If the printer gives black printouts, do not despair and take the printer to the service center. You can try to solve the problem yourself at home. However, before starting “repair work”, you should understand the reasons why the printer prints black sheets. There may be several reasons:
- Photo clogging the drum. This is the most common reason. As you know, a photo bus (or photo bus) is a part of the cartridge to which information is transferred from a computer, laptop or other device for subsequent printing. However, it is very sensitive to light. That is why we do all the work to remove this part in the dark room (sometimes even replace the toner). The random effect of light on the image formation drum can lead to the cessation of its work and the appearance of black sheets. What to do in this situation? Either replace the image formation drum (since its repair is too expensive), or wait a bit. the sensitive layer can recover on its own.
- Damaged contact part. For example, the contacts of the power supply at the cartridge itself are polluted. In some models, even spring contact begins to seize. It simply twists 30-40 degrees due to improper use. Suppose the cartridge was removed from the printer often and without the need.
- Wrong.sized paper is used. For example, some users are trying to print on fax paper. However, after printing, it becomes black even with a slight heating.
- A short sheet of paper is missing. Perhaps you sent a printer to a service center for repair or replaced the ink in the printer yourself. In this case, you could forget to replace the booting video (aka a shorter or main video) during the repair procedure.
- The high.voltage knot of the printer or other components failed. Yes, the printer itself should not be discounted. The printer, like any other device, can break. The high.voltage block is especially susceptible to failures. Diagnosing a malfunction of the printer itself is easy. If possible, try inserting the cartridge into another printer. If there are no black sheets, the problem is the device itself.
- Low quality cartridge is used. Some models are known for their leaks. As a result, part of the toner will wake up and spread through the sheets when printing. Usually after a while the printer begins to print normally. If after using 10-20 sheets of paper, the seal is still black, replace the cartridge with a toner.
The most common reason that HP printers are printed in black is a worn drum. a component in the cartridge that receives data from a computer for printing. Why does the image formation drum cease to work? It has high sensitivity to light, so the slightest effect of light will lead to its failure. If you need to remove the image of the image or replace the toner, all the necessary operations should be performed in a dark room.
Replacing the image of the image formation
What can you do to solve the problem if your device does not print stably?
- Just find and install a new image formation drum, since its repair is expensive.
- The restoration of the sensitive layer is independently excluded, so gain patience.
Dirty printing, black stripes, causes and their elimination
Black lines along the entire page, we tell the reasons for their appearance and ways to eliminate.
Your printer leaves black stripes along the entire sheet when printing?
These black lines when printing are a very unpleasant phenomenon, especially when you urgently need to print an important work or contract, and this unpleasant moment is insulting when we do not have time to solve this problem.
This problem is one of the most common that almost every user of a laser printer or All-In-One Printer is faced with.
What causes black stripes or spots on the print page?
There are several possible reasons for the appearance of longitudinal black stripes around the sheet, as well as pale spots, and each of these faults has its own cause. Let’s first decide what exactly you have?
Black lines or tracks from top to bottom along the entire sheet, they can be either right or left, less often they are located in the center.
Missing areas when printing, just a white empty spot, where there should be a text (it happens most often somewhere in one place on the sheet and is always repeated or not).
Black dirty spots from toner on a sheet of paper, they can also be repeated all the time in the same places on the sheet.
In any of the above cases, the first thing to do is to launch a printer cleaning master, a photo bank and a stove (FUVER). This is all in the printer system menu, cleaning can be launched, both from the console of the device itself and from the computer. Now, after cleaning the printer, everything remains unchanged, then we proceed to the following stages:
Black lines along the entire length of the sheet
Cause: inside the printer, a sheet of paper moves with rollers and tape of transfer, it is a piece of film. So, longitudinal lines on the sheet can appear due to their pollution or with excess covering the toner powder of these elements, and accordingly, when the paper moves along them, our unpleasant lines remain on them.
Solution: You can complete the next series of procedures to try to eliminate this problem.
