What to do if the iPhone 5s does not turn on, an apple lights up, then a red screen
In the beginning, we’ll clarify if the iPhone fell out of the window with 100500 floors, or you swam with it at sea, this article will not help. You have to go to the service center or to the nearest landfill. Today it will find out how not to panic and what to do if the iPhone 5s does not turn on, an apple or red screen burns.
The more modern and functional smartphones become, the more risks arise, according to the hardware and software part. Processors have to “shove the mountains” of information, in the process there may be overheating of microcircuits and, as a result, errors. Errors in the software can lead to sad consequences, such as a sudden red screen on your iPhone (Red Screen of Death), and a variety of such a problem Blue screen on the iPhone 5s (BSOD).
Panic and run in circles, around the gadget, with shouts “everything is lost”, is not worth it, there is always a way out, remember this.
How To Fix STUCK AT APPLE LOGO ENDLESS REBOOT Trick iOS 12 iPhone, iPod & iPad
When the iPhone is turned on, it freezes: possible reasons
Ordinary iPhone users often become victims of wars between hacker teams. The very ones that develop jailbreaks. For example, the desire of the EVAD3RRS group to overtake the rest of the teams and release Jailbreak iOS 7 first led to the fact that the problem of hovering the “apple” gadgets on the logo in 2013 acquired the scale of this epidemic. Due to the “damp” of the utility for Jailbreak Evasi0n 7 smartphones fell into a cyclic reboot-they turned on and turned off until the charge ended.
Unsuccessful jailbreak and the installation of a “buggy” tweak are two reasons that in the vast majority of cases cause a “white apple”!
However, if the iPhone turns on to Yabloko and turns off, this can be caused not only by a stupid attempt to “hacking” the device, but also by a gadget malfunction at the hardware level. Here are what hardware problems can provoke the appearance of a “white apple”:
- Bencing of the power circuit. Such a breakdown is a consequence of a sharp voltage surge. In order to protect the gadget from the malfunction of the power chain, do not put it on charging during a thunderstorm.
- Battery failure. You can extend the life of a battery if you use exclusively original and high.Quality charges. Owners of old mobile devices are recommended not to allow the battery full category.
- Malfunction of the motherboard. Such a breakdown does not immediately make itself felt. If with each launch of the iPhone the apple burns on the screen longer, the user should perceive it as a symptom and start to postpone money for repairs.
The problem of the “white apple“, finally, may be the result of the gadget just freezing. The following scale is present on Apple:
From this illustration it is easy to understand that the stable work of the iPhone at a temperature below 32 ° according to Fahrenheit (which corresponds to 0 ° Celsius) the manufacturer does not guarantee. If the smartphone is on temperature for a long time.4 ° according to Fahrenheit (-20 ° Celsius), exactly wait for trouble.
It is easiest to get rid of a “white apple” caused by a low ambient temperature. It is easier to place the iPhone in a dry warm place and leave it at least 20 minutes.
If the iPhone does not turn on, the apple burns and does not go out, the reloading of the device will be able to help in this situation. Hold the power button for a few seconds so that the device enters the restart mode. There is a second version of the reloading of the device. Hard, on old models, click and hold the buttons “Home” and “Nutrition”. In new models, the principle works differently:
- Press on the upper volume key and release quickly;
- Repeat the operation with the lower volume key;
- Close and hold the power button until the Apple logo is displayed on the screen.
Iphone charging but not turning on, iPhone stuck on red battery screen. Solve it at your home
The smartphone will go into a compulsory reboot mode, which will not only return the device “to life”, but remove internal errors. A similar method is also used for problems with a network, a battery, regular failures of the operating platform and other shortcomings.
How to turn on the iPhone without jailbreak?
What to do if you did not do a jailbreak, but the iPhone still turns on and turns off? When the apple device was not hacked, try to conduct such a test. Reload your mobile device and try to call it in 5 minutes. If the call goes, the load stops at the last stage. This is a good sign. You can access FS! So, without problems, delete any glow applications.
Please note that in this state of the phone, iTunes does not make it possible to change the file system. We advise you to use alternative options. ITOOLS or IFUNBOX programs. All that remains for you is to execute the connection to the PC and delete the applications by analogy with Jailbreak twigs.
If the “Call Test” is negative (the challenge is not), there was a hardware problem. Alas, it is unlikely to be able to solve it without technical knowledge, soldering iron and multimeter. It is better not to go into the filling of the iPhone, but to give the gadget to the caring hands of professionals.
Burned the microcircuit on the board
Even if the flashing did not help when the iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 7 of the model, blinks an apple on the screen and does not turn on, then the exact cause of the breakdown can be told exclusively in the service center. Most likely, the microcircuit on the motherboard of the smartphone has not been burned out or the microcircuit, it cannot be fixed on your own, it is necessary for expensive equipment.
In this case, the factors can only list why this could have happened
- The fall of the iPhone into the water, followed by a short circuit circuit.
- The power controller came out of standing, after a strong voltage difference in a household network or using a non.Original charger.
- Over time, the battery is unusable, after two to three years the battery should be changed in any case. Very rarely, the battery fails as a result of mechanical damage when falling on a solid surface.
- Iphone does not turn on the charging, an apple burns and goes out, in which case, damage can be hidden in internal chips. For example, the Flash chip has moved away from the board or disconnected, as a result of the fall. The same thing can happen to any microcircuits on the motherboard, whether it be Nand Flash or Nor Flash chips.
There are two exits. To solder yourself, but if you do not be friends with a soldering iron and do not have straight hands, it’s better not to climb, you can just kill the iPhone, without the possibility of recovery. The best option is to take the phone to trusted masters.
