Wi-Fi router allows you to quickly create a home or working hybrid (wireless) network with stable and quick access to the Internet. Unfortunately, sometimes situations arise when such a router does not connect to the Internet. Therefore, it is worth considering why the router usually does not connect to the Internet, and also get acquainted with effective ways to solve such problems.
The most common reasons why the router may not see the provider’s network include:
- problems in the work of the Internet provider;
- hardware problems (damage to a twisted pair, failure of WAN port on the router);
- improper setting of the router;
- Changing password for access to the user account;
- incorrect version of the firmware or incompatibility of the “factory” firmware with the provider network;
- Overloading the device (found on old and cheap models of routers).
Sometimes users make an erroneous conclusion about the problems with a router based on the inscription “Internet condition: disconnected” in the laptop, a gray wireless connection icon on the phone screen or other indicators, which only say that the Internet in a private house is not on one specific Gadget. Therefore, before checking the router, you need to test the condition of your wireless network using another device. If there is no Internet on a laptop. try connecting from the phone and vice versa. If the network does not work on only one of the devices, it means that the problem is with it, and not with the router. But if you go on the Internet, it does not come out from all your gadgets, then a problem is observed with your router or Internet provider.
Let us consider in more detail how to establish the cause of the most common problems and restore Internet access on the example of TP-Link production routers, which are widespread in the market.
TP-Link routers diagnostics procedure
In order to find and establish the reason for the loss of communication with the global network as soon as possible, you need to observe the correct test procedure:
- First of all, it is worth checking if your Internet cable is connected to the router’s WAN.
- Next, it is worth testing the availability of the provider network. To do this, turn off the twisted pair from the router and connect it to the laptop or stationary PC, and then try to go to the Internet in the private sector. If, after the correct configuration, Connect is successfully installed, then problems are definitely observed from the side of the router. If there is no connection, then the router, most likely, has nothing to do with it, and the reason for the problems lies in the Internet cable itself or the network of your provider.
- If everything is in order with the provider’s network, it is worth it to restart the router and check if the connection has restored. You can also try to connect and turn off the twisted pair from the Wan port several times, observing the indicator on the router-this will make it possible to understand whether the problem is related to the excess of the cable or damage to the connector.
- When the Internet does not appear even after rebooting, it is worth going into the settings of the router and once again supervise the user name, password, encryption parameters and other settings responsible for access to the Internet via Wan port.
- If there is still no Internet that is visible after repeated settings of the router, you can try to reset the router settings to the factory and configure it again “from scratch”.
- When the problem is preserved even after the “rollback” of settings, it is worthwhile to study in more detail the errors that the router displays on the screen or records in logs. The order of diagnosis in this situation is described in more detail in the next section.
- If the software diagnostic methods are exhausted, it is worth contacting the workshop and checking the condition of the WAN port and my router microcircuits.
Separately, it is worth considering cases when problems with Internet access in a country house do not arise due to the fault of the router. If the PC connected directly to the twisted pair does not go on the Internet, you need to figure out if problems are related to the condition of the cable or with the malfunctions on the side of the operator of your Internet network. If it is possible to temporarily replace the wire connected to the router with a deliberately worker, then the diagnosis needs to be started with this. When this is not possible, it is worth performing a visual inspection of the cord and connectors for visible damage. If you do not have access to the entire length of the cable (for example, if you live in an apartment building and twisted steam is laid in boxes), then try to ask your neighbors connected to the same operator, whether they have the Internet. If problems are observed only with you, it means that the matter is still in a twisted pair or connector. But in cases where there are problems with entering the global network and other customers of your provider, the only way to restore access will be a call to technical support.
All the described methods of diagnosis and preliminary solutions are not suitable not only for TP-Link routers, but also for the equipment of most other manufacturers. In most of these devices, it is enough to go to the settings web-integer to reset the settings and find the appropriate item there. Some models of routers (in particular, ASUS devices) instead have a Reset hardware button, which can be directly on the case or be “drowned” in a special groove. In most cases, for the rollback to the factory presets, it is enough to press the reset button, but on the ASUS technique it must be kept pressed for at least 10 seconds. Please note that most manufacturers recommend that before reset, turn off all wires from the router, except for the network adapter.
What actions need to be taken if the Wi-Fi signal is not distributed through the router?
Re.check the connection and inclusion of the router. At the same time, if the fork is inserted from it into a power source, and the light does not light up on the device itself, then try to turn on the power button on its posterior side. Unless of course it is on your router model. Basically next to the button, there is an inscription on/off.
