How to delete Google account from Xiaomi phone: detailed instructions for all users
Before performing any actions on your phone, wanting to block the Google account, you must clearly realize the following:
- You can untie the smartphone from the Google account, without loss of user data;
- You can delete Google account on the server. In this case, all data will be lost.
Only understanding the difference between these two actions, as well as the consequences after their implementation, can continue to perform further actions. So, if for some reason the task is, and there is no understanding of how to delete the Google account from the Xiaomi phone, you need to study the information below.
In principle, untie the Google account without losing personal data is a simple task. But, since it is always necessary to take into account the “human factor”: the inattention and insufficient experience of the user, the backup procedure of all important data on the local hard drive of the computer will not be superfluous. So, copy:
Below are the methods of deleting the account directly from the phone. Pay attention. We are not talking about erasing your data on the Google server and irretrievable loss of information! Now we are considering the way to untie the Google account from the phone.
Through the settings
The settings of the smartphone operating system provided for a section responsible for accounts registered in the device. This statement applies not only to Google’s “account”, but also Yandex records, Telegram registration and, of course, Mi account. Accordingly, through the settings section, all these data can be controlled.
Since the information is hidden deep in the bowels of the menu, for a successful search you need to remember two components of the full path.
First part of the way: Setting. Accounts. Synchronization. This section allows you to configure the procedure for synchronization of various accounts, information about which is contained in the smartphone. In addition, you can add new “accounts”.
The second part of the full path: section “Other accounts” at the bottom of the screen. Choose Google, then tap on the round button with a threefold and or remove it, or synchronize. In our case, we delete.
Attention! At this stage, the appearance of the removal error is not excluded. So, first you need to remove all the locks-the input of the graphic key, the pin-code, etc. P., and only after that repeat the account removal procedure. These settings are located in the “Blocking and Protection” point of the “System and device” section.
There is another possible option for actions when the removal error appears. You need to create another one in the smartphone operating system. A new one, Google accounting. Now, the old one is easily removed, and only one remains in the system, new.
Through the reset of Hard Reset
In fact, the discharge of the gadget to factory settings is the easiest way to “unscrew” the gadget from the existing account in Google. But at the same time, it must be remembered that during the “hard reset” procedure, the operating system removes all user data. Starting from music, photos and telephone books, and ending with the registration data of various services.
The corresponding menu item in the settings: extended settings. Restoration and reset. Reset of settings. Personal data.
So, the Hard Reset phone will lead to the inevitable and 100% reliable removal of the Google account from the device! But at the same time, all the information related to this account remains on the Google server. For example, applications previously installed on a particular apparatus.
Through the removal of Accounts.DB
A very non.Trivial, but interesting and rather reliable way to untie the “account” of Google. So, the presence is required:
The procedure is as follows. Any file manager with support for user routes (better. Root Explorer) go to the/Data/System/folder and find the Accounts file there.DB. Remove it and reboot the device.
After rebooting, Android will not associate this phone with any Google account. Accordingly, you can enter another existing user’s record or register a new.
In different versions of the Android OS, the ACCONTS file is located.DB may differ, but the meaning of the actions performed and the result remains the same.
Exit from the account by changing password
Finally, another very simple and original way to turn off Google recording on a smartphone, while without losing the user’s data. So, initially we register a new Google account through a web browser. Further, again through the browser, we change the password of the old.
The main thing is not to get confused in the login and passwords of the old and new Google account!
Finally the most interesting! After changing the password of the old account, immediately at the first attempt by the smartphone to synchronize the data, an invitation will appear on the screen to enter a password or change the account. That’s right now you need to indicate the data of a new account and, thus, withdraw from that Google account, which was previously.
If synchronization does not begin itself, go to the Google account and forcibly activate synchronization.
HOW TO FRP BYPASS GOOGLE ACCOUNT XIAOMI MIUI 10
How to get out of an account
There are several ways to get out of the Google account on Redmi 4x, 5 Plus, 6a, Note 7 and any other Xiaomi phone model.
Through the settings
The gadget sets provides for a special section through which you can control the attached accounts (this applies not only to Google, but also TG, Yandex, etc.).
To delete the account from the REDMI smartphone, follow the following:
- In the settings, open the “accounts”, then “synchronization”. In this section, you can configure the procedure for synchronization of accounting. In addition, moving here, you can tie new ones;
- At the bottom of the display, find the Google icon, click on it and click on the Troetogo (“more”);
- Select “Delete Account”.
If the first time it was not possible to erase the account, then turn off the lock lock and repeat the procedure.
By returning to factory settings
As a result of reset of settings from the smartphone, any user information will be deleted, in t. H. An exit from the account will occur.
