Hello! I ask you to help in consideration of a solution to the problem. There is a 1 laptop with Windows 7 X64 SP1 with the latest updates, for some reason the problem is not available with him, the network printer is unavailable (does not kick, does not print), until you make tracert with its address (with the printer address), as soon as successfully The team ends, the printer immediately kicks and is available on all available ports. It remains available from 10 minutes to three days, then you need to repeat it again, the reloading of the printer does not help, the reloading of the laptop also (for the purity of the experiment, the laptop was connected both by the cable and through Wi-Fi, the OS was also reinstalled).
Printer. KyoCera FS-1035MFP, 20 more people are printed on it, they do not have such a problem.
Today I tried to understand the issue in more detail, in the end, when tracing it turned out that the laptop was trying to get the printer’s local address from the gateway, it seems that the address of the printer and laptop in different networks. Until in the router, I did not prescribe the route that IP adrsen to ask the printer. Not earned. To Rimer: Printer. ten.fifty.102.64/23 laptop. ten.fifty.102.76/23
When tracing, he tries to get through the gateway of the provider:
C: \ Tracert 10.fifty.102.64 route tracing to 10.fifty.102.64 with the maximum number of jumps 30 1 2 3 ms 1 ms 1 ms 10.ten.eleven.1 3 exceeded expectations for a request.
Everything was much easier, everything was in the router. I have 2 external addresses and to divide who the “Routing Mark” was applied through which one goes out, which was configured that 0.0.0.0/0 to send through another address and all local addresses did not correlate there, added local marks to this group and everything worked.
A certain vilan is dynamically added/removed on a certain switch. A certain rule of Fairvola is added/removed dynamically.
Computer setting to which the printer is connected
1) To begin with, your local network should be configured: computers are connected to each other, should be in one working group, etc. details about this can be found in the article about setting up a local network.
2) When you go to the conductor (for Windows 7 users; for XP you need to go to the network environment) in the bottom, computers (the network tab) connected to the local network are shown in the left column.
Pay attention. whether your computers are visible, as in the screenshot below.
3) on the computer to which the printer is connected, the drivers must be installed, the operation of the printer, etc. so that it can easily print any document on it.
one.one. Access to the printer
We go to the control panel \ Equipment and sound \ device and printers (for Windows XP “Start/Settings/control panel/printers and faxes”). You should see all the printers connected to your PC. Cm. The screenshot below.
Now press the right button on the printer, to which you want to open overall access and click the “Printer properties”.
Here we are primarily interested in the access tab: put a checkplace opposite the “General Access to this Printer”.
You also need to look into the “Safety” tab: here put the “Print” box for users from the “All” group. The rest of the printing capabilities. turn off.
This is the setting of the computer to which the printer is connected. completed. We go to the PC from which we want to take a seal.
Setting up a computer from which print will be conducted
Important! Firstly, the computer to which the printer is connected should be turned on, like the printer itself. Secondly, a local network should be configured and overall access to this printer is opened (about that was described above).
We go to the “control/equipment and sound/device and printers” panel “. Next, click the “Add printer” button.
Then the Windows 7, 8 OS will automatically begin to search for all printers connected to your local network. For example, in my case there was one printer. If you have several devices, then you need to highlight the printer that you want to connect and press the “Next” button.
You should ask you several times whether you trust this device, whether to install drivers for it, etc. You answer in the affirmative. Windows 7, 8 drivers sets itself automatically, you do not need to download anything or install in manual mode.
After that, you have a new connected printer in your list of available devices. Now you can take it on it as a printer, as if connected to your PC.
The only condition: a computer must be included, which is connected to a direct printer. Without this, you cannot print.
How to connect a network printer and expand access for other PC
I think that the advantages of a configured printer in a local network are obvious to everyone. Simple example:
Comfortable? Comfortable! Here’s how to configure the printer for working on the network in Windows 7, 8 and will be told in this article.
Step 1. Setting a computer to which the printer is connected (or how to “shake” the printer for all PC on the network).
We assume that your local network is configured (t.e. computers see each other) and the printer is connected to one of the computers (t.e. Drivers are installed, everything works. files are printed).
So that you can use the printer any PC on the network. you need to correctly configure the computer to which it is connected.
To do this, we go to the Windows control panel, in the section: control panel \ network and Internet \ Center for Network Management and General Access.