The router may not distribute the Internet if the Wi-FI network is disabled by the same button behind the router. Inspect your device well, this power button can be in the deepening of the router, and usually there is a wi-fi inscription nearby. In order to turn it on, you need to use some kind of sharp object. This button is clearly visible on the image tr-link tl-mr3220.
Turn on such a button on your device and determine if your problem has been solved, that is, if the wireless network has connected.
If it appears, good. Otherwise, you need to double.check the settings.
TR-LINK settings check
Open the route control panel using a cord. My publication on how to go to the TP-Link router settings? will help to figure out how to do it. In general, everything is simple: we make a connection, using the transition program we collect, taking into account the type of router, or 192.168.one.1, or 192.168.0.1, and enter the login and secret code. Provided that you have not changed it earlier, in both lines enter admіn.
If you have problems with the entrance to the router, read the instructions:
In the control panel we find the Wireless menu, and if the firmware is Russian.speaking, then the wireless mode. View the window that opens and follow that the following points are marked:
Otherwise, put marks opposite them and save changes, while pressing Save. Then reload the router.
By the way, you have the opportunity to introduce another name for your wireless network. To do this, open the Wireless Network Name field and write the desired name.
Actually, we examined all the parameters of the router responsible for the transfer of the wireless network.
Fix: Tplinkwifi.Net Not Working In Windows 10/8/7 [Tutorial]
I will add more that you can also double.check the fixing of the removable antenna on the device itself. And you can also try to reset the settings and set up the router from scratch. In addition, maybe the problem is related to the serviceability of the device itself.
Having passed the link, the router does not distribute the Internet via Wi-Fi. What to do? You can read more information on this issue.
An important point in solving the problem is the reason, that is, as a result of which the router stopped distributing a Wi-Fi signal, maybe after some settings or changing parameters.
Certified specialist in computer networks. Routing skills, creating complex network coverage schemes, including seamless Wi-Fi.
Connection of the Wi-Fi router TP-Link WR841N to the Internet after reset
To configure TP-Link TL-WR841N, you can use the CD from the kit-it has a convenient step-by-step installer, which will be just right for a beginner. However, since we decided to do this without a disk on our own, we turn the router turn it over and we find information on its bottom to enter the TP-LINK router settings.
In this case, we need to dial the address “http: // tplinkwifi in the browser.Net “and enter the login/password Admin/Admin. You can also go to the WR841N admin panel at its standard IP address “192.168.0.1 “or” 192.168.one.1 “, depending on the model.
I talked about all the possible problems with the connection here. read if you can’t open the input address.
Next, I will give two screens at once with examples of settings of different TP-Link routers-for the old and new firmware. The fact is that recently the admin panel has been updated and according to the old pictures a beginner can be difficult to navigate in the installation. At the same time, the old version is also very common. Therefore, we will definitely show the tp-link setting through the web-integrates of different types.
Choose in the “Network” menu section “WAN” and produce the main parameters of connecting the TP-LINK router to the Internet. To do this, you will need to install the type of connection, login, password. Perhaps data on the IP address, mask and gateway. all this should be spelled out in the contract for the provision of Internet services from your provider, or you can simply call it in technical support and find out these data for configuration. As an example, I will give the most popular.
And the house.Ru (pppoe)
If your service provider or house.Ru, then when setting up you need to select the type PPPOE. It needs to enter a login and password for him
Entrance to the web-integer
To independently execute the router from TP-Link, you need:
Automatic setting of the router from TP-Link begins with the determination of the type of connection:
- In the navigation menu, select “Fast Settings”.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Choose a way to determine the type of connection and supplier of telecommunication services.
- Mark the item “Automobile”.
- Look into the agreement concluded between the subscriber and the provider. It is required to find the user name and password. Enter accounting data in the corresponding field.
- If you use a dynamic IP address, then the Mac cloning window will appear. If you connect to the Internet from the main computer, then you should note the parameter “Clone the MAC address”.
- If a static IP address is used, then you will see a different window on the screen. It is necessary to specify the IP supplier of services, the subnet mask (255.255.255.0), the main gateway, primary and secondary DNS. All the necessary information can be viewed in the contract for the provision of telecommunication services or call the client support service. Giving specific examples it makes no sense, since we all use the services of different providers.
