Why does the iPhone not turn on: what to do when an apple burns and goes out
For the owner of the “apple” device, the biggest nuisance is the “Apple” or generally “black screen” that is eternally glowing on the display. The device entered the endless loading cycle or does not turn on at all. Often this is a result of a malfunction of the gadget’s motherboard and only the service center will be able to help.
Iphone not charging or turning on. Solution without tools
But at the same time, many of the mistakes can be corrected without leaving home, programmatically or with the help of simple improvised means. Inexpensive tools, computer, free time and attentiveness are needed. And also you need access to the spare parts store, where you may have to buy failed components. As they say in advertising slogans. “Why pay more?””.
So, let’s figure out what problems can be when the iPhone or iPad itself turns off, why the apple burns and goes out on models 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, what to do in such cases.
Try updating the iPhone 7 through the recovery mode
The next thing you need to try is to force the operating system through the regime of the recovery. The advantage of this method is that it allows you to reinstall iOS without deleting data on the phone. It will help you only if the problem is the unsuccessful installation of a system update, and the hardware problems or consequences from Jailbreak will not disappear anywhere.
To do this, you will need a computer installed on it the latest version of iTunes and the USB cable.
- Open the iTunes program on the computer, and then connect the iPhone 7 via USB
- Put the smartphone into the reception mode by performing the following actions:- For the iPhone 7 or more new models: press and hold the “power” and “volume down” buttons at the same time. Wait for the ITUNES of the message “iPhone in the recovery mode has been discovered”- for older iPhone models: press and hold the “home” and “power” buttons until iTunes says that the iPhone has been discovered in the recovery mode.
- In the ITUNES program on the computer, select “Update”.
The device does not start after the restart
If, after a forced reboot procedure, your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X still does not turn on, it could be discharged. Yes, you didn’t even notice this.
How To Fix iPhone That Won’t Turn On
In this case, connect the device to wired charging (this is preferable) or put on a wireless station and leave for an hour. In a couple of minutes, this will appear:
If the charging screen does not appear within an hour or a screen of the need to connect to the power source is displayed, do not despair. Just check the connector, USB cable and power adapter.
First, make sure all 100%that all the connectors are securely connected, do not have damage and are not clogged with dirt. Try another cable or power adapter. If deaf. To the service.
Keep in mind that in winter the battery can be strongly discharged due to low temperature. Over, he may not give the necessary power, and the device will simply turn off.
Of course, everything written above is true for the iPhone 7 and below. There are no nuances except the lack of support for wireless charging in this case.
Reinstalling the system. A comprehensive solution to the problem
The appearance of a black screen with an apple primarily indicates a malfunction of the software. Damage of this nature arises:
To restore the iPhone on your own, it must be entered in DFU mode. If all the stages are done correctly, the iPhone will automatically reinstall the system, after which it will turn on.
To enter the recovery mode, you need to perform the following actions:
- By holding the button, completely turn off the smartphone (the Apple logo should not glow on the screen)
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and run iTunes (at this stage the iPhone itself does not need to be connected to the laptop)
- At the same time, click on the “Home” and “Power” button (after 10 seconds, release the button responsible for turning on, continue to clamp)
- Connect the smartphone to the laptop
After a few seconds, iTunes will find the device, after which you need to release the “home” button and start reinstalling the system.
This method is also suitable if the phone is loaded for a long time, often rotates or periodically hang programs. Try to restore the operation of the system using flashing, if the smartphone still does not start, then professional diagnosis is required.
Important! When the iPhone is turned on in DFU mode, the device does not start, and the backlight does not work. Pay attention to the following:
- The logo will not glow
- The screen should be completely black
- Only after the installation of software is completed, an apple appears on the screen
For flashing, it is recommended to use original USD cables and certified programs. Analogs do not always successfully cope with the software update, because iTunes can give periodic failures during the detection of the device.
How to eliminate hardware problems
If you performed all the above actions, but still does not light up when turned on, most likely, the smartphone has broken due to wear of internal elements, after the fall or moisture falls into the phone. It is not desirable to eliminate hardware problems independently, since, without knowing the technical features of the iPhone, you can violate the work of the motherboard.
The apple constantly burns, but the device itself does not turn on, with such hardware problems:
- The “Home” or “Power” button broke
- There were problems with the power circuit (during charging there was a strong jump in the voltage, which led to the hanging of the system or failure in the settings)
- There was a battery wear (smartphones do not receive enough energy, so they are not turned on)
- There was a failure in the work of a flash memory (any of the microcircuits can come out of the system, so you can accurately determine the cause of the breakdown only after computer diagnostics)
- Charging controller broke
Also, when you turn on smartphones on the screens, apples glow, but the system does not load if the motherboard is damaged. Without planned diagnostics, such a breakdown is difficult to detect in a timely manner, because at the initial stage the devices work, but after a while the phones are spontaneously turning off, and apples are burning at the screens.
This kind of defects will be able to carefully and qualitatively eliminate only experienced masters. Yudu professionals qualifications allows you to quickly repair the iPhone and any malfunctions in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer.
Having ordered repairs using the Yudu online platform, you will not lose time for a trip to the service center. Experts at your home will determine why the iPhone does not turn on. An apple burns, and they will be inexpensively eliminated by a malfunction.
TOP-6 reasons why the iPhone does not turn on
It is far from always the hacking of the iPhone file system is successful. Especially if you do it on your own. It is possible that tweaks from the Cydia store are to blame. Recently many complaints have come on them. If you do not turn on the iPhone or iPad, the apple burns, we offer to act according to the following scheme:
- You need to turn off the smartphone and clamp the volume increase button, which is located on the side panel.
- Without releasing the volume key, turn on the mobile device. The download will begin without applications from Cydia.
- If the iPhone turned on and booted normally, the problem is exactly in some kind of tweet.
It will not work to determine the problematic jailbreak-switch-you will have to act at random. Wash the applications one at a time until the smartphone starts in the usual way.
How to restore the work of the device
If you use an original and serviceable charger, but the iPhone still does not turn on and blinks the logo, it is necessary to perform a number of actions that will lead to the restoration of the device.
To clean the RAM and rebooting all applications, it is enough to restart the phone. This option is suitable for any Apple technique. If after cleaning the memory the phone turned on, the reason that the smartphone did not work normally and blinked an apple, covered in freezing applications.
One. Forcibly reboot the iPhone
Simple forced rebooting the phone helps in most cases. The device repeats the loading process from zero.
If you have an iPhone 7 or the device is more playful, then click the buttons “Volume down” “Nutrition”. Hold them until the smartphone is rebooted.
Press and at the same time hold the physical buttons “home” and “food”.
Contact the service
If the tips described above did not help you, perhaps the whole thing is in the hardware. Recently repaired the iPhone in a doubtful service? Or maybe they tried to replace something inside the device, and after the repair there were extra details?
If you bought a gadget recently, you can contact Apple and use a guarantee. If the device is over a year old, you should find a reliable service center and show the device to specialists. Read more about the repair of iPhone. On the official page of the manufacturer.