Here you need to open a link in the left menu “Change the additional parameters of the general access”.
In the window that opens, you need to open three tabs alternately (rice. 2, 3, 4). In each of them you need to put checkmarks opposite the points: enable overall access to files and printers, turn off the password protection.
Next, save the settings and go to another section of the control panels. section “Panel of control \ Equipment and sound / device and printers”.
Here, select your printer, click on it PKM (the right mouse button) and select the Printer Printed tab. In the properties, go to the “Access” section and put a checkplace opposite the “General access to this printer” (see. rice. 5).
If access to this printer is open, then any user of your local network can print on it. The printer will not be available only in certain cases: if the PC is turned off, is in sleep mode, etc.D.
You also need to go to the Safety tab, then select the user’s group of “All” and allow printing (see. rice. 6).
Step 2. How to connect a printer over the network and print on it
Now you can proceed to setting up computers that are located on the same local network with PC, to which the printer is connected.
First step. start a regular conductor. At the very bottom on the left, all PC connected to your local network should be displayed (relevant for Windows 7, 8).
In general, click on PC, to which the printer is connected and if in step 1 (see. above) PC was correctly configured. you will see a shaved printer. Actually. click on it with the right button and in a pop.up context menu, select the connection function. Usually, the connection takes no more than 30-60 seconds. (Automatic connection and setting up drivers occurs).
Next (if there was no pygob) you need to go to the control panel and open the tab: the control panel / equipment and sound / device and printers.
Then select the connected printer, press the right mouse button on it and enable the option “Use by default”.
Now, in any editor, you are (Word, Notepad and others) when pressing the “Print” button-an automatically network printer will be selected and you only need to confirm the seal. The setting is completed!
If an error appears when connecting the printer over the network
For example, a frequent error when connecting a printer is a standard Windows cannot connect to the printer “And some error code is issued (such as 0x00000002)-see. rice. 9.
In one article, it is impossible to consider the whole variety of errors. but I will give one simple advice that often helps me get rid of such mistakes.
You need to go to the control panel, go to a computer management, and then open the Service tab. Here we are interested in one service. “Print Manager”. You need to do the following: turn off the print manager, restart PC, and then turn on this service again (see. rice. ten).
Then try to connect the printer again (see. Step 2 of this article).
That’s all. By the way, if the printer does not print, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this article: https: // PCPRO100.info/Pochemu.printer-ne-Pechataet-byistroe-remenie/
As always, thank you in advance for any addition to the article! Successful work!
Possible problems and their solution
We will analyze some of the most common problems that may arise in the process of setting up and using a network printer.
The network printer is not displayed in accessible
So, you connected the printer according to the instructions, approached another computer, but when trying to print, do not see the network device. What’s the matter?
Usually this problem is caused by the fact that the PC from which you are trying to print something is not connected to the local network. Make sure that:
- It is connected to the same router via Wi-Fi or cable;
- The router is included;
- The names of the working group of all your computers on the network coincide. In Windows 7, this can be done by pressing the right button on the “my computer” and choosing “properties”. In Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. with the right button for “Start”, and then. “Computer Management”. You will see the name of the computer and the name of the working group. The first parameter should vary in all PC connected to the network, and the second. on the contrary, coincide. If not so, select one name for the working group and assign it to all computers on the network.
Sometimes the problem with displaying a network printer is associated with a malfunction of the ports. Make sure that the USB port of both the printer itself and the devices to which it is connected do not have physical defects-are not broken and not bent.
The network printer does not print
If the network printer is displayed in the list of available ones, you can connect to it, but the printing process does not go, you need to conduct a small diagnosis. See if there are error messages on the screen of the printer itself. You will be surprised, but often such a problem is explained by the simple absence of paper in the tray or paint in the cartridge.
If any messages are not displayed on the printer itself, and the documents sent to print simply go into the void, then the reason is most likely lies in the drivers:
- If you connect the printer via a print server, then again roll the list of devices supported by it. Most likely, your model of the printing device is simply not suitable. If you bought a print server recently, you can try to return it to the store or exchange it for another model;
- If the connection is carried out through the router, make sure that the drivers on the printer are on the PC you are interested in. This can be done by connecting the printer to it directly. If the seal does not pass even with such a connection, then you need to update or completely reinstall the drivers. If the printer prints during a direct connection, then the problem can lie in the firmware of the router. If you updated it recently, then roll back to the previous version (just install the older version of the firmware by downloading it on the manufacturer’s website);
- If the printer is connected via PC, then you need to check the drivers only on this computer. Make sure that the PC is going on directly from this PC. If this is not the case, demolish and install the drivers again.