- Next, you need to configure the wireless regime. At the point “Wireless Broadcasting” select “Turn on”. In the section “Wireless Network Name”, indicate the arbitrary name of the access point, it is allowed to use the default name. In the “Region” tab, indicate “or another country. In the “regimen” item, it is recommended to use “mixed”. The parameters “Channel width” and “channel” leave unchanged. The device will independently determine the preferred. Select the maximum data transfer speed “300 Mbps”. Put the encryption protocol “WPA2-PSK”. Come up with a unique combination of access key.
- Click “finish”.
If everything is connected, then you can go to any site on the Internet to check the connection. For more advanced users, we offer below to configure yourself to configure the parameters for yourself.
Setting up the Wi-Fi-Roatter of the TP-LINK N300 model begins with changing the network parameters:
- In the navigation menu, open the section “Network”.
- Select the subcategory “WAN”.
- If your connection provider uses DHCP, then you need to select the “Dynamic IP” parameter. Such routers are connected to the provider’s nodes automatically to get the desired configuration. In this case, no information is required to enter, just click on the “Save” button.
- If static IP is used, then you need to select this option in the “type of connection type” section. It is necessary to specify the IP received from the provider, a mask (255.255.255.0), the main gateway, primary and secondary DNS. Separately, consider the parameter “size mtu”. This function is responsible for the size of the transferred data packets. It is recommended not to change the parameter if this is not necessary.
- Press “save”.
Many people ask how to connect a wireless TP-Link router to the Internet. You can do this after changing the parameters of the tunneling protocol:
- In the navigation menu, open the “Network” tab.
- Select the option “WAN”.
- In the “WAN connection type” section, specify “pppoe/
- Enter the user name and access key received from the provider.
- At the “Secondary Connection” item, mark the Chekbox “Disable”.
- In the section “Wan connection mode” Select “Connect on request”.
- Specify the maximum downtime 10 or 15 seconds.
- Click on the “Save” button.
The local network
Setting up the local Wi-Fi network is also a mandatory point. See step.by.step instructions further:
- Go to the “Network” section.
- In the dialog box, select “Local Network”.
- The MAC address paragraph will display the physical address of the LAN port.
- In the IP Address section, indicate the IP of the wireless router “192.168.0.one”.
- In the tab “Mask subnet” write “255.255.255.0 “.
- Click “Save”.
To ensure connection to the network, you must correctly set the parameters for the access point:
- Open the “Wireless Main” and “Wireless Settings”.
- Indicate the name for the access point “SSID”. The name can be any. It is allowed to use letters, numbers and punctuation marks.
- In the drop.down list, select the region of residence. Only the country is indicated.
- In the paragraph “mode” indicate the value “802.11 b/g/n mixed “.
- In the section “Channel Width”, indicate “Auto” or “40”.
- In the Channel tab, select one of the available. Please note that 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 most loaded. Most devices work on them in your apartment building. It is recommended to use 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- Select the maximum data transfer speed.
- Mark the checkboxes “Turn on the broadcasting of SSID”. Thanks to this, your gadgets will be able to determine the access point.
- Click “Save”.
Here we are and moved to the last point of manual settings of the router. It remains to indicate the parameters of the encryption protocol. It is on this that the safety of your confidential data will depend:
- In the navigation menu, select “Wireless mode”.
- Open the subparagraph “Protection of the wireless regime”.
- It is recommended to use the type of encryption “WPA2-PSK/WPA-PSK”.
- At the point “Version” select “Automatically”.
- In the “Crystation” section, indicate “tkip”.
- Come up with access key.
- The parameter “The period of zeroing of the group key” is left unchanged.
- Press “save”.
Internet settings and reset cache DNS
If no actions proposed above have given positive results, you can clean the Internet settings and drop the DNS cache. But it is important: the discharge of Internet settings is their discharge into default, and if your connection parameters are not automatic, but manually indicated by hand, for example, a static IP.address, then all these parameters will need to be indicated again. And, accordingly, these parameters must either be known from the provider, or write out in the properties of a tuned network adapter. To discharge the Internet settings, we launch the command line, it must be launched from the administrator.
Then we reboot the computer and try to connect to Wi-Fi. If this operation has no effect, then drop the DNS cache. For this, we need to enter the command in the command line (again, launched from the administrator), this is the one:
And in this case, we reboot the computer, and then try to connect to Wi-Fi.
