What to do if your new Apple iPhone XR does not turn on? [Guide to eliminate problems]
Apple recently introduced three powerful modern smartphones, named as iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. These are, of course, the most expensive iPhones ever released by a giant from Cupertino. These new iPhones are supplied with iOS 12 as a pre.Installed platform, so users can expect more advanced functions and capabilities. When it comes to a hardware perspective, they are also impressive. But all this does not guarantee absolutely impeccable and trouble.Free experience with iPhone. System problems can occur on any mobile device at any time. And new, powerful and strong iPhones are no exception.
Although such problems rarely arise with new devices, there are many factors that can cause them. But the positive point is that most of these problems are related to software errors, and this means that they can be corrected by some bypass ways. This post considers one of the worst problems that may also arise on the new iPhone. Read on and find out what to do when you are faced with an unexpected problem due to which your new iPhone XR suddenly refuses to turn on.
Before you go further, if you found this message because you tried to find a solution to your problem, try to visit our page elimination page, since we have already examined most of the frequently found problems with the phone. We have already provided solutions to some problems that our readers reported, so try to find problems that look like yours and use the solutions proposed by us. If they do not work for you, and if you need additional help, fill out our questionnaire on iPhone and click “Send”.
One of the most unpleasant things that can happen to a modern person is when his smartphone ceases to turn on for an incomprehensible reason. You immediately lose touch with the outside world-you can neither call nor write to someone, and no one can contact you either.
In the case of the iPhone, the causes of the problem can be different, and accordingly it can be solved in several ways.
Forced restart the use of reiboot (without loss of data) Restoration through iTunes (with data loss) Restoration in DFU mode take the iPhone to the repair workshop
Sometimes the iPhone may not be turned on due to an uncritical software failure (for example, overcrowding or errors in RAM). In this case, the problem will be solved by a forced restart of the device. Hold the power button for a few seconds until the iPhone is turned off, and then turn it on again. If the problem does not happen again within a few minutes or hours, there is nothing to worry about. Single and rare freezes do not say that something is wrong with your iPhone.
How to Fix iPhone Keeps Restarting Again & Again Problem | Boot Loop FIX
Using reiboot (without data loss)
Reiboot is one of the best programs for restoring iPhone performance. It is available for Windows and Mac and is able to solve the problems that cause devices without destroying user data in the drive. All your files (photos, videos, etc.), settings and installed applications and games will remain untouched.
The Reiboot program scans systemic data, identifies errors in them and eliminates them. It is compatible with all IOS versions (including the latest iOS 15.X) and most iPhone models (including the iPhone 13 line). Reiboot can also fix the error due to which the black screen is displayed on the iPhone or the iPhone is stuck in recovery mode (Support error.Apple.Com/iPhone/restore).
With the help of Reiboot, you can solve many different problems:
- Iphone “frozen”
- The iPhone continues to reboot
- The iPhone does not turn off
- The screen does not turn on
- Face ID does not work
- Iphone does not charge the battery
- Iphone is stuck in headphones
- Iphone is not calling
- Iphone went into an endless reloading cycle
- Iphone is not restored
- Iphone is not restarted
- The computer does not recognize the iPhone
- The screen does not change orientation
- Iphone got stuck in portrait mode
- Iphone does not get out of the aircraft mode
- Iphone does not leave the “do not disturb” mode
- Iphone is stuck on the message “no service”
- Iphone is stuck on the shutdown process
It is very simple to use the Reiboot program, it has an intuitively understandable intensity and no confusing actions. The video instruction clearly shows how to solve the problem in a few minutes, due to which the iPhone does not turn on.
The impact of low or high temperatures is extremely negatively affected by the iPhone.
If the phone, for example, was under the influence of direct sunlight or charged under the pillow, having no access to cooling, he could react, suddenly disconnected and displaying the message that the gadget was required to cool.
Apple devices at least other phones are subject to the appearance of system failures. The reasons can be different:
- Too high load on RAM due to the operation of a large number of programs in the background.
- Incorrectly conducted Jailbreak.
- Incorrect device firmware and t.D.
If a rigid reboot does not solve the problem, then it makes sense to perform the restoration of the iPhone, having previously made a backup copy of the data. To solve the problem, you will need a computer with iTunes.
IMPORTANT: During the restoration from the phone, all the information will be deleted, so before performing the firmware, make sure that you made a backup data.