Take fabric without pile, rubber gloves to prevent toner from getting on your hands, isopropyl alcohol and a soft brush, with their help to carefully clean the rollers that you can easily get to;
Vacuum (neatly with a vacuum cleaner is not at full power), remove the visible particles of the toner;
Bright fabric very carefully wipe the transfer tape (not all printers have it);
If after that, the problem remains, then only replacing the transfer tape eliminates this problem.
Remember, you need to be extremely neat with cleaning the printer, but if you are not sure, it is better to contact a specialist who already has experience in cleaning the printer.
Missing areas of print (either always in the same place, or not)
Cause: There are several possible reasons, so we need to check each of them in the process of elimination to find it, but in most cases the problem is caused by wear of the photo bus (drama cartridge).
The principle of operation of the laser printer is that the beam throws an image of what you want to print on a photo bank (metal green shaft) or as it is called on a dram-cartridge or a photocoper. Then this shaft turns and shifts the fixed toner on paper, and then it is already thermally “baked” on the sheet, we described here more details about the operation of the laser printer here.
If the drum is in any way damaged or has fingerprints, dirt and other extraneous substance, then this can bring to blocking the powder fixing on its surface, which is told to us white-empty prints on the sheet.
FUNNY Wigofellas PRANKS on MOM. Wigofellas TikTok. Wigofellas PRANKS on Girlfriend. Sister DAY 14
Another reason that causes white spots when printing may be damage to the fuster.
A fuser is a compounding part of the printer, which, like other components, has its own print resource, it is responsible for the “smelting” of the toner (powder) or easier to fix it on a sheet of paper.
Solution: Unfortunately, this technical part of the printer cannot be so simple and easy to clean, but the next steps can help eliminate the problem:
Replace toner-cartridge, it can already be finished and a small amount of toner-powder can lead to this problem;
Replace the thermal.fastening unit (stove, futures) is unfortunately the most expensive detail in the printer, but it also has an impressive resource of more than 100,000 pages.
Dirty spots on a sheet of paper (either always in the same place or not)
Cause: Your printer gave you a piece of paper from printing, on which dirty, black spots, this indicates that the problem with the drum or with rollers.
This reason is very similar to the wear of the drum that we described above, a fingerprint or dirt on the shaft, which lubricates the toner on the page when its passage through the thermo.element is going on.
Solution: If the printer allows you to extract a photo bus, then you can visually view it on the presence of any defects, on its surface (the presence of fingerprints, scratches, chips and other extraneous objects). You can also remove the toner cartridge and look inside the printer and see if everything is clean and beautiful there. Step by step will try to eliminate this problem and get the desired pure sheet without any defects.
Peel the rollers, brush or vacuum;
We will replace the toner-cartridge, if we have a spare, it can be faulty or has already exhausted its print resource;
One of these steps is guaranteed to eliminate the problem of “dirty” pages when printing. Be careful and careful in conducting these works and if you are not sure, the call of the specialist will be the best solution.
Why is the laser printer prints in stripes?
White stripes when printing on a laser printer, unfortunately, are not uncommon!
If in the first case there are only three problems in which the device becomes “striped”, then a laser comrade who prints many times faster has more reasons:
- Damaged by the photo bank;
- Damage to contacts between a photo bus and a magnetic shaft;
- Empty toner;
- The magnetic shaft is spoiled;
- The cartridge is non.measuring;
- The bunker of waste is filled.
Damage to the photo bank
Photo Bask is an aluminum shaft covered with material sensitive to optical radiation. To this phenomenon, sensitivity is available only in a thin layer outside the shaft, so over time the coating can be washed.
The condition of this layer directly affects the quality of print pages. Black stripes with damage to the layer first at the edges, and then they will become wider and wider. The solution to this problem is obvious. it is worth buying a new photo bank.
note! There will be more toner in such areas, therefore, ink will end more often, and then this will lead to a breakdown of other important parts of the printer, for example, thermal pumping.