Roter settings check and channel channel Wi-Fi
And finally, if none of the proposed above helps, we can look at the router settings. You can go to those on the tip from the sticker on the bottom of the device, the address of access to the settings in the browser window, as well as the login and password, which are needed to enter the settings integration, should be indicated there. Typically, both the login and the entrance password into the router integration is the word “admin” (without quotation marks). Unless, of course, no one changed these data. The address of access to the settings may be different, for example, the settings of the TP-Link router used in our case are at 192.168.0.one. Well, here, in fact, we enter this address into the browser, we enter the login and password.
And go to the section with the wireless network settings. In our particular case, this is the “Wireless Regime” section and the first subsection with general settings. What needs to be checked here? So that the Wi-Fi operating mode is mixed, t.e. All modes were supported. b/g/n. It is also necessary to check that the channel width value is automatic. And it is also necessary that the channel value be automatic. If any of the settings are made, we keep all this.
If, when setting an automatic selection of the Wi-Fi network channel, the problems with the connection to it have not disappeared, you can experiment with the choice of specific channels-from the 1st to the 13th-instead of automatic selection of the channel. It may be that the channels chosen by the router are automatically occupied by Wi-Fi networks of your neighbors, and then the indication in the settings of the router of a particular unoccupied channel will solve the problem of the error of connecting to the network. But after each channel shift, the router must be rebooted, and in order not at random not to sort out the channels, you can use the utility from Nirsoft. WifiinfoView.
It is free, loading page on the website Nirsoft:
We launch the utility, and in its window we will see all the neighboring Wi-Fi networks. The Channel column will indicate the channels of Wi-Fi networks of our neighbors.
Well, here we need to indicate in the settings of the router the channel not from among the neighbors used by the neighbors.
What to do if the TP-Link router does not give out wi-fi?
Consider the case when there is no Wi-Fi connection. Suppose you recently purchased a router and set it up for the first time, you left a standard name for a Wi-Fi network (for example, “TP-Link_9415E8”). As a result, it will be difficult to find your network among others. To get rid of this problem, we go into the settings of the router and enter the new network name. How to do this correctly, explained in the instructions for setting up a router, for example TL-WR941ND.
Then find a button on the router’s case, with which a Wi-Fi network is turned on. As shown in the figure, for TP-Link routers, this button is usually located here, in the pressed state it is drowned in the case.
To find out if the Wi-Fi connection is installed, check the TP-Link settings for your device.
When the wireless network is not available, we connect to the router through the cable, then we go into the settings. Enter the address of the entrance to the router TPLINKLOGIN in the browser.NET or 192.168.one.1 and go to the desired page. There we will indicate the user name. Admin and password for entering the network. Admin. If something does not work, carefully study the step-by-step instructions for the entrance to the control panel and tplinkwifi.Net-what to do if you do not go to the personal account of the router TP-Link.
In the settings mode, go to the “Wireless” tab, and check if the checkbox is installed there next to the “Enable Wireless Router Radio) item, which is responsible for the inclusion of Wi-Fi. In the absence, put it to connect a wireless network.
In addition, you need to check how well the removable antennas are attached to the router, as well as what the Wi-Fi indicator shows.
Why the Internet does not work via tp-link?
The situation often arises: setting up the router is completed successfully, all the equipment is connected through it to Wi-Fi, and for some reason the Internet does not work. When the router is connected via a network cable, but there is no access to the Internet, it is necessary to eliminate this problem:
Usually on a computer in the settings is found Connection status “without access to the Internet” or “limited” (for Windows 8 and Windows 10). How to eliminate this problem, you can read here. On TVs, various mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), you will not be able to start programs using access to the Internet, enter any site.
What problems can arise when connecting the Internet during the first setting of the router can be found in the article: When setting up the router, he writes “without access to the Internet”, or “limited” and there is no connection with the Internet.
Check if the router has been connected correctly
It happens that the router does not let the settings into his page due to the wrong connection. But without connection and you should not try. it will give an error as in the picture.
You can easily find out on computers and laptops about this. There is a connection icon on the control panel at the bottom right, and the state of the connection with the network is visible on it. If there is a problem, then you will see an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle on top of the corresponding icon.
If the TP-Link router settings do not open, do the following:
- Check how the equipment is connected. At the ends of the network cord there are connectors, and both should be inserted into the correct connectors both on the router and on the computer/laptop.
- Test the connection with another network cable, if any. Perhaps the reason is in it.
- Check the drivers of the network adapter and update them if necessary.
