iPhone features you don’t use for nothing
Android-smartphone owners often criticize the iPhone: they say it is too expensive and there is no point in it. After all, for the same money you can buy a good Android smartphone, which is not inferior to. But we all understand that iPhone has a lot of pleasant little things that make up a usable iOS. In any case, it’s never too late to learn about new iPhone tricks you didn’t know about before or just haven’t used. Find for you interesting iPhone features that you might not have used or known about before.
Here are some cool tricks you might not have heard about
In the Albums tab, select Hide Albums and toggle the toggle switches of the albums you want to hide. Hidden albums and the photos and videos in them will not appear in Gallery.
- Opening the Gallery section. Next, press the left MENU button on the bottom touchpad of your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Find yourself in the GALLERY settings and check the box next to SHOW EACH SLIDE FOR.
- Back to the gallery next. Press on the hidden albums and unhide them.
In previous versions of iOS you could “hide” photos. Select a photo, click Share, and then click Hide. This removes the photo from your main library tab, so it will appear as if it is hidden. However, you can easily find the photo by going to Albums. Other albums. Hidden.
Recovering deleted photos or videos
- Open the “Photos” app and go to the “Albums” tab.
- Tap the “Recently Deleted” album, then tap “Select”.
- Select the photos or videos you want to restore, or tap “Restore All”.
- Press “Restore” again to confirm.
How to hide photos on your iPhone in the Notes app
This method can be considered one of the most reliable and easy, because you do not need to download additional programs and have great knowledge of iPhone settings.
How To Hide The Hidden Album On iPhone #Shorts
Few users have discovered this workaround. hiding photo film directly through the “Notes” system app.
You should know how to put a password on different applications. The algorithm is similar to the above paragraph, when setting a password for “Photos. Perform the same manipulation for Notes.
To hide photos by a workaround, you must:
- Launch “Photos” on your iPhone and click on the “select” option located in the right corner at the top of the screen;
- Next, you need to select the exact photo that will not be seen by anyone except for the iPhone owner himself, as long as he has the password;
- After selection it is necessary to click on the button “Menu” or in another way “Share” located in the left bottom corner of the phone;
- Next, you will be given a choice of those applications where you can move or send this picture. It is necessary to scroll the slider and find “Notes”, click on the icon of the ruled album;
How to set a password on “Notes” can be seen in this video
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone alt=”How to hide photos on iPhone ” width=”125″ height=”125″
- In the photo tab select (open) the necessary photo
- Tap on submit alt=”how to add a photo to hidden on iPhone” width=”45″ height=”45″/
- At the bottom of the screen, scroll from the list to Hide and click this button
- You will be asked if you really want to hide the photo, click Hide photo
- The photo will no longer appear in the Photos tab, to find it, you have to go to Albums, where you will find the corresponding Hidden album, and in it all the previously hidden photos.
You can also hide your video files on your iPhone in the same way.
Hide and password-protect your iPhone and iPad photos. 4 ways
There are indeed hidden photos that are not meant for other users’ eyes. How to hide these photos once and for all? In fact, there is a mechanism in the iPhone system that allows the user to hide photos once and for all.
Hide photos on iPhone and iPad using the standard iOS features
Follow these steps to hide one or more photos.
First you need to launch the “photos” app on your device, then select the photos you want to hide
As mentioned above, photos hidden using the steps above will be hidden in “moments”, “collections” and “years”, but they will still be visible in your albums.
If you turn off iCloud photo syncing, you can delete photos from the iCloud website without affecting your iPhone or iPad.
When you delete images on Android, you can access the Photos app and go to your albums, then scroll down and tap Recently Deleted. In this photo folder, you’ll find all the photos you’ve deleted in the last 30 days. If it is more than 30 days old, your photos will be deleted without the possibility of recovery.
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android device.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Search.
- Click Recently Added.
- Check to see if the items you’re looking for are among the recently added.
Here’s how to hide hidden albums in iOS 14:
You need to go into your iPhone settings. Next, we need to open the Photos tab of the app. After that, we go down and tap on the Hidden Album checkbox.