Reinstalling drivers is carried out as follows:
- Download the fresh version of the drivers for your version of Windows on the official website of the printer manufacturer. Drivers are usually located in the “PO”, “support” or “loading” section. Make sure that you download the driver for your printer model.
- Go to the “Device Manager”. In Windows 7, you need to click on the right.click on “My computer” and select the appropriate item. In Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. click on the “Start” with the right mouse button and select “Device Manager”.
From this context menu you can access many administrator utilities and programs
The network printer does not connect
If, when trying to connect to the network printer or print something with it, you have a “Windows” error with it cannot connect to the network printer, ”this usually indicates a shutdown of the press service. This can happen for various reasons. a failure when installing drivers, viral on.
In Windows 10, an error message looks somewhat different, but the text does not change
- If the printer is connected to the LALL via PC, then we perform all actions below on it. If through a router or print server, then on the computer from which we want to print.
- Open the “control panel” (Windows 7. “Start”. “Control Panel”, Windows 8, 8.1, 10. PKM “Start”. “control panel”).
- Select “Service” item.
- Find in the list “Print Manager”.
- Click on it twice. the parameter window will open.
- Put a checkplace opposite the “automatic launch type”.
- Make sure the service is enabled. If you can click on the “enable” button, do it.
Setting up a network printer can take a little time, but in the future you will be grateful for your work that you did. After all, it is much more convenient to send documents for printing directly from the workplace than to drag files to another computer, and only after that is printed.
Why is it not a seal
There can be a lot of answers to this question, I will try to make a small check of the sheet on which you can find, what suits you.
- You have survived the press service (spool). The frequent problem in Windows family operating systems is satisfied, and everything was decided by the restarting of the right service.
- The turn of the print was clogged. Each printer has a certain amount of memory, and if you send a document too thick for it, then it can freely freeze, it is treated that you need to cancel the current print and clean the queue, more on this below
- Your printer works in monopoly mode
- Printer printing is temporarily suspended
- The problem with the drivers
- Problem with the device itself
An algorithm of actions if the print is not given to the printer
And so why the seal does not go to the printer, I described you, let’s now make an algorithm of action.
- Since the devices can hang for a number of reasons, up to a buggy firmware, the first effective advice is the reloading of the device, it is done simply or on the printer itself there is an on/off button, or you just pull out a black power cord for a few seconds.
- If after rebooting the printer nothing happened, then we try to restart the service, as is done look at the link above.
- If the restart did not help check if you have local printing restrictions, for this, go to the control panel to the “Device and Printer” tab.
Click your right click on the desired printer, note that your printer does not have a ghostly label, as in my screenshot, here you can immediately understand that it does not go to the printer in the view of its autonomous work. In the context menu, select the “Printing Queue” item and on the “Printer” menu tab, make sure that two jackdaws are not installed:
If they are installed, then you will not be able to send documents for printing, they will hang in line, but nothing will go further.
Please note that as soon as the printer ceased to be in autonomous work, he immediately changed the label to normal color, this means that it became a worker.
Further, I advise you to clean the entire print line and try to send the document from the computer to print.
If this did not help, then I advise you to diagnose its built.in means, I already wrote about this method in the article when the printer did not work in Windows 10.
Reinstalling the drivers, such actions may be required when, for example, you have updated your Windows 10 for a new release, and in it your printer may not be supported or demanding the reinstall of drivers.
Another saving sticks, when the document does not go to the printer, is the use of the Print-Spooler-Repair-Tool utility, which automatically will conduct a deep diagnosis of your system and try to fix all possible problems with the seal. Open the utility, preferably on behalf of the administrator so that Windows UAC does not work. Press the “Repair” button for diagnosis
The process of detecting and eliminating problems takes about a minute. The utility itself will do everything.
From the additional, try to disable the “SNMP state is allowed”.