- Check the Windows settings, you may include antivirus or some kind of protective protocols that “do not let” to the router.
How to connect a router
First of all, connect the router to power with a complete adapter. If the device is in working condition, then indicators should light up. If this does not happen automatically, then check, probably on the housing there is a power button that should be pressed.
The next task is to “scatter” the wires. If the router connects to the PC, then take the cable from the provider and insert it into the WAN port (usually it is highlighted in blue). Now take a patch cord, that is, a regular network cord (should be in a box with a router), insert one end into the LAN port on a computer, the other into the same port, one of four, but on network equipment.
If there is no way to connect the router to the PC or just do not want to do this, then be blamed through the outlet and connect the cable from the provider directly. When everything is connected correctly, the router itself creates a Wi-Fi access point.
Setting out the receipt of IP addresses
If it is not possible to go into the parameters of the router, then it is possible that a static address is set in the connection settings on the PC connection. This is wrong, since the equipment should receive IP automatically.
It is not difficult to expose it. On each version of the OS, the procedure may differ, but the principle is the same everywhere. What to do:
After rebooting the computer/laptop and re.go to the router toolbar, introducing the “factory” address.
Complete rebooting the driver on Wi-Fi
If he still writes “failed to connect to the network”, we continue to eliminate the parameters that have been changed and block the connection by re.installing drivers. So follows:
- Click on the launch and PKM by “computer”, then “properties”;
- Select “Device Manager”;
- Open the list of “network adapters”;
- PKM on the required item and “delete”;
Often, often, if not always, this method helps to eliminate problems with the computer, except for the rare cases described later.
Windows fails to connect to Wi-Fi network: Roter Settings
Often it is not possible to connect to the Windows 10 network for one simple reason. the router accepts inappropriate parameters for distribution of the network, so the router can switch to a 12 or 13 channel, and it is not always available, so you should change. Also, the type of encryption and the key may prevent connection.
First of all, you should restart the router, and it is better to check several times, perhaps everything will work on its own.
Otherwise you should change the channel manually or reset the settings to the factory. We will not consider the reset of settings, since there is already a fairly complete instruction.
Choosing a channel is a difficult procedure, especially in apartment buildings in which most lives. The load on the channels is created decent, because of this they are clogged and the coating weakens. You can sort the channels and check the availability of a result, or use special programs. WiFiinfoView or Insider, which provide the necessary information. After determining the free channel, it can only be replaced:
- Go to address 192.168.one.1 in the browser;
- Further click on “Wireless”;
- Select “Wireless Settings”;
- Remove the value of “Auto” by replacing it with manual choice;
The instruction is compiled using the example of TP-Link, but is suitable for most models, in extreme cases, the menu is intuitively clear, you will not be lost, you will not be lost. The first 6 channels are usually installed, because of this they are quite loaded, optimally install from 8 to 11.
Setting up parameters WAN
We found out why the Internet may not be available after setting up the router. As a rule, the router is to blame, not the provider. But if you paraphrase a bit, then you just wrote an incorrect configuration of access point, because of this, the global network connection does not work. Each of the operators uses a different connection: “Dynamic IP”, “Static IP”, “L2TP”, “PPTP”, “PPPOE”.
If the first option is used, then the connection to the global network is carried out immediately, since the router automatically receives the desired configuration. In the event that the provider uses “static IP”, but there is no Internet, then here you will need to check whether you indicated the type of WAN. The same applies to “L2TP”, “PPTP”, “PPPOE”. But in addition, it is required to double.check the correctness of the specified name of the user, password, server and masks.
Next, we will show how to set access points for different routers. Pay attention, since we all use the services of different providers, such data as “Name”, “Password”, “Server” and “Mask” will have to be written on your own. You can find the necessary information in the contract on the operator’s website or making a call to the technical support service.
Popular and universal routers from this manufacturer boast of an intuitively understandable intensity, so you should not have problems:
How to Setup a TP-Link WiFi Router
- We enter the system. To do this, you need to know the IP router. You can see the information in the user manual or on the sticker, which is placed on the back cover of the device.
- In the form of entering the login and password, indicate the accounting data and click “enter”.
- In the navigation menu, find the “Network” item.
- Choose a subcategory with the name “wan”.
- If the provider uses a DHCP server, then you need to select the type of connection “Dynamic IP”. In this case, no settings are required to fill out on its own, the router itself will receive a configuration from the service provider.