Why the iPhone does not turn on: we make a diagnosis
Outwardly similar symptoms can be a result of completely different malfunctions. The correct diagnosis is 90% success, so below we will analyze in detail the possible options for damage.
Does not turn on
The device cannot turn on, but there are several reasons for this:
- Deep discharge battery. The device cannot start with an uncharged battery and cannot charge it either, since due to the deep discharge it is blocked by the controller.
- The battery was out of order. The battery is designed for about 500 cycles of the charge-discharge. If you actively use the device and charge it every day. In less than two years the battery will become inoperative. In practice, this happens even faster.
Iphone does not turn on, the apple burns and goes out
A white “Yabloko” shines on the screen either continuously, until the battery is discharged, or the device is cyclically overloaded every few minutes. This can happen for the following reasons:
A swollen battery deforms the device. This malfunction is more characteristic of the third.Generation iPhone, where the battery is installed between the “trough”. The lower part of the case and the motherboard. The deformation of the board leads to a violation of contacts and as a result the device “hangs” on the screensaver. After replacing the battery with a new normal operation of the device, it may be restored, or maybe not. If we get lucky.
Standard Reiboot repair (without data loss)
Often, freezing the iPhone on the Apple logo is a sign of a serious problem, which can only be eliminated with the help of specialized software. In the example, we will use one of the representatives of this segment further, namely the product from Tenorshare.
- Follow the link indicated above, download and install the program on your computer, then run it.
- Click “Start” and connect the iPhone to the computer.
If for some reason you can’t download the iOS package using Reiboot, this can be done manually using the “Click here” link (indicated by the number 3 on the image above). Upon completion of this procedure, click “import local firmware” (4) and add the corresponding file to the program.
Note! The firmware file has an average of about 5 GB, therefore, with an insufficiently high Internet speed, its download can take it for a long time.
How to eliminate problems
If your device has stopped working due to a software failure, you can solve the problem yourself. When the problem lies in the hardware, the iPhone will be like a “brick”. Even the logo will not appear on the screen. But if an apple is displayed on the display, there is hope to return the iPhone to life with your own hands. The following actions can be performed:
Deep discharge of the battery
Iphone will not turn on if the battery is extremely discharged. It will not work to charge the battery in the usual way. To return the phone to life, you will need to disassemble the device and extract the battery.
After the battery is extracted, it is necessary to check its voltage using a voltmeter. And if it is more than 3.2V, you should connect universal charging and leave to charge for about 2 hours. It is necessary to remove the battery from charging when 4 is indicated on the voltmeter screen 4.2v. After that, the iPhone should load and work fully.
Important! If there is no experience in repairing phones, you should not disassemble the device yourself. This can lead to a more serious breakdown. It will be advisable to contact the service center.
The power button does not work
When the iPhone does not turn on, perhaps the problem in the power button itself. First you should understand the principle of its work. The button consists of a film switch and a plastic pusher, which is just a user and presses.
Important! When dust and dirt are typed between these elements, the button does not reach the film switch. As a result, the iPhone cannot be turned on.
No need to immediately run after a screwdriver to disassemble the iPhone and clean. First you can use the simple method using alcohol. It is important to remember that only pure alcohol is suitable. It cannot be replaced with vodka, toilet water or other means. Since in them water will lead to corrosion of elements in the iPhone.
The button from the dirt can be cleaned as follows:
- In a small syringe, dial alcohol;
- Gently, using the needle, drip a few drops on the button;
- Gently and quickly press the button;
- Repeat the procedure several times.
After that, the button should earn and the iPhone will turn on again.
Important! If the switch itself is broken, then such a procedure will not help. It is necessary to replace the part by turning to specialists for help.
Cable connection connector does not function
When trying to turn on the iPhone, an apple burns, and then the screen goes out? Perhaps the problem lies in the connector for the charger. Contacts can be either broken or contaminated.
You can clean the connector carefully with the help of a toothbrush, initially moistening it with alcohol. You can also moisten the connector with alcohol with a syringe, and leave for a while. Then, using a toothbrush, extract pollution.
When the contacts are cleaned, they must be examined in detail. Glass is suitable for this. If broken or oxidized contact is found, the iPhone will not be charged. It will take a substitute for the connector in the smartphone.
The battery has failed and needs to be replaced
The failed battery is a fairly common problem. It is not difficult to replace such a detail in the iPhone. But it is not recommended to do this yourself. In online stores there are too many Chinese fakes with low quality. It is best to contact a service center where they will make a high.Quality battery replacement. Over, experts know better where to order original spare parts and details for the iPhone.
The device hangs on an apple after reset to factory settings
After resetting the settings, the iPhone may not be loaded, and the apple is endlessly displayed on the screen. Basically, such problems occur with used iPhones that bring from abroad for resale. As a rule, it is impossible to update with iTunes and drop to factory settings such smartphones. Iphone will simply turn into a useless “brick”.
You can restore the operation of the device as follows:
- On the iPhone turned on, press the home and food button, while holding a few seconds. The phone will turn off.
- Now the iPhone needs to be transferred to DFU mode. It is activated using the “home” and “food” buttons. You need to hold them for 10 minutes. Then you need to release the power button, the “home” button hold another 10 seconds. At this moment, iTunes recognizes a new device.
- In iTunes, it is necessary to start recovery and wait for the end of the result.
Iphone is in DFU mode
When the iPhone in DFU mode, he will not be able to leave it on his own. There are only two options, it is to wait until the battery is completely discharged, or to exit through the program.
- Iphone connect to a computer and activate iTunes.
- Software must recognize the device.
- Reload the smartphone, holding the “Home” and “Nutrition” button.