What printers did I observe this glitch on
The diagnostic algorithm is reduced to these points:
- Firstly, if you find the inaccessibility of the printer in the seal control console, then first check network availability, for example, through a web-intese or ping. If your device answers, then we go to the second point
- As they say, seven troubles are one reset, try to restart your printer, pull out a supply cord from it for 20 seconds and stick back. The device is loading in a minute (I already painted everything in detail in the article when I did not print the printer, do not be too lazy to read). Then we check its status on the server. If it did not help, then we try the next method.
- There is a long.known problem on printing devices and it is associated with the SNMP protocol. The Windows 7 and higher operating system is automatically trying to interview the network printer on the SNMP protocol, this is done in order to determine whether there is a problem on the printing device or not. All modern printers have such a functionality, and if your print server for some reason could not get an answer from your printer, then it will give it to the management console disconnected, although it will be available.
In order to check whether this is the cause of the malfunction, you need to take such steps. Open the seal control and go to the properties of the desired printer.
Next, select the right port and click the “Configure Port” button. In the “Settings of the standard monitor of the port/IP“ TCP “Stand”, Remove the Galka “SNMP state,” and save the settings.
In the English version, select “Confirure Port. Snmp Status Enabled “
After all these actions, your printer status is disabled, will change to “ready or ready”. Please note that before the settings I had 40 tasks in the Print queue.
After half a minute, the tasks began to go to print, as can be seen 37. Congratulations we deduced our printer from Offline mode.
- If the SNMP shutdown did not help you and your printer is disconnected again, although it is available, try to restart the press service (spool), but keep in mind that this will affect all print devices, they will not be available at the time of the restart.
- If this did not help, then try to disable data from your device, in some cases it can give an effect.
- Another of the options will be reclaimed by the seal port, as described on the link on the left, it sometimes helps when your offline printer is available, but is available on the network.
- You can also use the tool diagnostics from Microsoft (Print Spooler Cleanup Diagnostic Tool)
- If there is a conflict, between several drivers of two printers or more, then the isolation of the print driver will help you.
- Be sure to check your firewalls and network devices if they block SNMP traffic
- On some models of printers, it helps manually set the name at SNMP “Public”
- Make sure that your autonomous work or suspension mode has not been set on your printers, although you would have seen it in statuses, but just in case
- Try to diagnose Print-Spoler-Repair-Tool with a utility
- Windows registry editing, you need to add an additional key on your print server. To do this, open the Windows registry editor and go to the branch:
And create a new Dword key and the name Snmplegacy and value 1.
- If you still have a “disabled” status on the printer, then you, something with karma, try to use branded utilities from the manufacturer, for example, HP is HP Print and Scan Doctor, the main thing is not to give up.
I think you now know how to turn on the printer with the status disconnected (offline). If you know any more methods for correcting this error, then write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, I will add them to the article. Site material Pyatilistnik.Org.
What is with security now
I’ll make a reservation that the removal of KB or the RestricTDriverinStAADMINISTRATORS to “0”, returns the Print Nightmare security hole, this must be understood. There are two solutions, the first long, wait for MS to make a new update is unknown when, or make such a design.
We will give the user to install the printer, and then change the registry parameter RestrictDriverinStALLATIONTOADMINISTRATORS for 1 and re.close a hole on the full machine.
You need, as I described above, create a key of RestricTriverinStallationToadMinistras with the value of “0 ‘. Next, open the problem planner, perform through the window.
How to fix Remote Desktop printing issues in Windows 10
Be sure to indicate that you need to run on behalf of “NT Authority \ System” and a daw is exhibited “Perform with the highest privileges”. Also set that this task will be for Windows 7 and above.
We go to the triggers tab, and create a new. Indicate that the task must be performed for example, every 15 minutes. That is, you during the installation time change in a convenient way for you the parameter RestricTriverinStALLATIONTOMINISTRATORS to “0”, and an automatic task, then it will change it to 1 and close the vulnerabilities of Print Nightmare.
Now let’s move on to the “Action” tab. We prescribe:
- Program or script. C: \ Windows \ System32 \ CMD.EXE
- As arguments. /c reg add “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\Printers\PointAndPrint” /v RestrictDriverInstallationToAdministrators /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
All this now wakes up, clumsily, but to protect you from Print Nightmare and make it possible to install drivers, bypassing all errors like 0x00000111b.