- If “static IP” is used, then you need to set the IP address, the subnet mask, the main gateway, the size of MTU, as well as the preferred DNS. The mask will look like this: 255.255.255.0. MTU size (data package volume): 1500 MB.
- If the provider of Internet services uses a “PPPOE” type connection, then you must specify the user name and password. Access key will have to be duplicated. In the “Secondary Connection” section, it is necessary to mark in the checkbox “Disabled”. In the paragraph “Connect on request”, you need to choose the maximum downtime after trying to connect. You can write any parameter in seconds. In additional settings, you need to specify the size of MTU. 1460 MB.
- In the situation when the operator uses “L2TP/L2TP, you need to set the user name and password, as well as click on the“ Connect ”button. Do not forget to specify the type of IP address: “dynamic IP” or “static IP”. If the use of VPN is implied, then it is necessary to register the corresponding configuration here. At the point “Connect on request” to note the Chekbox “manually”.
Now try to make a connection again. If the Internet still does not work, then we need to check the network configuration of the operating system, a little later we will touch on this topic.
As in the previous case, we need to configure the configuration of the access point. See the step.by.step guide below:
- It is necessary to undergo authorization in a web configurator. This requires the IP of the IP router and password. All information can be found in the user manual or on the sticker on the back of the device.
- It is required to select “Internet” item.
- In the “Access Protocol” tab, indicate the type of connection: “dynamic IP”, “static IP”, “pppoe”.
- Write user name and password. If the user wrote the configuration incorrectly, then you will have to reset parameters for reconfigure.
- Choose an algorithm for authentication. It is better to clarify this information in the technical support of the operator.
Now you can check the Internet, or not. Next, consider the procedure for installing the parameters for connecting on the protocol “L2TP”:
- In the navigation menu, select the “Internet” button.
- Mark the checkboxes “include” and “use to enter the network”.
- In the paragraph “Description” indicate the name of the access point.
- In the “Protocol” section in the drop.down list, select the type of connection used.
- In the “Connect through” tab, set the “use any connection” parameter.
- Specify the user name and access key.
- In the paragraph “Authence of Authence”, indicate “Auto”.
- In the section “Service Address” drive an IP, which is indicated in the contract for the provision of telecommunication services.
- In the “IP settings” tab, select “Use any”.
- Write the address of the primary and secondary DNS.
- Activate the “TCP-MSS” Automation option.
- Click on the “apply” button.
After applying the parameters, check the operation of the connection, if there are communication breaks, then drop the configuration using the “Reset” button, which is located on the rear cover of the device:
Reject the device again according to our instructions and carefully check if you noted the Chekbox “TCP-MSS”.
We will deal with the correct PPPOE settings for the Tenda router:
- In the navigation menu you need to find a section with the name “WAN”.
- Then we go to the subcategory “Virtual Dial-up (PPPOE)”.
- In paragraph “Account” we indicate the name of the user, which is spelled out in the contract with the provider.
- In the “Password” section, we write a password from access point.
- In paragraph “MTU” we drive the size of the data transfer package. 1492 MB is recommended. Settings with the name “Service Name” and “AC NAME” are left without change.
- In the Internet Connection Option tab, we put the Connect Automatically.
- Click “Apply”.
If the settings are set in accordance with our recommendations, but there is no Internet as before, then try to check the patch cord and the Wan cable. Perhaps you need to squeeze the connector, especially this is relevant if the twisted steam is used. In this case, it is better to call the master. In addition, go to the settings of the network control center and the total access of the operating system. In the “Adapters” section, delete unused connections, as this also affects the appearance of errors with the name “without access to the Internet”.
It is also recommended to contact your provider technical support. There is a chance that the problem was caused by a general failure, and the specialists will soon eliminate the malfunction, and the network will again become available.
Please note that the error is “connected, without access on the Internet” can cause that too many devices are connected to the router, since the speed is distributed to all devices in the equal range. We recommend set the limit on the number of simultaneously connected devices. So you can increase the passing strip.
Try to restart the router, perhaps a software error just appeared. In the case of voltage jumps, it does not occur. Go to the web-integer and find the “Reload” or “Reboot” button. Click on the “Apply” tab and wait for the modem to turn on.
In the case of a hardware failure, neither reconfigure nor discharge of parameters will no longer help. The device must be carried to the service center, as damage to internal elements appeared or a fee has burned down. In this situation, you should prepare for the replacement of the router.