Situation 2: iCloud is locked or disabled, how to unlock iCloud account?
To try ways to unlock your iCloud account, you must first check your iOS device for iCloud locking. You can do this by following the steps below.
1.How to check if your iPhone is locked via iCloud?
From the “Settings” settings option on the main menu, move to the General settings section “Basic”.
Go to “About this device” and look at the IMEI number or serial number.
On your browser, navigate to https://www.iCloud.com/activationlock/ and enter the IMEI number or serial number.
Here you can see if your iPhone is locked via iCloud or not.
Unlock Any MacBook Without The Password
Sometimes, when you force your iPhone to reboot, an error message “This iPhone is Currently Linked to An Apple ID” will appear, which also shows that the iCloud is locked.
Is it possible to unlock iCloud?
Apple has a unique concept for all its iOS devices, centered around locking the activation of iCloud. All your iOS devices are connected to your iCloud account and you need to know your iCloud account password and ID to access your iOS devices. This means that the iOS device is practically useless unless the details of its iCloud account are known.
In case you are already experiencing a similar problem (forgot your password and iCloud account ID), it is still possible to unlock it. Methods on how to unlock iCloud we discussed below.
This message can happen with any device connected to your Apple ID as a result of you or someone else entering your password incorrectly multiple times or answering security questions incorrectly.
password recovery procedure
First of all, if such a message has occurred through your fault, that is, it was you who specified the password incorrectly, you will need to perform the password recovery procedure, which includes resetting the current password and setting a new one. We’ve talked about this procedure in more detail earlier on our site.
Using a device previously connected to an Apple ID
If you have an Apple device that suddenly displays a message saying that your Apple ID has been locked for security reasons, it could indicate that another person who knows your email address from your Apple ID is trying to pick a password for your account, but all attempts so far have failed because the account has been locked.
- When the message “Apple ID is locked” appears on your device’s screen, tap the “Unlock Account” button just below.
- You’ll see a window with available unlock options: “Unlock via email” and “Answer security questions.
- If you select the first option, you’ll need to go to your inbox, where you’ll receive an Apple email waiting for you with a link to unlock your account. If you’ve selected the control questions, however, two out of three questions will be displayed, and you should only give the correct answers to them.
- Once the recovery procedure is complete, be sure to change the password to your Apple Idi profile.
Contacting Apple Support
An alternative way to get access to your Apple ID account is to contact Support.
Follow this URL to the Apple Support page and select “Get Help” under “Apple Specialists.
These are all ways you can remove the security lock and get your Apple ID back.
In addition to this article, there are 12708 other instructions on the site. Add Lumpics site.Bookmark (CTRLD) and we will definitely be of use to you.
Thank the author, share this article on social networks.
on this topic:
Apple ID is blocked due to security reasons?
Hello. You have been following the guidelines in this article?
Good afternoon! I got a message that my Apple ID is blocked and I need to authenticate. Two days I rejected the offer, thinking it was a scam, like in Entering the password to make a mistake repeatedly, have not used for quite some time. Phone has not fallen into the wrong hands, of that I am sure. Other devices are not working. And the message came. If you know of such situations, could you explain what this could be about?
Hello. Specify where you received such a message? If it’s emailed, texted, or otherwise, it’s 100% fraud.
Katerina, thank you! The message was displayed interactively on the phone screen every morning and throughout the day every time I logged into an application on my phone. Now the same asks the iTunes Store: a window with an icon in a circle Login to the iTunes Store Enter Apple ID password for (my email address from which I registered my phone is listed). Not doing anything yet.
In theory, if these are system messages, the problem is really with the Apple ID. Try logging in to iCloud from your computer.Log in to your profile. Will you see any messages or login successfully?
I have not accessed iCloud, the last time I did that was over three years ago, I will try that. Thank you so much!
Hello! Blocked my iCloud account.I entered my password correctly (I didn’t forget it). Could not restore, because the questions during the restoration were offered different than when the account was created.
Please restore my account as it is not possible to logout of the blocked account or log in to the new one.
Hello I’m trying to unblock my account with a message but it’s not in the mail tell me what to do.
