Check your iPhone for errors
From time to time, but not too often, problems arise because of problems with your iPhone. If so, you need to fix your iPhone so it runs smoothly. One of the best ways is to use the special app Tenorshare ReiBoot, which will help to fix errors on your device, and luckily there is such an app.
1)Download and install ReiBoot on your computer. While the app is running, connect your device to your computer using the USB cable. Then, click on Enter recovery mode in the app, this will start your iPhone in recovery mode.
2)When the recovery mode ends, click on exit recovery mode in the application, this will start your device in normal mode.
This way you can fix the problem of connecting to the iCloud server, and you can also fix all iOS problems after you have pressed the “Download” firmware button. If you have other problems, please leave a comment below.
My iPhone “Cannot Verify Server Identity”! Here’s The Fix!
On all clients, in order to save user data, you need to get the access_token from Apple. To do this we first request the authorization_code: curl.X POST https://appleid.Apple.com/auth/token.d ‘\ client_id=some_client_id\ code=12345\ client_secret=jwt_part1.jwt_part2.jwt_part3\ grant_type=authorization_code’ In this request:
- client_id contains the ServiceID created for web applications and AppID for iOS applications.
- code. we got above after redirect or passed from iOS client
- pass in the grant_type parameter the purpose of getting the token: authorization (authorization_code) or renewal of the token (refresh_token)
- in the client_secret parameter. JSON Web Tokens based on the secret key obtained during application registration.
You can create JSON Web Tokens in Python: claims = ‘iss’: APPLEID_TEAM_ID, ‘aud’: ‘https://appleid.Apple.com’, ‘sub’: client_id, ‘iat’: current_timestamp, ‘exp’: current_timestamp expire_period, headers = ‘kid’: ‘APPLEID_KEY_ID’, ‘alg’: ‘ES256′client_secret = jwt.encode(payload=claims, key=secret_key, algorithm=’ES256’, headers=headers).decode(‘utf-8’) If all went well, the response will come with the following parameters: “access_token”: “ufhzch”, “token_type”: “Bearer”, “expires_in”:3600, “refresh_token”: “some_refresh_token”, “id_token”: “some_long_signed_jwt_token” Yay, here comes the access_token. This comes with a refresh_token which can be used to update the access_token if needed. User information is stored in the id_token field, but we need to decode it:
public_key = jwt.algorithms.RSAAlgorithm.from_jwk( json.dumps(apple_public_key) ) data = jwt.decode( id_token, public_key, algorithm=”RS256″, verify=True, audience=client_id, ) Apple_public_key is a public key that can be obtained from.
data = “iss”: “https://appleid.Apple.com”, “aud”: client_id, “exp”: 1570379521, “iat”: 1570378921, “sub”: “unique user ID”, “at_hash”: “8ZDF6j786IQf9mA”, “email”: “[emailprotected]”, “email_verified”: “true”, “auth_time”: 1570378804 Email is only sent once when the user first logs into your service via Sign in with Apple. Apple will only pass this data on to you next time if the user unlinks your app himself. This makes Apple’s authorization different from other services where data can be retrieved via an API, and we haven’t found any information that they plan to implement something like this.
In this response we need the parameters sub, which is transmitted every time, and email, so we store them in our system and tell the client about the successful authorization. PROFIT.
Error occurs on iPhone and iPad
The problem of connecting to Apple servers can wait for you already at the stage of activation. And here there are only two options you can take:
- Try to perform activation through your computer, using iTunes. Although there may be difficulties here as well, but about that a little bit below.
- Simply skip creating an Apple ID and do it later, after turning on the device.
In the case where you can’t log in to your Apple ID on an already downloaded device, or conversely, logged in, but the App Store and other services don’t work due to a server failure, then you should pay attention to:
- Is everything really okay with these very Apple servers? There are times when there are difficulties in their functioning. How to find out about it you can read here.
- Be sure that the date and time was set correctly. Specify manually if automatic detection is not possible.
- Make sure that the version of iOS is the latest and of course is not beta. In the case of beta testing, you are deliberately installing software that is not yet “completely finished”, so errors are very possible.
- Check your internet connection, both with Wi-Fi and mobile data. My issue was with Wi-Fi connection. it just stopped working (although it showed a good signal) and that caused a failure of connection to my Apple ID. I wrote about how to deal with the Wi-Fi not working in the iPhone, I will not repeat it.
