How to view iCloud on iPhone
The iCloud service allows users to store data on it. Users with an Apple ID can sign in. The cloud service allows you to store photos, videos and other data so that they can be accessed from any Apple devices belonging to the user.
The iCloud can store a large amount of information, which can be increased for a relatively small fee. This allows you to free up space on your iPhone. There are 5 gigabytes available for free storage. To use the increased volume, you need to click on the “Buy” button and make the appropriate payment. Access to the service is possible from smartphones with iOS, Android or personal computers running Mac OS, Windows.
How to enter iCloud via a browser
To do this, open the Safari browser. After that you need to perform the following actions:
- Go to the site.
- The home page will display links to “iCloud Settings”, “Find iPhone” and “Find Friends”. Click on the icon to open the menu, located in the bottom line.
- In the menu that opens, select the item “Full version of the site”.
- The sign-in page will appear on the screen. In the appropriate fields enter Apple ID and password.
After logging into the service, the user has access to all its features.
How to enter the iCloud cloud from iPhone with the software
To access this service through the application, it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- You need to open the standard “Files” application.
- Select the “Browse” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- It is required to go to the item “iCloudDrive”.
- After that, the screen will show the files uploaded to iCloud.
Now you can find the desired file in the cloud and view it.
How to sign in to iCloud iPhone via computer
iCloud is a cloud service from Apple, designed for use on iOS and Mac OS devices. The cloud is convenient to use as an online repository for important information, backup files from your device. Sign in to iCloud from any computer, if necessary, even without an iPhone at hand.
The prerequisite for logging into the cloud is having an Apple ID. All owners of iOS devices know what it is. This is an email that is created when you register an account on your apple gadget.
The developer has provided two ways to enter the cloud via computer. The first option. logging in via the official iCloud resource. The second option. with the help of a special program from Apple for PC. Both methods are simple, intuitive and do not require technical knowledge.
Logging into the cloud through the official site is the easiest way, which does not require the prior installation of additional applications and programs. What is required is a stable network and the ability to use any search engine. Algorithm of actions:
- Open the official iCloud service, use a direct link.
- Enter in the field e-mail, Apple ID password, which was created when registering an account. After entering personal information, click on the arrow to enter.
- When accessing the service for the first time from a computer, the user will need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Then the user will open a new window with a menu in the account, here you need to select the icon “iCloud Drive”.
- After logging in you will immediately open all the contents of the cloud storage, just select a specific folder.
- The service provides a convenient way to both download files from computer to cloud and upload files from NAS to PC.
Worked in the mobile phone shops of two major operators for several years. I have a good understanding of tariffs and see all the pitfalls. I love gadgets, especially on Android.
Is it possible to download all the photos at once. in one go?
You can’t upload a folder from the cloud to your PC. It is required to upload each photo separately, so many people find this process inconvenient, especially with a large number of photos.
iCloud for Windows
The special application-client iCloud for OS Windows after installation will allow to use in full all opportunities of the mobile gadget, on the desktop computer. How to start and log in to the iPhone cloud via PC:
- First you need to download the app on your computer, preferably from Apple’s official website.
- Then double-click on the boot file, accept the conditions and start the installation.
- After installation, the client application should open automatically. In the appropriate fields, you must enter your identifier. Apple ID and password. Click on the bottom panel “Sing in”.
- After successful entry it is necessary to mark the type of synchronized content, which will be further processed. Optionally check all partitions. It is recommended to activate “My photo stream” option. Click “Apply”.
- After adjusting, you should close the application, reboot your computer to initiate the synchronization process.
- After restarting, all marked folders will appear in a separate category in the menu bar of your PC. For example, this is how the “Photos” folder will appear in the menu.
After finishing synchronization all synchronized files will stay on your PC, you even won’t need a network connection to view them.
If “iCloud for Windows” was checked in the settings, the “iCloud Drive” folder appears next to the “Photos” folder. This folder will contain all the data sent to the same app on the mobile iOS-gadget.
It’s really useful
You may ask why iCloud support is so important.com mobile devices, because the Photo and Notes apps are already installed on your iPhone. In fact, there are a number of reasons. For example, if you lose your iPhone, being able to log into iCloud on someone else’s phone, even with Android, is very necessary. You can use Find iPhone to track down your missing device.