Attention! This method has one feature. Starting with Android 6.0 The operating system received protection against Hard Reset. FRP. She remembers a Google account and immediately after reset, it requires the user to enter data for entering the account. T. E., If you do not have a login and a password of accounting, hard reset is not recommended.
REMOVE GOOGLE ACCOUNT ALL XIAOMI MIUI 12.5 ANDROID 11 (FRP).
- In the settings of the gadget, open the “advanced settings”;
- Go to the “Restoration and Reset” and click on the reset button;
- Select “Personal Data” and confirm the actions.
At the end of the Google account, the Google account will be completely wiped out of the smartphone. But at the same time, the account will be available on Google servers.
Another practical way to get out of Google‘s account without data loss. For this:
- Register a new Google account through a browser;
- Next, change the password from the old account (perform the actions also through the browser);
- After changing the password, try to synchronize the data;
- Due to unsuccessful synchronization, a notification will be displayed on the screen with a request to enter a new password or indicate data from another account. Select the second option and enter a login with a password.
You left the account without losing data. This method is irrelevant only if you are selling a smartphone.
Cleaning the cache
The methods described above can be irrelevant for Xiaomi phones on Android 4.3 and 4.4. For gadgets for these OS, the algorithm is different:
- In the settings, open the “Applications” section;
- Select “Everything”, then open the tab from the Google account;
- Next, click “Employ data” and clean the cache.
Upon completion of the procedure, an exit from the account will be completed. If this did not succeed, repeat the 2nd and 3rd steps with the “Google” section “.
How to delete Google account on Xiaomi
For deletion, we go to the settings of other Google accounts, click on the “” item and select “Delete the account”
This procedure may be required if you want to sell a smartphone or go from another account. At the same time, the account itself is not deleted, you just get out of it to Xiaomi and, if necessary, can enter again.
There is a more cardinal method. Complete removal. To do this, go to the Google settings settings, delete. Keep in mind that in this case you will completely delete your mail, subscriptions on YouTube and lose access to services.
This action is prohibited by the administrator.
Yes, the same crap, it is forbidden to not remove, only reset to factory settings
Synchronization has opened and then remove any account
There is no item “Other accounts” in mine. There are just Google and there are three accounts. I want to delete one, but only from this phone, so that I do not completely retire. So far nothing happens.
I can’t choose the right one and delete?
How to add to Gmail another Google account?
I managed to remove Akkakunt Google through the settings menu. Synchronization. You need to select an account for deleting, press the button at the bottom with three points with the inscription “” and select the action “Delete the account”.
It turned out to be removed through synchronization, thanks
On Xiaomi Mi Max 2, we go into the settings-synchronization-select the Google account-Chosyemaccount that we want to delete.(it opens) and three points below.We also click.It is written to synchronize and delete delete.
I have encountered such a problem I have a Google account and I can’t turn on the synchronizer phone on it Redmi 5 plus. Help you thank you
Hello! Help, please restore the password for the account. Not me started, the password will be forgotten. Now I needed, but I don’t know how to restore.
I welcome everyone, today I acquired Xiaomi Red 10 S, ksyaomi, who calls what. Yes, I was pleased with the new purchase, it was recommended to me so well, everything is fine, only inserting a SIM card into it and trying to enter the Google account, the system just struck meSo I wanted to share how I made my wayIn general, I found different recommendations on the Internet, everything was not that, I was seething so, so matuered from the heart, people, I saved my old phone, I sat with the computer, inserting the Simka into the old phone gave the distribution of Wai Faya, because it was said that it was better to try Through Wi-Fi Xiaomi, I went through our Yandex in general, I went safely to Yandex account and through Yandex the search made my way and on the Google account so it seems to be a conflict of search systems, to be frankly, I love more, less brains abutsso keep in mind, maybe my experience will help you.The system wrote to me “Enter email”, despite the fact that I entered the mail and pressed furtherHere is such a google account, I will think how to leave it))))
You have access to the Mi account
- To leave the account on the smartphone, you will need its number (ID) and password, so write down this data in advance.
- We go to the Mi Account settings to leave the account
- The device is untied and if you do not want to delete the account itself, then you can finish this. If the deletion is required, go to the site [Link] https: // Account.Xiaomi.COM/Pass/Del [/Link], enter the username and password.
- In a new window, put a checkmark (see. Screenshot below) and click Delete Account
In this case, the situation is complicated and there are several options:
- Understand the device. To do this, turn off the smartphone, then clamp the “Turning” button “Raising the volume” and hold until the logo appears. Recovery menu will open, where you need to click “Wipe Reset”. After reset, all data from the smartphone will be erased. This procedure does not give a 100% guarantee that the phone will not ask for a password again.