- Try to log out of your Apple ID (Settings. iTunes Store, App Store. click on the account. Logout), restart your iPhone or iPad, and log in again using your ID.
- Hard reset (delete everything), as a last resort. Create a backup in iCloud or on a PC in iTunes before!
By the way, jailbreaking can also cause similar problems. So if the previous methods do not help and you are still unable to sign in to your Apple ID, get rid of the jailbreak. Let me remind you that this can only be done properly through the iPhone recovery.
Check the status page of your Apple system.
Before trying to fix the error, you should check if there is a problem with the server, as Apple systems may be experiencing an issue. To check this on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, visit the Apple status page
Check that all services are available. If there is a problem with any of them, it is recommended to wait until Apple fixes it.
But if all the dots are green, then the problem is on your end, and you can fix it using these tips.
Can’t create an account
A common reason for failing to register is age. You can only register your Apple ID if you’re over the age of 13. In this case it is possible with parent (guardian) consent. Full registration is available at age 18. If a younger age (under 18) was originally specified and the data was replaced with the correct one after the rejection, the registration will not pass.
You cannot use the following email addresses for your account: username@iCloud.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Email service @Gmail is a good choice.com. The same problem of registration can arise because of the use of incorrect characters in the password and login. Password complexity must be met. No simple combinations or repetition of characters (three in a row) is allowed. Keep all these features in mind when registering, and you will be able to register successfully.
What to do if you receive a “Login Failed” message. Free record limit has been activated? This happens if you are purchasing a used device. Only a few accounts can be activated on one device, this is programmed by Apple.
Use another iOS device to sign up. First, sign out of the tethered Apple ID record in the settings. Register and use an Apple ID for your phone.
Or if you are able to use a Mac with its system, you can get rid of this problem through the iCloud settings on your computer. Enter your account information, then it will activate and you can use it on your phone.
On a Mac or PC
Learn what to do if there‘s an error on the iTunes Store.45054. If there is an error.45054 is not appearing, follow these steps for your computer.
On a Mac
By default, the built-in software firewall in macOS automatically allows Apple-signed programs to accept incoming connections. If the firewall settings for programs have been changed, you may need to allow incoming connections. If the problem persists, reset the cache of accepted certificates:
- Click on your desktop to go to the Finder.
- From the menu at the top of the screen, select “Navigate” “Navigate to Folder”.
- Enter /var/db/crls/ in the input field.
- Click the “Go to” button.
- Drag and drop the crlcache files.db and ocspcache.db to cart.
- Enter admin password if needed.
- Restart your computer, then try to connect to the iTunes Store, App Store, or Bookstore.
On a PC computer
- Check if third-party security software or Windows Firewall is enabled. If so, your settings may not allow you to connect to the iTunes Store, and you may need to change them.
- Check Windows Proxy settings.
- Displaying a blank white screen with the words iTunes Store may indicate a conflict between your Internet traffic-tracking software and Apple software.
Check your DNS Client service
Check if the DNS Client service is running. it must be running:
- 1. Press WindowsR and typesevices.msc.
- 2. Right-click on the DNS client
, and the status is.Following. It means that the service is running correctly. If the parameters are different, start the service and specify the automatic start type:
We see. there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server. You should check if the used ID is valid and correct, i.e. working at the moment. To do this, go to the official Apple resource and specify the account details. If it does not open, you will need to register a new account.
If the account works, but the message “There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server” does not disappear, you should find another reason for the failure. Note that the problem can occur on iPhone and iPad.
The problem may await you at the activation stage. You can try to perform this operation through your computer using iTunes. In addition, you can skip the creation of ID. This is done after the device.
Can’t sign out of Apple ID on iPhone
When you sell your iPhone or give it away to a family member, make sure you sign out of your account (remove your AppleID from your phone). Why do this? So that another person doesn’t have access to all your files and can’t delete them. In general, make it a rule: 1 phone = 1 AppleID account.
Sometimes when you change phones you can’t remove your AppleID (sign out of iCloud) because of system restrictions. Your phone will stay attached to your account if you don’t do anything about it. There are several reasons why this happens. Consider them below and immediately a solution to the problem.