Hello Kostya. How long has the message not come and have you checked your spam folder?
Hello, I entered incorrect password several times when logging in after flashing, and when I remembered I got the following message: Apple ID cannot be used to unlock this iPhone. I tried to change the password on the computer. What should I do??
Hello, I really need help. The situation is I forgot my Apple ID and password, well, like I remember what I entered, but very vague. Continually entering incorrect information led to my ID being blocked for security reasons. Unfortunately I can not remember the mail which is associated with the account(((( and the answers to the control questions ( and especially when it is a date of birth, but definitely not my date because I have already tried to enter my date I have access only to a computer, since the iPhone does not turn on for unknown reasons please tell me what can be done.
Hello, some time ago when I tried to update my apps, the message Your account in the App Store and iTunes is blocked appeared. Really problems appeared on all devices with this account. Attempted to unlock through the official iforgot page.Apple.com changed the passport, no problems, but it did not affect the situation, the message Your account in the App Store and iTunes is blocked keeps popping up when accessing iTunes apps. Also after a long search on the internet offered to change the card details. allegedly has unpaid debts in iTunes, but also does not give access to the payment system data field. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Bought iPhone 4 in 2016. Everything was working fine. And in 2018 the window started to come up: ENTER iTunes STORE ENTER Apple ID PASSWORD FOR. I don’t know this Christina. Couldn’t find it on the internet either.
Hello I have an ld card on my laptop say what can be done.
Hello. My phone and iPad received a simultaneous message that the account is blocked for security reasons. Followed the instructions and entered the password. But the messages do not come to the mail. And if I want to download something, it says wrong for some reason. The devices are working. But every 10 minutes they keep asking for password. I had problems with the password. In 10 minutes all repeats.
Hello I changed my password, I’ve done everything but if I want to download something for example. In the App Store I enter the password and it says: session waiting time exceeded What to do?
Same situation as previous comment! Timeout exceeded
Hello, I want to contact Support, I get an error, what do I do? ?
Help. My app store account is blocked. I can’t update or download anything. What should I do??
Take an english-speaking person or if you speak english and call appl directly in the uSA, there are very quick and correct solution, or rather a couple of questions and you will be sent a code which you can recover. Good luck
Hello! I was robbed, they took my phone. During the robbery, they demanded to give a number to unlock. I did it but didn’t give an Apple ID password. There is a card tethered to the phone. Card payment is available through s. Fearing that burglars can use the card to pay (transactions can be confirmed with the password on the phone), I tried to sign in to the Apple ID, but several times I entered the password incorrectly. I got a message that my Apple ID is blocked. Can you advise, in case of blocking Apple ID: is it possible to use Apple pay on the device? What’s going on with the phone in general? Is it locked or not??
Hello. The first thing you had to do immediately after they took your phone, contact the support of the bank, whose card is used to pay, and block it (you can do the same in the application or on the bank’s website, you can enter it from any other mobile device or through a browser on a PC). You must also lock the iPhone, you can do it in the browser, you can also erase all the data, and it is probably worth doing. To learn more about this procedure will help the article at the link below. Well and the obvious advice to go to the police, write a report of theft.
Hello. My phone and iPad got a simultaneous message that my account is blocked for security reasons. Followed the instructions and entered the password. But the messages do not come to the mailbox. It doesn’t work in the security questions. The devices work. But every 10 minutes I’m asked to enter my password. After entering the password. After 10 minutes everything repeats.
Ask a question or leave your opinion Cancel comment
Restore Apple ID password via e-mail
The fastest and easiest way to recover a forgotten Apple ID password is to send a special message to your inbox. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
STEP 1. Go to this address: https://iforgot.Apple.com/ and enter your Apple ID email id. Press Continue.
STEP 2. Choose “Receive email” and click Continue again. WARNING. Make sure you check which Apple ID password-reset message you will be sent to. In my case, the messages are always sent to the backup mailbox, not to the main one.
STEP 3. You will receive an email (from step 2) with a link to reset your password. Click on it and follow the prompts on the screen.
If you have not received a password reset e-mail, read this article. And also check your Spam folder in your inbox. If you don’t see an Apple email there either, then it’s probably from an additional email address.
Remember what other email address you listed under Backup Email on your Apple ID registration. Do not remember? Check all your boxes!
What to do if you forgot your Apple ID for iCloud, iTunes or App Store? How to reset a forgotten Apple ID password
Depending on what settings were initially set up when setting up the password, there are several options to reset or restore a forgotten password. First of all, you should use the iforgot Apple website.
Using control questions
- Go to “Settings,” after “iTunes Store and App Store,” and select “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”.
- In the window that appears, enter your email or phone number.
- Next, check the box that says reset password.
- In the window that appears, choose to recover your password using the answers to the security questions.
- After entering the correct answers, you will be able to change your password to a new one.
This method completely repeats the sequence of steps performed in the method described above. Only in the fourth point you should not use the answers to the control questions, but choose to restore via email.
Using two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication is a way to protect your data more thoroughly. When you use it, a 6-digit code will be sent to your device.
Using two-step verification
Two-step verification requires you to enter a password and a 4-digit code. Digits will be sent via SMS or Find iPhone.
How to bypass iCloud activation lock without an Apple ID
First of all, you can try to use the official ways to solve this problem. You can either contact the company’s technical support directly with a request to remove the activation lock, or try to restore the data you forgot through the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” function.
Call technical support
This method may be effective if you purchased your iPhone or iPad in a specialized store and kept all the documents for the purchase of the device, such as the receipt, warranty card, etc.д. If you can’t activate your Apple phone or tablet, follow these steps as soon as you discover that your phone or tablet cannot be activated.
- Go to the official Apple website and find the support phone number for your region.
- After connecting with a technician, describe your situation and ask to remove the activation lock from your device remotely. Find out how you can send documentation proving that you are the rightful owner of your locked device (for example, by email to a specific address).
- Scan the necessary documents, and include information about your device for identification purposes. Send scans to Apple Technical Support in the agreed way.
If the answer to your request is affirmative, our specialists will be able to remove the activation lock from your gadget and give you full access to it.
Note: If you can’t make a call for any reason, you can also contact an Apple Service Center directly. Don’t forget to bring original copies of all required documents.
Restore Apple ID
In addition to the above method, you can also try to restore your Apple ID or password to it if you have forgotten them and cannot activate your device because of this. Use the Apple ID and password recovery feature provided by the developer.
On any available device with Internet access (computer, tablet, phone) open a browser and go to the iforgot page.Apple.com.
Enter the necessary information in the new window: Your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register, and then click “Continue”.
- Enter your Apple ID in the Apple ID box, then click “Continue”.
- Next, specify what information you want to change by clicking on “I want to reset password” option. After that, click “Continue” again.
In the new window, select your preferred option for resetting your password: “Get email” or “Reply to security questions”, then click “Continue” as well.
Once you know all the necessary data, you can use it to successfully activate your iOS device.
How to unlock an Apple ID. Unlocking iCloud on your iPhone
If your iPhone is tethered to your Apple ID, how to unlock it and restore your smartphone. Unlocking your Apple device is a common reason for online scams. Recently, a lot of scammers have appeared, offering services to restore your account and get out of the locked state by deleting the profile, installing a new Apple ID, removing the connection to the company’s servers, etc. п. In reality, all the options for resuming an account contains the official site, all the rest is an outright deception.
Bypassing iCloud activation lock: myth or reality? [Paid program overview]
I tested a paid program called Tenorshare 4MeKey which, according to the developers, allows you to bypass the activation block in iCloud after you update the firmware or repair your iPhone. Whether this is true, let’s try to understand in this short review.
Install the program, launch it and click the Bypass iCloud activation lock option.
Connect your iPhone to your PC and wait for the appropriate software to be loaded.
Next, we need a removable medium (USB-Flash, 1 GB and larger). On it will be written the appropriate software. Simply insert the flash drive into your computer, select the appropriate drive and click Start recording.
You need to reboot your computer and boot from the flash drive. How to do this depends on the model of your PC:
- Press F12 before loading Windows on Lenovo, Asus, Acer, HP, Samsung, Toshiba. Then select flash drive to boot from it.
- Press Del on Dell, Asus, Sony devices.
- Press F1, F8, F9 if other buttons did not work.
Software complex from a USB flash drive works in the BIOS environment and does not work in Windows. After autorun the program, follow the instructions in Russian.
Attention! This method works BEFORE rebooting your device. After reloading you will need to repeat all the steps. Once the lock is removed you will not be able to use Apple services: make calls, AppStore, FaceTimes, and iMessage. All actions you take at your own risk.
Unblock iPhone activation with DNS
Activation lock iPhone, how to remove it without identifying data is a question that many owners of Apple products ask themselves. One of the options will be to use DNS. To effectively use this method it is enough to perform a few simple actions:
- Reboot your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the settings section, where you do not yet enter the “Select Wi-Fi network” option.
- Select “Home” and click on the “Advanced Wi-Fi Settings” section.
- Press the “i” next to the Wi-Fi network icon. Then select the section “DNS setting”. the option “mechanical”.
- Click on “Add a server” and a box will appear for entering.
- Enter the address depending on your current location, for example:
US 22.214.171.124 Europe. 126.96.36.199 Asia. 188.8.131.52 Africa, Australia and other regions. 184.108.40.206
Using this method, the iPad and most iPhones can be unlocked, but there may be exceptions for older versions of phones. You should carefully check all the factors, so that you won’t encounter any difficulties while doing the work. Also make sure to follow the sequence of actions and enter the data correctly, so that the end result is the desired one.
Ways to solve: how to unlock your device
If you own the account
For those people who make up a complicated password and then forget it, there are standard ways to recover your password. Go to the appleid website.Apple.com and follow one of the steps:
- Answer the security question. After that, follow the instructions on the site.
- Select “Receive Email”. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- The email can also be sent to a secondary address, if that is what you specified when you signed up. As in the previous point, click the “Receive an email” link and select the additional email.
- To get rid of the previous owner’s Apple ID, you’ll have to write an official letter to Apple. To confirm that the phone really belongs to you, you will need to attach photos of the receipt, the box and the device itself.
- Don’t throw the box away after you buy an Apple product; it will come in handy. The ID can be unlinked by taking a picture which clearly shows the details of your iPhone. the serial number and the IMEI.
- It is also important that you keep the receipt of your purchase, and that you retain the following information: the iPhone model, IMEI and serial number.
- When you have your receipt and the box under your iPhone ready, you need to take a group picture which should have the iPhone back side up, the box with the sticker and the receipt. Try to keep all of these items in the frame and make sure you can see all the markings on them clearly.
- A request to unlink your Apple ID can be sent to one of two addresses: eu_rus_purchase_validation@Apple.com or eu_eng_purchase_validation@Apple.com. If you receive a reply message saying that the phone is listed as stolen (Find My iPhone is locked), then you should send another email to: FMiPLockEMEA@Apple.com
- In the Subject of the letter write Case 22153744. Activation Lock. Purchase Validation. (Case 22153744 is the number you gave us when you first contacted Apple) You can find out your Case at our support site: http://www.Apple.com/en/support/contact. Fill in the form. First thing, click on the “Help” link under the “Contact Us” column. Choose the product you’re having a problem with. Then find “Apple ID and Password” in the list suggested. Choose the problem we encountered and a suggested solution. Leave your contact information: iPhone serial number, first name, last name, phone number and your email. In a few minutes, you will get an email with the number of Case.
- In the letter with the request to restore the ID, be sure to specify the Case number that came to your e-mail. You will need to wait 5-10 days for answer. Once you receive a positive response, you can activate your device and use it for its intended purpose with your new Apple ID. If you still did not receive the letter. do not despair, write to Support again. There’s no limit on the number of calls you can make.
Via support call-center
Also, to unlock an Apple ID you can contact the call-center, where an employee is ready to answer all your questions.
Apple support phone numbers in Russia:
Working hours: 09:00 to 21:00 Moscow time (Monday through Friday).
To identify you as an iPhone owner, employees will need to answer a number of questions. When calling technical support, keep the receipt of purchase nearby. This will be an additional proof that the device really belongs to you.