Violation of the contact between the magnetic shaft and the photo bank
If horizontal black stripes appear, then poor contact between the magnetic shaft and the photo bank is obvious.
It is best to clean the bunker or buy a cartridge here.
The printer prints with stripes What to do? The toner simply ended in the laser device, and you need to buy a new cartridge.
Magnetic shaft damage
It is with the help of this detail that the toner goes to the photo bank and the seal is obtained.
Toner from above is not as smooth as it seems, because the abrasive particles that make up its surface can scrape the magnetic shaft, slowly making it unusable.
The fact that the shaft has worn out is easy to determine by the following signs:
- White voids with stripes or, conversely, ugly blots;
- Too “transparent” print;
- The text is poured crookedly and unevenly;
- The appearance of wavy strips walking horizontally sheet.
What to do if the reason for poor print in the work of the shaft? Just buy a new one, because it is comparable to the purchase of another device.
Vertical stripes when printing a laser printer. Located randomly indicate another common problem. the leature of the cartridge. Inspect the elastic bands of the seal that prevent toner from waking up. If you suddenly find a crack, then such a cartridge cannot be used and it is required to replace it. After refueling the cartridge, such damage is wrong very often a phenomenon.
Remember! The use of faulty cartridges can lead to a breakdown of much more expensive details, for example, a photo bank.
The waste hopper is overflowing
There is a special blade called a rocket in the cartridge.
It removes the toner that the printer did not have time to use. The toner is always thrown into a separate capsule so as not to clog the encoder tape and drum. Such a capsule is called waste hopper.
But sometimes there are a lot of waste, and excess toner can wake up. If this happens, then when printing a wide gray strip appears on the left or to the right of the center of the sheet.
note! The same strip will appear exactly the same, if the rocket itself is worn or deformed. Sometimes the same effect arises if a item accidentally fell under the rocket, for example, a clip that fell into the device.
To clean the bunker of waste, you need to disassemble the cartridge a little. Unscrew all the screws, pieces of 8-9, which will be located on both sides of your part, and remove the upper cover. Under it you will find a magnetic shaft and behind it is a waste bunker. Your task is to remove screws from the rocket and clean it with ordinary detergent without abrasive particles.
It is important that the blade remains smooth, without a zabrin, so you need to clean it with caution, including, because you can cut it elementary. To clean the most dangerous side is best with a wooden stick.
Behind the blade, shake out an extra toner from the waste bunker and wipe the bottom with a soft cloth.
Advice! Sometimes the blade is glued, and not screwed with screws, so do not be alarmed that you will break it. After cleaning, you just need to fix it in place with the help of ordinary glue “moment”.
Thus, a jet or laser printer prints with stripes for various reasons: from banal. the ink ended. to a serious malfunction, for example, a photo bus or magnetic shaft is damaged. The most important thing when eliminating the problem is to determine the nature of the bands and correct the situation depending on the type of printer.
If the problem is not brightened, but, on the contrary, “fat” lines and paragraphs. test the work of all the above modules.
Remove the stripes during printing can be the following methods. It is more advisable to adhere to such a schedule of actions.
- Checking the completeness of the ink (toner) cartridge. To check the level of ink, open the printer properties. In Windows 10, give the command “Start. control panel. devices and printers”, select your device and complete another command: right click on the icon of the test device. “Print Settings”. The software tool for setting the properties of printing and eliminating possible problems will open. On the Service tab, use the “Special Parameters” utility. all information will be shown, including a report on the possible level of toner (or ink levels). With a decrease in the level of toner (or ink levels) to the minimum (or zero) mark, you will need to referent or buy a new cartridge (or new cassettes).
- Specify if the cartridge is depressurized. Lay the napkin or paper and shake it. Spilled ink or a spraying toner indicates the depressurization of the cartridge, which must be replaced. In case of undisturbed sealing, install the cartridge back. most likely it is working and efficient.