And if you own an Android phone, you can access your photo and video library directly from it, without transferring it completely from your iPhone, and even replenish it.
When you think about all the possible scenarios, you might be surprised that iCloud.com took the full eight years to create full-fledged support for mobile devices. Now even the owners of Android devices can be satisfied with such an opportunity to work directly with Apple services.
How does “iCloud Photos” work??
iCloud Photos automatically saves all the photos and videos you upload to iCloud, so you can access your media library from any device, anytime. All changes in collections on one device are synchronized with other devices. Your photos and videos are organized by Years, Months, Days, and All Photos.Contents of Memories and People collections are updated on all your devices. So you can quickly find the moment you want, a family member or friend.
The time it takes to add photos and videos to all your devices and the iCloud website.com, may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
Enabling iCloud Photos
Make sure you’ve set up iCloud and sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices. If you have a computer with Windows OS, you need to have a version of Windows 7 or later and iCloud for Windows.
The amount of photos and videos you can upload to iCloud is limited by your plan. By default Apple provides only 5 GB of free space.
How to view iCloud on iPhone
Apple pays special attention to the development of Internet technologies for its users. In 2011 the corporation introduced its proprietary iCloud.
What is iCloud
This is a cloud storage service that allows customers to place their multimedia files on it. Anyone can use the service even if he does not have an iPhone. The cloud works on all platforms.
Relevance of the service is due to the fact that the initial iPhone configurations have a modest amount of internal memory (32-64 GB). Sometimes you don’t have enough internal storage to hold your HD photos and videos. iCloud in such a case comes to the rescue, allowing you to save free space on the iPhone itself. Especially since the iPhone does not support MicroSD cards.
The service is conditionally free. Customer gets 5 gigabytes of space for which they do not have to pay. But if you need to expand your storage capacity by 50, 200, or 2,000 gigabytes, you must pay a monthly fee.
How to sign in to iCloud from your iPhone
Since the service was originally developed for the iPhone and other Apple products, it is the iPhone owners need to understand how to log into the cloud. And here it is important to clarify that users have two ways to carry out the operation:
The second option is more preferable because the application is adapted to the iPhone for maximum usability. But the official site of the service can also be useful when you need to download or view a file.
How to log in to iCloud through the browser
While it’s most convenient to open iCloud through a special app, the browser-based method is also quite useful. For example, in the situation when one account is attached to the smartphone, but authorization is required on another account.
To sign in to iCloud using this method, you need to:
- Open the standard Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Go to iCloud page.com.
- Click the browser menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Full version of the site.
- On the page that opens, specify the e-mail address and password linked to the Apple ID.
- Press login button.
If you specified your account settings correctly, you will log in without any problems. On the main page of the service, you can use all the features of iCloud, which are also available through the official app.
How to sign in to iCloud cloud from iPhone using software
Each more or less major service has a special application. As a rule, such software is better adapted to the operating system than the mobile version of the site. Of course, iCloud has its own application.
It may seem that to start you need to open the App Store and download the program. But that’s not true. Already pre-installed on all iPhones
To sign in to the cloud service, you will need to:
Following these steps you will get to the service settings. You don’t need to enter personal information from your Apple ID if you’ve already logged in to your account before. To download or view files, you need to open the section iCloud Drive, and to use the other services included in the functionality of iCloud, just open the appropriate application.
Features and capabilities of iCloud
Some iPhone users mistakenly think that iCloud is just cloud storage for personal files. Of course, the service does allow you to store and view music, photos and videos. But the functionality of iCloud is not limited to this.
The service includes several components:
- iCloud Drive.
- Find iPhone.
All of them are available in separate applications. So, in order to see the calendar, the user does not need to open iCloud. Just click on the Calendar icon on the home screen. The same goes for everything else, including Contacts, Mail, Reminders, and more.
You may wonder what iCloud has to do with it? The point is that the cloud service integrates all these components, so that when a user changes iPhone, he doesn’t lose notes, photos, phone book entries and other important information. Also, when you sign in to iCloud from another device to your account, you can see all your personal information, which is very handy when you don’t have your smartphone handy.
When you reinstall your operating system or perform a factory reset, don’t forget to back up to iCloud. This will prevent unintentional loss of files.
