Download Tvigle to LG TV
The popular app ForkPlayer, designed as a multifunctional program for smart TVs, is now installed more often than online movie theaters and streaming video portals. Installing ForkPlayer on LG Smart TV allows you to watch many TV channels on these TVs for free. With the help of this widget you can watch videos, movies, clips, listen to music novelties.
You can connect other devices to your TV or use your home network. All gadgets will also be able to broadcast video content in good quality. Other programs can perform these functions. But with ForkPlayer there is no need to switch from one app to another. This widget replaces several apps at once for comfortable viewing of content. Let’s look at methods to install it on LG brand devices.
Options for installing Fork Player on LG Smart TV
This widget on the TV has already been updated several times. The current version for LG Smart TV. Fork Player 2.5. The updated app was released back in 2017. Let’s briefly list the main advantages of this program:
- Creating tabs to save content after exiting the application. To activate this option, go to the “Initial Group” section. Here you will be able to continue from where you left off;
- a clear illustration of the information retrieval process. The user will be able to stop it at any time, if the necessary file is found, just press the corresponding button on the remote control;
- ForkPlayer for LG Smart TV supports a fine-tuning system of various image parameters: brightness, contrast;
- a simple navigation system that allows you to return to the previous section by pressing a special button, if necessary;
- A green bar appears on the TV screen while data is being downloaded, visually illustrating the duration of this process.
Every user will be able to download ForkPlayer on LG for free. You can do this in several ways, each of which we will consider in detail. The presence of special knowledge is not a mandatory criterion. You can do everything on your own, as long as you follow the expert recommendations. Understanding how to set up ForkPlayer will make the process of using Smart TV even more comfortable.
Media Station X
The application has gained a lot of popularity recently. Allows you to greatly expand the functionality of your TV, open applications that are not available in the official store of the device.
First you need to install the “station” through the built-in TV store.
- The Smart menu opens the store. Depending on the version of the operating system webOS (installed only on TVs from the manufacturer LG), the store is called either LG Store or LG Content Store.
- At the top of the screen, locate and press the magnifying glass icon to find the desired application.
- After clicking on the search icon, a search box will appear. Start typing the app name “Media Station X”. The system will offer variants with the entered text to be matched. There must be a program you want. Select the application and click “OK” on the remote control.
- Find yourself on the search results page. Click on MSX, and after that you will receive the program card.
- Press the “Install” button. Wait until MSX is downloaded from the LG server and the installation is completed. You can see it by the name of the button. The title will change from “Install” to “Launch”.
- After that, you can open MSX immediately or you can do it from the main menu (“HOME” button). It will also be added to the end of the list with already installed software.
Installation on other older TV boxes is done in much the same way. The differences in the actions will depend only on the name of the items, buttons, and their location within the store.
The first time you start the menu will be in English. After tuning the settings, the interface of the Media Station will become Russian.
- After starting MSX, select “SETTING” in the menu.
- Click on the big button to set the parameter “Start Parameter.
- To set the desired value, click on “Setup.
- This will display the input field for the parameter and the keyboard. There are several parameters (sources) from which you can load content, including ForkPlayer. You can enter “msx.lnka.ru” or “web.fxml.ru”. The first option is simpler, after installing, only ForkPlayer and OTTplayer will be available. The second address will add to a larger number of applications and services. You can try both, but for the experiment in this article we will use the first one.
- After entering at the bottom right, a confirmation button (check mark) is required.
- In order for the application to be launched each time with the parameter set, you need to agree and click on “Yes”. It is possible to change the parameter in the future in the same way.
- MSX restarts automatically and opens with two icons (ForkPlayer and OTT-Play).
When opening “Fork player” for the first time it is required to check the link, from where the browser will be loaded. Press “Continue”.
As a result, the ForkPlayer splash screen will appear on the LG TV screen.
If the ForkPlayer splash screen and menu appear only on part of the screen, don’t worry. All videos, despite this, will open in full screen.
Installing through the change of DNS
There are several ways to set up ForkPlayer on LG LG TVs that support Smart TV, and the DNS changer is one of them. You need to take into account the year of the TV and its operating system. Depending on these nuances, the setup instructions will also differ.
So, if you have a Smart TV from LG that runs on WebOS or Netcast, which was released starting in 2010 to date, the setup instructions via the DNS change are as follows.
- Go to the menu of your WebOS TV;
- Go to the tab responsible for setting up a Smart TV connection to the Internet;
- Select the “DNS Server” option;
- In the window that appears, enter one of the following DNS addresses. Keep in mind that depending on the DNS address a certain program will be launched. So, if you enter 184.108.40.206, then the ForkPlayer program itself starts. If you enter the DNS address of 220.127.116.11. the unofficial ForkStore will launch, and the app will be there.
- If you have entered the DNS 18.104.22.168, then in the window that appears you will need to go to the “Premium” section. There you can find and run Russia TV, First Automobile, Radio or vTuner.
Download ForkPlayer on PC for free
The Smart TV option has long been nothing new on modern gadgets. Its use allows you to access the Internet from your TV while maintaining all the functions of access to the Web. Smart TV also allows you to create a home network between your TV and other devices: PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.д. Remote ForkPlayer, which can be easily downloaded for your computer, will help you synchronize your gadgets.
Remote Fork Player is a utility that allows you to watch multimedia content on TVs that support the Smart TV option. In addition to viewing, this app also “ties” together your gadgets, allowing you to work with files from each of the devices.
Once you launch the program, you’ll see the main application window, where the shortcuts to sites with movies, music, and other content are located. Even the most experienced user will be surprised by the variety of content: the screen will display icons of the largest video hostings, including At the bottom of the screen you can find the control and navigation keys.
The app allows you to create your own playlists that can be viewed on all synced devices with the player installed. They are placed in a separate folder, “External bookmarks.
Clear settings menu is the most convenient for the user. When you enter the settings, the main screen will divide into two parts. on the left there will be a list of settings, on the right. a description of each option that opens when you hover your cursor.
Once you have downloaded and installed ForkPlayer for your computer, the following setup steps are required:
- Open the utility and wait for the corresponding icon to appear in your tray.
- Click on it and check the line “Enable Fork DLNA”, then press the “Check” button.
- If the “ForkPlayer DLNA Work!”Your system is working properly.
- After a couple of minutes Connect to TV, then on the TV screen in the upper right corner you will see an icon of an established connection.
- Click on it and select DLNA, which opens the path to all the folders on your computer.
Also note that at the very first start you need to allow the service access to the Windows firewall, otherwise it will not work.
- Play a variety of high-quality, legal and free content.
- Quick and easy search that can be stopped when desired result appears without waiting for the end of the process.
- Built-in TV app store ForkStore App Market. Here the user will have access to several dozens of useful programs that can be installed immediately.
- Synchronization with your profile, allowing you to view content from VK.
- Reading files from flash drives and internal memory of your TV.
- A lot of settings, including parental control and multi-language support.
- Picture-in-picture feature.
- Create and save your own playlists. When synchronized with other devices, Fork Player on your computer provides access to lists from any of them.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Constantly updated base of websites adapted for SmartTV.
- Numerous user settings for complete customization of the appearance of Fork player on the computer to suit individual requirements.
- Absolutely free access to legal multimedia content of high quality.
- There are several built-in players for video playback.
- You can set a link to the saved playlist in the program itself.
- Easy to navigate.
How to run ForkPlayer on PC
To create a network, all devices must be in the same Wi-Fi network and be connected to the same adapter. To install the app on your PC and connect to your TV, do the following:
- In the player settings on your TV, choose Remote Fork and set it to Auto.
- Download the application from the forkplayer website.TV.
- Unzip the archive and run.exe.
- Launch Remote Forkplayer. Right-click on it and select “Enable Fork DLNA”.
- Click on “Check”, the browser will launch with the words. “ForkPlayer DLNA Work!”. Setup was successful.
Your TV will automatically connect to your PC in up to 5 minutes. Go to the TV screen and in the main menu you will see a green icon. DLNA. Click on ! In DLNA, you can access your PC folders.
- The first time you run it. allow access in the Windows Firewall.
- Antivirus programs may “swear” against the app. add the process to the list of trusted programs.
- Update versions of the application.
- Chromecast. Sync PC and TV app. Feature. this is not a standalone program, but an add-on for a special set-top box. Advantage. it is possible to synchronize TV that does not support Smart TV function, but has HDMI-connector.
- Samsung PC Share Manager. Service created by Samsung developers. Designed exclusively for TVs of this brand. Synchronizes with any gadget connected to the network: laptop, PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.д.
- Home Media Server. One of the most popular programs in the lineup. Provides access from your computer to any gadget on your home network, including. game consoles. Supports video, audio and photo content. It is possible to convert the frame to the format of the playback device.
To install on PC you will need only Windows operating system, stable Internet connection and BlueStacks emulator.
To configure the home network, linking the devices to the TV, you need:
- TV with Smart TV support.
- One or more devices with Fork Player.
- Connecting all gadgets to the same Internet access point. If you access the network from different points, you won’t be able to synchronize.
Errors and problems with Fork Player
Let’s take a look at some of the Fork Player difficulties users may encounter and how to solve them:
- Doesn’t play high quality video. probably a weak Wi-Fi connection in the house. To test this version it is worth to connect the Internet cable directly to the TV, if the problem disappears. you need to increase the signal power.
- The player freezes (video scrolling does not work, the picture disappears, etc.).п.). the cause may be an unstable Internet connection, there is no distribution on the router channels; you need to replace the player in the settings (for example, replace tizen with html5). If you can’t solve the problem and ForkPlayer keeps hanging up, you can try uninstalling it from the TV and installing it again.
- connection or connection error. can pop up due to malfunction of the internal player, problems with the site from which the broadcast takes place. It may help to restart your device;
- Error “Error Request”, “Cannot read” can occur during technical works on the official ForkPlayer server. At these moments, almost all users complain about failures. You just need to wait until they are finished and everything will work out on their own. After that, fresh updates should work better and faster.
- Facilitates the use of the device, combining a huge range of functions and features;
- Taking the load off the TV, speeding up its performance (if you link it to a PC);
- a large number of installation methods, among which anyone can choose the best for themselves.
It is for this application is so loved by many owners of Smart TVs, they are not even afraid of the failures that sometimes occur in the program, because with each trouble you can find a way out on your own.
Installing Forkplayer on LG 2021 TV set!
In this article, I will show the 2 most popular and working ways to install Forkplayer on LG TV. The first way by changing the DNS and the second way via Media Station X. Twigle does not work, I will help you to solve this problem and install Forkplayer on LG.
Let’s look at the first way to set up Forkplayer through a change of DNS. Go to the settings section, and select the item “Network”. My TV is connected with a wired connection, through an Ethernet cable. This can be understood by the inscription “connected to the Internet”. You may be connected via Wi-Fi. Depending on the connection method, select the network. I choose “wired connection”. In the section, I drop down the arrow and choose to change. In the item Server DNS, delete the IP address, and write the server DNS 22.214.171.124, this is the most common DNS server. After changing the IP address, go to the connection button and press “ok”. At the top will be displayed with green circles, wait until all 4 circles will be green. All circles are green, it means that everything works. Exit from the settings section, and open the Smart Hub. Using the arrows look for the LG content store section and go to it. With the up arrow go to the search section. In the search box, write the English letter a. From the list choose Accuwether. The application appears on the screen, go to “ok” and click on “install”. After installing the application, go to the Smart Menu, and using the right arrow, look for the installed application Accuwether. For the sake of convenience let’s move it to another location. To do this, press the wheel on the remote until a cross appears, then use the arrows to move the application to the desired location. I will put the application next to Tvigle, to exit moving mode, press the “back” button on the remote control. Go into the Accuwether app and Forkplayer opens, it works the same way as you did with the Tvigle app. As you can see there is nothing complicated. Let’s move on to the second method.
Consider the second way of installing Forkplayer using the Media Station X application. Open Smart Hub. Using the arrows, find the LG content store section and go to it. Use the up arrow to go to the search section. In the search box, type the English letter m. From the list choose Media Station X. The application appears on the screen, go to “ok” and click on “install”. After installing the application, go to the Smart Menu, and using the right arrow, look for the installed application Media Station X. For convenience, let’s move it to another location, as we did with the application Accuwether. I will put next to the Accuwether app. After the move, go to the Media Station X app. Now let’s set up. Go to Settings and select Start Parameter, then click on Setup. Using the virtual keyboard, write in the line VPLAY.ONE. Then click the checkbox. And confirm by clicking “Yes”. If you entered the VPLAY site correctly.ONE, the application will become in Russian, as I have, and a message appears on the successful connection. Go to Home. The Media Station X application has vPlay, FXMlPalyer, Forkplayer itself and two channel applications: OTT Play and OTTPlayer for IP TV. Go to Forkplayer. I want to warn you that on some TVs Forkplayer may not open in full screen. In this case, you can see that it is not opened in full screen. To make the application full screen, once you start watching a video, click on the gear, and select full screen, and the video will open full screen. As you can see, everything is simple.
Video. Installing Forkplayer on LG 2021 TV set! Two ways by DNS and Media Station X!
How to install the software via USB flash drive on LG Smart TV
You can install and configure Fork player on LG using USB flash drive. In this case there are also two options for transferring, unpacking the program.
Important! In this setup option, the primary access to the Forkplayer functionality will be limited. To expand it you will need to put and connect the option Remote and then run it through the setting of Smart TV.
Setting the utility via USB flash drive on TV with WebOS OS
To put a widget from flash drive to WebOS can. To do this, you will need to:
- Download the archive from the developer’s website. http://obovse.Forkplayer/lg_forkplayer.rar.
- Unpack it on a flash drive.
- Log in to your account on your TV.
- Connect to TV an external drive.
- As soon as the TV detects the flash drive, press the home button on the remote control. Swipe to the right until the line “Launcher widget” appears.