- Make sure the train of the continuous supply system of ink cell. He should not get pinched anywhere. Not every user will be able to evaluate his condition, as well as change his. Failed train is replaced in the service center of office equipment.
- Check air filters. The clogged filter in which ink froze is poorly missing or does not miss the air at all. When printing on the sheet, darkened stripes appear. Change the filter to a new.
- If white stripes occur with blurry font and graphic lines that make it difficult to read (the eyes are overstrain), the encoder film must be cleaned. It is a half.darkened tape located along the printed carriage. The tape is cleaned with a non.abrasive detergent. Do not use solvents. this is why you will rub the markings. It is permissible to use pure alcohol or vodka without sugar.containing additives.
- Contaminated or with air bubbles, the print head needs to be cleaned. In Canon printers, the print head is built into the cartridge. If it is impossible to clean the head, the cartridge must be replaced. Cleaning the head is carried out a few steps. It is necessary to insert paper into the receiving tray (you can use, with an empty second side), enter a PC or laptop into a already familiar settings remedy, launch the “Cleaning of the Printing Head” utility. After the printer attempt to clean this head, start the “DUZ check” utility, and then “Sopel check”. With an unsuccessful attempt, repeat the same operations up to two times (the entire cycle). After 3 hours, print a trial page. you will immediately see whether the printer will slam.
Program cleaning of the print head and its components will not give a result on some multifunctional Canon devices. their sequence of working operations differs from the algorithm of ordinary printers.
The channels of the printing device are cleaned only by hand. With the ineffectiveness of complete cleaning (programmatic and physical), suspicion falls on completely inoperative details that need emergency replacement. Canon and HP printers are good because not the entire printed mechanism is replaced, but only the cartridge.
Do not use acetone, dichlorestan and water to clean the print head. Water should not fall on it. a wet head prints with stains, and synthetic solvents, softening plastic and other polymers, simply spoil its coating. It is recommended to use either a special cleaner (sold in the consumables department for office equipment), recommended by manufacturers, or a cleaning product for ordinary glass.
In addition to checking the level of ink, if the printer uses a black and white toner, it is recommended to check with the level of completeness with the exhaust powder of the secondary cartridge compartment. The coloring substance in such powder is almost completely absent, which means that it will not be able to use it again for printing, and the cartridge is so arranged that it will not wake up back to the bunker of unheated toner. And in this case, the cartridge must also be replaced.
Do not transport and do not rearrange the printer from place to place without urgent need. The carriage in the print head of this sometimes shifts. Using a separate utility in Canon service settings, the carriage calibration is restored.
The use of non-violent ink-due to the high cost of branded (recommended by Canon), forces users to regularly clean the nozzles and other moves of the print head. The fact is that the “third.party” ink sometimes dry several times faster. Office printers, since they often print all kinds of documents, do not face the problem of drying ink (except when the cartridge has lost sealing). For a home printer that can stand idle for several weeks, drying of ink is one of the most common problems.
Why the printer prints in strips or the color disappears completely, see further.
What to do?
To solve the problem, you need to build on the type of printer.
Inkjet printers are seasoned with liquid ink. When they end, you can notice a change of shades. For example, instead of black text, the printer prints blue, horizontal gaps or white stripes appear, dividing the letters into 2 parts. Sometimes the printer completely prints pages with transverse stripes over the entire surface of the sheet. Such a problem indicates the overflow of bunker or the need to replace a rocket.
Sometimes you have to change the deformed shaft, in other cases it is enough to get rid of an extraneous object that has fallen on it.
In other cases, it is necessary to inspect the integrity of the thermal. Toner should not wake up from the cartridge. Check this is not difficult: you need to remove the cartridge and shake slightly. If the hands are painted black, you will have to replace the toner with a new. Otherwise it will not work to fix the problem. However, before you do something, you need to take into account: the methods of eliminating the problem of jet and laser printers are different.
First you should understand the methods of independently eliminating a defect in jet printers.