How to view photos in the cloud on iPhone
iPhone is the perfect smartphone for photos. No wonder that most of the memory of the device is taken by users’ photos. Because of this the internal storage fills up quickly and you have to use the cloud.
Photos themselves are not added to iCloud if the person has not previously set up synchronization. In order to add photos to the cloud storage, you need:
- Open the smartphone settings.
- Tap on the account name.
- Select iCloud.
- Move the slider to the active position next to “Photos”.
- Open “Photos” section.
- Set up snapshot autoloading.
After this operation the cloud storage will be synchronized with the internal memory of the device. When you take a photo, it will automatically upload it to iCloud.
You can view photos in iCloud just like you would any other file uploaded to the cloud. The user will need to click on the application icon, which is located on the desktop of the smartphone. If necessary, log in and open the folder where the pictures are stored. In addition, through the application you can change the service settings to your liking. For example, cancel the uploading of photos or subscribe to iCloud for a fee in order to expand storage.
Features and capabilities of iCloud
Any user of Apple devices can log in to iCloud, provided that he/she has an Apple ID.
It has many useful features:
- If your smartphone is lost or stolen you can not only find it, but also block it. To do this, you must log in to this cloud service and the map will show the exact location of the device.
- You can work remotely on a PC running Mac OS. You can view and work with various documents or media files.
- Here you can enter settings for family access. Which will block your child from viewing unwanted content.
- Here you can work with the AppStore service.
- Ability to work with documents stored in the cloud service. If you have access to several devices, you can choose which of them is more convenient for viewing or editing documents.
- Make purchases. You can use this server to pay for items on the iBooks Store, iTunes Store, and App Store.
- Create backups for your iPhone and restore from them.
Without iCloud it is much less convenient to work with iOS on iPhone. To activate the service you must activate it. You need an Apple ID to access it. To start working with the service perform these actions:
- Go to the iPhone main menu.
- Open the settings.
- Select the iCloud section.
- You need to tap on the term with the email address for the example.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Press “Sign in” button.
- Choose to bind the service to the Safari browser or refuse it.
- Turn on geolocation.
- Make other settings, if necessary.
After that you can start working with the online iCloud storage. Usually you should enter your login and password only once. After this identification will be performed automatically at each login.
In the process of working with the cloud, you may need to make additional settings. You can do it this way:
- After turning on the device you need to go to “Settings”
- Select iCloud section in General group.
- Below is a list of some utilities and applications that are installed on your smartphone. On the right side of each of them is a switch. If you move it to the right, the relevant information will be synchronized with the cloud automatically. The user has to decide which ones to activate.
- You can activate the backup of your phone. In this case, a copy of all phone data will be stored here and you will be able to restore it at any time you want. You can make such copies manually at necessary moments, or regularly, automatically.
- Find iPhone” function is available to help you find your lost gadget.
- The “Keychain” section will store passwords, numbers and other credit card details. If you keep them in the cloud service, you can not worry about their safety.
Entering the right settings will make the service more efficient.
You can opt out of the cloud service in question if you wish. To do this, go to “Settings” on your smartphone, and then open iCloud. Scrolling down the page with its settings, you can see the option “Delete”. If you tap on it, the account will be deleted.
If the option “Find iPhone” is enabled, it is necessary to enter the Apple ID and password. You can restore your iCloud account later, but you’ll need to fill it out again.
Main tasks next to login
How to sign in to iCloud from your iPhone, if there are some problems at the time of registration?
The more common causes are:
- Mistake in the case of the entered password. In this case, you need to check if the Caps Lock button is pressed.
- Wrong email address and password for Apple ID.
- Mistake when entering code sent to trusted equipment as also called number in case of double check or two-factor authentication.
- If only Notes, Contacts, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and Settings are given access, then the account only gives you access to the web functions of the storage. To activate other features in advance of going to iCloud from your iPhone, you should set up the cloud service on your “Apple” devices.
If you can’t remember your passcode, or if you get a message that your account is blocked for security reasons (for example, after several unsuccessful attempts to sign in from your phone), you should change or reset your password.
Block: 7/7 | Number of characters: 1049
Number of blocks: 13 | Total number of characters: 13517Number of donors used: 5Information on each donor: