How to remove the card from megogo on your TV
If there are concerns that money may be withdrawn even after canceling the autopay, it’s worth unlinking your bank card from your online movie theater account. This is done as follows:
- Launch your Internet browser on your television.
- Go to the official portal of the video platform Megogo.
- Sign in, if you haven’t done so already.
- On the main page of your profile, look for the “Subscriptions” block.
- Then go to “Payment data”, where the details of the attached cards are stored.
Do you know what the preview size for YouTube should be?
Many users get hooked on promotions promising a free Megogo subscription, without getting into the terms. often the first N-days of using the service are free, after which the card (and it is necessary to specify its number) starts to be charged and the auto-renewal function is activated. That is, having connected, it would seem, free service and forgetting about it, six months or a year later you may be surprised to find that all this time from your bank account was deducted money.
There are a few ways to unsubscribe from Mego: in your account on the service website or in the app on your TV. Let’s explore each method in detail.
How to cancel your Megogo subscription
- Open the official site Megogo from your computer or phone, log into your personal cabinet through the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After you have logged into your profile, click on your account avatar and select “Subscriptions and payments”.
In the window asking to indicate the reason for unsubscribing, you can select absolutely any option, except the bottom one.
After going through all the steps, the subscription will not disappear completely. You will be able to use it until the end of the paid month, but at the end of the period access to the service will be stopped, autopay will be cancelled and the card will no longer be charged.
How to disable Megogo on your TV
If you activated the service from the built-in application on your Smart TV, you will need to deactivate it there, too. The sequence of actions is almost the same as above:
- Launch the Megogo app and go to the “Profile” tab
- Open the tab “Subscription Management”
That’s it, Megogo has deigned to disconnect from your bank card. If you still have days left on your subscription, you can use it until the end of the paid period.
Subscription fees are usually debited from users’ bank cards automatically. But if you uncheck the box next to autopay in the payment data log, the corresponding option will not work.
Many people wonder if they can get a refund for their Megogo online subscription. It is impossible to cope with this task. As mentioned above, users who cancel a paid subscription have the right to use the corresponding service until the end of the paid period.
Subscription money is not refundable under any circumstances. That’s why it’s recommended to be careful when registering to not make automatic payments. This trick will save you from unexpected expenses.
How to disable Megogo subscription on your TV (Smart TV)
There are several ways to disable the Megogo subscription on your TV (Smart TV):
- Open the browser on your TV (any model: LG, Samsung) and go to the Megogo website. Then. go to the payments section, as described here and unsubscribe;
- Megogo account. general. It is available on all devices, that is, in order to unsubscribe from Megogo, you can enter your account from any device: computer, phone, TV and follow the previously described procedure.
Here we have looked at how to unsubscribe from Megogo, and now let’s figure out how to unlink the card from the account.
Frequently Asked Questions
After unsubscribing, the tethered card remains in the profile, and the user will also receive promotional mailings from the company. Customers have questions about how to completely abandon the interaction with the service.
How to unlink your card from Megogo
In order to be completely sure that no more subscription fees will be charged, you must unlink your bank card. To do this, you should:
- On the portal of the service, go to your profile;
- Under “Subscriptions” select the “Payment Information” tab;
- Select an attached card and click “Delete”.
If several means of payment have been attached, you should delete each of them.
How to turn off notifications
If the client no longer wants to receive the company newsletter, you need to go to the “Subscriptions” tab in your personal profile. Then uncheck the box next to the selected notification type. by email or by phone.
Can I get a refund on subscriptions?
Some users have a question: can they get back the written-off funds for the service they do not want to use anymore?
Subscription fee is deducted regardless of whether the client views the content or not. If subscribed, monthly fee will be charged until disconnection of the service. You cannot get the charged money back.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Click the Payment methods menu icon Other payment settings.
- If necessary, sign into your account on the pay page.google.com.
- Under the selected payment method, click Delete.
Charging an E-Subscription: the intricacies
как отписаться от megogo или удалить карту
Is there any way I can get my money back if the vendor refuses to pay me back? Under the terms of the user agreement, there are no refunds, t. е. it is written that the user has no right to return the money.
How to unlink your card from Mego
It is recommended to protect yourself from further possible debits and remove the card associated with your account.
To disconnect your card from Megogo (remove it from your account), you need to:
- Go to the subscription page;
- Select Payment Details from the top navigation menu;
- A page will open showing the bank card associated with your Megogo account, which you can disconnect by clicking on Delete.
Checking your Internet connection
If megogo is slowing down on your TV, you may be experiencing internet connection problems. To check, connect to another Internet connection. Turn off Wi-Fi and use mobile Internet. If access is restored, the ISP is malfunctioning. Call Customer Support to check your connection status. Possible, technical works of the service company. Wait a while and reconnect.
If you still have questions or complaints. let us know
Features of MEGOGO application on TV
Film library of the resource has hundreds of thousands of movies, TV series and cartoons from international film producers, but the developers do not stop at this collection of the application is dynamically updated with new products. The online IPTV service gives you access to around 200 TV channels from all over the world, including popular shows, serials, and broadcasts.
Привязка различных устройств к аккаунту Megogo
Part of the content can be watched for free. Also provides services on a paid subscription basis.
Navigation in the service is simple and concise, using a built-in player to show videos, creating a home theater effect. In the viewing management, there are functions to rewind/forward and pause, as well as options to adjust the quality of the picture and turn on/off the subtitles.
MEGOGO подписка как удалить платежную карту? МеГоГо
In addition, Megogo users can be among the first to watch new releases of the film industry, using the purchase of content on a pre-order basis (tab “Pre-order”). Renting a movie for 7 days costs a lot less. In this case, the number of viewings is not limited within the paid week, but when the rental period expires, the content will be blocked.
In order to use the capabilities of cinema TV resource, it is required to register a profile on the site. Later on, thanks to the individual profile, the user will be able to manage subscriptions, monitor the account status, and pay for the purchase or rental of premiere films.