- Checking the level of ink. If the jet device gives out sheets with stripes when printing, you must stop the seal and season cartridges. You can’t ignore the problem, without paint it will not work to conduct a duz test. In addition, the absence of ink will lead to burnout of the snot. To do this, find software, install and launch the program. Next, open a tab with a pattern of ink capsules. It can be called differently (“approximate levels of ink”, “level of ink printer”). To diagnose ink levels, they use the print control panel. Visual assessment will make it possible to understand which ink needs to be replaced. Usually at a critically low level appears a notifying icon in the form of a yellow triangle.
- Diagnosis of SNPCh. If after refueling the cartridge nothing changes, stripes appear on the paper when printing again, you need to check the SNPCh (the system of continuous ink feed). It is important to make sure that the ink train is not pushed. If the system is not pushed, check the filters of air holes. If they are clogged, their throughput is violated. It is necessary to remove dust and dried paint. If they have become unusable, you need to replace them with new.
- Dyuz testing. If after the check there are no problems with inkwells, but at the same time the printer prints with stripes further, it is necessary to test the dozen. To do this, go to the “start”, then choose “devices and printers”, find their printer, press the right mouse key and choose the “Printer Properties” item. In the window opened, pressed on the “Settings” item. After that, they go to the Service tab, and then select the “Checking DYUZ” item. However, the testing scheme may depend on the type of printer. Modern models provide for testing in the device itself. The test algorithm depends on the model, it is indicated in the instructions for a particular product.
- Cleaning the print head. Paints used in jet printers dry faster than in laser analogues. With a long simple appearance of stripes when printing. a frequent phenomenon. Ink can be clogged with dose in 2 weeks of downtime. Sometimes the print head clogs in 3 weeks. To solve the problem in the installation program, there is a special utility “Cleaning the print head”.
This procedure saves ink consumption. If you forget about it, the ink will begin to wash the nozzles on their own during the subsequent printing, consuming the cartridge. The cleansing procedure can be carried out at once 2-3 times. After that, you need to let the printer cool down without touching it for 1-2 hours. If this does not help, then the head will have to be cleaned manually.
If the dose or nozzle of the print head has dried up, you can try to solve the problem with a software or physical way. You can try to soak the cartridge. For this it is taken out, put on a napkin on the table. With a little effort, it is pressed to the table with the dose, trying to press with their fingers on both sides. If this does not help, and the paint does not act, you need to try out the software way to eliminate the problem. To do this, open the “Printer properties” and choose the “Service” tab. Then the first 2 tabs are alternately selected (“cleaning” and “deep cleaning”).
If the commands “Checking the DUZ” and “Cleaning the print head” do not give a result, you can try to rinse it with a special liquid. If this does not help, only the replacement of the cartridge remains.
Cases when the printer prints black sheets instead of a normal impression is not so often found, but not a single owner of the All-in-One Printer, jet or laser technology is not safe from them. In most cases, the breakdown is hardware, and its elimination involves a visit to the service center or replacement of parts.
The malfunction is found in color and black and white devices.
If printing equipment spreads the background to the entire sheet in continuous color, the reason is most likely one of the following factors.
- Light hit on a photo bank. If the printer recently visited the repair, serious mistakes could be made when removing this element. Also, the photo bank is out of order, if inaccurately handle it when replacing the cartridge, the operation of office equipment itself. Any contact with a direct source of artificial or natural light can cause damage to a sensitive coating. If the printer gives out a completely black page, then the first thing to check is precisely the photo bank.
- Violation of contact in the control panel. It is located in the device case, has its own processor, ROM and memory block. If the printer periodically began to make errors when printing, it makes sense to check this element. In addition, there is a contact element on the cartridge itself, which can also be oxidized.
- There is no charge video in the cartridge. A detail with similar functionality in some laser printers is also called a shortboard. If, after replacing the paint or repair, the device stopped printing normally, it is worth checking if all the elements were installed in its place.