- Connect the iPhone to a computer with open iTunes.
- Put the device into dfu mode. Keep the Power and Home for 10 seconds, then release the Power button and keep Home for another 10 seconds until the ITUNES report on the detection of a smartphone in recovery mode.
If DFU recovery did not help solve the problem, then it is likely that the cause of the problem is a hardware malfunction.
The iPhone has went out the screen, but it works. What to do
It is better to start with the simplest option. The procedure is common for all smartphones, the difference is only in combination of buttons depending on the model:
The iPhone 5 and 6 models and their versions require a long simultaneous pressing of two buttons: “Power” (turn on/off) and “Home” (home) about 10 seconds before the logo appears (apple).
On the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus is the same action, but with the Power buttons (turn on/off) and “volume down” (volume reduction).
On versions of 8/8 PLUS, pressed and release “Volume Up” (volume) and “volume download” (decrease in volume) in turn, then squeeze “Power/Sleep” (turn off/sleep) to the Apple logo.
On versions of 11 / XS / X, press and hold the volume increase or decrease button and the side button until the “Turn off” slider appears.
If these actions did not help, then we move on to the next point.
Correction of iOS using Tenorshare Reiboot
If after the IPhone renewal reloading was not included in the device, and the screen remained dependent on the apple logo, then in this case it would be best to turn to professional software developed directly to solve such problems. Among the programs of this kind, Tenorshare Reiboot utility can be distinguished. With its help, you can quickly and easily eliminate about 150 different types of iOS failures on iPhone or iPad. The program has many outstanding characteristics, among which:
Iphone X/XS/XR/11: Stuck in Constant Rebooting Boot Loop with Apple Logo Off & On Nonstop? FIXED!
- Support for most iOS devices, including models recently launched on the market
- Free functions of entering the recovery and exit mode for only one click of mouse, available even in the test version of the program
- The rapid elimination of the most common iOS system failures (in total more than 150 different types of system errors)
- Conducting the Dawngraid version of the iOS and iPados system while maintaining all user data
- The ability to install the Russian language as a language of the integration, as well as the presence of a user step.By.Step guide, description of the program and user reviews in Russian
- Round.The.Clock customer support service
So, in order to use the Tenorshare Reiboot program to correct the iPhone freezing on the screen with an apple, sequentially perform actions according to the instructions below.
- Step 1 ： Download the installation file on your computer.
- Step 2 ： Now start this file and, according to the hints of the installation wizard, perform all the necessary actions to install Reiboot on your computer.
Step 3 ： When the program automatically identifies your phone, the main menu of the program with three available functions will appear on the screen. Select the option “Fix the operating system”
Step 4 ： After performing all the necessary actions to download the firmware package, click the “Fix now” button. Wait a while until the end of the installation process of the new version of the OS. At this time, your iPhone 12 will be automatically rebooted and turned on with a working and working version of iOS.
Standard Reiboot repair (without data loss)
Often, freezing the iPhone on the Apple logo is a sign of a serious problem, which can only be eliminated with the help of specialized software. In the example, we will use one of the representatives of this segment further, namely the product from Tenorshare.
- Follow the link indicated above, download and install the program on your computer, then run it.
- Click “Start” and connect the iPhone to the computer.
If for some reason you can’t download the iOS package using Reiboot, this can be done manually using the “Click here” link (indicated by the number 3 on the image above). Upon completion of this procedure, click “import local firmware” (4) and add the corresponding file to the program.
Note! The firmware file has an average of about 5 GB, therefore, with an insufficiently high Internet speed, its download can take it for a long time.
Reliable tool. If Ayphone does not turn on after the iOS 15 update
If your iPhone does not turn on after the iOS 15 update, then Tenorshare Reiboot will be the final solution for you. This tool offers a solution with 1 click of mouse to solve such problems (iPhone is not turned on. Iphone hung on an apple, the iPhone does not work, a black screen on the iPhone but it works and t.D.) that occur in iPhone, iPad and all Apple devices. Here are the steps that need to be performed if your iPhone has turned off and does not turn on.
- One. Download, install and run the program on the computer, connect the iPhone using the original cable.
- 2.Click the “Resolve all iOS hangs” button in the main window to enter the system restoration.
- 4.Download the last firmware package by pressing “Next”. After loading the firmware, click “Start restore” and restore the system. This process takes less than10 minutes, you can not turn off the device in this process.