- Run the application.
- Turn on the Remote program on your laptop, computer and activate it on the smart TV.
After these actions will open access to the functionality of the utility, and you can view various programs for free.
Transfer the application via USB-flash drive to the TV from 2010-2013 year
Hardware released in the period from 2010 to 13. Mostly equipped with NetCast operating system. You can put ForkPlayer via flash drive. To do this, you need to:
- Download and unzip the archive in the same way as in the previous version.
- Go to the “My apps” tab in the TV menu. It is located at the bottom right.
- Find “Apps on USB.”.
- Launch application from USB flash drive.
- Install it and put the Remote extension, as in the first installation option.
Tip. If the TV does not immediately recognize or does not play the flash drive, you must replace it. And before installing the application, it is better to format the USB drive to clear it of unnecessary information that interferes with the loading of the utility.
Installing Forkplayer on LG 2021 TV!
In this article, I will show the 2 most popular and working ways to install Forkplayer on LG TV set. The first way by changing the DNS and the second way via Media Station X. Twigle does not work, I will help you solve this problem and install Forkplayer on LG.
Let’s look at the first way of setting up Forkplayer by changing the DNS. Go to the settings section, and select the item “Network”. My TV is connected with a wired connection, via Ethernet cable. You can tell by the inscription “connected to the Internet. You may be connected via Wi-Fi. Depending on the connection method, select the network. I choose “wired connection.”. In the section, drop down the arrow, and choose to change. In the DNS Server item, delete the IP address, and write the DNS server 126.96.36.199, this is the most common DNS server. After changing the IP address, go to the connect button and press “ok”. green circles are displayed at the top and you have to wait until all 4 circles are green. All circles are green, it means that everything works. Exit from the settings section, and open Smart Hub. Using the arrows, find the LG content store and go to it. Use the up arrow to go to the search section. In the search box, type the English letter a. From the list, select Accuwether. The application appears on the screen, go to the “ok” button and click “install”. After installing the application, go to the Smart Menu, and using the arrow to the right, look for the installed application Accuwether. For the sake of convenience, let’s move it to another location. To do this, press the thumb wheel on the remote control until a cross appears, then use the arrow keys to move the application to the right place. I’ll put an appendix next to Tvigle, to exit move mode, press the “back” button on the remote. Go into the Accuwether app and Forkplayer opens, it works the same way as you did with the Tvigle app. As you can see there is nothing complicated. Let’s move on to the second method.
Consider the second way to install Forkplayer via the Media Station X application. Open Smart Hub. Use the arrows to find the LG content store section and go to it. Use the up arrow to go to the search section. In the search box, type the letter m in English. From the list select Media Station X. The application appears on the screen, navigate with the “ok” button and click “install”. After installing the application, go to the Smart Menu, and using the right arrow, look for the installed Media Station X application. For the sake of convenience, let’s move it to another location, just like we did with the Accuwether app. I will put next to the application Accuwether. Once you’ve re-migrated, go to the Media Station X app. Now let’s get set up. Go to Settings and select Start Parameter, then press Setup. Using the virtual keyboard, type in VPLAY.ONE. Then click on the checkbox. And confirm by clicking “Yes”. If you entered the VPLAY site correctly.ONE, the application will be in Russian, as I have, and a message appears on the successful connection. Go to the “Home” section. The Media Station X application has vPlay, FXMlPalyer, Forkplayer itself and two channel applications: OTT Play and OTTPlayer for IP TV. Go to Forkplayer. I want to warn you that on some TVs, Forkplayer may not open in full screen. In this case, you can see that it has not opened to the full screen. To make the app full screen, once you start watching a video, click on the gear, and select full screen, and the video will open full screen. As you can see, it’s simple.
Video. Installing Forkplayer on an LG 2021 TV! Two ways by DNS and via Media Station X!
How to uninstall an app
Since the software is not preinstalled, you can remove ForkPlayer from the receiver using the standard method. Each device model has its own nuances. For example, Samsung Smart TV models of different years of manufacture suggest different manipulations in the process.
So, for example, on new TVs (2020) to remove, you need to go to Smart Hub. “Settings” (gear). item “Support”. “Care of the device”. By selecting “Storage Management”, you can mark unnecessary applications and remove them by pressing the appropriate button.
On Samsung TV receivers of 2017-2019 models from the home screen you will need to go to the “Applications” section, where to visit “Settings” and mark unnecessary software, and then delete.
The same way the programs are uninstalled on other, earlier models (via Smart Hub or “Applications” menu section).
ForkPlayer is easy to learn and figure out the setup, and if you decide to uninstall the software, you can easily do so with your TV model in mind. Stick to these recommendations and you won’t have any problems with ForkPlayer.