- The high.voltage block is faulty. If, when rearranging a cartridge to another similar device, it works as usual, the problem is most likely in it. For accurate diagnostics, you will have to contact the service center.
- The cartridge is damaged, not sealed. Usually in this case, we are always talking about normal printing of the first prints. Then the toner or ink pass through the previously tight shell, dosing is disturbed. Instead of normal prints, spots or continuous black sheets appear.
- Paper was not chosen. If on the sheets of one pack, the image comes out normal, and on the others an exclusively black background occurs, it is worth checking their purpose. If, instead of special paper, the printer enters the one that is designed for fax, it will not work to wait for the normal impress.
These are the main reasons why difficulties can arise with the appearance of a continuous black background on the sheets of paper when using a printer.
Understand what to do if instead of a color print the device for printing is given only by a black background, you can with the correct diagnosis of the problem. For example, with the wrong choice of paper, it will not be difficult to eliminate the malfunction. The fact is that a completely black sheet occurs with thermal effect on the surface of the paper for fax. It is enough to replace the wrong packaging with the one that is intended for printers, and the problem will completely disappear.
Bad contact in any of the printer blocks is a completely fixable thing. If other stages of diagnosis of problems have not identified, it is worth focusing on this malfunction. First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the correctness of the position of spring.loaded contact. If, when turning at 30-40 degrees, it takes the right position, most likely there was a problem of mechanical property. In the absence of visible distortions, you will have to clean the contacts inside, already with the removal of the body cover. if there is a guarantee, you should contact this in the service center.
When the reason for printing black sheets is a photo bank. the main receiving element when receiving data from a computer, there are 2 options for the development of events. The first allows you to count on the natural restoration of the functions of this part over time. With “highlights” this happens, but not all owners of equipment have time to wait. The second implies the replacement of a defective element. it is not cheap, but comparable with the price of repair.
Poor cartridges are another source of problems with the seal. The appearance of a black background is especially often occurred when replacing the original HP, Canon components with cheap analogues. It is bad that a leak cartridge or a scattered toner may be on the details inside the case.
In this case, you will have to not only change the consumables, but also carry out additional service equipment maintenance.
Lack of charge video is a fairly common problem after visiting the service center. If the printer recently went to planned service, it is worth clarifying if there are unnecessary details left in the workshop. Particularly carefully, the print quality should be checked during the visit of a private specialist working with a departure to the customer. After installing the cordon of the charge, all problems with the release of black sheets will disappear.
When a jet printer prints black, the problem should be sought in a print head. It should be washed in a hydroacoustic bath. If the problem occurs often, replace ink.
Problems of printing ink under pressure
Some All-In-One Printer, printering and HP plotters use inputance under pressure. 3 varieties of ink feed systems are common:
- In the system, pressure is created by ink pumps in cartridges (for example, HP Officejet 8000, 8500, 8500A);
- In the second system, the air pump pumps pressure into the cartridges, pushing the ink into the head (for example, HP Officejet 8100, 8600, 8610, 8620, 8630, 8640, 6100, 6700, 7600, 7610, 7612, T120, T520 plotters);
- The pump stands between the cartridges and the head, pumping the ink back and forth (HP C5180, C5183, C6180, C6183, C7280, C7283, C8180, C8183, C8253, D7160, D7355, D7360, D7460).
Device and problems of hp 940 88 72 heads
A feature of the printing heads of NR 940, 88, 771, 72, 10, 11, 12, 14, 80, 81, 83 is their mandatory initial filling with ink. Otherwise they will not work, because they have a mechanism for self.regulation of their number. If there is no ink, then there is no regulation. The paint leaves the head, and it begins to dry, and also hardens the pigment in the tubes.
Cleaning of such heads is performed only after filling them. Typically, the price of cleaning 1 head, which is responsible for 2 colors, is 2000
It should be noted that thin tubes can hide with a thickening mass of pigmentive ink. If this happens, the tubes need to be pumped. But this is a long and complex process.