- Take advantage of the access restoration instructions. Use this instructions, and then proceed to the method
- Contacting technical support. If nothing helps, then you need to write an appeal to the address: Service.EU@Xiaomi.Com, Service.US@Xiaomi.Com or Mishu@Xiaomi.Com. Correspondence may take a lot of time, most likely documents will require you to confirm that you are the owner of a smartphone. Prepare a check in advance, photo boxes, write down IMEI.
- Appeal to the service. There are specialized services that unlock smartphones. Search in search engines for the availability of such services in your city and contact them.
If you know other working methods. Write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. Your advice can help other users.
How to leave the Google account
The Google website says that leaving the Google account on Xiaomi in the usual sense will not work. It can only be removed from the phone. But there are a number of bypass routes on which we dwell in more detail.
- Go to the section on the devices and safety.
- See on which phone registration was used to turn it off.
- Select the required option and close access.
This method can be released from the Google account on Xiaomi from all applications where the account address was indicated. It remains only to confirm the request and thereby get rid of the profile.
In this way you get out of all applications where the data of the old Google profile was entered. In this case, information on the disk is saved.
This is an extreme way that allows you to get out of the Google account on Xiaomi. Use it if other solutions do not give a result. The advantage is that after entering the account from another phone you can access all previously saved information.
Removal in the absence of access
This circumstance excites many users, especially if the smartphone was purchased in the used market. You should not despair. The device can be restored even in the absence of a password or login.
Restore or unlock the smartphone with someone else’s profile, not knowing any mandatory data is possible in two ways:
- Enter the recovery mode on the smartphone and discharge to factory settings. All information from the smartphone will be completely deleted. Such information includes music, video files, applications, photographs and much more.
- Perform a smartphone flashing. In other words, completely reinstall the operating system in it. This method is more likely to eliminate the problem.
Attention! None of these methods guarantees the complete removal of the account and its flexing from the device without repeated errors. However, in 99% of cases, this solution helps users. And you can count on success even if you have not found a login and password.
Resetting the device to factory settings
It is first recommended to save all passwords and logins from the Google account so as not to register it again. When all the information is transferred to other devices or memory cards, you can safely proceed to the procedure for removing the profile by restoring factory settings. For this you need:
The phone will be restarted automatically, which will take a lot of time. After it starts again, there will be no data from the old registration.
Firmware of the device
Flashing the device almost always the Mi account dumping ends successfully. First you need to download the firmware for your phone model from the official MIUI site. Http: // ru.Miui.COM/Download.HTML. After that, you can proceed to the start of work. It should be noted that the computer is not needed for this procedure. The removal procedure is performed in 4 steps:
1) downloaded file with firmware in format “.ZIP ”is reset only to the device and not sent to any folder (the flash drive should be removed even before the start with the SIM card).
2) Entrance is entered into the “Settings” and then in the “On the phone” menu.
3) After that, the item “Update the system” opens.
4) three points are touched in the upper right corner of the display.
5) The section “Select the Firmware File” is noted. It selects the place where the firmware file was downloaded.
Then it remains only to confirm the choice and wait for the automatic flashing of the smartphone.
Removing Google Account from Xiaomi smartphone
Tap the “Settings” icon on the screen of your Xiaomi.
Full removal of an account from the system
Consider the option of complete removal of the account from the phone and related applications. The Google system provides the ability to delete individual services, such as Gmail, Google. As well as YouTube applications, Google Pay and Play Games.
If you still decide to delete the data completely, then go to the phone settings.
The next step is to eliminate the accounting data from the Xiaomi device.
Removing the profile will lead to the loss of all the proposed Google Play Content, Gmail mail data, you will not be able to store multimedia files on the disk and, moreover, the data related to this registration will be removed from the device.
IMPORTANT! To save information, it is necessary to synchronize data in the “Synchronization” section. In this case, applications, contacts and all data will be saved on Google disk.
Return to the phone settings menu and go:
After making sure that the necessary data is saved, we return and select “Delete the Google account”.
The system notifies the possible consequences associated with the removal of the profile.
If you deleted an account on Xiaomi by chance or decided to return it back. There is a way out! To do this, we follow the link to the Google Help Center and, guided by prompts, restore the account and related data.
You can leave the Google account in different ways. The main thing, be careful and do not trust personal data to outsiders.
Having examined various options for leaving Google, we can summarize that its absence significantly limits the capabilities of the smartphone. Priorities for each are different, whether it is updates or high.Quality applications or storage of information on the cloud.