automatically.
- If several USB devices are connected to the computer, click by the name of your iPhone.
- If the “Photography” application cannot find a USB device connected, restart this application, and then repeat the attempt.
- At the top of the window “Choosing elements for import” you can click on “cancel the selection” to get rid of flags at once in all photos, and then install the flags only in the necessary photos.
- To delete the photos that will be copied to the computer, from the iPhone memory, press the “import settings” at the bottom of the window, and then install the flag for “remove the elements from the device after their import” and click “Ready”.
Click on import selected. You will find this option at the bottom of the window. Copying photos on the computer will begin. When copying is completed, a notification appears in the lower right corner of the computer screen. This means that the iPhone can be disabled from the computer.
Connect a smartphone to a computer running Mac OS X. To do this, connect the charging smartphone cable to one of the computer USB ports and to the iPhone charger connector.
How to transfer several photos from iPhone to Mac
Connect the iPhone to Mac using a cable.
In the dialog box on the smartphone, click trust this computer and enter the unlocks code.
On Mac, launch the photo application and select the connected smartphone in the side panel.
Now you can choose the necessary photos from the iPhone and indicate the place of imports on the Mac.
This method is more convenient when you need to view photos and choose a large number of shots for transfer. In addition, copying through the cable will pass faster than through Airdrop.
Transferring photos from iPhone to computer
In order to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, just use the file manager built into the system. “conductor”. The very connection of the mobile device will be carried out through a complete USB cable or its high-quality analogue.
Connect your iPhone to the computer and unlock it. If a window appears on the screen with the question “Trust this computer?”, Slip” trust “, and then enter the protective code-paralle.
- 100apple. Photos and screenshots taken directly on the iPhone and are now stored in his memory;
- 100cloud. Images loaded from the Internet, third.Party applications and cloud storages. If you have more than one Apple device and synchronization is included between them, even those graphic files that were uploaded from another device can be stored here;
- 101cloud-synchronized images from other Apple devices, if you have those. For example, if you have an iPhone and iPad, the files contained in the 100Apple folder on the first will be in 101Cloud on the second, and vice versa.
Note: the first part of the name of the folders (numbers) may differ in the most way, but these are always serial numbers, starting from 100.
- Open another “conductor” window and go to the location where you will transfer the files and place it next.
- Select individual photos using a mouse and a clamped “Ctrl” (to indicate) or “Shift” (to highlight the range) or everything at once with a combination of “Ctrla”.
- Move them to the next window of the file manager, opened at the first step of this point of the instruction, or click “Ctrlc” for copying, go to the destination folder and click “Ctrlv” to insert.
How to Transfer Photos/Videos from iPhone to Windows 10!!
There are other methods of transferring photos from iPhone to PC, analogues of iTunes are especially effective with this task, including the ITOOLS program. If you do not want to connect devices to each other via a USB cable, the most simple and convenient solution will be the use of cloud storages-not only corporate iCloud, but also Dropbox, Google disk, OneDrive, etc. D. In more detail, all the options available by us were examined earlier in a separate article.
Despite the fact that iTunes does not provide the possibility of transferring photographs from iPhone to a computer, this problem is solved quite simply. It is enough to contact a “conductor” built.In in Windows.
How to transfer a photo from iPhone to Mac
Transferring photos from iPhone to Mac is quite simple. To do this, follow the simple instructions:
- Connect the iPhone to the Mac computer via Lightning.
- After that, open the photo application on Mac.
Unlock the iPhone to start importing photos.
Select the folder where all the photos will be uploaded.
Press the import button in the upper right corner.
Honestly, I don’t remember the last time I connected my iPhone to a computer using a wire. Perhaps this is the first time that the Lightning wire came in handy-USB-A. We have repeatedly recommended buying you this. Take it while the dollar allows.
Where are the photo files on Mac
After the import of the photo from the iPhone on the Mac will be completed, all the photos will be in the photo application. Throwing files on an external medium will not work.
To find the files of the photo on the Mac, you will need:
- Open Finder on Mac.
- Next, click on the icon of your account on the right (house icon).
- Then go to the image and find the Photos Library file.Photoslibry.
- Click on it with the right mouse button and click show the contents of the bag.
- Next, open the Originals (Masters) folder, in which your photos will be stored.
Click show the contents of the package and view folders with photos.
All files are sorted into folders, let it not bother you. There is another important nuance. All photos are in the original. If you used the built.In editor photo on the iPhone, the changes in the folder will not be displayed. Be careful.
Important: in no case do not change the name of folders and applications. Do not interfere in the structure and sequence of folders inside the Photos Library package.Photoslibry. This can negatively affect the application of the photo on the Mac. Thus, you risk losing all photos on your computer at all.
Ways to move photos from iPhone via the Internet
Using cloud services for transmitting photos and videos from iPhone to other devices, computers Mac and Windows are very convenient and simple, you can use:
- Opple photo synchronization of iCloud: just turn on the iCloud function in your Apple ID settings for the “photo” application for their automatic unloading. Access to these photos will be on the Mac computer in Finder, through a browser or from a Windows computer (about the latest options in the instructions how to go to iCloud from a computer).
- Given the fact that I do not give much space for free in iCloud, and in OneDrive I have 1 TB and this service is integrated into Windows 10, I use it: install the OneDrive application on the iPhone, include automatic synchronization and your photos are always available online or online On a computer with the same OneDrive account.
- If you used to use Android and Google Photo, you can install this application on the iPhone and it, as before, will unload the photos and videos in your Google account in the starting quality as part of a limited storage or in a slightly compressed form, but without storage restrictions.
If you prefer any other cloud storage, most likely it has an iOS application with the possibility of automatic transfer of photos to a cloud for subsequent access from a computer or other devices.