Boiling systems can make their contribution to a malfunction of the ink systems (for example, HP 940).
The problem occurs with a malfunction of the pump or air entering it. If the head dries, the printer will not be able to clean it. All-in-One Printer was brought to us with compatible HP 940 cartridges, which were without a pump at all. In principle, they could not work correctly.
White or black horizontal stripes of a jet printer
These are questions of horizontal justification or alignment. Horizontal defects in jet printers occur due to the error of the vertical movement of the sheet relative to the head. For example, we need to fill a rectangle. Ideally, behind the lower part of the raste of the head in one direction, should immediately go to print the press in the other direction. However, in reality, due to the error of the hand drawing mechanism, we have the following (for clarity, we shift the right and left passage).
An ideal case is depicted from above. in this case we have the perfect fill and perfect quality. In the middle, the case, if there is a gap, we get white stripes between the rectangles, as with the dried heads of the head. The lower pattern corresponds to the supervision. in the pictures with halftones, we again get black stripes in the image. Vertical alignment is designed to adjust the displacement of the vertical feed of paper and strip when printing.
Printer with SNPCh prints in stripes
Empty dampers and heads
The printer can print with stripes if it has SNPC. SNPCh is a system of continuous ink feed. over, all printers with SNPCh sooner or later are faced with the problem of printing with stripes. This applies to all printers with SNPC. Epson, HP, Canon, as well as Brother. And it does not matter at all whether the damper is used there, as in Epson printers, or the tubes immediately connect the head to the tanks.
At a certain moment, the dampers and heads will turn out to be empty. From this moment, the printer begins to print with stripes. Dovers need to be filled manually. Until they are filled, the printer will break.
If the seal with stripes is not eliminated, then the head begins to suffer. Firstly, it begins to dry out and it will already need to clean the head. Secondly, in the absence of ink can degrade and even burn. For example, printing heads of Canon printers.
The black rectangles on the left shows that two Canon G3400 heads were degraded. black and colored. In the black photo of the part at the very bottom, it is clear that the pouring heterogeneous from above and below the intensity is dense. And in the middle the printer prints pale. Therefore, homogeneous fill will turn out in waves.
To restore quality, only replacement of the head is required. No cleaning will help.
Other problems of SNPH
The presence of SNPC usually only worsens the quality problems for the following reasons:
- Increased hydraulic resistance worsens the supply of ink.
- The lower location creates the reverse pressure, which after printing takes the liquid to containers, and also sucks air into the head. To minimize additional difficulties, you need to monitor the level of paint and the height of the location of the containers relative to the head.
- But with a high level of containers, all ink can flow into the printer and pour it.
- It is necessary to regularly check and replenish the level of paint in the damper. Dampfinters and leaks in it increase the probability of printing with stripes.
What problems are users face and how to solve them?
We will analyze the most frequent situations related to the appearance of defects in the printing of documents, and what to do with them:
- The most common problem is white stripes that constantly increase when printing. This is the easiest and “harmless” option. there is little toner. With multiple printing, the toner ends and its deficiency affects the quality of the press.
Important! Someone advises to shake the cartridge very much so that the toner is evenly distributed throughout the shaft. This can allow to print another 10-20 pages, but this should be done only in extreme cases, since the toner is already out of the end and subjecting the cartridge to such tests, you shorten its service life. If stripes begin to appear when printing, it is better to refuel a toner.
- Also, sometimes such a problem arises that after refueling the cartridge, the printer prints in stripes, what to do in this case? First you need to check whether the toner is enough or whether there is an excess of it or is it not full of a toner buffer.
To solve this problem, clean the cartridge, remove excess toner from the buffer.
- When the printer prints with a black strip along the edge (side). What to do with this problem, all owners of devices with such a malfunction want to know. This situation arises with frequent and prolonged printing. The cause of this malfunction is the wear of the photo bank. And simple cleaning will not help here.
The solution would be to replace the photo bank or cartridge in general.