Everything is the same, you can do through GPO through an immediate task, you can find it in the section:
User configuration. Settings. Windows configuration. Parameters of the control panel. Assigned tasks
Create there “immediate task (Windows 7 and above)”.
I pout that you were able to eliminate the “Windows error” cannot connect to the printer “.
General information about the error connection to the printer in Windows 10
Before you start reading instructions for specific errors, with an article in which we described universal methods for eliminating errors associated with connecting to printers and installing them by default devices (“How to fix the Windows error to connect to the printer”). If the recommendations given there did not help, then it makes sense to proceed with familiarization with the instructions on common error codes.
In order not to repeat ourselves, we divided the mentioned codes into several groups, each of which attached a detailed list of actions. We will immediately say that we cannot guarantee the performance of methods in 100% of cases, since the circumstances of the occurrence of errors often differ. But many users later helped users. Let’s hope that they will be useful for our readers.
Important: many given methods work not only in Windows 10, but also earlier versions of the OS from Microsoft. Therefore, if you need to eliminate the error of connecting to the printer in Windows 7 or 8, try the same options. They must help.
Errors 0x00000002 and 0x00000006 when connecting to a network printer
The indicated errors arise for the same reasons, so the solutions are also identical. The catch is that the code can appear as a result of a combination of many circumstances, therefore, often to solve the problem, one has to closely try all the above methods. And even in this case there is no guarantee of obtaining the required result. However, it is definitely worth trying.
So, the first way to achieve the goal is to fulfill the official instruction from Microsoft. It involves the implementation of such steps:
- Install all available system updates, then reboot the PC and try to connect the printer again.
- Run the built.in diagnostic services of problems (both the operating system as a whole and problems that do not allow to complete the seal, in particular). Wait for the completion of monitoring and automatically eliminating the found problems. Then try adding the printer again.
- Connect the printer through the local port, indicating the data of the host and the name of the office equipment, and then install the drivers. After performing the listed actions to make changes, reboot the computer. The demonstration of the process in video format is attached just below.
The second way to eliminate errors 0x00000002 and 0x00000006 is the complete reinstallation of the drivers. The algorithm is as follows:
- Go into the properties: press server (press Winr, then enter Printui.exe/s/t2).
- Select a non.functioning packet of drivers and click delete.
- Download from the official site fresh drivers for a particular printer, and then install them in accordance with the tips of the installer.
The third method of correcting errors of connecting to the network printer 0x00000002 and 0x00000006 in Windows 10 (and other versions of the OS) is also associated with the update/installation of drivers. It is suitable under two conditions. the discharge of the host system is x64 and an OS is installed on the client of the same version as on the server (for example, Windows 7 on both computers). The procedure is as follows:
- Turn on the control panel and go to the device and printers section.
- Select the desired printer and open properties through the context menu.
- Find additional drivers (access tab) and put a checkplace on X86.
- Wait for the start of the automatic installation of drivers (if the action does not follow, install them manually).
The above methods help get rid of the printer connection errors 0x00000002 and 0x00000006 in the vast majority of cases. If they do not work (and the tips from the previously recommended article did not help), then it remains to seek help from Microsoft or to the printer manufacturer.
Important: there are other methods for achieving the result. But they are quite complex, and the slightest inaccuracy in their implementation with a high probability can lead to critical consequences in the work of PC. Therefore, we have published only safe solutions whose application will not interfere with the functioning of the system.
Elimination of problems in the work of Active Directory services
The inaccessibility of the network printer is often accompanied by errors in the operation of Active Directory, system equipment for working with total access. The reason in this case lies precisely in the AD, and not in the printer, and it must be corrected from the side of the specified component.
Reinstalling the printer
The methods described above may not work. In this case, it is worth moving on to the radical solution of the problem. reinstalling the printer and setting up connecting to it from other machines.
How to Map a Printer. Find a Printer IP Address. LOCAL/NETWORK. #1 Way Pro’s Won’t Tell You
The network printer in Windows 10 may not be available for a number of reasons that arise both from the side of the system and from the side of the device itself. Most problems are purely software and eliminated by the forces of the user or system administrator of the organization.
We are glad that we were able to help you in solving the problem.
In addition to this article, the site has another 13177 useful instructions. Add the site Lumpics.ru into bookmarks (ctrld) and we will definitely come in handy for you.
Describe what you didn’t succeed. Our experts will try to answer as quickly as possible.