- A wide strip through the entire sheet or gray sheet occurs when the toner buffer is crowded. When the buffer is full, excess can be sprinkled when printing, so you should always clean it when refueling the cartridge. Also, such a problem can occur when an extraneous object falls on the metering blade. as a result of which toner is more entered than necessary.
Usher. Trading Places
Solution: Cleaning the buffer, checking the dosing blade for the presence of an extraneous subject.
Solution: checking the cartridge and sealing gum for damage, cracks or gaps.
- It happens that the printer prints with spaces and horizontal stripes. What to do in this case? The cause of black horizontal lines at the same distance from each other is the problem of the shaft and photo bus, namely, a violation of contact between them.
Solution: from cleaning the waste buffer and re.refusing the cartridge, to its replacement. The specialist will be able to determine the cause of the error on the nature of the defects.
If these options have not helped, then answer the question why the printer is the Sanon or any other brand prints in stripes, only the manufacturer’s service center will help you. Canon, Epson, Samsung and others. Some problems can be identified only by familiarizing yourself with the contents of the device, for which you need to have proper qualifications, so nothing can be done in such a situation.
Other reasons: cartridge, ink
Basically, all of the above problems were associated with laser printers. We will also figure out why the jet printer prints with white stripes and what to do in this case.
The principle of operation of jet and laser printers differs significantly. At the moment, jet are significantly inferior to laser and SNPCh (a continuous supply system of ink), in price, speed, resource and other characteristics. But not all users changed their devices to more modern ones, someone is not required.
The jet printer does not print
The problems of the jet print are most likely related to the problems of the printer head. As well as a malfunction of cartridges.
By the way, most of the poor print prints are caused by dried heads. Eliminate the problem of cleaning the head.
This also includes cases if there is no one or more colors.
Black douses have multiple blockages, blue. one. The blots on the page are most likely caused by faulty cartridges that do not hold ink.
This case of a poor print printer HP is also explained by a poor cartridge. For example, the blue color begins well, then interrupted due to vacuum in the blue cartridge.
In the following case, the blocks in the dies of the print head of each color leads to the white lanes.
In this case, when printing painted rectangles, we get an image with passes. The same with black text, which has poorly prominent letters.
Inkjet printer mixes colors, firstly, because of a bad head. Secondly, due to bad cartridges. For example, cheap PZK can be guilty.
Read more about mixing flowers in printers here.
The binary of the text in separate lines occurs in the Canon printers due to the degradation of the heads.
Instead of vertical test lines on a black grid, we see double in the form of a straight line and arc. In the rectangles of small doz, the degraded head prints brightly from above and below, but in the middle is pale. Io is the case with big dozes. Such a head needs to be changed, cleaning will not help.
Inkjet printer prints crookedly ladder
If your jet prints straight vertical lines with a ladder, then the problem is the error of positioning the carriage with a bidirectional print. Solving the problem in aligning the print head. The alignment utility is usually in the driver in the settings. The essence of the alignment is that the carriage when moving in different directions at different speeds fall exactly to the desired point without displacement.
Sometimes the crooked seal occurs due. Cleaning will help.
Poor jet printing and cartridges
Poor printing in jet printers is often associated with poor.quality cartridges. Here is a typical example.
After the head cleaning the head, two compatible cartridges instead of two empty original ones were installed in the Canon TS50 printer. Hoped that new cartridges are better than old original.
Then they made two cleaning by means of the printer and printed printing tests.
In the photo, it seems that there is a problem with the head, because the test strip of Cyan of the Big DUZ is barely visible and has blurry edges. Cyan test strip of small doz is generally absent. The yellow strip is very pale, and its edges are fuzzy.
After an unsuccessful attempt with compatible cartridges, they were replaced by refueling original. The quality has immediately improved.
Blue color recovered through both tests in large and small dies, yellow became bright, the edges of the rectangle became clear, without a train.
Thus, we come to the fact that it is better to refuel original jet cartridges than to buy new compatible.